BTS Imagines

Par CeAnFr

Imagines/short stories with the guys of BTS. Actually, just what comes to my mind. Best ranking: 📌#1 though... Plus

Info
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok (I)
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin (I)
Min Yoongi (I)
Jung Hoseok (II)
Kim Namjoon (I)
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin (II)
Min Yoongi (II)
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin (Smut)
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok (Smut)
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi

Kim Namjoon (II)

1.7K 35 0
Par CeAnFr

"So you just want me to go on like that? Those questions were by you, I didn't have anything to do with it and now I'm the one being hated. Why won't you allow me to publish a statement?"

"It's part of your job. Now, either deal with it or go. Oh, and I forgot to mention, you're not being hated on for the questions, well not fully at least. People also hate on you because they think you were throwing yourself at that rapper guy."

"Throwing myself at him?! We had lunch together because he asked me to!"

"I know that but the world doesn't. So, either you deal with it or you change something on your own. People used to love you and you have many social media followers, I'm sure you're able to do it on your own."

"But I-"

"Is there something else you want to talk to me about?"

"No, but-"

"Good. Then feel free to go now, I have a lot of work to do."

With a mixture of shock and confusion, I made my way out of the office of my boss. Since that interview with Namjoon things got out of control.

People hated on me for the questions I asked him, even though I myself didn't want to ask him stuff like that. And as I now found out people also seemed to believe that I hit on Namjoon when we were out eating.

Feeling stressed I packed my things and walked back home. Luckily the way wasn't too long. I didn't know if Namjoon was aware of all those rumors, so I decided to just ask him.

At least he didn't mention anything when we were texting the last couple of weeks. We kept in touch after he left and I was glad that we did. Talking to him felt like I was talking to a childhood friend of mine, who already knew everything about me.

As I got home, I threw my things into a corner, took out my phone and called Namjoon. Luckily he picked up a few moments after.

"Hey", he said with a sleepy voice and yawned.
"Did I wake you up? I'm so sorry, I forgot that you're in a different time zone", I apologized immediately.

"Nevermind, I told you I'm always here, even at 4 a.m... So tell me, what's wrong?", he asked, sounding concerned.
"I... Uhm... Have you heard the rumors already?", I asked.

"What rumors? People talk a lot about me", he said.
"Since that interview, people hate on me for asking you those questions my boss gave me but they also think that we have a thing because there are pictures of us in that restaurant we had lunch in", I explained.

He remained silent for a little while, probably progressing what I just said since he just woke up.
"So?", he then asked.
"So people are basically trying to kill me, because they think I hit on you", I sighed.

"But you didn't", Namjoon said.
"Wow, Sherlock", I said ironically. "You know that just as good as I do. But the people who only saw the pictures don't!"

"You could be right about that", he said and screeched his head tiredly.
"I not only could be right, I am right! I'm getting death threats Namjoon because we had lunch together. I wanted to publish a statement but if I do it, people are not going to believe me", I said.

"Listen, I have some time off the next two weeks. I'm going to fly to you tomorrow morning and we'll work things out together, alright?", he asked.
I tried to calm down and nodded, knowing that he wasn't able to see it.

"You don't have to-", I started but he interrupted me.
"But I want to. Like that, we can work things out more easily and I get to see you again in person", he said.

"Alright. If you want to you can stay at my place, so you don't have to worry about finding a hotel", I said because I thought that this was the least I could do for him.
"Perfect. Thank you Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow", he said and ended the call.

I sighed and texted him that he should tell me when he's going to be here, so I could pick him up. Then I put my phone aside and thought about what to do.

After a while, I fell asleep and woke up the next morning. I jumped up as I looked at the time and quickly got ready because I had to be at work in 20 minutes.

Namjoon didn't text me back yet so I guessed that he was busy or something. As soon as I was ready I ran out of the house to my work and luckily I made it in time.

I worked the whole morning as usual and drove to the airport in the afternoon to pick up Namjoon.
"There you are", he said relieved as he spotted me and walked towards me.
"Good to see you again", I smiled and we hugged quickly before we got into my car.

I drove back to my apartment and I showed him the guest room, where he unpacked his things while I made coffee for the two of us. As he was done we sat down at my kitchen table and started talking.

I explained the situation to him again and he listened to me carefully.
"Do you want me to publish a statement? I think right now people are rather going to believe me than you and I don't want you to suffer because of me and those pictures of us", Namjoon then asked.

"Would you do that? I mean, I don't want you to get into any trouble because of me", I said and bit my lip.
"That's no problem at all. Come on, let's take a selfie together which I can post and I'm going to clarify the situation, alright?"

I nodded and we both got up. I stood beside him and we quickly took a selfie together, which he posted on Twitter. We thought about a caption together which would clarify that we were not dating or anything and he then posted it all a few minutes later.

"I really hope this will make the situation better again", he said and put his phone aside.
"Me too. I like you, I really do, but I don't need people to ruin my life because they think I hit on you or something. I just hope that my boss will be alright with this", I said.

"Why shouldn't he?", Namjoon asked confused.
"He kind of forbids me to publish a statement, but only related to the questions I asked you I guess. But still, that statement could cause a lot of trouble again... I don't know, I just hope I get to keep my job", I said.

"You will. Or else I'm going to talk to him. He can't fire you because of me", Namjoon said.
"He definitely could, but it wouldn't be fair", I sighed.

"Come on, let's think of something else we can do to light up your mood again", he then said and smiled.
I nodded and asked: "Any suggestions?"

"How about we go get ice cream?", he asked and I nodded happily. So we both got dressed and made our way outside to get ice cream. We talked a lot on our way there and like the times before, I enjoyed talking to him.

Even though we were in public again and new pictures of us were probably about to appear, I couldn't care less at that moment. I knew that I probably should have been more careful, but Namjoon managed to keep me distracted from everything that was dragging me down.

He stayed at my place for the rest of the week and the rumors about us got less, although they didn't vanish completely. But both of us didn't really care because we were able to live our lives normally again.

Well, as normal as before at least, because they weren't really average normal lives. I was happy to have Namjoon around me and he seemed like he enjoyed the time as well.

I was relieved that people finally started believing us after some days that we weren't dating, even though we were out in public quite a lot together. If I had only known that it wouldn't take us too long to publish another statement.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.6K 221 73
These are some short stories (sometimes a bit longer) that I have written since I started listening to BTS. These are not smuts, just cute scenarios...
1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
16.7K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
2.9K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...