boys //ziam

By niazkiam

zayn and liam discover what it's like to raise two teenage boys and two pre-teen boys with random chaos along... More

cast
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
prequel is out!
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
new book
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight(prompt chapters)
chapter fifty-nine(prompt chapters)
chapter sixty(prompt chapters)
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
character asks
chapter eighty-eight
chapter eighty-nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety-one
character answers
chapter ninety-two
chapter ninety-three
sequel
sequel is up

chapter four

6.3K 232 200
By niazkiam

jordan^^ my baby❤️❤️

...

zayn gets up the same time with his husband, as he always does. liam always goes to work by 7 am, so he wakes up at 6. it's become a habit for them to get up at the same time.

"morning babe," liam's raspy voice says in his ear. zayn shivers at that, liam knows his morning voice is zayn's weakness.

"hey daddy," zayn says, deciding to tease his husband. liam responds by lifting zayn up and placing him on his lap. zayn chuckles at that. "wow, someone woke up happy."

"and horny," liam whispers, beginning to leave kisses on zayns neck, down to his shirtless torso.

zayn giggles, pulling away. "liam, no. you know morning sex puts us seriously behind schedule for the whole day."

"c'mon, it'll be quick," liam doesn't let him leave, he places zayn on the bed and starts to kiss him everywhere.

zayn moans, beginning to get into it. "ten minutes, tops."

"i can work with that," liam says, beginning to spread zayn's legs away from each other.

...

by the time they're done, liam dresses up to go to work and zayn simply wears sweatpants and a shirt and goes to make breakfast for all of them. liam helps with making breakfast sometimes, but he couldn't today because he felt like he was running late for work. so he kisses zayn goodbye and tells him to apologize to the kids for being unable to have breakfast with them.

lucas is the first person to finish getting ready, he arrives at the kitchen and sees only zayn there.

"morning mom," he says.

"hey baby, how did you sleep?" zayn questions as he flips the frying pan so the eggs fry properly.

"good," he says, taking milk from the fridge. at that point, both oliver and noah arrive at the kitchen, running for some reason. jordan follows after them grumbling.

"my god, can the both of you act civilized for once!" he complains, referring to his two younger brothers that almost pushed him down in their haste.

"jordi be nice," zayn chastises, then looks at his twin sons. "and what did i say about running indoors?"

"sorry mom," they grumble in unison.

they start to have breakfast together. zayn notices that jordan was barely eating and he was getting too engrossed on his phone. zayn doesn't say anything till when jordan starts to take selfies.

"jordan stop taking pictures of yourself at the dining table," zayn warns.

jordan pushes his plate aside, barely touched it. "i'm done. lucas?"

lucas rushes the last bit of pancakes to his mouth and he nods with his mouthful. "lets go." he mumbles.

"you barely ate," zayn points out.

"i hate breakfast," he responds. "bye mom."

"bye," lucas says.

"bye guys, love you!" zayn responds as he watches them leave.

now it's just oliver and noah taking their sweet time to eat breakfast. they're both having cereal. oliver and noah usually take the bus to school or sometimes zayn drives them. but jordan and lucas always go first, jordan just recently got his driving license and liam got him a car to celebrate.

zayn tidies up as they finish. he notices from the kitchen window that their bus was outside.

"the bus is here," he says, grabbing two bags from the counter. "here's your lunch."

he still makes lunch for them and he loves it. he misses making it for jordan and lucas too but both his sons have deemed it as uncool. he knows that soon noah and oliver would get at that stage and it makes him sad. he misses his boys always depending on him.

"thanks mom," noah says, as they both take their bags and leave.

"love you!" he calls after them. "i don't hear it back!"

"love you mom!" they say in unison, opening the front door and leaving.

now it's just zayn left in the big empty house.

...

lucas sits at lunch with three of his closest friends. marcel, justin and lizzie. they're currently rating the hottest juniors.

"your brother is, definitely," lizzie says confidently. "i mean look at him. he's beautiful."

"ew, keep my brother out of this," lucas cringes. they all turn to look at where jordan is sitting. he's at a table with some random people, he knows some of them are seniors and some of them are in jordan's grade but none of them are freshman.

"he's so hot," marcel says, watching his friends brother converse with his friends. "and his friends too. you're so lucky lucas."

"how?" lucas rolls his eyes.

"because your brothers got all this sexy friends, you could just seduce one of them," marcel shrugs like he's came up with the best idea ever.

"why would i want to do that?" lucas asks.

"don't listen to what these dumbasses are saying," justin speaks up. "your brothers cute but he's got nothing on you."

lucas flushes. "don't lie to me to make me feel better justin. i already know i'm not as cute as him."

"i'm not. you shouldn't compare yourself to him," justin says.

"look at that tattooed guy over there,"marcel points out. "he's new and he's definitely the hottest senior ever."

lucas turns and sees a guy with tattoos walking with his tray of food, probably looking for a place to seat. he's new, lucas can tell because he would know if he's seen a face like that before.

the boy simply put, is sexy.

he's got tattoos and piercings but he's got this bad boy aura that's making lucas's knees go weak.

as he looks for a seat, lucas could swore he saw him look at him, for some seconds but his eyes look away.

"holy shit he looked at this direction," lizzie says. "guys, what if he likes me?"

"bitch he looked at lucas gay ass not you," marcel says.

lizzie pouts at him.

"why would he look at me? you're imagining things marcy," lucas dismisses.

they watch as the new guy sits next to jordan and his friends and they have a conversation like they've known each other for a long time.

"of course he'd be friends with jordan," lucas mutters bitterly.

...

zayn goes back to sleep immediately after the kids leave mostly because he didn't have anything else to do. he wakes up around noon and starts to clean around the house. he loves cleaning, he admits, he uses it as an excuse to sneak around his kids things. but he never really invades their privacy.

he goes to noah and oliver's room, it's usually the messiest since they share just one room. he picks some clothes from the floor and places them in the laundry basket. then he goes to lucas's room next, it's always the neatest.

it's decorated with dinosaurs from when he was a child, and he still has his stuffed animals neatly arranged in a shelf. lucas never asked to change the look of his room ever since he had it as a child. zayn finds that really dearing. the room brings back so many memories.

he remembers when he was pregnant with lucas, and that was when they moved into the house. liam decorated the room itself- when it was still a nursery. it's painted light green, liam chose a gender neutral color because they still weren't sure of the gender when zayn was pregnant.

but it was a good choice, lucas's favorite color turned out to be green. the room also has a huge mural of a dinosaur on a wall. zayn painted it himself, it was something he did to calm himself while he was pregnant.

the mural means a lot to zayn, and he's sure that's why lucas didn't get it painted over. it's a hyper realistic painting, it took zayn the most of his pregnancy to paint it. it kept him hopeful.

there's a tiny hand by the side of the mural, it's jordan's hand. he was just a little over one when zayn was pregnant with lucas. he was curious as to why his mom was always painting at the room so one time he walked in to the room and tried to help. and well zayn couldn't say no to him. he was so adorable, zayn painted his tiny hand over the mural.

he picks up some stray clothes and goes to jordan's room next. jordan's room is definitely the plainest of them all. his eldest son decided to remove every decor he's had since he was a child recently. zayn wasn't fond of that, jordan told him it was for his room to have an aesthetic. the room is plain white, white bed, white bedsheets, dressers, curtains. the room is completely white. there's a large mirror that covers a whole side of the wall. jordan uses it for his mirror selfies.

sure zayn is happy that his son is hoping to get a full modeling job, sometimes he gets worried. firstly, jordan has been spending an ungodly amount of time on his phone, taking pictures, posting, replying messages or responding to comments. he probably doesn't realize it, but he spends mostly the whole day on his phone. and most importantly, zayn isn't too keen on the idea that his underage son is exposing himself on the internet like that, god knows the kind of perverts follows him.

he would be fine if jordan only posted regular pictures, but sometimes jordan posts half nude pictures. and he knows this because he created a secret account to make sure his son wasn't up to no good. jordan doesn't know it, or else he'd freak. zayn isn't going to mention it to him either unless he crosses the line.

he goes to arrange some of jordan's books that were scattered around the bed. when he picks up one book, a picture falls from it.

zayn gasps as he sees the picture. it's an old picture from when he was sixteen but that isn't what made him gasp, it's the person he was with. jordan's father.

fuck, he remembers when a few weeks ago jordan showed him this picture. he dismissed it, thinking the boy would forget about it. but he had no idea jordan kept the picture.

the picture of zayn and him.

jordan's father.

why would he keep it? the only reason zayn thinks jordan would keep it is because he knows. and that thought alone scares zayn.

he takes the picture, not wanting his son to see the mans face for any more than he already has. he sweeps around the rest of jordan's things, trying to see if there were any more things that jordan kept from his old things that could lead to his father.

he opens one drawer and he regrets opening it when he sees the contents. it's a pack of condoms, some lube, and some sex toys.

he feels embarrassed having to look at it, he doesn't want to think about the fact that his son uses them. he instantly regrets invading jordan's privacy like that, that was something he really didn't want to see.

does this mean jordan is sexually active? he wouldn't be worried if it were just the sex toys, but the condoms means that jordan probably has a sexual partner right?

god, he can't even imagine his babyboy having sex. but he knows he can't be naive to assume that jordan is still going to remain a virgin, he's at that age. zayn knows how he was when he was sixteen and jordan reminds him too much of himself.

he makes a mental note to talk to jordan about always using protection, he doesn't want his son to end up like him and getting pregnant at a young age.

he hears the doorbell ring, and he frowns. he isn't expecting any visitors and the boys aren't going to be out of school for another four hours.

there's a security camera in front of their porch and zayn simply just has to open his phone to see who it was. zayn groans as he sees the visitor.

the thing is, when zayn and liam moved to a suburban house, he imagined most of the neighbors to be housewives, the ones that talk about pta meetings of their children together, the ones that gossip and meet up every friday night to drink wine and get drunk to forget their failing marriage.

he didn't expect his imagination to actually come true. and worse, they were all determined to be his friend. as one of the few gay people in their neighborhood, and probably the only gay "housewife" they saw him as a great addition to their friend-group.

but the thing is, zayn hates all of them. he hates the way they talk, the way they look, in fact their very existence annoys him.

see, he didn't grow up in the suburbs. he didn't even want to move here. but liam's parents gave them the house when zayn was pregnant with lucas. and it wasn't like they could say no. the house was also beautiful, it was huge with six bedrooms, a huge kitchen, a gym, a swimming pool and an amazing front yard for yielding a garden.

he goes to the front door, plasters a fake smile on his face and opens the door. "hi cassandra," he greets the blonde white woman.

"zayn!" she says with a cheerful smile, leaning forward and kissing him on the cheek. it's how she greets everyone. then she walks into the house without zayn inviting her. he rolls his eyes, of course.

"some of the girls and i are going to welcome the new neighbors to town," she starts. huh, new neighbors? zayn didn't even notice that new people had moved in. the last thing he needs are more white women.

"that's nice of you cassandra," he says.

"we were thinking you should come with," she says.

"oh i'm currently busy right now, i think i'll welcome them in my own free time," zayn says, knowing damn well he's not gonna leave his house to welcome anyone.

"c'mon, the girls are already out waiting for you," she insists, giving him a look that she isn't leaving till he says yes.

zayn reluctantly agrees. partly because he's bored, and when he's with these women he always hears the latest gossip.

they meet the other girls and they walk to the new neighbors house together. after ringing the doorbell, a young looking man holding a baby opens the door. he looks to be in his early twenties, he's got a nice youthful face and long wavy/curly hair.

"hi! i'm cassandra, this is zayn," cassandra introduces them. "and this is linda, and that's becky. we're your neighbors."

"oh hello," he says. his voice is deeper than zayn expected it to be. zayn gives him a courtesy smile.

"we just wanted to welcome you and your family to the neighborhood!" she adds, with that high voice that makes zayn's ears bleed. "are the rest of your family home?"

"it's just me, my daughter and my fiancé but he isn't home currently," he says. zayn is surprised at that, he looks kind of young to have a child. but then again, so was he. "where are my manners, please come in."

he opens the door wide enough for them to enter the house. "my name is harry by the way. this is my daughter, rosie. i'll offer you lot something to drink but i'm afraid we haven't had the chance to go grocery shopping yet."

"that's alright, and she's adorable, how old is she?" zayn questions.

"three weeks now," he replies.

"i miss when they're that little," zayn says, thinking of when his kids were that age. they were so adorable, he misses holding them like that.

"you have kids?" harry questions.

"yeah," zayn responds. "four of them."

"wow, does it ever get easier? because she cries all night and they say it's normal, but it's so hard to deal with," he complains.

"it never really gets easier," zayn says.

they have casual conversations, and slowly all the women start to leave and before zayn even realizes, he's the only one left still conversing with harry.

they talked about a lot, especially little rosie. harry was still very much confused and still new to the whole parenting thing. so zayn gave him plenty of tips and advices.

"do you want to hold her for a bit?" harry offers, referring to little rosie.

"i'd love to," zayn says. "i'd just go wash my hands first."

harry nods at that, showing zayn the directions to wash his hands. he comes after drying both his hands.

"i like how you decided to wash your hands first before holding her, most people don't do that. and i'm a bit of a germaphobe so i usually don't let people hold her till they've washed their hands," harry says.

"i was exactly like that too when my children were still babies," zayn says. he collects rosie from harry, she's still wrapped around with her cute little blanket. "you can never be too careful."

"do you miss it?" harry questions, "when they were still young?"

"yes, very much," zayn admits.

"do you plan to have another one?"

"i don't know," zayn says, but really, he doesn't know. he's been thinking about it for a long time, but he's never really brought it up to liam. plus, he wouldn't know how to break it to the kids if he gets pregnant, he's never had to do it before while they were this age. there's a two year gap between all his pregnancies, and he liked that. he doesn't want to have a whole twelve year gap between his next child and his last. he imagines they wouldn't have someone close to their age to play with.

"i think rosie's the only one for me," harry says. "she's a handful, i can't imagine having another baby."

"she's such an adorable little baby though, wouldn't you want to give her a brother or sister?" zayn questions, cooing at the little girl in his arms. she doesn't do much, she just hums sometimes and then falls asleep.

"i can't imagine going through all this again," harry sighs, zayn can tell he's really struggling with having a baby. zayn felt that way with jordan too, when he was alone. his parents helped a bit, but he still struggled. but with his other kids, he hardly felt like that because he had liam. he wasn't alone.

"i should probably get going. my kids are going to be home by now," zayn says.

"oh, i really appreciate this zayn," harry says. "i look forward to seeing you and your kids some other time."

"my house is just two houses away from yours. come over with rosie anytime, i'm hardly ever busy," zayn suggests. it would be nice having a friend after living at this neighborhood for so long.

"i will," harry says.

...

ha y'all thought harry was jordan's father. anyway, this chapter is mostly a filler and it's soooooo long. i promise this book isn't going to remain boring for so long, i plan to bring so much drama that y'all would hate me.

remember to vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 4.5K 16
❝I'm fat, and I'm old, and I have two deviants to call my sons. But I still love you.❞ WARNING: contains m-preg discontinued. read as one-s...
299K 8.1K 41
❝all they ever wanted was to be loved❞ OR in which two lonely adults, and three young boys living in a group home find themselves longing for somethi...
279K 14.2K 31
Liam gets a new neighbor, Zayn, who likes to wear pretty clothes and feel pretty in general and Liam doesn't know how to feel about it. Fem!Zayn
106K 2.6K 21
In which Zayn and Louis have family life sorted - they're not perfect but they're as close as they're gonna get. Liam is fifteen; popular and kind an...