It's not my fault - A Charlyn...

By InLoveLace

This is my first book and it isn't finished yet but it's going under some editing and will be completed soon... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 42

821 23 25
By InLoveLace

A little warning because this chapter has 7689 words so it's gonna be a long chapter with a lot of drama. So be prepared and I hope you guys like it.

Sasha's POV

I woke up and felt a naked body next to me. I saw black hair and I then remembered everything from last night. From Bayley kissing Finn to me sleeping with Paige. Holy shit, I slept with Paige. I carefully but quietly got out of bed and put my clothes back on. I walked out of her room and headed back to my room. I opened the door and thank god no one was there. I got a towel and went to go take a shower. I looked in the mirror to see only one hickey. "Thank god, it's only just one," I say to myself as I step into the shower.

After my shower I get dressed and head downstairs. I see Paige in new clothing as she sits down on the couch holding her head. "Hung over I see," Bayley said next to her on the couch. "Yup and I don't remember anything from last night," Paige said. "Hey Sasha," I hear Bayley say as she walks up to me and gives me a peck on the cheek. "Hi," I say as I go sit down on a stool. "Can I talk to you about something last night?," Bayley asked as she walked up to me. "Sure and I need to tell you something as well," I say as she leads me outside towards the pool.

"You wanna go first," she asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure I don't care," I say and I see her frown at my certain tone of voice. "Well, I... So I slept with someone" I say and I feel her slap the taste out of my month. "What the hell was that for?," I yell at her. "Because you cheated on me with whoever," she said. "You kissed Finn and it's not my fault I slept with Paige," I say causing her to run inside. I follow her inside and I watch as I see Paige just sitting on the couch before being punched in the head by Bayley.

Paige tried to protect herself but soon Bayley was being pulled off by Charlotte. Bayley tried to wiggle her way out of Charlotte's grip and she must've elbowed Charlotte in the stomach causing her to let go and hold her stomach. She keeps trying to attack Paige but she got held back by Seth and Roman. "Let me go," she yelled as Seth and Roman had her in a tight grip. AJ and Finn checked up on Paige while Becky was with Charlotte. Dean was no where to be found but he wasn't important right now. Seth brought a crying Bayley upstairs while people tried to make sure Charlotte and Paige are ok.

I first made my way to Paige since she was holding her head. I told AJ and Finn to leave us alone and I rubbed the top of one of Paige's hand. "Are you ok?," I ask her. "No. My head is killing me thanks to Bayley. And I don't even know what I did. I don't remember nothing from last night," she said and I immediately started to feel guilty. Paige doesn't remember anything from last night and I'm the one who took advantage of her. "Let me check up on Charlotte real quick. I'll be back," I say as I get up and head to Charlotte.

"Charlotte are you ok," I say as I see her crying on Becky's shoulder. "I don't think she is. Bayley must've elbowed her in the stomach," Becky says. "Can you do me a favor Sasha?," Becky asked. "Anything," I say in response. "Drive her to the hospital for me while I check up on Bayley," she says but Charlotte shakes her head no. "No I want you with me and I don't wanna go," she said and I see Becky give her a hug before telling her something. "Everything's gonna be ok. Just listen to Sasha and you'll do great. See you soon," Becky said before giving her a quick kiss and heading upstairs. I help Charlotte up and we go outside to get inside the car.

Becky's POV

I went to Bayley's room and opened it to see her and Seth talking. "Seth, can I talk to Bayley alone?," I ask and he nods before leaving. I walk up to Bayley and the first thing I did was slap her. "What's your problem?," she asked me as she pushes me. "Your my problem," I say as I push her back. "What did I do? I just found out my girlfriend cheated on me with Paige and I had a right to attack her," she says. "Not that. You hurt Charlotte," I say and she scoffs. "So," she said. "She's pregnant and you elbowed her in the stomach," I say and she looks up at me shocked. "She is?," she said causing me to nod.

"I'm sorry," she said as she looks down at the floor. "Sorry isn't gonna fix anything and when Sasha told you she cheated on you, You decided to attack Paige," I say. "Yup," she says. "Why?," I ask. "Because she and Sasha had sex," she said almost yelling. "I get you're mad at that because I would be too but did you ever think that Sasha took advantage of her," I said and she looks at me dumbfounded. "What are you talking about?," she asks. "Paige drank a lot last night and Sasha didn't drink that much at all. So what if Sasha used Paige for revenge and took advantage of her," I say and she shakes her head. "No way. Sasha doesn't take advantage of people," she says and I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe she did. Or maybe she just wanted sex but not from you," I say earning an angry glare from Bayley.

"Shut up," she said and I smile. "I'm just saying since it might be the truth," I say. "The truth? You don't even know what she's like in bed," she said. "I do actually," I say causing her to look at me. "How?," she asked me. "Well when we were all in NXT and I started to like Charlotte. I thought she could never like me back so I needed someone to take my mind off of Charlotte and that someone was Sasha," I say.

"So all the times you guys hanged out and disappeared was because of that," she asked and I nod. "When did it stop," she asked nervously and I chuckle. "When I started dating Finn but there was this one time I had with her when I was dating Charlotte at the time," I say. "Does Charlotte know about this," she asked and I shake my head. "Nope and you're not telling her," I say. "You don't want her to know," she asked me. "I do, I just wanna be the one to tell her that" I say.

"Ok I understand. Even though you slapped me I'll let you do it," she says. "Thanks but I was just worried about Charlotte and her health so sorry," I say causing her to laugh. "It's fine," she says. "Wanna watch a movie to kill time," she asked and I shrug my shoulders. "Sure but let me take a shower first," I say as I grab a towel and head to the bathroom while Bayley picks a movie.

Unknown POV

"When I started dating Finn but there was this one time I had with her when I was dating Charlotte at the time," I hear before pausing the recording. "Time to tell Charlotte," I say to myself as I put my phone back in my pocket.

Charlotte's POV

I was in a room waiting for a doctor to come and check me up. Apparently when I was holding Bayley back, she elbowed me in the stomach. The only thing she doesn't know is that I'm pregnant. I don't blame her since she didn't know. "Hello. I'm gonna be your doctor today and what seems to be the problem," the doctor said as he gave me a handshake. "Well I'm pregnant and I someone elbowed me in the stomach so I'm here to check up on it," I say and he nods. "Ok well we can give you an ultrasound so just follow me to a new room," he said. I grab my stuff and follow him out. I don't know why but I was nervous for this ultrasound.

We get to the room and I laid down on the bed while I lifted up half of my shirt. "So I'm just gonna put some gel on you and a warning because it's gonna be cold when I apply it," he said and I nod. I felt the cold gel on my stomach and then he placed the device on my stomach. "So do you know how far along you are," he asked and if I'm honest I really don't know. "I don't know exactly," I say. "Well from what I'm seeing it looks about 5 weeks" he said and I shake my head. "What," I say. There's no way I can be 5 weeks. "Are you sure?," I ask and he nodded. If that's true then I must've wrestled when I was pregnant. "Ok but since I'm apparently 5 weeks,  I wrestled while I was pregnant," I say and he nods.

He looks at the screen and tilts his head. He seems to be confused and I start to get more nervous. He turns off the ultrasound and gets a paper towel and wipes off the gel. "What did you see? Is everything ok?," I ask. He looks at me for a quick second before looking back down. "I decided to take a blood test instead so if you would follow me please," he said as he finishes up wiping the gel and throwing the paper towel away. I get up and follow him out of the room. He leads to me a waiting area where people are waiting to get their blood taken.

I wait until I'm called and soon enough I am. I get my blood taken and I then have a nurse escort me back to the waiting area where Sasha was at. I see that she was napping so I sit next to her wait for my results. I decided to get comfortable as I waited but I then felt my eyes become heavy and I fell asleep.

*Skip*

I wake up to a nurse shaking me and she motions me to come with her. I follow her back to the room I was in and sat down and she did the same. I hope my baby is ok. "So is he or she ok and all?," I ask kinda nervous.

She sighs and takes a breath. "I'm afraid not," she said and I couldn't believe my ears. "W-What," I say as I feel tears threatening to fall. "It appears you suffered a miscarriage. You had what we call a chemical pregnancy," she said and I shake my head not being able to continue. "Can I go now?," I asked before I start crying. "Yes but are you sure you don't want me to continue?," she asks and I shake my head no. I grab my things and go to the waiting room where Sasha is at. I see she's awake and she stands up and walk towards me.

"How'd it go?," she asked and I don't answer her question. "Just please drive me back to the house," I say and she follows me to the car. I can't believe this. I just started to have cramps and pain not too long ago even after I wrestled. So was Bayley the cause of it? We got into the car and we started to drive back to the house. I tried my best to control my tears. "Anything happen?," Sasha asked and I shake my head. "Nope," I say.

10 minutes later

We pull up to the house and I ignore everyone and just go to my room. I see AJ sitting on the bed holding his phone. "Hey Charlotte," he said as he gave me a hug. "Hi," I said quietly. "I have to show you something," he said and I sigh. "What?," I say and he unlocks his phone and clicks a few things. "Listen to this," he said as he handed me his phone.

I listened to the recording to hear Becky and Bayley talking. Well more like arguing. I apparently heard Bayley say to Becky that she doesn't know what it's like to be in bed with Sasha and Becky said that she did. This made me pay attention. She apparently slept with Sasha at NXT and one time when she was with me. She cheated on me? "Here, now go," I say as I handed his phone back to me. "Charlotte I-," he tried to say but I cut him off. "Just go," I say and as soon as he left I locked the door.

I don't know what to do anymore. I apparently lost my future child and I just found out that Becky cheated on me with Sasha. One of my best friends. I then heard a knock on my door. "Go away AJ," I yell. "It's not AJ," I hear Becky say. "Go away Becky," I say. "Why?," she yells and I go and unlock the door. "I don't want to see you ever again now leave me alone," I say and as I was closing the door she stops it with her foot. "What happened?," she asked and I shake my head.

"Nothing. Now go away," I say. "What's the problem?," she asked me. "You are. I just came back from the hospital with terrible news and I came back here to found out that you cheated on me with Sasha while we started to date. So get out of the doorway and leave me alone?," I say and this time she moves her foot. I slam the door on her and I turned around and lean on the door. "What the fuck did I do to deserve all of this?," I say to myself.

Becky's POV

She found out, but how? Bayley. I make my way over to Bayley's room and I knock on the door. She opens it and I move right past her. "Ready for this movie?," she asked me. "Why did you tell Charlotte?," I ask. "What are you talking about? I didn't tell her anything," she says. "Well then how does she know? You're the only one who knew," I say. "Now I probably lost her," I say with tears threatening to fall. "Aw Becky," she said as she gave me a hug. I cried on her shoulder until I felt a ding from my phone. "Who's that?," Bayley asked and I look up to see Paige's name. "Paige," I say. I opened my phone to see and go to Paige's contact.

Paige🇬🇧: Becky, do you know what happened with Charlotte

Lasskicker🧡: No. is she ok

Paige🇬🇧: I don't know but I went to check up on her in her room but she wasn't there

Lasskicker🧡: What do you mean she isn't there? I saw her like 3 minutes ago

Paige🇬🇧: Well she wasn't there anymore so do you know where she's at

Lasskicker🧡: I have an idea

Paige🇬🇧: Well go see if it's right

Lasskicker🧡: Ok

"I gotta go. Paige texted me saying Charlotte is gone and I'm gonna try to find her," I say. "Ok well good luck," Bayley said before giving me a hug. "Thanks and one more thing. I know this is stupid to ask but can you maybe talk to Sasha. Give her a chance to explain," I ask and Bayley hesitates to answer. "No. After what she did, I can't," she said. "Bayley you know you can. You love Sasha and you need to give her a chance at least," I say. "I'll think about it," she said. "Thanks now I gotta go," I say as I leave her room.

I head downstairs and I hear people talking about Charlotte. I ignore it and go outside to the parking lot and drive to where I think Charlotte is at. In a few minutes, I'm here. It's a hill that has a nice view of the city because Charlotte always liked places with nice views but unfortunately she isn't here. I looked at her usual spot and she wasn't sitting there. I walk back to the car in defeat and I hear Paige calling me. "Yes," I say into the phone. "Did you find her yet?," she asked. "Nope but I'm working on it" I say as I turn the car around. "Well stop working on it and do it," she said. I sigh into the phone before saying something. "I gotta call you back I'm heading somewhere," I say and I hang up before Paige can respond. I decided to go to Charlotte's favorite coffee shop in New York. Maybe she'll be there.

8 hours later

I've been looking for Charlotte for hours. She wasn't in her favorite coffee shop, or at the gym, or at the park. She was no where to be found. I headed home after checking the park and I only came back to people still talking about Charlotte. AJ even punched Finn out of anger. He blamed me saying I'm the reason she left and Finn surprisingly stood up for me. I ignored the fight and just went to my room. I sat there until Paige came into my room and gave me a quick talk about Charlotte and to not give up but I already gave up. After that conversation, I left the house and drove to wherever I wanted to.

I headed to a bar not too far from the house since I needed a drink. I park the car and walk in. I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. After I was finished with that one, I got 2 more and I was still drinking my third one. I knew it was a bad idea to drink but I don't know what to do anymore. I lost Charlotte and I don't really want to do anything but drink. I got my drink and I took a sip as I felt it burn down my throat. I kept taking sips of it until I see someone sit next to me. It was a woman who looked to be in her mid twenties and I could tell she was a player by how she looked.

She had black hair and a nose ring and her looks were able to get anybody she wanted but not me. "What is a pretty girl like you sitting here by yourself?," she asked and I give her a fake smile. "Drinking," I say as I take a sip which burns down my throat. "Fun. Well I'm gonna introduce myself so I can maybe figure out your name. So my name is Sara and what's your name?," she asks me. "Becky," I say and she nods. "Well you look good tonight," she compliments me and I thank her before taking a sip of my drink. "You wanna go dance," she asked and I don't see a reason why not. "You know what, why not," I say and I see her smile before she grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor.

We started dancing together until she started to grind on me. I put my hands on her waist as she moves to the beat of the music. After the certain song was done she turned around and put her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes. She quickly glanced at my lips and I didn't want to do this. I may be drunk but I knew better. She started to close her eyes as she leaned in but I pulled away from her and went into the girls bathroom. I took a couple seconds to take a deep breath or two until I heard a door open to see her there.

"You left me alone. What was that about?," she asked as she came closer to me. Every step she took forward, I took back but I was soon backed into the counter. I felt her pick me up and sat me on the counter as she stood in between my legs. She started to lean in again and this time I just let it happen. I froze in place doing nothing. Soon she pulled away and started to attack my neck with kisses. "Stop that," I say as I try to push her off but she doesn't budge.

"Stay still," she says as she continues kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan and I knew it was wrong but I just froze up. I felt her unbuckle my pants and I started to cry. "Please don't. Just stop," I say and I try to push her off but the only thing that earned me was a slap in the face. "Shut up," she said and I then feel her being pulled off of me causing her to fall on the floor. "She said stop so why don't you listen," I hear Charlotte say. I didn't care about what they were saying but I just got off the counter and I sat in the corner of the bathroom and just cried. I heard that girl yelling and a door close but I didn't bother to look up.

I felt Charlotte come right next to me and sat next to me. I immediately jump into her arms and I could tell she was surprised since she then hugged me back. I cried on her shoulder as she whispered things in my ear. "What is wrong with me Charlotte? If you weren't here I wouldn't be able to stop that," I say to her. "It's ok Becky. Everything is gonna be ok," She reassures me.

"No it isn't. I almost got raped because I froze up. If you weren't here, I would've been a goner. Nothing is ok right now. I lost you because of a stupid mistake and I don't deserve you. I don't deserve you caring about me. I don't deserve your love, your comfort, your compliments or anything. You deserve someone who is actually gonna make you happy since I fucked up to do that. I don't deserve you," I say as I get up and try to leave the bathroom.

I hear footsteps behind me and I felt hands on my arms. "Charlotte let me go," I say but she locks the bathroom door and stands next to it preventing me from leaving. "Why are you like this? Why are you saying things like that? Of course you deserve all of that?," she says. "I don't. The only thing I've given you is pain and I'm sorry. I really am. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for wasting your time and love on me when someone else could have it. I'm sorry for being a worthless person who is just broken inside and deserves to die," I say as tears fall down my face.

She lets go of the door and walks up to me. She cups my face before taking. "Being broken inside doesn't mean you are worthless or that you deserve to die. It just means that the ones that are broken inside need a little bit more love and affection than others. And I haven't been wasting my time or love on you because I want you. I don't want no one else on this planet but you. You have given me happiness. No matter what the situation was I always received happiness from you," she said as she wipes a tear away. "I-I don't know what to say," I say in disbelief. "Don't say anything and let's just go home," she said and I hesitated but nodded. "Sure," I say as I give her a smile which she returns.

She held my hand as we made our way out of the bathroom. As we made half of our way through the dance floor I hear her sigh. "Shit, I forgot my phone in the bathroom. Can you stay here while I get it?," she asked. I nodded and then she left which left me by myself. I sat down on a chair waiting for her to come back when I saw the same girl from earlier. I get up from my seat and try to leave but she pushes me back down to sit. "Now that the blonde freak left you alone. Let's catch up," she said as she kissed me. I kept moving to make it harder for her but she just grabbed my chin forcefully and made me face her.

"Don't be like that," she said as sat on my lap. She then started to kiss my neck and I felt her being pulled off of me. "Enough is enough. Don't you understand the word no," Charlotte yelled at her which made some people stare at us. "C'mon Bex. Let's go," she said as she held my hand and walked me outside. "Did you drive here?," she asked me and I nod. "Well lucky that I walked here so let's go home since I'm able to drive," she said. I handed her the keys and we made our way to the car. She opened my side of the door and helped me. She then went to her side and got in. She put my seatbelt on me and then hers before starting to drive.

"Becky, why did you let her do that to you?," Charlotte asked and I shrug. "I just froze up and when I tried to push her off she slapped me," I say causing her to clench her jaw. "She what?," Charlotte said angrily. "Slapped me," I repeat myself. "I should've beat her ass when I was back there," she mumbles to herself. I stay quiet and look out the window. Earlier today when I was with Charlotte she said she came back from the hospital with terrible news but what does she mean by that. "Char," I say getting her attention. "Yea," she said as she stopped at a red light. "What did you mean earlier today that you came back from the hospital with terrible news?," I say causing her to frown. "Well I don't know how to say this but I was-," she said and I finished her sentence. "Pregnant," I say causing her to look at me.

"How did you know?," she asked and I shrug my shoulders. "I know that you never get sick so when you were throwing up, I knew something was wrong and I kinda of figured it out," I say. "Oh well when I was at the hospital I got checked out and I... I had a miscarriage," Charlotte said like she was about to cry. I was right and she pulled the car over and started to tear up. I unbuckled my seatbelt and unbuckled hers as well and gave her a hug. "I didn't even get to know if it was a boy or a girl," she said as she cried. "Its alright. I got you," I whisper to her as I hug her.

"Becky?," she asked me. "Yea," I say back. "Can we sleep in here," she asks and I look at her in confusion. "In the car?" I ask and she nods. "Yea just sleep in the back seat since I don't think I can drive all the way back and you can't since you're slightly drunk," she said. "Sure if you want," I say and she gets out of the car and goes to the back seat causing me to do the same. "Jesus it's cold here," Charlotte says. "Well this is New Yo-," I try to say as I was cut off by a kiss. I felt Charlotte's hands on my waist as she kissed me.

I kissed back and she lays me down on the seat as she gets on top of me. She keeps kissing me and I see her take off her shirt to which I stop her. "Charlotte stop," I say and she immediately stops what she's doing. "What?," she says and she gets off of me so I can sit up. "What are we doing?," I ask. "I-I'm sorry I just need something to take my mind off of the news and I feel like this is the way to do that?," she said. "What are you saying?," I ask. "I just need a distraction from the news?," she said and that sentence makes me think. A distraction? Am I a distraction for her? "Fuck you," I say as I get out of the car and start walking away from the car.

I hear footsteps behind me and I feel Charlotte grab my arm. "Becky, What was that about?," she asked and I push her away from me. "Is that all I am for you? A distraction from your problems?," I yell at her. "What? No. I didn't mean it like that?," she said. "Then why did you say it like that?" I say. "I don't know. I just like to feel something else when I'm sad," she said.

I couldn't blame her either since I know how that feels but I couldn't forgive her either. "Just leave me alone for now," I say as I walk away leaving her alone. I walk to the hotel but I stop when I see a park. I sit on a bench and think about everything since today has been a whirlwind.

Sasha cheated on Bayley with Paige and then when Sasha told her, she attacked Paige. Thing is, I realized last night was that Sasha never drank a lot to be drunk but Paige was 100% drunk. Sasha took advantage of her and I know Paige isn't the type to mess a relationship up. Then during the fight, Charlotte tried to stop Bayley from attacking Paige but she got elbowed in the stomach and that might be the cause of the miscarriage but I could be wrong and I hope I am wrong. Then the whole Charlotte missing and Finn getting punched by AJ. I was surprised he stood up for me after everything he's done. Then the bar and that girl Sara who just doesn't give up. And of course that argument with Charlotte.

I just don't understand why she called me a distraction. Am I really that to her? Do I not mean anything to her? "I think you do mean something to her," I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around to see Sasha walking up to the bench I was at. "Hey Sasha," I say. "Hey. What are you doing out here in the cold?," she asks and I shrug. "Well to get to the house is like a 5 minute walk and I'm too tired so I'm taking a break," I say. "Mind if I join you?," she asked and I shrug and moved to leave her some space to sit. "How did you find me?," I ask. "I wasn't trying to. I talked with Bayley and it ended surprisingly well but she said you told her about our past and after that I had to clear my head so I took a walk," she simply said. "Yea I'm sorry about telling her that," I say. "It's fine but me and Bayley are now friends so what about you and Charlotte?," she asked and I debated about telling her about what happened. "Don't worry about it now but can you tell me about your conversation with Bayley?," I ask and she sighs. "Yea" she said.

Flashback
Sasha's POV

I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram trying to forget what happened earlier today when I heard a knock on my door. I get up and open the door to see Bayley standing there. "Hey Bayley. What are you doing here?," I asked nervously. "Hey and mostly for answers," she said and I move to let her inside. She sat on my bed before talking. "So why'd you do it?," she asked me and I lean against the wall thinking of my answer.

"Because I saw you kiss Finn when you were at the pool with the guys," I say and she looks at me dumbfounded. "I got jealous so I had sex with Paige," I say with guilt. "You mean use Paige," she said and I look down avoiding her gaze. "Yea. She was drunk and I ended up taking advantage of her," I say and I hear Bayley get up from the bed, make me look into her eyes and then I feel her hand collide with my cheek. I held my face in pain but I deserved it.

"Really? You took advantage of her just because of a kiss that didn't mean nothing to me," she said at me. "It's just what I saw at the moment. I didn't just see you kiss Finn, No. I saw the person I love with someone else. I didn't just felt jealous, I felt scared. Scared because I thought I lost the person I loved. I didn't know what else to do at the moment but-," I say before breaking down. I felt Bayley pull me into a hug and I cried on her shoulder. "I'm sorry," I say to her but she shakes her head.

"It's fine but one more thing," she said before pulling away from the hug. "What?," I say as I sniffled. "Since when did you and Becky fool around at NXT?," she said and I froze. How did she found out about that? Did Becky tell her? Or did she already know? "I... Um.. It just ended up happening. Becky told me about her undying love for Charlotte and that she wanted to try to get over her and I just kinda helped her," I say. "So it didn't mean nothing to you?," Bayley asked. "Nope. Not one thing," I say. "Well.. that makes me a little bit better but didn't you have sex with her while she was dating Charlotte?" she asked me. "No. She asked me one day but at the time I didn't know they were together," I say.

"So you never intended to break up their relationship?," Bayley asked me. "Never. Those two are made for each other and nothing can change that," I say. "Ok well do you maybe wanna watch a movie since it's been a long day," she asked me. "No thanks. I'm gonna actually take a walk by the park to clear my head but tomorrow we can," I say and I noticed the frown on her face. "Don't be upset. Now can I get a hug from my favorite hugger?," I say with my arms out. She smiles before giving me a hug and when she pulls away I notice her staring at my lips. "Um Bayley," I say as I cleared my throat. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said as she stepped back. "It's fine. Bye Bayley," I say before leaving her room.

Flashback ends
Becky's POV

"I mean, at least she took it well," I say. "Yea but enough about me. Tell me about how you and Charlotte are going," Sasha asked and I take a deep breath before answering her question. "Well something happened not too long ago and she was crying so I tried to comfort her but she tried to have sex with me and I asked why and she said she needed a distraction," I say and she looks at me confused. "A distraction?," she asked me. "Like she was sad and she needed something to take her mind off of her sadness I guess," I say.

"Well... do you need a distraction," Sasha asked me which made me look at her. "What?," I ask. "Do you need a distraction?," she asked again. "I don't think it's a good idea," I say referring that we are at the park. "There's a bathroom over there and it'll be like NXT times. We are both sad and confused and I know you need this as much as I do?," she said and I shrug. "Fine. Let's make this quick and then we'll head back to the house," I say. She then laces my hand with hers and we start walking towards the bathroom.

Bayley's POV

I was brushing my hair when I heard a knock on my door. I put my brush down and went to the door and opened it to see Charlotte. "Charlotte," I yell as I pull her into a hug. "Nice to see you too Bayley," I hear her say. "Where did you go?," I ask. "Can I come inside first?," she asked me and I nod before letting her in. "Thanks and I was actually gonna talk to you about something," she said as she placed a hand on her stomach.

I felt myself getting more nervous by the second. Is she ok? Did I do something to hurt her or the baby? "Um... about w-what," I ask and she puts a hand on my shoulder. "Calm down. Just sit with me so we can start talking," she said as she motioned me to sit on the bed. I listened to her and sat down.

"Well I'm gonna start by saying that I was pregnant," she said and I cut her off. "Was? Did I do something to-," I tried to say but she hugged me before I can continue. "No. Listen to me and then I'll answer questions. Ok?," She said and I nod. "So like I was saying, I was pregnant. I didn't tell anyone but when I was holding you back you elbowed me," she said quietly. I nodded letting her know I was listening.

"Well... I went to the doctor and they told me that I had a miscarriage," she said before breaking down. "I am so sorry Charlotte," I say as I pull her into a hug and let her cry on my shoulder. "I didn't even get to know the gender of it," she said and I cry a little as well knowing I'm the cause of it. "I'm sorry," I say. "No. It-it's not your fault. It was apparently 5 weeks old and I wrestled while pregnant so you might not have been the cause," she said. "Are you sure?," I ask and she nodded. "That makes me feel a little bit better," I say.

"You're welcome and another thing. Did you know about our girlfriends past with each other?," she asked me. "Becky told me earlier today after the fight and when you came back from the hospital she came into my room and accused me of telling you?," I say to her. "Speaking of that. Who told you? Since only me and Becky know," I ask and she sighs. "AJ did. He apparently recorded it and showed me it," she said. "You shouldn't have found out that way. She was going to tell you actually," I say coming to Becky's defense.

"I know but I don't know why she cheated on me with one of my best friends?" she said. "I know but it's weird how we all went from dating each other to this," I say and she looks at me confused. "What do you mean by this?," she asked me. "I don't know, just all that has happened. Sasha cheating on me with Paige but then she said it was because she saw me kiss Finn. You being pregnant to finding out Sasha and Becky's past together. It's just insane," I say.

"Yea but even thought Sasha and Becky did that, I'm willing to forgive her," she said and I look at her crazy. "Really but she cheated on you?" I say. "I know but while I was starting to date Becky, she was still with Finn and Finn always told her bad stuff like no one cares about her, that she's worthless and all of this crap and I feel like Becky just needed someone and I wasn't there to help her but Sasha was," she said. "Wow, I didn't think of it like that," I say blown away by Charlotte's theory. Maybe that is the reason why. "I try but where is Sasha right now," she asked and I shrug.

"She said she was taking a walk by the park but I don't know where Becky is at," I say. "Text her to find out since she probably won't answer my texts," Charlotte said and I sigh and grab my phone and open Becky's conversation.

Hugger🤗: Hey, where are you right now

Lasskicker🧡: At a park. Why

Hugger🤗: No reason

I put my phone away after we read Becky's text. "Well they are at the park together," I say nervously. "You don't think they are... you know," Charlotte asked me. "Do you wanna find out?," I ask her and I see a smile start to form on her lips. "Yup lets go just careful to not wake up the boys she said. "Yay," I say as we grab our stuff and head downstairs. We were opening the front door when we heard someone calling after us.

"Didn't think you two would sneak out at the middle of the night," someone said and I turn around to find Paige. "Hey Paige, What are you doing down here? Shouldn't you be in bed," Charlotte asked. "You guys should be too but where are you headed," she asked and I sigh getting ready to tell her the truth. "Well, we are just going to the park to see if Becky and Sasha are there," I say and she nods.

"Well I was gonna go but never mind and who knows what they are doing together," she said. "You know something Paige," I ask and she shakes her head. "Me," she said as she points to herself. "Yea,"Charlotte says. "No but good luck on your adventure. bye," she said before going upstairs. "She knows something," I say to Charlotte. "Yea but let's go," Charlotte said as she pulled me by my arm. "Ow," I say. "Don't be such a baby," Charlotte says as we got into the car. "I'm not," I say. "Whatever. Let's just go and see what they are up to," Charlotte says before pulling out of the driveway.

"What if they are doing what we think they're doing," I ask nervously. "I don't know. I mean we all broke up so we can't blame them and I'm not really on good terms with Becky right about now," Charlotte says. "Fair enough," I say as I look out the window of the car. In 4 minutes, we are at the park but we are trying to figure out where they could be. "Maybe they aren't here," I say. "Maybe but we should wait," Charlotte says. I sigh and wait until we see them.

Becky's POV

I was sitting on the counter while I was watching Sasha put her shirt back on. I didn't realize I was staring until she spoke up. "Like what you see," she asked me with a smile. "I...uh... I didn't mean to stare," I say stuttering. "It's fine but we should get back to the house now," Sasha says and I nod in agreement. "Yea and honestly I think I need to apologize to Charlotte," I say. "Shouldn't she apologize to you for calling you a distraction," Sasha says and I shrug.

"I don't think so but I'm gonna apologize either way," I say as I put on my hoodie. "Let's just go out now," I say as I head to the door. I go outside to wait for Sasha and I took the time to look around. I noticed a car and I automatically knew who it was. I hear Sasha come out of the bathroom and I turn to her before she says anything. "Sasha. When I tell you this, don't be stupid and look around. Just keep looking at me," I say and she nods in confusion.

"Someone from the house is in the car by the parking lot and I don't know who it is," I say. "You think Charlotte and Bayley," she says. "Maybe but should we walk and pretend we don't see them," I say. "Yea lets just walk home," Sasha says and we began walking towards the street to cross when the car turned on and drove away. "That was interesting. They left so quickly," I say as we cross the street. "Maybe it wasn't them," Sasha says. "Maybe but I think it was," I say and we see a car pull up behind us. "Need a ride lads," we here Charlotte say from in the car. "Sure," me and Sasha both say in unison.

Bayley sat in the back alone so Sasha sat with her while I sat with Charlotte. It was silent in the car but I didn't mind it. It felt peaceful so I just looked out the window and minded my business until I heard Bayley speak up. "Charlotte, you past the house already," Bayley said and I see a smile form on Charlotte's lips as she drove. "I know. We're going somewhere, just us 4 and putting everything behind us," Charlotte said which makes me look at her confused. She stopped at a red light and looked at me before turning to me and giving me a smile. I didn't give her a smile but I rather turned away and looked out the window like before. I hear her sigh and she keeps driving. This is gonna be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 301 26
Sasha Banks: The Rebel/The Hero and Bayley Martinez: The Jock/ Goody Goody Charlotte Flair: Rich Girl/Cheerleader and Becky Lynch: The Nerd/ The Surv...
178K 2.3K 122
*this book starts out very cringe worthy so please just be aware it gets more decent later on so like yea* Just some preferences Includes: Dean Ambr...
84.9K 2.2K 39
Based on one shot :)
6.3K 132 48
Read to find out