broken love. âž³ j.jk

By heartphiliau

[COMPLETED] [English is not my first language, I'm sorry if there are any grammatical error.] You are the onl... More

🌻HelloÜ🌻
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 ~ Final ~
~ Bonus One ~
~ Bonus Two ~
~ Bonus Three ~

12

2.7K 85 7
By heartphiliau

We stood with our heads down, the professor yelling at us, he was so angry.

After he caught us, he brought us to the classroom where we usually have lessons. Giving us a lecture that had already lasted 10 minutes. I had stopped listening to him, until he pronounced my father's name.

《Y/n, don't you think about your father?》

I stared him straight in the eyes, he didn't have to go any further.

《My father has nothing to do with this.》

Jackson raises his stunned and confused, shifting his gaze from me to the professor.

He starts to chuckle
《Just because Bang Shi Hyuk is your father, should I let it go?》

Jackson suddenly turns to me with his mouth open.

《How do you know?》 I say almost growling.

《It doesn't matter. Tomorrow morning I want you both here in class.》
He gives us one last stern look before leaving the class.

Jackson was unsure whether to talk or shut up, but decided to talk
《Bang PD... is your father?》

I nod in silence. I clenched my fists. I was burning with anger.

《Wow ...》

《Please don't tell anyone.》

《I won't say anything》 he gave me a reassuring smile 《though ... you have to admit that ...》 I see him holding back his laughter 《the hide and seek from before was fun.》

Looking back at the scene, being chased by a professor for the whole agency?

《Well yes you are right》 we start laughing both. Forgetting that tomorrow we are going to face the consequences.

[...]

The following day, we met the professor, he gave us another lecture, and then he told us that we should clean the practice room every day, after everyone had trained. For one month.

Great.

We had to start today.
The thing was already on everyone's mouths.

Some had even invented useless stories and voices. They had also magnified them, one of the voices said that the punishment had given us because they caught me and Jackson fucking.

I was in my room, in a little while I had to go to the practice room.

I took a book, opened it in a specific page, and found the white rose that Jungkook had brought me some time ago. I had kept it, putting it in a book, so it would dry, keeping all its beauty.

I heard a knock on the door, got up and put the book back where it was.
I opened and a huge smile formed on my lips.

He entered and closed the door. He grabbed my face and kissed me gently. I smiled on his lips.

《Sorry if I didn't message you ...》

《It's ok. The important thing is that you are here now.》

We sit on my bed and we both cross-legged.

I notice he had a rather strange expression and was biting his lip nervously.

《You ok?》

《Yup...》

He was lying.

《I don't believe you.》

《It's the truth.》

《What do I have to do to make you talk?》

He gave me a perverted face and a mischievous smile.

I approached him, resting my hands on his thighs and kissed him, nibbling his lower lip.

Before he could take me I parted away, he tried to follow me to continue the kiss. He looked at me with puppy eyes.

《If you want more you need to talk ...》
I gave him an amused face.

He snorted and took a deep breath. I imagine already what's about.

《I heard rumors ...》he scratched his neck 《those where they say they caught you ... you know》 he stops, waiting for me to keep talking.

《They are just rumors, Jungkook. I would never do such a thing ...》

He looks at me with a doubtful look, then looks down, torturing his hands 《I know ... it's just that ...》

《Just what? Don't you trust me?》

He has the right to be a bit doubtful, after what I did to him. But still.

《Sorry, you're right.》 He shakes his head, as if to blow away bad thoughts
《I trust you.》

He shows me a huge smile.
My heart loses a beat.

Damn him and his smile that makes me lose my head.

《Can I have my reward for talking??》 He asks, biting his lower lip.

I sling on his lips, he clings to me with his arms in my hips, I make him go back, on his back.

We melt in our arms and in our kisses.

《I would like to stop time now.》
He stroked my head that was resting on his chest.

《Me too ...》 I say, sighing.

I was afraid. Fear of what could happen. I was putting him in danger, selfishly.

Maybe I should tell him?

But I would risk worse. He might get angry with my father, and maybe decide to leave the agency.

No, I don't allow it. I will face everything on my own. I'll make it.

《What are you thinking about?》

《I think about how comfortable you are.》

I hear him chuckle, he continued to stroke my head.
His gentle touch on me was the only thing that allowed me to go on.

Knowing to have him near me, even if only with our bodies attached, in a silent embrace, like now. Enjoy each other's company. I couldn't have hoped for better.

But the anxiety of losing him, the fear of seeing him torn from me gripped me, like a rabid dog ready to attack you in any moment. He was there, always having his eyes on me.

This is Love?

It scares me.

[...]

We were leaving my room, heading for the practice room, I had to start the punishment in a little while. Jungkook insisted on accompanying me.

Jackson hadn't arrived yet.
《I stay here until he arrives.》

《Better not... he might get suspicious if he sees you with me.》 He makes an annoyed face.

His hands were in his pockets and he was biting his cheek internally.

I noticed that he was annoyed. Something was wrong.

《What's wrong?》

《Nothing.》

I snort《Liar.》

《It's just ... I don't like the idea that you're alone with another boy.》

《Don't worry. Jackson is a nice guy.》

His face does not change expression. It's not Jackson who he was afraid of.

《But you ... it's not him you're worried about. But of me.》

He didn't trust me. I repeat, he has the reasons. But anyway, I would never do it. It still hurts.

He approaches me, touching my hand, I dodge his touch, I know I would make things worse, but I was hurt 《y/n ... I-》

《Forget it, Jungkook.》

《Jungkook-Sunbae? What are you doing here...?》

Exactly. Just what I wanted to avoid. Jackson had just arrived, he was looking at us confused.

《He forgot something in the practice room, but he has found it. He was about to leave, right?》

I continue to rage. He looks at me puzzled, but his gaze hardens immediately after I say that.

He just leaves without saying a word.

《Wow ... the tension between you was palpable.》

I ignore what Jackson said , and enter the practice room to start cleaning everything.

There was a mess.
Don't people know what it means to have respect? Aish.

I started taking the broom to sweep the floor. Jackson went to the other small room to look for another broom.

《Here you are!》 the asshole professor broke into the room, with an satisfied expression.

He entered with a haughty air, his hands in his pockets, he had a disturbing little smile. He approached me slowly.

《Clean really wel... little baby girl.》 He stared at me.

He pronounced the word "baby girl" too ambiguously.

I tried not to give too much weight to the thing, it could have been my imagination.

《You know y/n ... I regretted having punished Jackson too.》

The professor approached me further.

Something inside me told me to move. But I couldn't.

《Why?》

《You would be all alone ... I would keep you company in case ...》he began to stroke my arm.

《Don't touch me, please.》 I slapped his hand away from me.

He laughed slightly, stared straight into my eyes. I had a very bad feeling in the mouth of my stomach

Jackson came back and was surprised when he saw the professor. As soon as the professor saw him he hurried away from me.

《Tsk, be fast. Everything must be clean.》

《Yes, professor.》 it was Jackson who answered.

I swear that if I answered, I would stick the sleeve of the broom in his ass.

[...]

After we finish cleaning I said bye to Jacskon and went back to my room.

He noticed my sad air, but he didn't ask questions, on the contrary, he tried to cheer me up by making a fool of himself and putting music while we were cleaning.

The time has passed in a pleasant way. It distracted me from the half-discussion I had with Jungkook.

And with that strange thing that happened with the professor. The ugly feeling had not left me yet.

I was waliking back to the dormitory, I see someone following me. It was dark and I didn't understand who it was. I whirl around, thinking of making the surprise effect.

I thought it was Jackson, who wanted to scare me.

But it wasn't him.

A big hand covers my mouth.

I feel the fear take possession of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
67.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.