Rain || BTS x Child reader

By KittyBlossomCB

"The rain brought me sadness, but my happiness was you." One cold rainy night, a baby was left at someones do... More

โ€ขยฐใƒป ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ใƒปยฐโ€ข
||Prologue||
1| Hyung! [edited]
2| Adoration
3| I'll save you
4| Keep you safe
5| Curious
6| I miss them
7| Sick
8| Sneakily
9| Hurt in Two Ways
10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank
11| Halloween
12| Her First Sleepover
13| Phone Call
14| Kookie's Strangeness
15| Operation: Catch the guy
16| Operation.. Gone wrong!
17| For me?
18| All Of Me
19| True Form
20| His Reason
21| Close My Eyes
22| Not Really A Secret
23| Too Close
Extra|~ Jungkook
24| New Years' Troubles
Author's Note
25| First Class
26| Gazes
27| Crash
28| Jaemin
29| Only The Beginning
30| Him
31| As a Group
32| Fire [Part 1]
33| Mask [Part 2]
34| It Burns
35| Explanation
36| Sweets
A Big Thank You (Read pls)
37| Meeting
IM CRYING RN (Pls read!!)
Special|~ 100k!?
38| Transfer Student
39| Tears
1.05K FOLLOWERS!?
40| The Past
41| No Control
42| After Effects
43| "Surprise, Surprise?"
44| Hurtful Truth
Author's Note
45| Friends?
IDEAS BOARD~
Special|~ Valentine's Day
Important Author's Note
Hello Again
46| Away
47| Panic
48| On a Hunt
Author's Note About The '100k Special'
Q&A for 200k
49| Staying Over
50| Sleeping Over
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 1)
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)
Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day
51| Something New
Story Time!
52| A Push in the Wrong Way
53| A Little Suspicous
54| Angel
Author's Note
55| Addictive
56| His Pain
57| Bullies
58| Crimson
60| White Walls
61| Starve
62| Power
Thank you <3
63| Fake Smile
64| Strange
Check out these books!
65| I'll Love You Forever
66| Don't Leave Me
Holy- 500k?!
Special|~ 500k
67| Fear and Trust
68| Too Much
69| Their Disbelief
70| Can I..
71| Her Light
72| Glow
73| Happy
74| Give In
75| Contents
76| Tired
Not an Update
77| Do It
78| Spade
79| Grateful
80| Heartbeat
81| Plans
Special|~ Happy Kookie Day
82| Watch Out
83| Nothing
84| Strawberry Daze
Special|~ Spinoff
Special|~ Spinoff pt.2
Special|~ Spinoff pt.3
85| I Think It's Love
86| Something's Off
87| Red Feeling
88| Broken
89| Tricks for the Weak
90| Sudden Visit
Author's Note
91| Threat
92| A Mistake
93| The Big Reveal
A/N : A Little Something
A/N : So close!!
โ€ขโ€ข 1 MILLION Q&A โ€ขโ€ข
94| Heartfelt
95| Acceptance
96| April
A/N : Make a vote.
97| Shard
Family Photobook
A/N : Birthday Wishes
98| Odd Encounter
99| The Concert
100| The Concert (pt.2)
101| The Concert (pt.3)
102| Waking Up
103| Missing Him
104| Kiss Me
I'm sorry.
I'm back!

59| Possible

5.7K 292 217
By KittyBlossomCB

Previous Chapter

Taehyung turned to an alleyway, where her scent was still lingering, staying in this one spot. Why was it here? Where is [Y/n]?

He looked down to the ground in fear, wide-eyed and breathing heavy, only to find a single drop of crimson-colored blood laying on the concrete, sitting there, doing nothing but showing him that you were here.

It also showed him something else. Something he never once wished would happen again. Something he feared, something he hoped wasn't true.

His precious baby,

was kidnapped.

Taehyung stared in pure horror at the single drop of crimson, knowing it was [Y/n]'s blood meant that she was either injected with something, or tried to fight her way out when she was grabbed.

The young male let out a choked sob; not able to stop the tears from flowing and hitting the cement below his feet. He curled himself up, bringing his legs up to his chest as he cried out in pain and fear, but mostly all of it was regret.

If he stopped [Y/n] from leaving, or maybe if he continued to play with her on Mario Cart, or maybe if Jungkook hadn't of walked in—

Maybe she would still be fine.

He blamed himself. He truly, deeply, blamed himself for her kidnapping. It could've been prevented, he told himself. But what if this would've happened either way? Wether [Y/n] was home or not; what if she would still get kidnapped?

It was a possibility; the fact that someone might've planned this all along. But Taehyung.. Taehyung had a guess at who it was.

And boy were they gonna get a piece of him.

The male stood up on his two shaky legs, leaning against a nearby wall for support.  He inhaled and exhaled and before he knew it, he reached home in a matter of seconds.  He was extremely lucky no locals seen him use his inhuman speed or he would've been in a worse situation.

Taehyung kicked open the door to his apartment, walking in, ignoring the confused glares around him.  He set foot inside the main area of the place, shutting the door real tight; mostly due to his overgrowing anger.

He spotted Jimin leaning back on the couch.  He approached the boy and stood at his feet.  "Where is Yeonmi."  he demanded lowly, not wanting to waste any time and just getting to the point.

Jimin lifted one eyelid and glanced at the demanding younger.  "Yeonmi?  How should I know?"  he questioned back, leaning his head against the back of the couch again.

Taehyung sighed.  Knowing Jimin for the longest time, he knows he wouldn't lie about things like that.  He would have to ask someone else.  Taehyung didn't want to tell anyone yet about [Y/n]'s disappearance until he can confirm if someone here planned for this to happen.  That person could only be Yeonmi in this current situation; because why would his hyungs or Jungkook plan to kidnap their own sister?  That sounds a bit dumb.

The male ran up the stairs, still not wanting to waste precious time here.  He knocked on the first door he seen.  Yoongi opened it groggily and glared at the younger, shutting the door instantly, not even letting him say anything.  Taehyung moved to the next door, skipping the bathroom and instead moving on to another bedroom.

He knocked three times, trying to keep calm as to not make his hyungs worry.

"What?"  answered Hoseok, smiling a bit.  "Wanna watch a movie, too—?"

Not his room.

Taehyung sighed and picked up his pace, finally stopping at Jungkook's and his shared room.  He balled his fists, hoping that Yeonmi wasn't the one who did this.  He trusted her.  They all trusted her.  If it ends up being her in the end, he will never forgive himself.

"Jungkook, open the door!"  Taehyung demanded, using his deep voice in a way that would sent shivers down someone's spine.  He overheard another voice behind the door, and he guessed it was non other than Yeonmi.

Jungkook moved to the knob and opened the door, confusedly tilting his head to the side at Taehyung's livid expression.  He followed the older's gaze to his girlfriend and his eyes widened.

"Hyung, wait—!"

"Where is [Y/n]!?"  Taehyung growled out lowly, grabbing ahold of Yeonmi's wrists and pushing her against the wall harshly.  "WHERE IS SHE!!"

Yeonmi bit her lip as she felt his grip grow tighter around her wrists.  "[Y-Y/n]?  W-Why are you yelling, Tae—"

"WHERE IS SHE FOR GOODNESS SAKE?!"  he screamed, digging his nails into her skin slightly.  He breathed heavily, feeling his cheeks turn red in anger as the feeling boiled and bubbled in his chest.

Taehyung stood unfazed by Jungkook's act to protect his girlfriend; the younger pulling at his arms and back in multiple failed attempts to pull him away from her. He quickly ran out of the room and went to tell the others.

"Taehyung! Why are you being like this!" Yeonmi yelled, her eyes burning the same red Taehyung's were. His were far more intense than hers, staring deep into her soul. His mind was foggy; not able to think clearly or rationally and causing his powers to fail in working.

"You know where she is, don't you?! After all, you're the only one in this house who's not a part of the family. And even better, you've been acting weird ever since you've arrived here!" he growled deeply, pushing her harder against the wall. He didn't want to hurt her, at least, that's what Taehyung wanted.

Yeonmi winced at the tightness of his grip, bruises forming on her skin. She tried to kick the male multiple times, but to no avail, he didn't budge, his eyes only glued on her face.

"WHERE IS SHE!" he yelled again, his gleaming eyes burning with intensity and rage.

"I DON'T KNOW, OKAY?! EVEN IF I DID, WOULDN'T I TELL YOU?!" Taehyung bared his fangs at the girl and slammed her against the wall, her head banging on the hard surface of it. "S-Stop it! TAEHYUNG—!"

"TAEHYUNG." Seokjin stomped in and pried the boy off of Yeonmi, the girl letting out small sobs in her boyfriend's embrace. Jungkook glared harsh daggers into Taehyung's back, Seokjin trying to calm the younger down to a level where they could have a good enough conversation to understand what happened.

"Sh-She," the younger male muttered out painfully, biting back his own sobs. "S-Someone—.."

"Come on, Taehyung, what happened?" Namjoon joined in, crouching down beside the curled up younger vampire.

Taehyung broke and sobbed, tears streaming down his cheeks as he tried to make a sentence. The others were surely shocked at his response. "S-Someone k-k-kidnapped my b-baby."

"Your baby?" Hoseok questioned, extremely confused and taken aback at his younger brother's actions.

"[Y-Y/n]. O-Oh my sw-sweet pr-precious [Y-Y/n]," he cried out, banging the floor with his fist as he cried.

"[Y/n] was k-kidnapped? Again!?" Jimin shook his head in denial. "T-Taehyung, are you sure—"

Taehyung shook his head against the floor. "J-Jimin-hyung, [Y/n] was k-k-kidnapped. I-I h-heard her sc-scream and I se-seen a drop o-of h-her bl-blood on the gr-ground."

Namjoon stood up, covering his mouth in shock. "I-If [Y/n] was taken.. Who could've done such a thing?"

"It wasn't me, I-I swear!" Yeonmi quickly added, hiding in Jungkook's chest as everything happening was overwhelming everyone, including her.

"Yeonmi didn't do it.. and it surely wasn't us. Who did it then, hyung?" Jungkook stared desperately at Namjoon, a glint of hope in the younger's eyes.

The room fell silent with thoughts overwhelming thoughts.  The only sound you could hear would be Taehyung's sobs and Jimin's constant pacing by the door.  Everyone was undeniably shaken up at the tragic news of [Y/n]'s kidnapping.  Yeonmi was shaking in Jungkook's hold, her wrists healing slowly but the bruises still showed clearly in the light.  Hoseok rocked back and fourth on the bed, thinking of multiple possible reasons for why his beautiful and precious Pumpkin got taken away.

Namjoon coughed. "[Y/n] doesn't have any living enemies," he started, curling his fists at his sides.  Everyone understood what he meant by that. "She didn't hurt anyone either. What if.. What if someone found out about her true identity?" he said aloud, catching everyone's attention. "Guys, what if someone found out she was a royal? It's a possibility, but I'm thinking it's someone close."

"I don't think it's her werewolf friends... They're too loyal," Seokjin softly said, patting Taehyung's head in hopes to calm him down.

"I d-don't think she's brought anyone else over but them, r-right?" Jimin added shakily, trying not to freak out.

"She doesn't have any enemies..." Hoseok repeated.

"That vampire kid who tried to bite her a long while back," Yoongi suddenly spoke, making everyone jump slightly and stare. "I know it's him. I have a strong, strong feeling."

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Ooooooo! Things are happening, things are happening!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 143 21
*Discontinued* --- My dear child: In life you'll encounter hard decision in life but knowing the blood that run in your vein you will over come thi...
2.5K 236 83
"Is this actually real?" You ask your best friend. "Absolutely. And I'm glad it is." ----- Welcome to a time of change. A different air to breathe...
471 98 18
Before starting to read this, you should read the first book here https://www.wattpad.com/story/288765478-chance-to-love ยซI'm so tired, Jimin. I onl...
185K 3.5K 23
แฏฝ๏ธŽ๐”ผ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐••แฏฝ๏ธŽ "Y/N-ah, don't leave" I said while begging. It's our fault. "Please don't leave us behind" Jungkook said wh...