Dare to Dream

By x_crazychicx

Sometimes the world seems to be against you in every way, you take a step forward and it drags you back... "I... More

1|Regret {edited}
2|Reconcile {edited}
3|Radiant {edited}
4|Reunion {edited}
5|Revenge {edited}
6|Celebration {edited}
7|Cunning {edited}
8|Courage {edited}
9|Confession {edited}
10|Competition {edited}
11|Sucess {edited}
12 Sober {edited}
13|Search {edited}
14|Stressful {edited}
15|Sick {edited}
16|A minor set back {edited}
17|Angel {edited}
18|Anger {edited}
19|Arrival {edited}
20|Arrangments {edited}
21|Picture perfect {edited}
22|Paris tour {edited}
23|Preparation time {edited}
24|Photo-genic {edited}
25|Praise {edited}
26|Home sweet home {edited}
27|Heart's tune {edited}
28|Huh?{edited}
29|Hatred {edited}
30|Honey {edited}
31| Oh Lord {edited}
32|Operation {edited}
33|Objectionable Truth {edited}
34|Overdue {edited}
35|Oh sorry {edited}
36|Fairyland {edited}
37|For me{edited}
38|Friend {edited}
39|Mature {edited}
40| Merry couple {edited}
41| I'm pregnant {edited}
42|Challenging me {edited}
44|Doctors {edited}
45|Time to take a break {edited}
46| Our surprise {edited}
47|My family{edited}

43|Wedding ceremony {edited}

44 13 5
By x_crazychicx

Marriage a beautiful thing that joins two hearts into one that's how I see it anyways. Hope y'all enjoy :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 When we got there guards literally pushed away reporters as we fought our way through. Me, Rose and Lexi all went to the bridal room.

"Hiya, Joy, Mina." Lexi went and hugged them both.

"Y/n, Rose so glad you guys are here thank you for designing my dream dress! I'm actually scared to put it on." We went and hugged her not soon after I felt someone hugging my leg.

"Y/n unnie! Where is my hug?"She pouted. I scooped her into my arms.

"How about some tickles too." I gently tickled her belly.

"Unnie stop it." I stopped and put the cute little angle down. "Play with me unnie."

"Sorry, Mina but I'm gonna help mummy now I'll play with you later."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise my angle." I smiled at her.

"You girls get changed and then help me put this on." Joy said while pointing at her dress.

We quickly got changed the dresses were beautiful. I hadn't seen then as I had been making Joy's dress. I was so glad it fit perfectly they had gotten the right size.

We went and helped Joy put on her dresses. "My stylist and make-up artist were on their way and the car broke down," Joy started passing around, "Omg this is a disaster, what should I do?"

"Me and Y/n can help I can do your hair just show me the design," Rose said as looked at me and I nodded at her.

"Ye, I'll do your make-up, do you have your kit?" I said

"Ye I do, since some products give me rashes," She replied.

"Lexi do me a favour look after Mina." Joy said looking at Mina looking for someone to play with.

"Ye sure." Lexi picked Mina up gently and sat down with her on the sofa and put something for her to watch on her phone.

After 30 minutes, I & Rose were finished. Joy looked stunning from head to toe.

"Lexi, how do I look?" Lexi turned around and began to walk towards her best friend.

"You look beautiful." Tears of joy were falling onto her cheeks.

"Don't cry, you'll get me started." Joy complained though she was already crying herself.

"Did you use waterproof make-up?" Rose whispered not wanting to disturb their moment.

"Yes," Let's get Mina sorted." I walked over to Mina and picked her up. "Come on Mina."

"But I'm watching Spongebob, look he just crashed his car!" Oh, dear Lexi isn't the best at picking out programmes for little children, 64 zoo lane would have done just fine.

"Please, Mina we have to get you into your pretty dress," I said with pleading eyes.

"Really, the dress unnie's made?"I nodded she then lit up with excitement and handed me Lexi's phone. "Come on unnie, let's go then." She dragged me to get changed after she did so, Rose did her hair.

"Do you like it ?" Rose asked her as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Unnie's who is that princess?" She asked.

"Omg, you are so adorable." Rose laughed while pinching her cheeks.

"It's you! Mina or should I say, Princess Mina." I smiled.

She smiled but then that beautiful smile of hers turned into a frown. "What's wrong Mina?" Rose asked her.

"I'm only a princess when I'm wearing this dress when I take it off I won't be a princess anymore." She said upset.

I picked her up "No Mina, you are always a princess dress or not." I said tapping her nose making he giggle.

She then smiled brightly "So, I'm always princess Mina?" She asked.

"Always!" I reassured her.

We then went back to the bridal suite. "Mommy!" Mina ran to her mum before lifting her veil and hugging her.

"Awww" Everyone cooed the other bridesmaids had now arrived. I took a picture of Joy and Mina.

"Send it to me later." Joy smiled.

"Are you ready Joy it's time!"Lexi asked while holding the back of Joy's dress getting ready to walk out the door.

Everyone nodded as we walked toward the church Joy's father took her hand. I took Mina's hand and we stood right in front of Joy as the music started and the bride gracefully made her way to the end of the altar. 

After a while, Mina got tired of standing so I held her in my arms. Until we got to the I do's. 

"We do!"

"You may kiss the bride." They kissed as everyone clapped.

 When they stopped kissing Mina shouted, "Again daddy kiss mummy! Again!" Everyone laughed at the cute little girl in my arms. They kissed again and Mina clapped harder than anyone else. Mina grabbed her flower basket from a chair in front of us which Rose had brought beforehand. And threw them all over the altar as we went outside. We all cheered as the bride and groom drove away to get ready for the after-party.

"Y/n, unnie you can't catch me." She ran around while I chased her.

"Got ya, now what should I do hmmm should I tickle you?" I looked at her playfully.

"No unnie no tickles!" She laughed.

"Okay, then let's fly!" I put her on my back and ran around while she chuckled she wasn't the only one the whole gang were all laughing too.

"Mina let's go, let unnie rest and get ready we need to get you something to eat," Lexi called her.

"Okay, bye unnie dance with me later?" She asked as I put her down and she began to wave.

"Okay," I smiled. 

"Promise?"

"I Promise!" I laughed at her and bent down and gave her my pinky and she wrapped her's around mine smiling that the deal was done. She waved before walking away with Lexi.

I walked to the others, "You love kids don't you!" Irene exclaimed.

"I guess," I smiled.

Yes I love children they make me so happy with their pure souls and their innocent smiles

"Really you guess you spent a month glaring at me and ignoring but with Mina..." Yoongi stopped halfway through, "Oh ye your doctor excited and said your appointment has been moved up to tomorrow, are you unwell?" He asked while the others stared at me waiting for an answer.

"No, I just get regular checkups that's all!" I said reassuringly ending the topic completely. We grabbed a light snack. After I and Rose got changed into our dresses.

"Wow, you two look stunning!"Lisa clapped.

"Thank you." I and Rose replied.

At the party, everyone had an amazing time we danced as if there was no tomorrow. I had most of my dances with Yoongi and Mina but let's just say my girl Rose got a little tipsy so I joined her on the dancefloor. The dance the bride and groom did together was so beautiful. We got lots of photos taken.

Mina and I definitely had a blast singing and dancing

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading y'all hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and leave me some comments love to hear from you!

Saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suit Got in my car and raced like a jet, all the way to you
Knocked on your door with heart in my hand ...

-Lb xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722 121 16
"Don't lie. Your eyes tell." "Fight for your love or end up losing it." "You should not stick to what gives you something beyond pain." "How can you...
33.1K 1.2K 26
My life becomes a rollercoaster of emotions after my fiance cheats on me with another woman and tragic mistake that can make or break who I am as a p...
19.2K 595 25
No one can be trusted in this world , surrounded by fake people , controlled like puppets . u should be brave like a lion to survive here , people d...
735 181 10
• An Eternity Of Love • .•☆ If you hear something that you haven't felt, it doesn't mean t...