Truth (Minjoon) ✅

Par HopeWorldTrash_BTS

The weak, powerless princess. That's all Jimin has ever been called. Born without an ability of his own in a... Plus

Copyright Notice
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Epilogue

Twenty Four

8.2K 500 44
Par HopeWorldTrash_BTS

The two men entered the room, Jimin glancing around nervously.

Namjoon saw his reaction and sighed. “Jimin, we don't have to—”

“I want to do this.” Jimin cut him off. “I'm ready.” He said, with a little less force. “I’m just...nervous because I’ve never—“ Namjoon cut him off with a kiss.

“I will go slow, you can back out anytime, Minnie. Please do not feel pressured to please me at all.”

Jimin blushed and looked down, a small smile playing on his lips. “O-Okay.”

“I have to admit...I’ve never been with a man before, but I asked Jin how to...do some things.” Jimin snapped his head up.

“Y-you did?”

“Of course I did. You aren't like a girl, you don’t...just stretch automatically and I don’t want to hurt you...and this is getting really awkward.” Namjoon trailed off. Jimin let out a small giggle.

He placed a hand on Namjoon’s arm and leaned up, placing a small kiss onto the man’s lips. “Thank you.” He whispered. “It means a lot to me that you’re trying.”

“Of course...I love you, Minnie. And I never want to hurt you, and I never will.” Jimin couldn’t stop smiling at how sweet that man was being.

“I-i love y-you too.” He replied shyly. Namjoon’s heart felt like it would burst out of his chest.

“Well...there are some things I want to talk about...but I don’t want to make this any more awkward than it has to be…”

“Y-Yeah.” Jimin’s confidence had washed away by now, and the two were left with trying to figure out how to proceed. Namjoon looked down at Jimin, studying the queen before sighing.

“Just tell me if you want me to stop at any time, dove, okay?” Jimin nodded and lifted his head, allowing Namjoon to kiss him once more, this time with a little more passion.

Jimin’s hands rested against the king’s biceps, letting him lead as he was walked backwards. When the back of his legs hit the bed, he let Namjoon pick him up and lay him gently onto the covers.

Their lips remained attached in a passionate hold as Namjoon hovered his body over his husband’s. “Beautiful.” He whispered, finally breaking away, looking down Jimin’s fully clothed figure. Jimin blushed, gasping when Namjoon suddenly began to attack his neck.

He whined, tilting his head back to give the man more room as he felt hands starting to roam his chest lightly, moving to untie his outer robes, before sliding them off.

Namjoon made quick work of stripping Jimin, throwing the layers of robes to the side, before immediately running his hands down his queen’s sides, feeling the soft and supple skin beneath his rough and calloused hands.

Jimin shivered with each touch, his eyes following Namjoon as the man’s lips began to trace down his exposed skin. Namjoon paused, turning to meet Jimin's gaze. “I don’t want you to shift or do anything tonight.”

“W—“ Namjoon leaned up and quickly pecked the queen.

“Tonight is for us. We will have plenty of other times to produce an heir, dove. Tonight I will make love to my queen, just the two of us, no responsibility, no expectations out of it, okay? I want you as you are.” Jimin nodded, biting his lip to keep himself from smiling.

Namjoon nuzzled his nose into Jimin’s neck, humming lowly as he moved his hands down to the male’s thighs, tracing the sensitive flesh. Jimin trembled, widening his legs for the man above him.

The queen gasped in surprise as he was suddenly flipped over, his hips propped up. He whimpered when he felt a hand cupping his ass, resting there as Namjoon just sat back slightly and studied him. Jimin began to grow self conscious, knowing that his husband was staring at the scars marring his back.

An ugly burning filled Jimin's chest as he whimpered pitifully, trying to turn around and hide the marks. “No.” Namjoon whispered. He slowly leaned forward and gently kissed one of the scars, running his lips down the male’s back, tracing the slightly raised and discolored skin of the lash mark. “There is nothing to be ashamed of, my queen. You are perfect and beautiful in every way.” Jimin relaxed slightly as Namjoon continued to kiss down the expanse of his back, making him begin to feel more comfortable, being completely exposed to him like this.

With a surprised inhale of breath and a breathy moan, Jimin shoved his face into the sheets below him as he felt Namjoon prodding his entrance with a single digit. It slowly began to enter, and Jimin groaned as Namjoon managed to push the single digit all the way in.

“My Queen is tight I see.” Jimin whined, feeling embarrassed as Namjoon chuckled, pecking the male’s shoulder softly. “Don’t be embarrassed. There will be far more done tonight than just this.” Jimin shivered as Namjoon curled the digit inside of him, brushing against his walls.

He couldn’t help but unconsciously clench around the digit, causing Namjoon to groan. The king knew he’d have to spend awhile just prepping his queen, as he was obviously a virgin, and had probably had never had anything such as this done to him.

He worked the single digit in and out of Jimin before adding another, using scissoring motions to stretch the male out even more. While he did this, he gazed down at the queen, soaking in the melodic moans and blissful expressions his husband offered him from just his fingers.

A deep seated hunger began to form in his chest. He wanted Jimin, and he didn’t know if he could hold himself back much longer.

But he did, for he didn’t want to hurt the male. So he quickly worked in a third finger, curling them and spreading them, thrusting them in and out to prepare the male for something much larger.

Finally, Namjoon didn’t think he could take it anymore, when Jimin moaned particularly lewdly, his back arching beautifully, his hips pushing back onto his fingers.

He pulled the digits out, leaving his husband a whining mess from the empty feeling, and quickly began to peel his own robes off of himself. When he was completely naked, he gently wrapped an arm around Jimin’s waist, flipping him onto his back once more, and gazing hungrily into the male’s eyes, diving down and claiming his lips once more.

He lowered his hips, resting them atop Jimin’s, causing a moan to escape both of them as their lengths came into contact with each other. “P-please.” Jimin whispered when Namjoon pulled away.

“Please what, my queen?”

“P-please...take me, make m-me yours, p-please, my king.” Namjoon groaned at those words, reaching down and lifting Jimin’s hips a little before resting his tip to the male’s entrance.

“I love you.” Namjoon whispered.

“I-I—Ah!” Jimin Three his head back and screwed his eyes shut as Namjoon slowly began to enter him, pushing his hips forward. He paused when he was about halfway in, letting the male below him adjust to the stretch.

Jimin gave a small nod and Namjoon pushed himself all the way in, letting out a deep breath as he willed his body to wait and let his queen adjust some more before he began to move.

“I...love you, too, m-my king.” Jimin whispered, finishing what he wanted to say earlier. Namjoon smiled and kissed the male, letting their tongues dance against each other as he slowly pulled out, before pushing himself back in. Jimin whined, his body registered pain, but with his mind succumbing to the pleasure, he ignored it.

Namjoon thrusted slowly, testing the waters, before beginning to move faster, thrusting out and in and a steady pace, hitting deep inside of his Queen each time, taking in each and every moan the male let slip from his mouth.

Jimin gasped, arching his chest into Namjoon’s when the man’s length brushed across his bundle of nerves. Namjoon saw the change and grinned, angling his thrusts there, leaning down to suck on the male’s neck as he silently screamed in pleasure from the new angle.

“Fuck.” Namjoon growled, his hips beginning to move faster, giving harsher thrusts into the man below him. “So beautiful. So fucking...tight—mmm—I love you, my queen.”

“M-me too. I-I—Ah!—I-I l-ove you...ngh...l-love you, t-too.” He managed. Namjoon felt his orgasm approaching and he reached down, wrapping his hand around Jimin’s member, which was sorely in need of some attention.

Jimin practically screamed as he received pleasure from all ends. His eyes clenched shut and a whimper escaped his throat. “J-Joonie…”

“I know, dove...c-come for me.” Namjoon groaned, his thrusts becoming more sloppy as his orgasm began to build and was on the verge of tipping over the edge.

Mouth wide open, back arched and head thrown back, Jimin released onto his stomach, causing him to clench harshly around Namjoon, who moaned lowly and released soon after. The king continued to thrust slowly, pumping the queen in time with them, riding out their highs, before pulling out.

He gently adjusted Jimin in the bed, disappearing and grabbing a cloth, wiping the man off, before cleaning himself as well. He tossed the rag, climbing into the bed alongside Jimin and pulling him into his arms, beginning to pet his hair as Jimin relaxed, his eyes half open.

The queen was exhausted, and he slowly fell asleep to his king gently petting his hair and whispering how much he loved him into his ear.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

87.5K 2.8K 32
YN - Ahh! I-its hurt-ing please L-eave M-e Tae-hyung ( Crying in pain) Taehyung - Baby I can't leave you cause You just belong to me ( fuck ) ______...
36.5K 2.1K 28
{COMPLETED} park jimin is the vampire prince, his father is the most powerful vampire to ever walk the earth-until jimin takes over as king jimin ha...
151K 11.6K 34
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★Forced Marriage★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝Where Park Jimin is forced to marry to Jeon Jungkook.❞ ...
125 10 9
In this universe, you are the empress/emperor. Throughout the years, you have gather multiple possible spouses to your side. You are known to be an i...