Doctor Who:The Fate of the Je...

Von Fanatic_Squared

When Anakin attacks the Jedi Temple in Revenge of the Sith, the Doctor is only able to save one young Padawan... Mehr

Prequel: Revenge of the Sith
Rose Pt. 1
Filler
Rose Pt. 2
Filler
Rose Pt. 3
The End of the World Pt. 1
The End of the World Pt. 2
The End of the World Pt. 3
The Unquiet Dead
The Unquiet Dead Pt. 2
The Unquiet Dead Pt. 3
Aliens of London
Aliens of London Pt. 2
Aliens of London Pt. 3
Aliens of London Pt. 4/World War Three
World War Three Pt. 2
World War 3 Pt. 3
Dalek Pt. 1
Dalek Pt. 2
Dalek Pt. 3
Dalek Pt. 4
The Long Game
The Long Game Pt. 2
The Long Game Pt. 3
The Long Game Pt. 4
The Long Game Pt. 5
Father's Day Pt. 1
Father's Day Pt. 2
Father's Day Pt. 3
Father's Day Pt. 4
Father's Day Pt. 5
Father's Day Pt. 6
Filler
The Empty Child
The Empty Child Pt. 2
The Empty Child Pt. 3
The Empty Child Pt. 4
The Doctor Dances
The Doctor Dances Pt. 2
The Doctor Dances Pt. 3
The Doctor Dances Pt. 4
Boom Town
Boom Town Pt. 2
Boom Town Pt. 4
Boom Town Pt. 5
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf Pt. 2
Bad Wolf [3]
Bad Wolf [4]
Bad Wolf [5]
Bad Wolf [6]
The Parting of Ways
The Parting of Ways [2]
The Parting of Ways [3]
The Parting of Ways [4]
Book 2
Book 2 Out Now!!

Boom Town Pt. 3

517 19 2
Von Fanatic_Squared

"But I've heard that before. Bad Wolf. I've heard that lots of times," Rose said

"Everywhere we go. Two words following us. Bad Wolf," Tiaalen said.

"How can they be following us?"

"Nah, just a coincidence." The Doctor reassured the two "Like hearing a word on the radio then hearing it all day. Never mind. Things to do. Margaret, we're going to take you home,"

"Hold on, isn't that the easy option, letting her go?" Jack asked turning the conversation back towards Margaret.

"I don't believe it! We actually get to go to Raxa." Rose stopped "Wait a minute! Raxacor..."

"Raxacoricofallipatorius," The Doctor corrected

"Raxacorico..."

"Fallapatorius,"

"Raxacoricofallapatorius. That it! I did it!"

"They have the death penalty." Margaret spoke up "The family Slitheen was tried in its absence many years ago and found guilty with no chance of appeal. According to the statutes of government, the moment I return, I am to be executed. What do you make of that, Jedi? Take me home and you take me to my death,"

"Not my problem," Tiaalen said

***

Night had fallen when the group returned to the TARDIS. "This ship is impossible." Margaret marveled "It's superb. How do you get the outside around the inside?"

"Like I'd give you the secret, yeah," The Doctor said

"I almost feel better about being defeated. I never stood a chance. This is the technology of the gods,"

"Don't worship me-I'd make a very bad god. You wouldn't get a day off, for starters. Tia, how we doing?"

"This extrapolator's top of the range." Tiaalen admitted turning to Margaret "Where did you get it?"

"Oh, I don't know. Some airlock sale?" Margaret shrugged

"Must've been a great big heist." Jack inputted "It's stacked with power,"

"But we can use it for fuel?" The Doctor questioned

"It's not compatible, but it should knock off about twelve hours. We'll be ready to go by morning," Tia explained

"Then we're stuck here overnight,"

"I'm in no hurry," Margaret claimed

"We got a prisoner. The police box is really a police box," Rose laughed

"You're not just police, though. Since you're taking me to my death, that makes you my executioners. Each and every one of you,"

"Well, you deserve it," Mickey argued

"You're very quick to say so. You're very quick to soak your hands in my blood, which makes you better than me, how, exactly? Long night ahead let's see who can look me in the eye,"

Tiaalen rolled her eyes and went to work on the extrapolator.

***

Mickey looked at the water tower.

Rose joined him "It's freezing out here!"

"Better than in there. She does deserve it. She's a Slitheen. I don't care. It's just weird in that box," Mickey complained

"I didn't really need my passport,"

"I've been thinking, you know, we could go have a drink. Have a pizza or something. Just you and me,"

"That'd be nice,"

"And, I mean, if the TARDIS can't leave until morning, we could go to a hotel, spend the night. I mean, if you want to. I've got some money,"

"Okay, yeah,"

"Is that all right?"

"Yeah,"

"Cool. There's a couple of bars around here. We should give them a go. Do you have to go and tell him?"

"It's none of his business,"

***

The Doctor watched Mickey and Rose on the scanner.

"So, what's on?" Tiaalen voiced as she walked over with Jack.

"Nothing, just," The Doctor said as he turned off the screen.

"I gather it's not always like this, having to wait." Margaret quipped "I bet you're always the first to leave, Doctor. Never mind the consequences, off you go. You butchered my family and then ran for the stars, am I right? But not this time. At least you have consequences. How does it feel?"

"I didn't butcher them,"

"Don't answer back. That's what she wants," Jack told the Doctor as he placed a hand on Tia to ensure she didn't lash out.

"I didn't. What about you? You had an emergency teleport. You didn't zap them to safety, did you?"

"It only carries one." Margaret argued "I had to fly without coordinates. I ended up on a skip in the Isle of Dogs. It wasn't funny,"

"Sorry. It is a bit funny,"

"Do I get a last request?"

The Doctor looked at Tiaalen who only continued to glare at Margaret "Depends what it is,"

"I grew quite fond of my little human life. All those rituals. The brushing of the teeth, and the complicated way they cook things. There's a little restaurant just around the Bay. It became quite a favorite of mine,"

"Is that what you want, the last meal?"

"Don't I have rights?"

"Oh, like she's not going to try to escape," Tia hissed

"Except I can never escape the Doctor, so where's the danger? I wonder if you could do it? To sit with a creature you're about to kill and take supper. How strong is your stomach?"

"Strong enough," The Doctor stated

"I wonder. I've seen you fight your enemies, now dine with them,"

"You won't change my mind,"

"Prove it,"

The Doctor looked over at Tiaalen "There are people out there. If you slip away just for one second, they'll be in danger,"

Tia looked away as all gazes went on her.

"Except I've got these." Jack held up two bangles "You both wear one. If she moves more than ten feet away, she gets zapped by ten thousand volts,"

"Margaret," The Doctor said turning towards her "would you like to come out to dinner? My treat,"

"Dinner in bondage. Works for me," Margaret replied

The Doctor turned to Tiaalen.

Jack placed an arm around the girl's shoulder "I've got her,"

The Doctor's gaze only hardened as he led Margaret out of the TARDIS. Once the Doctor was out of the TARDIS, Jack turned to Tiaalen.

"And here I thought they'd never leave,"

Tiaalen moved towards the console so she could work on the extrapolator.

"Ok, what's going on? We haven't fully talked since I first got on this ship and even when we do it's just snippets..."

"Jack..." Tia began as she didn't move her gaze away from the console.

Jack moved Tiaalen from the console so she was forced to look up at him "No. Don't Jack me. We're a team now Tia and I understand your trust issues ever since the clone troopers and Darth Vader killed off the remaining Jedi. But you have to know, that I would never betray you like that..."

"It has nothing to do with that! I trust you, Jack, I trust you, the Doctor, and Rose,"

"Then tell me,"

"It's complicated!"

"Tia in order for me to help I need you to open up, maybe not all the way but just enough so that..." Jack was interrupted as Tiaalen crashed her lips against his. He was startled backward until he hit the guardrail and Tiaalen stopped.

"Like I said...complicated," Tia breathed

"Was that your first kiss?"

Tiaalen rolled her eyes "Forget it..." she moved to leave but Jack grabbed her arm and twirled her back around and kissed her. This time Tiaalen's mind didn't drift towards the order, but rather focused on the now.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3K 52 15
evelyn zaad has been passed from master to master during the entirety of her padawan training, and now in the final year of the clone wars, master t...
25.8K 952 36
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷.ೃ࿐☄. :+* ╰──╮ ╰┈➤''OUR PROMISE IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS'' Padawan Kora Knight and Anakin Skywalker meet in a desperate attempt...
42.4K 1.2K 56
❝𝙬𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚.❞ ✧༺ ♡༻✧ [𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 ✧ 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧] ✧༺♡༻✧ 𝐓𝐡...
30.4K 1K 101
This is a Star Wars fanfic where instead of Yoda assigning Ahsoka as Anakin's Padawan, he breaks the Jedi code and gives him an additional one. This...