hostage (jjk+kth)

By guktaebliss

triggering maybe?? kookv gang AU co edited with @guksnanamilk this shit sAd this is my first book so pls don'... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chaptwr Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Three Years Later
Haha Just Kidding Here's an Epilogue
PLEASE READ (it doesnt matter where you are in the book just read this please)

Chapter Forty Four

813 22 1
By guktaebliss

Taehyung Focus

I felt terrible. I hadn't gotten a wink of sleep and I was feeling lonely. Great. Can't even survive one damn night without him. I thought. I got out of bed and wrapped the huge blanket around me. Then walked to the elevator and hit the button for the medical wing. Jungkook wouldn't tell me where he was sleeping, so I would go ask Jimin. Maybe he'll know. I thought.

I reached the medical wing floor and stepped into the cold hallway. I tightened the giant blanket around me and pulled some of it over my head like a hood. I almost made it to Jimin's room when a door opened. I held my breath until I realized it was Yoongi's door. To be honest, I had no idea how many people rested in this wing. I didn't know if anyone would be behind any of those doors I'd never been through. Do they just fend for themselves without a nurse? I wondered.

Through the door, Jungkook stepped out, yawning and walking sleepily down the hallway. "Kookie!" I called out. He jumped and looked at me. "Tae! I told you I wasn't gonna-"

"I know. I' don't care. I can't sleep."

"Oh." He said. He walked to me and pulled the blanket tighter over my head to cover my ears more. "You cold?" He asked. I nodded. My feet were frozen to the floor. He hugged the bundle of blankets that was me and smiled. "I'll keep you warm. Why can't you sleep? Are you having nightmares again?" I shook my head. "I don't like being alone."

"You know why I left."

"And I still haven't changed my mind. I think we'll be fine." I said, pouting. "You're not going to go out of control because of a boner."

Jungkook lifted his head and looked at me. I looked into his eyes challengingly. Just try to fucking make up more excuses. You're coming back with me whether you think you are or not. Jungkook kissed my forehead. "I'm not worried about accidentally fucking you. That's a stupid thing just thinking about. I just don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything."

"We both know I've dealt with way more people getting hard than anyone here. I'll be okay."

Jungkook kissed my forehead. "I don't know why. I just don't feel safe. If you want, I'll come back down with you." I nodded. Success. "Let's go." Jungkook turned me around and pushed me gently toward his elevator, then we got in and headed down to his room. The doors opened and I hurried over to his bed to lay down, keeping the blanket around myself. Jungkook chuckled as he climbed into the bed with me.

"Come on, it's cold!" He exclaimed when I wouldn't share the blankets. I grinned and shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep. A few moments of silence later and I opened one eye. Jungkook was pouting at me, looking into my soul pleadingly with his big brown doe eyes. I giggled, not able to refuse to his pouting face and opened my arms. He rolled into my blanket covered arms, nuzzling my chest and making me blush. I closed my arms around him, the blanket covering him from the waist up.

"You're fucking warm." He said. His mouth tickled my chest. I hugged him tighter. "Sleep," I said. "I'm tired." He nodded and snaked his arms around my waist, which proved difficult because of the bundle we were in, but once he was comfortable, he was silent. And eventually, I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up with him in the same spot. I opened my arms and let him shift a little, moving away so I could see his face. He looked so peaceful. I smiled, leaned over his face, and left soft kisses on Jungkook's lips over and over until he woke up. His eyes twitched for a few moments before slowly opening. "Oh come on, you were awake this whol-"

Jungkook's hands shot upward and grabbed my face, bringing me in for another kiss- this one hard and long drawn out. I caught myself before falling into him and I used my elbows to prop myself up as he held my face to get better access. After a few more long moments, he finally pulled away and looked into my eyes. I loved it when he did that. He just looked right into me with his big brown shiny doe eyes, and I loved looking right back into them.

He closed his eyes and leaned into me to brush his lips over my cheek. "So pretty." He mumbled softly against my skin. I smiled and closed my eyes. Jungkook sat up and stretched. I sat up next to him and kept smiling and blushing. I felt so warm inside.

The elevator doors opened and in walked Hoseok. "(J)Hope I'm not interrupting anything." He said. "But I'm bored, so I don't care." Jungkook wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "What's up?" He asked. Hoseok shrugged. "I didn't want to watch Jimin and Yoongi get sappy, so I came here."

"But we're probably going to get sappy," Jungkook said. Hoseok pulled out his phone and sat down on Jungkook's chair in the corner of the room. "Carry on, I'll just play games."

"And you couldn't do that in-"

"No, they're extremely verbal somehow at the same time their mouths are attached." I frowned. I  was quite sure that Jungkook and I were a little more verbal than super touchy anyway. "I dunno, Taehyung, ya wanna get really kissy, and sappy, and-" He saw Hoseok fake barf and started laughing. "Hoseok, we're the same as the other two." He said. We talk a lot more and some things are things you shouldn't know."

I blushed at the words. I didn't even know why. Jungkook was protecting our privacy- my privacy, even- by saying these things. Maybe it was the idea generated from the words that made me blush. Hoseok seemed to get that message, "Nuh-uh, now I'm not leaving you guys alone. You aren't- you can't- it's too early. Not on my fucking watch you don't." He said. Jungkook rolled his eyes and pulled me in tighter. "That's not what we talk about." He said. I mean, not constantly. I thought, recalling the conversation we had before he got hard.

"I'm still hangin here," Hoseok said. "You can't get rid of me." Jungkook chuckled. "I guess that's not a problem." He said. He grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb over the back of it. "It's not like we're busy anyway." Hoseok got up and came to the bed, then sat down in front of us. "Thanks. Oh, by the way, Jimin just found out about Yoongi's mission slash near-death experience." He said. I blinked.

"What did Jimin have to say about it?" I asked. Hoseok shrugged. "I didn't stay for his punishment. I think I might get one later, too. He looked and sounded pretty pissed though. Obviously, he got over it pretty quickly. They were all over each other in the end, hence the reason I'm here."

"Doesn't sound very pissed to me," Jungkook said. "I know right? Why don't I have a 'get ou of jail free card?' They like each other too much." Jungkook smirked at him. "Just like you lo-"

"We are not talking about that," Hoseok said, his tone changing. He paused and smiled, turning to me. "Have you ever loved anyone other than Jungkook before him?" He asked. Jungkook looked at me and squinted like he was genuinely curious. I shook my head. "I loved my mother, I loved Jin, and I love Namjoon. Just not in the same way."

"How well do you remember your mother?" Jungkook asked. I looked down for a moment, then back into his eyes. "I can remember what she looked like when I knew her, and I remember her kindness. I drew her a lot." I said. Jungkook made an "o" with his mouth and wore an expression as if something had just dawned on him. Then he closed his mouth. "Do you remember what happened to her?" Hoseok asked. I nodded. "She injured her arm and that was a perfect opportunity for the guys watching our house outside for days to send an ambulance to kidnap her."

"Ouch."

"That's why I was never allowed out of the house when I was younger. I think my mother knew about the people watching us and didn't want them to know about me, so... She hid me as best she could."

"I'm guessing she failed." I nodded. I remembered meeting the leader of the Tiger Gang for the first time. Being scared out of my mind and confused as hell. I still didn't know the real reason they had come for my mom. Hoseok frowned. "Why?"

"Why did they kidnap us? I don't know." I said.

"I think I know why." Jungkook broke in, quiet as a mouse. Both Hoseok and I turned to him. He looked lost in thought and kind of... Out of it. "What?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Jungkook looked dazed for another moment before blinking and snapping to his senses. "What?" He asked. I chuckled at his cuteness. "What you said, earlier. You think you know why-"

"Oh!" Jungkook said. His smile returned and he leaned closer to me. "Because you are the prettiest boy I've ever met, and if they went for your mom first, I mean... Makes sense. You must have gotten it from somewhere."

I blushed and buried my face in my hands. Jungkook laughed. "You're so cute," Hoseok said. "You two are both just so cute." I smiled into my hands. When I uncovered my face, I saw my two most favorite people in the world- excluding Namjoon- smiling and laughing. What I didn't see was the look of tension and warning they exchanged just moments before.

hguyftrgcvhbjnm the mark come to mind????????????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816 55 34
Because I feel that the ones already out there are not enough. And if you're looking for angst, you're at the wrong place, because I don't think I'll...
414K 21.4K 36
" I fucking hate you😒." JM "Sure you do, love.😘" JK ______________________________ A story in which the infamous handsome Jeon Jungkook fell inlove...
4K 95 20
Lots of Jungkook hurt/sick one shots. There will be many many trigger and I will put every trigger at the beginning of the chapters . If you have re...
195K 3.2K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM