Rain || BTS x Child reader

By KittyBlossomCB

"The rain brought me sadness, but my happiness was you." One cold rainy night, a baby was left at someones do... More

‒°・ π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ・°‒
||Prologue||
1| Hyung! [edited]
2| Adoration
3| I'll save you
4| Keep you safe
5| Curious
6| I miss them
7| Sick
8| Sneakily
9| Hurt in Two Ways
10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank
11| Halloween
12| Her First Sleepover
13| Phone Call
14| Kookie's Strangeness
15| Operation: Catch the guy
16| Operation.. Gone wrong!
17| For me?
18| All Of Me
19| True Form
20| His Reason
21| Close My Eyes
22| Not Really A Secret
23| Too Close
Extra|~ Jungkook
24| New Years' Troubles
Author's Note
25| First Class
26| Gazes
27| Crash
28| Jaemin
29| Only The Beginning
30| Him
31| As a Group
32| Fire [Part 1]
33| Mask [Part 2]
34| It Burns
35| Explanation
36| Sweets
A Big Thank You (Read pls)
37| Meeting
IM CRYING RN (Pls read!!)
Special|~ 100k!?
38| Transfer Student
39| Tears
1.05K FOLLOWERS!?
40| The Past
41| No Control
42| After Effects
43| "Surprise, Surprise?"
44| Hurtful Truth
Author's Note
45| Friends?
IDEAS BOARD~
Special|~ Valentine's Day
Important Author's Note
Hello Again
46| Away
47| Panic
48| On a Hunt
Author's Note About The '100k Special'
Q&A for 200k
49| Staying Over
50| Sleeping Over
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 1)
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)
Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day
51| Something New
Story Time!
52| A Push in the Wrong Way
53| A Little Suspicous
54| Angel
Author's Note
56| His Pain
57| Bullies
58| Crimson
59| Possible
60| White Walls
61| Starve
62| Power
Thank you <3
63| Fake Smile
64| Strange
Check out these books!
65| I'll Love You Forever
66| Don't Leave Me
Holy- 500k?!
Special|~ 500k
67| Fear and Trust
68| Too Much
69| Their Disbelief
70| Can I..
71| Her Light
72| Glow
73| Happy
74| Give In
75| Contents
76| Tired
Not an Update
77| Do It
78| Spade
79| Grateful
80| Heartbeat
81| Plans
Special|~ Happy Kookie Day
82| Watch Out
83| Nothing
84| Strawberry Daze
Special|~ Spinoff
Special|~ Spinoff pt.2
Special|~ Spinoff pt.3
85| I Think It's Love
86| Something's Off
87| Red Feeling
88| Broken
89| Tricks for the Weak
90| Sudden Visit
Author's Note
91| Threat
92| A Mistake
93| The Big Reveal
A/N : A Little Something
A/N : So close!!
β€’β€’ 1 MILLION Q&A β€’β€’
94| Heartfelt
95| Acceptance
96| April
A/N : Make a vote.
97| Shard
Family Photobook
A/N : Birthday Wishes
98| Odd Encounter
99| The Concert
100| The Concert (pt.2)
101| The Concert (pt.3)
102| Waking Up
103| Missing Him
104| Kiss Me
I'm sorry.
I'm back!

55| Addictive

7.1K 318 198
By KittyBlossomCB

[WARNING: Long chapter ahead~~~]

There is still another hour until school would finally finish.  You were busy hanging about the halls, giggling and messing around with your best friends.  Things just passed by you in a blur— the other students that walked by; the jokes your friends made; and including the multiple times they've caught you zoning out on them.

"[Y/n]!"  you jumped in surprise and quickly looked to Kyungsoo.  "Oh my..  This is the fourth time you've done that in the last couple of minutes!  What is up with you today!?" he yelled as he clutched your shoulders, concern swirling in his eyes.

You sighed heavily, shifting your gaze to your hands, blankly staring at them.

"Honestly...  Ugh, I don't even know myself,"  you muttered out, rubbing your arm.  "Something's been bothering me today.  I feel like I want to go somewhere, to something or— ugh!  Help me here?  I have no idea what's wrong with me." you huffed.

Eric glanced at you, looking up from his phone that he was smiling at just before.  "Why don't you come over and maybe we could talk about it?  Is it something serious?"  he questioned, you could hear the concern in his tone.

A smile tugged at your lips. You felt a little happier, knowing your friends really cared for you.

You shook your head lightly.  "I don't think it's serious,"  you suddenly paused, feeling your heart do that ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump thing— except it was quickened, almost like you were running really, really fast.

"[Y/n]?  Kim [Y/n]??"  called Eric.

"What's up with her now?"  mumbled Kyungsoo.

All you could feel was this want— like a craving.  But you were very unsure of what you wanted in this moment.

'My heart...  What's wrong with me now?  Am I sick?  No, I can't get sick, right?'

Changjae suddenly tapped your shoulder, making you jump in surprise a second time today.  "Wh-What?"  you stuttered, confused and hoping for answers.

Kyungsoo sighed.  "I think we need to talk."

Everyone settled at Changjae's house. You, along with everyone else, sat comfortably on the bed in Changjae's room, talking. You were pushed to go first; they wanted you to tell them everything. But maybe you should leave out Minseon? No offence to him, I mean.

"I don't know," you started off, fidgeting with your sleeve. "It kinda started around break time at school. I was walking along the halls— you know Mrs. Gu?" they all nodded. "—well, she was sick today with the cold, so we sadly got a substitute teacher; a mean one."

"Does this have to do with anything?" groaned Kyungsoo, looking bored already.

You laughed lightly. "Well, I just wanted to tell you evvvverything, you know, like you guys told me to do?"

"Ugh, just get on with itttttt," Kyungsoo whined impatiently.

"Fine, fine. Well— yeah, he was mean and all, so I got pretty tired from class 'cause of him. Anyways. I went into the hallway and suddenly thought: 'oh! I should take a nap, I'm so tiiiiirrred.' and that's when I went outside, to the big pretty tree in the school yard. I laid down against it and fell asleep, but thankfully this really handsome guy woke me up, telling me class was about to start in around 2 minutes. Ugh, did I say he was handsome? Ignore me—"

"Handsome?" said Eric.

You nodded slowly. "Yeah... I mean, he was though!"

"Yeah, yeah, but handsome? [Y/n], do you like him?" questioned Eric, leaning towards you.

"Uhhhh—"

"I mean, I've heard of "love at first sight" but are you kidding me? Do you have a crush already?!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, so shocked and taken aback that he started to shake your shoulders— which was kind of unnecessary..

"I'm so happy for you, [Y/n]~" Changjae sang, gently swaying his shoulders from side to side.

You groaned. "Nooo! You don't understand," they all paused their actions and looked to you. "I don't— I can't have a crush on someone that easily. Let's say.. yeah, I thought he was cute or handsome or whatever, but does that mean I like-like him? Really guys?"

All three werewolves became quiet.

"OMG SHE DEFINITELY LIKE-LIKES HIMMMM," Kyungsoo shouted, giggling like a schoolgirl.

Eric stood up, waving his finger in the air. "I believe we have to get— whoever this boy is, to fall in love with [Y/n]!" he added excitedly— maybe a little too overexcited...

Your eyes widened in surprise.  "What is with you people!?"

You sighed, feeling the cold rain hit your skin.  Thankfully Changjae was willing to give you a spare umbrella after seeing the water pour harshly outside.  Didn't bother you one bit though.

You like the rain.  It was calming in some cases, cold yet warm and it could drown out any problems you had been overthinking about.  Rain was simply lovely.

Another couple of steps and you could make it to the alleyway and cut a short route to your apartment.  The rain was getting harsher, pouring endlessly and was starting to give you a hard time.

You huffed, picking up your pace to the alley.  "Almost there, almost there,"  you chanted to yourself.

Once in the dark, you lowered your umbrella for a moment as you walked through the alley to the other side of the street, where you would break in a sprint to home.  Seokjin and everyone are probably worried about you being out this late with the rain coming down like this.

A moment of content came upon you.  A sweet smell invaded your senses, sending you into a sudden trance at the scene.  It was nothing like you've ever smelled before— something in your head just told you to go ahead and follow it without a second thought.  And you did.

You had no clue what or who was making this insanely addictive scent.  But you were getting closer to it by the second, and the closer you got the more it drove you insane.

Upon reaching another dark alley, the scent was strong here which meant you found the source of it.  Your eyes trailed down to the wet pavement.

You saw the crimson color of blood.

Something in the back of your head, a scared and worried voice, told you to turn back and leave.  But looking at the blood once again, you noticed it trailed along the brick walls like someone was struggling to run away.

It wasn't like a murder scene.  It just seemed as if someone accidentally got injured and was trying to leave, or maybe something more than that.

You sniffed the air, smiling slightly when catching the sweet smell again.  But you had to follow it.  What if someone got severely injured?  The rain wasn't helping in the situation at all, it just makes things worse.

"Hello?"  you called, walking further into the alley.  "Is anyone there?"  you called again.  A faint whimper ahead of you caught your attention.  You quickly ran over to the person.

"Oh my, are you okay?  You're bleeding,"  you said, adding the last part to seem normal.  "I can call an ambulance—"

"No, no, I'm okay,"  the stranger replied, attempting and struggling to stand off the wet ground. They sound male, you told yourself.

It took a lot of self-control to not get at the guy with that sweet and addictive scent coming from him.  It drove you crazy, making your head dizzy.

You covered your nose with your hand, a temporary solution to this so you could focus on helping the injured stranger.  "I'll help you stand,"  you said, snaking your arm around his waist in an attempt at helping him up.

'Why does he seem familiar?  His voice, feel, smell....  Do I know him?'

You pulled upwards, lifting the other carefully into a standing position.  "Are you alright now?  Where are you bleeding?"  you questioned, ignoring the wet dirt and mud that got on your school uniform. I can wash it later, you thought.

"I'm fine, it's just a scratch,"  the stranger assured.  "I was just walking down this alley, taking a shortcut home when suddenly this stray cat came out of nowhere and freaked me out.  I fell, of course, onto the wet ground and scrapped my hands against the wall accidentally. But I'm fine, please don't worry about me."

You wanted to laugh at what he said, stifling a giggle behind your hand. You regained your composure and stood up straight, a gentle smile on your face even though the other couldn't see it through this darkness.

"Do I need to take you home? Your 'injury' seems a lot more worse than you told me it was," you smirked, knowing full well this person definitely had something more done to them to give out this much blood.

The male coughed, leaning his head back against the brick wall. "Okay.. I guess I didn't say everything. I was just a little bit too surprised at the situation and then you come out of nowhere.. I mean, would you willingly trust a stranger whose face you can't even see?"

You smiled once again, understanding where he was coming from. "So I'll take you home and you tell me what happened? You can trust me, don't worry," you offered kindly, stepping away from the wall a bit while waiting for the guy to agree.

"Sure, that sounds okay," he replied.

As you helped the guy up, you noticed he was wearing a school uniform as well. Does he go to my school?

You pushed away that thought and helped get the guy home safe and sound. When you get home, you know you're gonna get a scolding from Seokjin.

"Are you a high schooler? I can sorta see your uniform," the male said out of the blue, giving out a little chuckle. That chuckle sounded cute...

You nodded faintly, looking up and noticing you were getting close to a street lamp. "Yeah, I am. What school do you—"

"N-Na Minseon?!"

"K-Kim [Y-Y/n]?!"

"I-I didn't know you would be o-out this l-late," Minseon stuttered nervously, protectively wrapping the warm blanket around him more. If anything, it looked like he wanted to dig a hole and hide in it forever.

You on the other hand had better things to worry about.

'How'd he get 3 medium-sized cuts on his arms? Did someone try to rob him? That's ridiculous, it was raining really hard outside.'

You snuggled further into the blanket Minseon found and gave you when you arrived around 5 minutes ago together. There, the both of you sat in a uncomfortable, suffocating silence. No one spoke a word and no one made a move of any kind, worried it would make the situation worse.

"Why are you so freaked out?" you said softly, wrapping your arms around your legs and brought them to your chest. "I don't think I'll bite," you half-joked. I mean, it was hard enough to pull away, his scent was somehow so alluring it made your senses go haywire.

Want, want, want, want.

You groaned quietly, trying not to catch Minseon's attention. The boy's eyes were watching the flames ablaze in the fireplace, the source of your warmth at the moment.

"S-so, where's your parents?" you softly asked, looking around the living room curiously.

Minseon coughed and looked your way, frowning with distain.  "I-I don't like to talk about them,"  he said, his eyes now dead locked on the fireplace.

"Why not?  Aren't parents supposed to be loving and stuff?  Why don't you like your own?"  you frowned, watching his facial expressions change.

You felt curious about his parents and why he didn't like them so much as to not speak of them at all.  To he honest, you were envious of him.  He had parents and you didn't.  You've never met yours before, they died when you were a small little baby.  And Minseon didn't like his?  That's so wrong.  At least, in your mind it was.

You stared at Minseon.  His sweet, candy-like scent was still welcoming you, calling to you.  You had to ignore it, you had to hear about his parents.  Throughout all this waiting in awkward silence, your body just wanted to grab the poor boy and you don't know why.

"M-My parents..."  Minseon hesitantly shifted his gaze to your direction, a small frown evident on his face.  He sighed,  "My parents were g-good people, I-I suppose.  They r-raised me well, keeping me fed and tucking me in at night l-like normal parents do.  B-But that all changed when my mother.. died.  And it was because of me."  he told, turning his gaze back to the fire.

You listened well, a sympathetic look in your eyes.  "What happened to your mother?"  you softly questioned, subconsciously leaning closer towards Minseon on the couch.  A strange feeling overwhelmed you, a feeling of sadness and pain.  You felt your heart hurt.

"S-She was a beautiful woman, one who loved children and c-cared for others like they were her own family.  I-It was all my f-fault.. I pushed her down the stairs accidentally..  B-But I still remember the look in her eyes at that moment— she looked h-happy, not sad or angry.  I never understood w-why she looked at me like that when she fell, but over the years I-I've learned.  My father was the cause of her endless pain,"  he muttered, lowering his head in sadness.  "I.. I don't want to talk about this anymore."  he softly spoke, you nodded in understanding.

You decided it was best to change the topic.  "H-How are your wounds?"

"They're fine,"  he turned to look at you, a small smile tugged at his lips.  "I-I wanted to ask...  Why did you zone out when you were bandaging me up?  They weren't that bad, the w-wounds I mean."  he curiously added, raising an eyebrow at you.  You looked away, not knowing what to tell the human boy.

Flashback

Minseon hopped up on the kitchen counter, a bunch of first-aid supplies sitting up on the counter beside him.  He pulled up his sleeves, showing you the fresh wounds on his arms and hands.  You grabbed the rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball.

"Stay still,"  you said, pouring some of the rubbing alcohol on the cotton ball before grabbing a pair of tweezers.

You carefully placed the cotton ball on one of the cuts on his hand, Minseon hissed at the stinging feeling.  He looked down at the supplies then back to you.  You dabbed a bit more on the wound before moving up to his arms.

Blood started to ooze out of the freshly made cut, your eyes staring in full zoom at the crimson liquid.  You felt yourself in a trance.

"H-Hey, [Y/n],"  Minseon called, but you were staring at that one cut, your mind going crazy and your head getting dizzy all over again.

"[Y/n],"  he called again.

"[Y/n],"

Flashback end

"Kim [Y/n]!"

You blinked furiously, coming back to reality.  You looked to Minseon, his hand in your face.  "Huh?  What is it?"  you asked, slowly pushing his hand away.

"You zoned out again,"  Minseon said, scratching the back of his neck.  "I-I was trying to get you to stop but you weren't listening to me, so..."

"Sorry, I've been doing that a lot lately,"  you shyly apologized, looking in another direction.

"You should—"

Your phone suddenly rang from the kitchen, cutting off Minseon's sentence as you ran to go answer it.

It was Seokjin.

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
DOES ANYONE HAVE THEORIES BECAUSE I LOVE READING THEMMMMM 💜💜💜
Sorry for yelling in caps lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 334 23
A vampire needs a queen. A girl just moved into the neighborhood, and someone is hungry. I'm not good with descriptions, just read the book :)
617 50 15
"What if you're one of them?" "There's no way in hell I'd be one of those blood-sucking monsters" Where y/n meets the vampire prince and her whole li...
333K 11.3K 32
So one night as you are walking home, a car crash happens and you run over to help them. You were able to save everyone but suddenly an explosion cam...
16.3K 924 45
I opened the door and saw y/n was meowing while looking at the TV excitedly Can a cat sing a song?? Because it looks weird to me, I mumbled She didn'...