Rain || BTS x Child reader

Autorstwa KittyBlossomCB

"The rain brought me sadness, but my happiness was you." One cold rainy night, a baby was left at someones do... Więcej

•°・ 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ・°•
||Prologue||
1| Hyung! [edited]
2| Adoration
3| I'll save you
4| Keep you safe
5| Curious
6| I miss them
7| Sick
8| Sneakily
9| Hurt in Two Ways
10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank
11| Halloween
12| Her First Sleepover
13| Phone Call
14| Kookie's Strangeness
15| Operation: Catch the guy
16| Operation.. Gone wrong!
17| For me?
18| All Of Me
19| True Form
20| His Reason
21| Close My Eyes
22| Not Really A Secret
23| Too Close
Extra|~ Jungkook
24| New Years' Troubles
Author's Note
25| First Class
26| Gazes
27| Crash
28| Jaemin
29| Only The Beginning
30| Him
31| As a Group
32| Fire [Part 1]
33| Mask [Part 2]
34| It Burns
35| Explanation
36| Sweets
A Big Thank You (Read pls)
37| Meeting
IM CRYING RN (Pls read!!)
Special|~ 100k!?
38| Transfer Student
39| Tears
1.05K FOLLOWERS!?
40| The Past
41| No Control
42| After Effects
43| "Surprise, Surprise?"
44| Hurtful Truth
Author's Note
45| Friends?
IDEAS BOARD~
Special|~ Valentine's Day
Important Author's Note
Hello Again
46| Away
47| Panic
48| On a Hunt
Author's Note About The '100k Special'
Q&A for 200k
49| Staying Over
50| Sleeping Over
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 1)
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)
Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day
51| Something New
Story Time!
52| A Push in the Wrong Way
53| A Little Suspicous
54| Angel
Author's Note
55| Addictive
56| His Pain
57| Bullies
58| Crimson
59| Possible
60| White Walls
61| Starve
Thank you <3
63| Fake Smile
64| Strange
Check out these books!
65| I'll Love You Forever
66| Don't Leave Me
Holy- 500k?!
Special|~ 500k
67| Fear and Trust
68| Too Much
69| Their Disbelief
70| Can I..
71| Her Light
72| Glow
73| Happy
74| Give In
75| Contents
76| Tired
Not an Update
77| Do It
78| Spade
79| Grateful
80| Heartbeat
81| Plans
Special|~ Happy Kookie Day
82| Watch Out
83| Nothing
84| Strawberry Daze
Special|~ Spinoff
Special|~ Spinoff pt.2
Special|~ Spinoff pt.3
85| I Think It's Love
86| Something's Off
87| Red Feeling
88| Broken
89| Tricks for the Weak
90| Sudden Visit
Author's Note
91| Threat
92| A Mistake
93| The Big Reveal
A/N : A Little Something
A/N : So close!!
•• 1 MILLION Q&A ••
94| Heartfelt
95| Acceptance
96| April
A/N : Make a vote.
97| Shard
Family Photobook
A/N : Birthday Wishes
98| Odd Encounter
99| The Concert
100| The Concert (pt.2)
101| The Concert (pt.3)
102| Waking Up
103| Missing Him
104| Kiss Me
I'm sorry.
I'm back!

62| Power

6.7K 304 104
Autorstwa KittyBlossomCB

The man smirked upon entering the dimly lit room on the main floor, eyes roaming around the area filled with shelves and burning candles before finally landing on a man sitting behind a desk who looked like he was in his late 40's.

"Sir," the young male spoke, moving further into the room and grabbing a nearby chair to sit on in front of the older man who only stared back at him with his dark eyes. "The girl is refusing to speak. I suppose she chooses death over spilling her knowledge to us," he sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

The older man scowled, leaning back into his chair as he remained silent in thought. The two men sat in silence for a couple seconds, only exchanging a few glances to one another.

"Why would she possibly be refusing? Hyojin, what could she be hiding! Any reasons? Ideas? Tell me!" he ordered to the man whose name was Hyojin, slamming his fists onto the table. "The others— I didn't need them, only their power I wanted! Her, her— she is the last of her special kind! I want to know everything about her before we get rid of her." he added in a lower voice, smirking and laughing to himself. Hyojin just nodded in agreement, already fine with getting rid of the girl, he didn't like her anyways.

"Yes, sir. I'll make her talk, I promise."

Hyojin grinned and pushed open the sound-proof lab doors, greeting the other workers as he passed by them.  The ravenette had many ideas and thoughts cramming his mind as he looked over at one of the lab workers, Areum, as she typed things into a computer before going and pouring some translucent liquid into a empty water bottle.  The male furrowed his brows, walking over and tapping the young woman's shoulder, making her slightly jump in surprise.

"Ah, H-Hyojin!"  she said with a couple of pants, smiling.  "I didn't know you came back already.  I was just about to try another experiment."

"Another, you say?  Explain,"  he softly nudged Areum's arm as she laughed at her curious friend, turning around and swishing the liquid inside the bottle.

"This looks like water, right?  Well, if you drink it..."  as Areum spoke happily about her experiment, Hyojin's eyes were not focused on the younger woman, only looking back and fourth at the royal-blooded girl unconscious in the wooden torture chair.  Everyone here believed the species of vampires were evil and dangerous, Hyojin as well.  The dark-haired man despised those blood-thirsty creatures, and it was all because one of their kind killed his whole family one night years ago, sucking the blood out of his mother, his father, his two younger sisters, and his big brother.  It was devastating to the young child's eyes as his eyes widened in horror, looking along the bloody floor, four bodies were scattered around the living room and one in the kitchen.  The boy was heartbroken, and later on he figured out it was vampires who killed his family, and that's how he begun to hate their kind.

"...so did you understand it?  Hyojin?"  the said male turned with a calm gaze, smiling warmly to his friend.  Areum groaned.  "Did you not hear any of it?  Hyojin!"  she whined, stomping her feet.

"Sorry, Areum, I've had too much on my mind lately.."  he quietly apologized, rubbing his neck as he subconsciously glanced back towards the unconscious vampire.  "Haven't been getting much sleep either,"  he sighed.

Areum's gazed softened upon hearing her friend's words, her eyebrows furrowing as she realized he wasn't looking at her anymore.  The woman followed his gaze to see the female vampire.  She sighed and looked back to Hyojin, his eyes showed fury, sadness, and a mix of something else.  Areum patted his shoulder, making him look at her.

"Let's just continue with it, okay?  Soon she'll be gone and we won't have to see anymore of them.  I know it's hard, I've been through it as well,"  she softly said, her gaze caring; like that of a mother's.

Hyojin put on a smile as he ruffled his friend's hair, laughing to himself when she pouted and whined about it.  "Yeah, I know.  Thanks, Areum."

×

The sun had went down, the clouds gone and left the sky glowing of twinkling stars as the moon raised and lit up the dark streets of Seoul.  People rested and some walked the streets to enjoy the moon and stars as they calmly breathed in the fresh, chilly air.  Windows were shut and curtains were drawn, giving privacy so they could fall asleep and hopefully dream of happy things.

Yeonmi sat silently, criss-crossed on the carpet that laid in front of the couch, a cup of crimson liquid in her hands.  The female sighed out into the still air, sipping on her drink and blinking around the dark and quiet room.  No lights were on in the house, not even the moon was welcomed in to say good night.  The silence was comfortable, but not to the point that she would fall asleep listening to nothingness.  Without the happy young teenager's presence, the household went into chaos in the blink of an eye.  Yoongi even went far enough to smash his phone against his bedroom walls this morning, the glass shattering and cracking, redeeming the device as useless.  He cried when he realized what he had done, no one dared to bother him as the broken male needed to have some alone time to collect himself.

Soft footsteps padded along the wooden planks of the floor, making their way towards the living room, only to stop at the entrance.

"I know you know something."

Yeonmi jumped at the sudden voice, almost spilling and staining the carpet below her body with crimson.  "Hello to you too, Seokjin."  she mumbled as she got up and moved onto the couch, protecting her drink.

"I hear your thoughts, Yeonmi,"  the eldest spoke softly, his feet moving to bring him to the couch.  "I heard your intense thinking.  I assume you're trying to remember something."

The half-blooded vampire sighed, nodding her head in agreement as she sipped from her glass.  "Yes, I've been struggling.  It's hard to think when you've got a bunch of men raging and crying and worrying—"  she looked over to Seokjin, eyes instantly softening.  "—it's just hard to remember when so much has happened already."  she finished, drinking more from her cup as the older moved to place himself beside her.

"I understand completely. Have you remembered yet? I can try to help if you need me to," he smiled as he offered his hand, making the younger vampire place down her glass on the end table and place her hand in his. "I'll be careful to only look for certain things," he joked in a knowing way, watching in amusement as Yeonmi flushed slightly.

Seokjin held her hand firmly in his grip, closing his eyes as he concentrated hard on one name: [Y/n]. This way he can access Yeonmi's memories— but if he wanted to only know about certain things, he'd have to think of those certain things.

"Hello, unnie.  My name is [Y/n].  I like your outfit."

"Ah, same.  I'm Kwon Yeonmi, but I believe Jungkook told you beforehand."

"Yeah, he was really happy when he spoke about you, unnie. You must be a wonderful girlfriend for him."

Seokjin smiled weakly at that memory Yeonmi held.  But nonetheless he continued on in search of her forgotten memory.

"—so when he seen me in that black dress I bought, he literally tripped! It was actually really funny."

Skip.

"Noona, [Y/n] seems to like you."

"Yeah, I think she's a cute little teenager, Jungkookie."

"She seems so fine with your presence, though. I honestly thought she'd be shy or something."

"I think we can be best friends. [Y/n]'s a good girl, loving and caring; just like you, Jungkook."

Yeonmi smiled at the sight of that memory, shifting a bit in her seat with her eyes shut calmly as memories after memories passed through her mind in the blink of an eye.

"[Y/n] is not who you believe her to be."

Seokjin paused and furrowed his brows, could this be it?

"Do you know her? Never mind, go home ple—"

"She's the only one left in her blood-line. Wouldn't this be a danger to him?"

"'Him'?  What do you mean?  I don't understand."

"She's a royal-blood...  and I don't think he likes that kind.  Aren't I correct...  Kwon Yeo—"

The memory was cut off when Seokjin pulled his hand away from Yeonmi's, the half-blood opening her eyes and blinking before she gazed at Seokjin, his eyes wide.

"You met with him?!  That kid?!"  he whisper-yelled, knowing the others would become concerned if they heard him speak this way aloud.  "How could you!"

"I-I didn't—"  Yeonmi shook her head vigorously, clasping her hands together as she stared straight in front of her instead of Seokjin.  "L-Listen to me, okay?  That kid you're speaking of, is that him?  The one in my memory?"  Seokjin nodded, calming down a bit as he listened.  "Well, I sure didn't know the guy.  He just appeared out of nowhere and told me this information, but trust me, I swear I didn't hurt [Y/n].  I would never lay my hands on her, but I do have to be honest here on my part.  Once that kid told me that stuff, that she was a royal-blood, I panicked.  I remember how my grandfather hates them, wants them— he lives for power."

Seokjin furrowed his brows as he leaned towards her. "What do you mean?"

"My grandfather, you must know him, right?  Kwon Sangcheol?" Yeonmi said, folding her arms across her chest. Seokjin would be lying if that name didn't ring a warning bell inside his head.

"The head vampire?! He's your— he's your grandfather?!" he exclaimed, shocked, his voice growing louder.

"Shh! Lower your voice, the others will overhear!" she quickly whispered, Seokjin lowering his head and mumbling a short 'sorry'. "And yes, he is my grandfather. My parents died when I was born so he took me in and cared for me. Wanna know why I'm here and not living in his home, with him? He's insane! He wants me to join the council or become one of his so-called 'helpers'. I refused and he got mad, but I left and decided to never see him again. I can't believe it... That kid, he must've told somebody about [Y/n], probably thinking I was taking to long to take action. I didn't want to hurt her..." Yeonmi frowned as she looked up to Seokjin, the eldest closing his eyes.

Seokjin opened his mouth to speak. "If he has her—"

"—she would be in his lab."

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
I DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEEEEPPPPPPP, IT'S 7 IN THE MORRNNNNINNNNG *saying in a sing-song voice* sigh

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

35.2K 998 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...
5.4K 143 21
*Discontinued* --- My dear child: In life you'll encounter hard decision in life but knowing the blood that run in your vein you will over come thi...
6.8K 100 21
Why did he hide his identity of who he was? I still would've loved him and I still do I care for him I made a wrong choice I need him No, I want...
1K 44 16
❝Hey, you alright?❞ ❝I-I'm fine.. why do you even c-care..?❞ ❝Because, I'm here to help you.❞ ... In which a famous K-pop idol finds a girl on the pa...