Player

بواسطة DarkDolansss

E & G Fanfic I will post chapters in batches of 5. المزيد

About
😊😚
Chapter 1 Page 1
Chapter 1 Page 2
Chapter 1 Page 3
Chapter 1 Page 4
Chapter 1 Page 5
Chapter 2 Page 1
Chapter 2 Page 2
Chapter 2 Page 3
Chapter 2 Page 4
Chapter 2 Page 5
Chapter 3 Page 1
Chapter 3 Page 2
Chapter 3 Page 3
Chapter 3 Page 4
Chapter 3 Page 5
Chapter 4 Page 1
Chapter 4 Page 2
Chapter 4 Page 3
Chapter 4 Page 4
Chapter 4 Page 5
Chapter 5 page 1
Chapter 5 Page 2
Chapter 5 Page 3
Chapter 5 Page 4
Chapter 5 Page 5
Chapter 6 Page 2
Chapter 6 Page 3
Chapter 6 Page 4
Chapter 6 Page 5
Chapter 7 Page 1
Chapter 7 Page 2
Chapter 7 Page 3
Chapter 7 Page 4
Chapter 7 Page 5
Ethan Or Grayson
Chapter 8 Page 1
Chapter 8 Page 2
Chapter 8 Page 3
Chapter 8 Page 4
Chapter 8 Page 5
Chapter 9 Page 1
Chapter 9 Page 2
Chapter 9 Page 3
Chapter 9 Page 4
Chapter 9 Page 5
Chapter 10 Page 1
Chapter 10 Page 2
Chapter 10 Page 3
Chapter 10 Page 4
Chapter 10 Page 5
Part Two
Chapter 11 Page 1
Chapter 11 Page 2
Chapter 11 Page 3
Chapter 11 Page 4
Chapter 11 Page 4.5
Chapter 11 Page 5
Chapter 12 Page 1
Chapter 12 Page 2
Chapter 12 Page 3
Chapter 12 Page 4
Chapter 12 Page 5
Chapter 13 Page 1
Chapter 13 Page 2
Chapter 13 Page 3
Chapter 13 Page 4
Chapter 13 Page 5
Chapter 14 Page 1
Chapter 14 Page 2

Chapter 6 Page 1

422 12 4
بواسطة DarkDolansss

(Repeat song till end)

(Friday 10:15 am)

Erryn's Pov//

"You. Me. Party tonight." I said walking up behind Grayson in second period. "Whoa, since when are you forcing me to go to parties? That's my thing." He said smiling.

I then took a seat beside him. "Since my boyfriend was Mr.Popular, and I can't miss a party now could I?" We finally made it official about 3 weeks ago.

Things are looking good. "Well if my hot as hell girlfriend is going than of course I have to. Can't let you go alone. The guys would be all over you." He said brushing some hair out of my face.

I just smile at how happy we make each other, but the mood changes once Amariah walks in. She and I still aren't talking.

Especially now. She knows about me and Grayson. Everyone does except for our parents. We'd never let them know they'd never let us be in the same place alone. Well I know my mom wouldn't.

Still, when we started letting people know I could tell she's not too happy with me, in-fact I thinks she's been low key doing me dirty and she not the only girl.

"When will you two stop beefing." He whispered to me. "When she gets her shit together and tells me why she's pissed at me." I said.

"But you know why she is." He said. "She doesn't know that though." I said.

"You two are something else." He said.

I just roll my eyes playfully and face forward.
__

(Friday 5:28 pm)

"What took you guys so long? Practice was supposed to end 15 minutes ago." Grayson said as I got in his car.

"Your ex is a bitch. Every since she found out we were dating she's been keeping me longer after practice. Just cause she doesn't like me." I shrug.

"I'm sorry," he said touching my cheek. "It's cool, I signed myself up for this." I shrugged before he started the the car.

"You sure you don't want me to talk to her?" He asked. "God no. She'd probably just treat me even more like shit, honestly I don't blame her." I said as he drove.

"What do you mean? She shouldn't be pissed at you just because I broke up with her and got with you." He said.

"That'd be true if only that's really what happened, you and me both know she suspects what's true. She thinks we were fooling around before you two broke up, and she's right." I said looking out the window.

He turned his head to look at me before looking back at the road. "You can't be telling me you feel bad about it. Baby she's not a good person. Don't feel bad." He said before putting his hand on my thigh.

"I guess your right, but on another topic you know what times the party?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter. We aren't showing up on time." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused as to what he meant. "I have a rep to keep. I never show up on time." He said.

"Oh my god, you're so cool." I said sarcastically. "Hey I'm being serious, and having a hot ass girlfriend brings it all together" he said making me smile.

"Ew, Grayson we're that couple." I laughed realizing it. "That couple?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah. That couple. We live next to each other, you're a football player, I'm a cheerleader, and to top it all off we're both youtubers." I said in disbelief.

"I think it's cute." He said smiling. "I think it's a cliche." I shrugged before I look to see that we were pulling into my yard.

"See you in a few?" He asked. "Mmh." I hummed focused on getting my stuff.

I opened my door and opened the door to the backseat to get my bag form practice. "You know some of your stuff is still at my place right? It's been like a month." He said while the passenger seat door was still open.

"Yup, just gives me an excuse to come over." I smiled. He just shook his head to himself.

I was about to close the door when he stopped me. "Erryn, you didn't kiss me." He said disappointed.

"I'll see you later Grayson." I said smiling before shutting my door. I love him.

Wait, did I really just think that, I'm trippin'.

I go up to the door of the house and knock. Shortly after Elsie opens the door.

"Come on in ugly." She said greeting me.

"Aw, Elsie. I almost missed you." I said looking at her as I walked in. "Same here." She smiled widely.

"You girls are so extra, you two just saw each other this morning." My mom said.

"Can't you just let us be extra for each other." Elsie said. "For real." I agreed.

"My bad girls geez." My mom said. "In other news, what's the move for tonight? Movie night with you and Grayson, going to Amariah-"

"Actually me and Grayson are going to a party." I smiled.

"A party?" My mom and Elsie asked at the day time. "Naw I'm just messing with you guys. I'm going over to his place later to watch a movie." I lied.

"Oh, almost thought you were being serious." my mom said. "Psh, me a party?" I said fake laughing.

"Honestly." My mom said.
__

(Friday 8:14 pm)

I turn keep my music on low as I got ready. When I finished my makeup I went to my closet looking for a dress.

I don't wanna look like I'm trying too hard but not wanting to look like I'm trying too hard is kind of in itself trying too hard.

I choose the red one since I'm feeling dangerous tonight.

I go into the hallway and call Elsie's name. "What?" She asked meeting me in the hallway.

"Be a doll and take a few pictures of me." I said handing her my phone. "You must think you like cute?" She asked getting on her knee to get a good angle.

"Sis, don't play with me. I don't think nothing. I know I do." I said before posing for the picture she took.

"Whatever," Why you so dressed up anyway?" She asked still taking the photos.

"Promise not to be a snitch?" I asked grabbing my phone back from her since I think the pictures look nice.

"I wouldn't rat you out." She said.

"I am going to a party." I smiled.

"Finally, I was almost starting to think your low key lame." She said. "Oh I'm far from lame." I said smiling.

She just playfully rolled her eyes. "Well give me the details of what happened when you get back and none of that spin the bottle or 7 minutes in heaven type mess." She said making me laugh.

"Girl bye." I laughed going back into my room.

I inspect the photos and finally post 2.

@Erryn4Real

Erryn4Real: Photo creds to @ElsieGotSass
Liked by EthanDolan, GraysonDolan, and 540 others
Comments:
GraysonDolan: Oh my😍🔥🤪
AlexAiono: Nice socks😂👀
TheShadeRoomTeens: Where's Amariah☕️.
ElsieGotSass: Ok but like guys follow me though.
EthanDolan: 🥵

Shortly after posing I hear a honk outside signaling that Grayson's here.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

117K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
1.4M 32K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
152K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...