BTS Imagines

By CeAnFr

Imagines/short stories with the guys of BTS. Actually, just what comes to my mind. Best ranking: πŸ“Œ#1 though... More

Info
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok (I)
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin (I)
Min Yoongi (I)
Jung Hoseok (II)
Kim Namjoon (I)
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin (II)
Min Yoongi (II)
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon (II)
Park Jimin (Smut)
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok (Smut)
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi

Jeon Jungkook

2.2K 48 2
By CeAnFr

I ran towards the bakery, hoping that they would have still been open. As always my mother sent me to buy bread way too late and I was totally out of breath as I arrived there.

Unfortunately, they have closed already. I sighed and remained in front of the bakery for a little while to catch my breath. Suddenly the door opened and I looked up.

"Can I help you?", the boy asked and looked at me. I knew that he was the son of the people who owned the bakery and most of the time I went to the bakery voluntarily, just to see him.

"No, I'm fine, thank you. Well, my mum asked me last minute to buy her bread but since you are closed already I guess she has to live without it", I said.
He suddenly grinned amused and asked: "Did you run all the way?"

"Is it that obvious?", I asked.
"You do sweat a bit. But that's what I call commitment. Come on in", he laughed and held the door open for me.
"But-", I started confused but he interrupted me.

"I know. Just come in, we don't have any bread left but if you have got some time we can make one together. I can't let you go back home without the bread you need", he grinned and waited for me to come in.

I was still a little bit confused but got inside with him anyway.
"By the way, what's your name?", he asked and locked the door again so no one could come in.
"Y/N", I answered and smiled. "And yours?"

"I'm Jungkook", he smiled cutely. "You come here often, don't you?"
"As often as my mother wants me to", I said and shrugged. "I bet you're here more often than I am."
"I do think so, yes", he laughed.

"Come on with me, so we can make the bread for you", he then smiled, showing me the way. I followed him obediently and looked around, scanning my whole surrounding. It wasn't the biggest bakery, but it was totally clean and kind of adorable.

"You don't have to make yourself such an effort because of me. I bet my mum will be fine either way", I then said and looked at him.
He shook his head and smiled: "Normally I'd be alone now, so it's nice to have someone around. And making bread isn't a huge effort for me."

"Thank you, I guess", I said.
"So, let's test if you could be a baker."
"Probably not. I can't even cook noodles properly."
"I'm going to teach you. It's not that hard", he laughed and I nodded.

We both went to wash our hand and Jungkook got all the ingredients we needed to make bread. He explained everything to me and I listened to him carefully. It was rather cute how committed he was in teaching me but I enjoyed spending time with him.

After he was done explaining we did follow his steps together and he watched closely what I did. I didn't even realize his presence properly since he was standing behind me.
"It's easier if you do it that way", he said, just put his arms around me, laying his hands on top of mine and guiding them.

I blushed a bit and was relieved that he wasn't able to see it since he didn't see my face.
"You see? It's easier like that", he then smiled and took his hands from off mine again. I just nodded and lowered my gaze to make sure he wouldn't see my face.

"Just a bit though", I grinned as soon as I got my confidence back.
"Sure", he laughed ironically and helped me then to make the dough.
"You're used to make dough every single day. I'm not. So it's harder for me no matter which way I do it."

"Making dough isn't hard in general if you're used to it or not doesn't really make a difference", he laughed.
"Maybe I'm just untalented than", I said.
"Nonsense. You're doing great", he smiled softly and I grinned.

"No need to flatter me. I know that I'm not as good as you or other people."
"Well, you shouldn't underestimate yourself either", he said and looked at me.
"I'm trying my best. So, what's next?", I asked.

"We need to add the flour", he said and took some. I followed his movements with my eyes and stepped aside so he was able to put it in. Right before he put it in the dough, he turned around and just threw the flour on me.

It took me a moment to realize what had just happened and Jungkook was already laughing his ass off.
"Yah, that wasn't fair", I laughed and wiped the flour from off my clothes.

"It's hilarious though", Jungkook laughed and had to grab the edge of the table to not fall down on the ground due to his laughter.
I grinned amused, grabbed some of the flour and threw it at him so that he was just as white and dirty as I was.

"That was unfair!", he immediately complained cutely.
"It's hilarious though", I teased him and laughed in amusement.
"Alright, now we're even", he laughed and I nodded.

"Now we could replace Olaf the snowman in Frozen", I laughed.
"True. We would be great snowmen."
"Probably. At least we wouldn't melt", I laughed.
"But we would be just as cute and adorable", Jungkook said and grinned.

"You really think so? It's hard to be as good as him", I said.
"Well, after spending time with you I'm pretty sure you can make it", he grinned cutely.
"Don't be so cheesy!"
"I'm just being honest."
"That's what I call being cheesy", I said.

We both laughed and washed the flour from off our clothes. Then we had to clean the floor a bit before we continued with the bread dough. After it was done Jungkook did the last steps himself to finish the bread before he put it in the oven.

We sat down on the ground, leaning our backs against the wall.
"You were right", I said and looked at him.
"About what?", he asked confused.
"It wasn't that hard. Watching you do the work was actually kind of relaxing", I grinned.

He shook his head in amusement and laughed.
"I can make you pay extra for that though", he then said, pretending to be serious about it.
"Well, since it's not my own money, do what you have to do", I said acting unimpressed.

"You're a hard nut to crack", he grinned.
"I'm even harder to crack since I'm not a nut."
"Right. You're not as small as a nut. Well I mean, nearly, but not exactly as small", he teased me.
"That's not my fault. That's the fault of the evolution. It just made me small", I laughed.

"Also, people only grow until they're perfect. That's why I am so much smaller than you. You just needed way more time and height to become perfect", I then grinned.
"Ouch", he said dramatically and put a hand on his chest where his heart was.

"Sorry not sorry", I laughed and he grinned amusedly.
"You're a mixture between totally savage and completely adorable. I like you", Jungkook the said and scanned me with his eyes. I looked at him and immediately blushed a bit since I was always terrible at reacting to compliments.

"Well... You're pretty okay yourself", I said as I calmed down again.
"Thank you", he laughed amusedly and stood up as the bread was ready. I stood up as well and watched him taking it out of the oven.

"That was fast", I said.
"Of course. That's a special oven", he laughed and turned it off.
"You should wait a moment before you touch it though, it's still pretty hot."

"It is? Wow, I wouldn't have thought that", I laughed and he grinned.
"I just don't want you to hurt yourself", he said sweetly.
"How thoughtful of you."
"That's how I am. Always making sure that other people are okay."

We continued joking around for a little while until it was time for me to go home.
"How much does it cost?", I asked as Jungkook put the bread in a bag.
"For you? Nothing", he said and handed me the bread.
"Jungkook, I can't take it for free", I immediately fought him.

"Well, then you have to leave the bread here I guess. I'm not going to take your money. You could pay me differently though", he said and I raised an eyebrow.
After he realized how what he just said had sounded he blushed a bit and quickly said: "Not like that!"

"What do you want me to do?", I laughed amused.
"You could give me your number and maybe go out with me some time?", he asked cutely and I nodded. I wasn't able to resist his handsome face anyway. So he handed me his phone and I typed in my number.

"Thank you", he smiled as I gave him back his phone.
"I'm going to eat a lot of bread the next few days, I promise", I chuckled and he grinned amusedly.
"Just come back when we have closed, otherwise I won't have much time for you."

"I will try my best", I said and smiled.
"Thank you for the bread though. And I'm sorry to have made you work longer."
"Don't apologize for that. It wasn't like working with you around me", he said.
"See you around", I smiled cutely and made my way out of the bakery.

"Take care alright? I don't want anything to happen to you", he said and stopped at the door since he had to lock it up again anyway.
"You too", I smiled and nodded.
We said our final goodbyes and I made my way back home.

This was the first time I was truly happy that a store was already closed when I arrived there. And it wouldn't be the last time for me to buy bread after the bakery had closed already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 56 20
This is purely fiction. Btsxreader
18.1K 547 114
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍. in which i try to make good bts oneshot for everyone to read.
55 6 6
Hello There Beautiful Reader, Thanks for dropping by! :) This is purely based on the writer's (oh, that's me!) imagination. PLEASE DON'T COPY, PASTE...
900K 25.4K 64
BTS Imagines❀️ *Lots of teasing *Will make you feel lonely *Just happy imagines