Cosmic Dragon Emperor

By Nata_KARU

Y/N L/N left at the steps of an orphanage on a starlit sky night. At a young age, he was picked on and make f... More

Y/N Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
50k view?!
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
100k?!?!?
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Season 3 Intro
Chapter 41 M
Chapter 42 M
Chapter 43 M
Chapter 44 M
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Opening 4

chapter 26

6.1K 92 48
By Nata_KARU

The next morning came and everyone was heading to school with Y/N Sona and Asia taking a different way to school from Rias and Issei. As they were making their way to school they ran into Tsubaki and the others.

Meguri and Nimura: Y/N!!

Y/N: Huh hey wha-argh!!

Meguri and Nimura both tackled him to the ground hard making him hit his head on the ground.

Y/N: Ow hey you didn't have to tacky me.

Meguri and Nimura: Yes we did!!

Y/N eyes widen seeing them with very mad expression on their faces.

Meguri: You went out to hunt the Holy swords without telling us.

Nimura: And you got hurt in the process.

Both: You had all of us worried!!

Y/N felt super bad for making them worry about him plus they had tears in their eyes.

Y/N: Sorry.

Tsubaki: Sorry won't work this time Y/N.

Sona: So for your punishment you are going to have eat all the food we made every bit of it.

Y/N: What!!

Momo: It's true what they say.

Yura: Yep every bit tough guy.

Y/N: Oh come on.

Reya: You can't get out if it this time baka Y/N. Said the last part quietly.

Y/N looked at them with all of them having a small blush in their faces and a smile. Eventually he sighed in defeat hearing this.

Y/N: Geez I don't know how much food you girls even made for me.

Sona: Your going to have to wait till lunch.

Y/N: Oh boy.

Tsubaki: We better hurry or we will be late.

All: Right.

Meguri and Nimura got off of him and latched onto his arms as they started to walk to school. The others girls wanted to take turns latching on to his arms as well which they agreed to take turns. Eventually they got to school with some of the guys glaring at him in jealousy and anger. Y/N glared back at them with his dragons scaring them to death telling them to back off from them. They went to their classes so the school day could begin.

Timeskip

Y/N was in the student council office with his head on the desk still feeling a bit sick from eating all the lunches each of the girls made for him.

Nova: I'm surprised you were able to eat all of that

Y/N: I didn't want to make them upset but I still feel nauseous after eating so much.

Nova: You did eat seven full course meals so it's understandable.

Meguri: Hey you ok Y/N.

Y/N: Huh yeah I'm fine Meguri. Said weakly smiling.

Nimura: You sure you look a bit sick.

Y/N: No really I'm fine you don't have to worry.

Momo: Well you did eat all our meals in one sitting.

Reya: Yeah that wasn't a good thing to do.

Y/N: Well I wasn't going to let the food go to waste now. Said then felt like he was gonna hurl. Oh man getting punished by eating all the food is the worst even if the food was amazing.

(Facial expression)

The girls giggled at his expression.

Yura: Well next time you'll think before you act.

Y/N: Hey I can't help it. Said Turing his head to face Yura. You know that I'd jump in the way to protect you girls from danger.

Meguri: Yeah we know.

Nimura: You're our guardian dragon.

The two of them hugged him smiling while the others smiled as well though a bit jealous.

Reya: No fair that you two get to hug him often I want a turn! Said shoving them off of him and hugging him.

Meguri: Hey!

Nimura: That's mean Reya!

Reya ingnored them and tightly hugged Y/N which got them a bit irritated. Y/N just sighed seeing how that acred like children in a way wanting to get attention. Before it escalated, Sona and Tsubaki walked in.

Sona: Good you're all here.

Momo: Is something wrong Sona?

Tsubaki: We just informed by Rias that they found two people injured just outside of town.

Y/N instantly got serious and no longer felt sick.

Y/N: Who did they find?

Sona: We don't know exactly who, that's why we're heading their now.

Y/N: Let's go. Said getting to his feet.

Sona nodded to him. Everyone stood next to Sona and Tsubaki then teleported to where Rias and the others where outside of town. When they got their they saw two people injured one was Irnia and the other was Mittlet. Y/N ran over to Mittlet seeing how badly she was injured.

Rias: Sona thanks for coming.

Sona: I came as soon as I could. Said and kneeling down next to Irina. They're injured pretty bad.

Asia: Yeah. Twilight Healing isn't strong enough to restore consumed stamina.

Y/N: It's alright Asia, you did your best.

Sona: I have the equipment to treat them at my house. Momo Reya.

Both: Yes ma'am.

Momo picked up Irnia and Reya with Mittlet.

Sona: I'll leave them with you two.

Both: Understood ma'am.

The two of them then teleported.

Y/N: Damn the hell happened to them. More importantly what about Xenovia and Kiba, they ok?

Asia: I don't know but hope they are. Said in a worried tone.

Akeno: Well wherever they are, they have that beast protecting them. Said smiling.

Y/N: Yeah guess so. Said then smelled something of blood. Who's their!!

The others were confused but then grunted in pain. Y/N jumped in front of them ready to fight whoever it was, but it was shown to be Freed holding another Excalibur walking out from behind a tree.

Freed: Well ,well, well look what we have here. If it isn't we all took the bait club. Said stopping halfway in the walkway looking at them with a grin then bowed. Welcome. So many Damn Devils!!

Y/N: Freed. Said growling at him showing his fangs.

Freed: Asia Argento. A traitor nun who sold her soul to the devils. How much do you love your new life. Said acting like if he was hugging someone.

(A/N: I'm bad at describing it, it's the thing he's doing in season two episode 4 at 19:50)

Y/N summoned his powers and slammed his tail onto the ground in anger.

Y/N: Keep talking Freed or you're gonna get ripped to shreds even if ya had that stupid sword. Said in an angry tone.

Freed: Wow wow hold on. Said putting his telling them to stop. Don't blame the messanger, someone wants to talk to you devils.

Rias: Which someone?

Freed: Hehe my boss!!! Said looking up into the sky with a crazy look.

Everyone looked up to the sky to see it has changed to a purple color along with someone hovering above them with ten wings.

Koneko: Fallen Angel.

Meguri: Ten wings.

Akaneo: He's of the leader class.

???: It's a pleasure to meet you daughters of the house of Gremory and Sitri I am Kokabiel.

Rias: The pleasure is all mine and please call me Rias.

Sona: So your the dark angels them. Nice to put a face with a name.

Kokabiel: Your crimson hair is quiet breath taking. Just as lovely as the Scarlet hair devil king. Even the facial expressions are similar. That is absolutely nauseating.

Rias: Thank you. Said smiling.

Sona: Is their something you wish to discuss with us or just her appearance. Said in a serious tone.

Kokabiel: I'm thinking of doing a bit if damage while I'm here starting with this institution moving on to the rest of the town.

Rias: Why would you want to harm our school?

Kokabiel: I figure if I do, Sirzechs will have to emerge to help out his sister or even Lady Leviathan. What do you think? Said smirking.

Everyone was shocked to hear this but Y/N was getting more pissed of hearing him talk.

Rias: If you do that, then you will be starting the war between God, the Fallen angles and the devils all over again.

Kokabiel: Hahaha, better what I got after stealing the Excaliburs. I was certain Michael would come after me, but all I got we're amature excorsit l, two pearhtic holy sword user. Not to mention that Azazel tried to send three of his own to stop be which they all we're rather pethetic. Honestly it was disappointing.

Tsubaki: So that was your goal.

Sona: You truly want to start a war?

Kokabiel: Yes. Yeeesss!! After the first three way war ended, I was so bored their was nothing to do. So I decided to steal the holy swords and picked this place to start the next three way war.

Issei: Who's Azazel?

Rias: He's the governmener of all Fallen Angles.

Y/N: Sounds like a interesting guy to know.

Kokabiel: Not only is Azazel is bust being distracted by impending wars, he's also spent his time collecting something called the Scared Gears. He always gets completely immersed in his collections.

Issei: So stealing the holy swords wasn't enough for you guys, bow your after sacred gears to!!

Kokabiel: No need to generalize, also I have no interest in your boosted gear, however. Said as he looked at Y/N and smirked evilly. The Comsic Wings on the other hand is a sacred gear that I am very much interested in.

Y/N: If ya want it numb ball, then you have to kill me to get them and I promise you it won't be easy. Said a she unleashed a massive amount of energy.

A massive gust of wind came from his along with a column of white flames engulfing. Kokabiel smirked seeing his power along seeing two topez eyes glaring at him.

Kokabiel 'thought': Amazing. His power is truly extordinary and powerful. Having his scared gear will make me unstoppable making everyone bow before me, not to mention it will get me closer to the three weapons that the Cosmic Dragon used all those years ago.

The flames around Y/N disappated with him glaring at Kokabiel. Kokabiel then looked at Rias.

Kokabiel: Fallen Angles, God, Devils, we are all just barely in a state of equilibrium. Said with a evil smile.

Everyone was shocked to hear this.

Kokabiel: Which means I can start the war anytime with my own to hands!! Said with a evil smile.

Rias: You're a complete war maniac.

Kokabiel: Haha, obviously!! Why do you think I'm using devils this time. I got you Rias Gremory, Lucifer's little sister, then I have Sona Sitri, Leviathan's sister. I have no doubt that their is an abundant of power hanging over the school you attend. It'll make the perfect warzone. I know I'm gonna enjoy it immensely.

Nimura: That's insane!!

Meguri: You damn monster!!!

Freed: Hahahaha!! Said laughing like a crazy man with his tongue out. Don't you just love it when let's his psychotic side shine. Gehaha. I'm started to get excited about war to, and look!!!

Freed: I even have toys to bring to the party!! Said with a insane look.

Koneko: Holy swords.

Meguri: He has that many. Said in a scared tone.

Issei: Does that mean that they are all Excaliburs?!

Akeno: That's what it looks like.

Yura: This is not good.

Freed: The fun part is that everyone of them is in hyper state and ready to be used. Who's your daddy? And I stole this holy sword mimicri Excalibur mimic, from that sweet little girl in pig tails. Said revealing the sword.

Everyone was shocked to see this while Y/N angry grew more and more.

Y/N: You damn bastard!!

Freed: Oh so angry are we I'll have you know that we had our fun toying with the other fallen angels that came with the ones from the church talk about pethetic.

Y/N snapped and fired a massive fire ball at Freed which was easily cut in half with the blade that cut him earlier.

Freed: Haha!! Forgot about this blade huh? Don't worry. Said licking the blade. I'll enjoy cutting you with it.

Y/N gritted his teeth seeing his.

Kokabiel: Oh don't act so surprise now.

Everyone looked up to Kokabiel who was smirking at them.

Kokabiel: What do you say dear little sister of the devil king? Nice day for a war isn't!!! Said and fired several magic spears at them.

Rias and Sona along with their queen's were about to block the attach however Y/N beat them to it by creating a fire wall shielding the. The sky around them returned to normal after the fire wall vanished.

Yura: Where did they go?!

Koneko: I saw them go that way. Said from a tree branch which had a good view of the town as she pointed to the school. They're heading towards the academy.

Issei: They going to destroy the entire school.

Y/N: No, that's where they're just gonna start.

Meguri: What do you mean.

Y/N: He wants to start another war so he'll just use this whole town as a damn warzone. Said clenching his fist. And he'll just kill everyone here to enjoy himself.

Y/N imagined the whole town being destroyed along with his parents dying which caused him to slam his tail into the ground again in anger.

Rias: We need to make our way towards the school.

All: Right! Said and started to head towards the academy.

Timeskip

Everyone was outside the academy along with Callon, Exar and the others plus Ryuji's group. Exar and Ephi casted a magical barrier around the school with the help of Ryuji and the others.

Exar: We covered the entire school with a protective barrier so all the destruction should be kept inside the barrier.

Y/N: Thanks Exar I owe ya.

Exar: It's nothing Y/N. Just remember we can only hold it for a while so do you best of defeating Kokabiel and the Holy swords.

Y/N: Right.

Momo and Reya then appeared behind the group.

Tsubaki: How are their conditions?

Momo: They are alright no life threatening injuries.

Asia: What a relief. Said smiling

Reya: All they need now is just rest for a while.

Issei: I wonder where Xenovia is.

Y/N: I don't know but also Kiba. We haven't heard from him in a while.

Callon: I'm sure Sir Kiba will show to aid his allies. Just believe in him and he will show up along with the other one.

Ephi: You guys just focus on beating that guy we'll do our part of holding the barrier up but won't be able to stop the school from collapsing. Sorry about that Sona.

Sona: It's fine I'm more worried about stopping Kokabiel. Said the looked at Rias. Rias it's not to late you can still contact your brother.

Rias shook her head with a smile.

Rias: You know what I don't see? You trying to contact your big sister.

Y/N: Yeah theirs a good reason for that. Said muttering to himself quitely. 

Sona: Your bother loves you, and you know he wants to assist us. Their is no doubt that he will come as soon as you call him, so call him.

Rias thought about before she spoke up but Akeno beat her to it.

Akeno: Their is no reason. I've already called him.

Rias: How can you do that with out my permission?

Y/N: Look Rias face it already. We are dealing with Kokabiel who is a leader class, fallen angel. Their is a time to show off and a time for being flat out stupid. This is not the time to show off. We are dealing with the possibility of another war starting here, do you really want to the one responsible for letting it happen? Imagine your brothers reputation along with your family name.

Rias glared at Y/N for saying about acting like a idiot, but she sighed.

Rias: Alright guess your right.

Akeno giggled at what Y/N said.

Akeno: Y/N is right and Sirzechs is on his way. I believe his forces will be here in just about an hour. Said smiling.

Rias: Good grief girl I cannot win against you can I.

Tsubaki: I've also contacted your sister Sona it would be best to have her arrive as well in the same time as Lord Lucifer.

Sona: Fine guess we have no choice then.

Rias: Well at least this should be a fun hour.

They all started to walk into the school and as they we walking they decided to come up with a plan.

Rias: Issei I need you on support this time.

Issei: Support?

Y/N: Basically she wants you to focus on increasing our power with your boosted gear while we stale for time so you can transfer your power to us. That about right?

Rias smiled and nodded.

Rias: Yes that's right.

Sona: It will be a tough battle for certain against Kokabiel.

Tsubaki: Yes so we better be on our guard.

Y/N slammed his fist together while he activeted his scared gear and powers.

Y/N: Let's teach this asshole a lesson not to mess with us. Said with a grin.

Everyone smiled and nodded to him.

Y/N: Sona mind if I can promote?

Sona smiled and nodded. Y/N looked at Issei and they both nodded.

Issei and Y/N: Promotion Queen!!

They eventually exited the building to see something off in the distance which what appeared to be a bright light of some sort.

Asia: What in the world is that?

???: It's seems the four Excaliburs are being made into one. That is so Valper ya know.

Everyone turned behind them to see Kokabiel sitting on a throne high above them looking down at them.

Rias: Kokabiel!

Kokabiel: So is big brother on his way yet or is it Serafall instead?

Sona: Right now you will be dealing with us for now.

Kokabiel smiled at them then snapped his fingers to summon a light spear and threw it at the gym destroying it leaving nothing behind.

Issei: The gym?!

Kokabiel: Ugh this is so boring I need something to entertain me.

Y/N: Issei you alright? You not scare are ya numbnuts?

Issei: Yeah no way man. I'm ready to teach this asshole a lesson.

Y/N: You got that right.

Kokabiel: Since you did come all this way to see me. I might as well let you play with my favorite pet!!

A beam of light was fired from the bottom oh his from directly to the ground which made a magic circle then leaving a hole sprouting giant's flames from the ground. Out of the flames came a three headed dog with flames coming from the mouths of the beast.

Sona: Cerberus?!

Tsubaki: Living in the gates of the underworld, it's the watch dog of Hades.

Asia: So he's real? Said a bit scared.

Momo: What are we gonna do? Said sounded a bit scared.

Y/N: Well better send this magining mut back to the dog house where he belongs!!

Y/N the dashed at the beast with his dragon arm engulfed in flames and punched it on one of it's head sending it back a few feet.

Rias: Akeno Koneko let's go!!

Both: Yes ma'am!!

Rias: Issei use your scared gear to enhance our powers!!

Issei: Right!! Let's go Boosted Gear!! Shouted as his scared gear appeared.

Ddraig: BOOST!!

Sona: Tsubaki, Meguri, Nimura, Yura, let's go!! Momo Reya I want you to protect Issei as he charges his scared gear!!

All: Yes ma'am!!

Sona and the other went to attack the other Cerberus that appeared along with helping out Y/N with the one he is currently fighting.

Momo: Issei Asia stand back.

Reya: We got you two covered.

Issei: Thanks!!

Asia: Are they going to be ok?

Issei: The girls will be fine taking care of that puppy.

Ddraig: BOOST!!!

Momo: Don't forget about Y/N.

Reya: Yeah he can eat Cerberus's flames so this battle will be a easy on for him.

One of the Cerberus launched a fire attack at Rias and Sona which they were able to dodge with ease. Akeno and Tsubaki casted a blizzard spell that freezed the flames instantly which gave an opportunity for Rias and Sona to launch a counter attack hitting the beast making fall onto its side. The other one was charging at Y/N and the other but Koneko and Yura jump at the beast doing a front flip and bring their right foot down hard on to two of the heads. Meguri jumped into the air and slashed at the beast getting in a deep cut on it's chest and Nimura bombarded it with a furry of kicks where Meguri had cut the beast causing the beast to stumble back.

Y/N: I guess he wants more!! Cosmic Dragon IORN FIST!!!

Y/N slammed his fist into the other head of the beast that wasn't struck. Issei and the others were watching as they caught Cerberus.

Issei: Damn how tough is this bitch?!

Ddraig: BOOST!!

Momo: Issei you have enough power yet?

Issei: No not yet.

Reya: Alright just keep focus on that. Hey look out!!

Issei and Asia turned around to see another Cerberus appeared behind them and was about to strike however thanks to Momo and Reya, they were able to defend them in time by firing magic spells at it and allow for Issei to focus in his power.

Asia: Wow that was close thanks!

Momo: Issei you two get out of here and find a safer place!!

Reya: We will keep him busy!!

Issei: Alright, come one let's go Asia!

Asia: Right!!

The two if then started to run away to a safer place away from the action so he can focus on his sacred gear. As they were running another one appeared in front of them. Koneko saw this and was able to kick the beast on one of it's heads.

Issei: Look out Koneko!!

Koneko: You look out, I'll take care of this!!

Asia: But you can't take him alone!!

Koneko: At the least I can stall for time. Said as he mounted of the the head.

Issei: Or you could die.

Ddraig: BOOST!!

Asia: Issei come on let's get out of here Rias needs you to focus on your pwer.

Issei: Right. Just be careful Koneko!! Said as he ran off this Asia.

Koneko held on tight as Cerberus was trying to bit her. The head she was on threw her off which gave another read to bite at her ripper some of her clothes and leaving a cut in her chest. The middle head took the chance and chomped down eating her whole. Y/N saw this and dash over to the beast with his body engulfed in white flames.

Y/N: COSMIC DRAGON: SWORD HORN!!

Y/N headbutted the beast middle head throat causing it to spit out Koneko into the. He leaped into the air and caught her in his arms.

Koneko: Thanks.

Y/N: No problem I'm not letting one of my girls die on me.

Koneko smiled at him with a small blush. He turned around and glared at the beast with flames coming from his mouth.

Y/N: Your gonna pay you damn mut!! Cosmic Dragon: ROAR!!!!

Y/N unleashed his roar which did some damage at the beast causing it to fall onto the ground. Y/N landed on the ground and gently set Koneko down as well.

Asia: Are you alright?! Said running over to them with Issei.

Koneko: For the most part.

Y/N: Asia can you heal her please.

Asia: Sure.

Y/N: Alright you two stay here alright, I'll draw it's attention.

Issei: Be careful bro!!

Y/N: Last time I checked dragons aren't careful, they are reckless!!

Y/N then picked up the beats by one of it's head and tossed it away from them and chased after it. After the beast landed he got up and started to chase Y/N as he was leading it towards the others ones where. As he was running another one appeared in front of him which was the one Momo and Reya were handling.

Momo: Y/N watch out!!

Y/N saw that the beast in front him was leaping at him. He was able to dodge but picked up Xenovia's scent and smirked.

Y/N: Wanna join in Xenovia?

The middle head of the beast was cut clean of due to Xenovia sword as he was above the beast. She looked down at Y/N with a smile.

Xenovia: For a bit of fun Y/N sure thing.

She then dove down at the beast butting it clean in half killing it. Rias and the others smiled seeing this.

Akeno: Just what you expect a holy sword to have in evil.

Rias: I'd rather we didn't need the help.

Tsubaki: Given the number is these beast I'm glad she showed up.

Sona: Glad to see you here Xenovia.

Y/N then leaped back and kick the beast in the head knocking it onto it's back. Y/N quickly ran over and picked him over his head and threw him towards Xenovia.

Y/N: Xenovia!!

Xenovia: Right!!

She leaped at the beast shouting as she brought the sword down on the beast cutting it in half from it's head down to it's tail.

Issei: Wow that's awesome.

His scared gear started to glow on his arm which got his attention.

Ddraig: We have reached the appropriate multiplier for fighting.

Issei: Nice now we can get rid of that mutt. Said as started to run towards Rias and the others. Heads up ladies!!!

Rias: Good boy!!

Akeno: This will be fun!

Tsubaki: Great timing!!

Sona: Better late then never!!

Issei leaped into the air and transferred his power to the girls which caused them to moan due to the increase in power that we're given. Y/N quickly caught him before he landed on the ground.

Y/N: Nice going man.

Issei smiled at him.

Rias: We're ready now!

Akeno: Oh yeah!

Tsubaki: Time to put him down!

Sona: Lets get to it!

Rias/Sona: Akeno/Tsubaki!!

Akeno/ Tsubaki: Of course/Right!!

Tsubaki and Akeno each prepared a magic spell to fire at Cerberus while Sona and Rias prepared a magic circle that would double it's power for them. Meguri Nimura and Yura we're almost done defeating their beast but it used it's flames to create a wall around itself and charged at Asia.

Meguri: Asia watch out!!

Asia screamed in terror for seeing the beast coming down at her but luckily a bunch of demonic swords sprouted from the ground killing the beast which was thanks to Kiba who landed in front of Asia with a smile.

Yura: Nice for you to show up Kiba.

Rias and the others smiled at him. They then quickly dealt with the last one with a combo attack from both house holds destroying it leaving a massive hole in the ground.

Issei: Awesome!!

Kokabiel: Awesome is a bit if a stretch.

Rias and Sona looked at him the glare.

Both: Take this!! Shouted and launch a massive magic attack at him.

Issei: Wow that's huge!

Kokabiel simply smirked and deflected the attacks back at them. Sona and Rias avoid it which let the attacks destroy the tennis court leaving a deep crater.

Kokabiel: Impressive. Said getting to his feet. Look how much stronger you have become now that you have a little Rest Dragon Emperor inside you. Sexy. And fascinating as well.

Meanwhile on the outside of the barrier Ryuji and the others are starting to struggle a bit since they are getting close to running low on magic energy.

Ryuji: Come on Y/N hurry up man.

Ann: We just to focus for Ryuji.

Ryuji: Yeah I know but I'm staring to get tired out here.

???: Need some help?

Ryuji and the others truned their heads to see a women smiling at them wearing a black kimono a yellow obi, a set of golden beads, and an ornately detailed headband. 

Makoto: Who are you?

Kuroka: I'm Kuroka. Y/N called me earlier saying that you may need some help with the barrier. Said smiling.

Exar: Yes if you don't mind helping we greatly appreciate the help.

Kuroka: Sure no problem.

Kuroka then started to help out maintain the barrier. Meanwhile back on the inside, Valper had just succeeded in combining the holy swords into one which cause a piller of light to appear.

Valper: Finally it is done. Said as he laughed like a made man.

Unknown to all of them a certain person was watching them from a ways off in the distance watching over the town waiting to make his move.

End Chapter

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think of it or a vote if ya liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 7.1K 40
Shane is just a normal teenage boy attending Kuoh Academy. However, one day a meteorite crashes near the academy and what Shane finds is astonishing...
15.7K 506 14
(Monster Hunter x DxD) In this world, something strange happened that never occurred in the proper timeline. Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, comes ac...
54.1K 2.1K 31
When land meets sky. He was from earth. Even so, he has always admired what was beyond the earth. He loved the way the stars glimmered at night and...
18.8K 276 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...