My new stepbrothers

By justinbiebermcann

Jasmine is going to meet her two new stepbrothers jason and justin,justin is nice but jason is bad...both wan... More

Two diffrent boys..
Jason what are you doing with me...
Nervous?
Hurt
Jealous Justin
Jason vs. Justin
Plan failed..
"dont roll your eyes,baby.."
Movies,Cuddling,Angry Jason
My plan worked...
Justins crying...
The Talk
Gianna and Jason?!
3:25 am
Morning
Flashback
Party!!!
"..it just feels so right.."
Her diary
'Dear Diary...'
"...cinema?"
"..at 4pm.."
News
My heart just broke by that sight
"dirty secrets.."
"....its her"
Last Questions:
Trip Trip Trip
Lets go!
The trip
...
Next Chapter
Your Turn
New Chapter
Update
Ideas

Calming down

4.9K 158 5
By justinbiebermcann

Justins POV:

I runned upstairs where the noises came from.bammm.I opened jasons door and saw him freaking out and throwing things against the wall.what the fuck? "jason calm down" i said but he didnt stop he just got angrier.I tried to hold him back but nothing helped.Jason has really bad anger issues.

Jasmines POV:

I heard some loud noises from jasons room.I runned in his room and saw jason throwing things around and justin trying to calm him down.fuck.."i cant calm him" justin said and i just noded."i got this go downstairs and take his pills and a cup water here" i said and justin got downstairs."jason ..." i said softly and took a few steps to him."its me ...jasmine..please try to calm down..everythings alright" i said calmly and took a few steps to him and touched his shoulder and he flinches.wow..he isnt that 'bad boy' right now."shsss" i said and hugged him and i felt how he realxed in my arms."thanks" he said."of course " i said smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.2K 29
This story is inspired from Step Brothers and Evil Bieb Vs Mama's Boy in JBFF&JBFF+ I just love their stories so much, that i decide to write one. Ho...
5.5K 163 17
The bad boy has every girl falling for him but when Sam Castillo comes there's something different about her. She isn't falling for him like everybod...
6.2K 311 24
Jenifer was the bad girl type she got kicked out of alot of schools but that changed since she became friends with the new kid. Justin bieber...
3.8K 130 16
when justin and Jasmine get better lifes what will happen? will jasmine forgive justin for the unforgettable night that caused a slip between them...