PLL NEXT CHAPTER: Chloe Marin...

By WHYNIE_SPARK

Chloe, the youngest Marin, none other than Hanna's little sister, thought that returning to Rosewood was a ri... More

Introduction
1st: Pilot
2nd: Trouble is A friend
3rd: A Starry night
4th: A night to remember
5th: Unholy Confession
6th: Kiss No Tell
7th: Truth to be youth
8th: Memento
9th: A scattered party
10th: Safe But Sour
11th: Kept in the dark
12th: And there she goes again
13th: The Rabbits in the hole
14th: The Rabbits in the hole part.2
15th: You can always have me
16th: And there she confessed
17th: The man behind his mask
18th: Strike it up Mr. Rollins
19th: No more lies
20th: Bitter Than What was Expected
21st: Game on
22nd: Cheese in the trap
23rd: Total Eclipse of broken heart
24th: Walking into the light
25th: Too good to be true
26th: All at once in one night
27th: Someone had been lurking on the other side
28th: Face it
29th: Up Against The Odds

Special Notes!

63 3 4
By WHYNIE_SPARK

Thanks for reading this out guys! I know it's far from perfection and there are certain stuff i changed a lot, but i try my best to get my perspective right. And as you can see, english is definitely not my mothertounge. Yet, i made every efforts to get this as how i wanted to be so many times behind my ups and down daily schedule. 

In case you wondering, you might ask who could be Chloe if she really do exist on the show?

I've got no constant answer for that. I have her in mind and i'll keep it that way until i figure who was it and what she really like. And for hidden truth, yes i admit Hanna was my favorite character (along with Spencer), so that's where i get the idea.

But again, i really do apreciate your silent in view. It's more than enough, i mean it.

I'll work so hard to be a better storyteller and let us see how far i could get that done.

Much love

W.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
175K 9.5K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...