Amazingphil and danisnotonfir...

By Iliketoast_

Phil and Dan have helped each other through tough times but have they given up in their friendship? Is everyt... More

End of procrastinating Dan?
The average lunch conversation
Not so perfect friendship?
Phil and Dan's friendship coming to an end
Time to think for Dan
Phils anger
Dan calls his friend
Dan and Amanda
Phil and Courtney
London life- dan
Missing Dan more than ever
To Dans embarrassment
Phil,Becca,Courtney
Dans date
Phil
The date
search party- Phil
Dan- The encounter
Phil
Dan
Phil- the aftermath
Dan- the aftermath

Phils emptiness

1.8K 20 2
By Iliketoast_

---Phil---

I got home from Courtney's ready to shout at Dan but when I got to the sofa where I thought he'd be sitting, there was a note. It explained about how he was feeling and that he felt like he was just making my life worse and he was leaving for a while or maybe for ever. He didn't say where though. Obviously so I couldn't follow him.

Suddenly, I needed him. Everything seemed wrong without him by my side. The world seemed a lonelier place and everything seemed empty.

"Dan!" I called, hoping that he was just joking and was really hiding and playing a prank.

No reply. He'd really gone.

Without blinking, I say myself down on the sofa in his spot where he usually sat. The note was still in my hand and I just read it over and over again. It must have been hours before I even thought to move from the position I was in.

Dan. I needed him so much. Emptiness. Was all I felt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 541 63
Dan and Phil were always best friends, until one day everything changes... Dan is taken away. Will they stay together, or will they be torn apart for...
228 59 17
completed~~ Dan Howell is admitted into the Manchester Eye Mental Hospital after his attempted suicide. He gets roomed with a boy named Phil Lester...
198K 5.9K 37
(y/n) is a regular twenty one year old girl with a great mom and dad and sixteen-year-old brother, austin. moving to london was a dream to her but me...
3.7M 163K 76
Phil doesn't talks. Well, not anymore. The last time he said something, was when he didn't hate himself. And that was a long time ago. But now, every...