BTS Imagines

By CeAnFr

Imagines/short stories with the guys of BTS. Actually, just what comes to my mind. Best ranking: 📌#1 though... More

Info
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok (I)
Kim Namjoon
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin (I)
Min Yoongi (I)
Jung Hoseok (II)
Kim Namjoon (I)
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin (II)
Min Yoongi (II)
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon (II)
Park Jimin (Smut)
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok (Smut)
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi

Park Jimin

2.9K 69 4
By CeAnFr

Same old shit but a different day.

That's what most people would describe it. Each day you get up, you eat, you work and go to bed again just to start it all over.

But those words didn't work for me at all. I wasn't a special person at all, I was probably the most average person you could imagine, the only difference was my job.

I've always been interested in make-up, so I made my hobby to my job. And it worked out pretty well I'd say. Since a year I was working at BigHit Entertainment now. To be more specific, I was the make-up artist of Park Jimin, member of the Idol group BTS.

Due to our jobs, we spent a lot of time together and got pretty close over the months. He often asked me for advice no matter what it was, because he wanted to have a different opinion than the members' ones. At least, that's what he always said.

Although my job got pretty exhausting sometimes, he always managed to make smile, as well as the other members when they were joking around, acting like every normal adolescent. I loved those moments because they were able to show their true character eventually.

I was very thankful that I got to work with them and I enjoyed touring around the world, seeing lots of different places and not living the normal cliche life.

"Y/N, the guys need to be ready in 15 minutes alright? They should be on their way", a coworker informed me and I nodded. Today was their last concert in America before they continued their tour in Europe.

I waited for some minutes until Jimin finally showed up.
"Have you got any idea how hard you make my job? We only got nine minutes left", I said, taking the make-up.

"I'm sorry, I was-", he started but I interrupted him.
"Close your mouth", I said and started to apply the make-up on his face. He did as I told him and I was finally able to do my work properly.

"Now, look at me", I said after I was done with the foundation, now needing to finish his eyes. He looked me straight in the eyes and I continued my work. Just a few minutes later I was done and he looked absolutely stunning, as always.

"Alright pretty boy, don't be nervous alright, the people love you, and you'll do great, just like every concert", I said, trying to comfort him, because he was looking way too nervous in my opinion.

"Thank you noona. Are you going to watch the show tonight?", he asked and stood up.
"Sure, as always", I said and nodded.
"Do you want to celebrate after, with the guys and me and some other people? We wanted to go out", Jimin asked.

"I don't know, I'm not really into clubs and stuff like that", I said.
"Come on! It'll be fun. And when you want to go home, I'll go with you and bring you home, promise", he said.

I thought about it for a second and then nodded.
"Alright, go now", I said and gently pushed him out of the room.

He laughed and made his way to the stage. I had to say, the concert on that very night was the best one of their American ones. All the boys did great and you were able to see how much fun they had.

We waited for them backstage and everyone cheered as they went into the room.
"You guys did great tonight", I smiled and looked at Jimin. He looked more than relieved, which made me happy to see.

"Your vocals were so stable and on point tonight Jiminie-ah, it was amazing", I said.
"Thank you Noona. Are you ready to celebrate?", he smiled happily.
"Not really", I laughed.

"Come on, it'll be fun", he smiled, grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside with him. We got into a car and drove to the location they were celebrating in.

"Ugh, I really don't like this Jimin", I sighed as we got out of the car.
"Shut up and follow me", he said and we made our way inside.
Everything was loud and warm and there were way too much people, dancing around or sticking their tongues into each other's throats.

"Gosh, I need a drink", I said and directly walked to the bar. I lost Jimin in the crowd but I didn't really mind at the moment. Why did I even say yes to this? I have always hated parties and clubs.

"What can I get you?", the bartender asked and looked at me.
"Tequila", I said, without even thinking about it. I sat down at the bar and waited for my drink.

A few minutes later he handed it to me and I gave him the money for it. I didn't bother getting up or dancing, so I just stayed there. Suddenly an unfamiliar guy sat down next to me.

"Bring me a vodka shot and another drink for the lovely lady here", he said to the bartender and smiled at me afterwards.
"Hello, young lady. Are you here all alone?", he asked and looked at me, pretending to be worried.

"I'm fine, thanks", I said and gave him a quick smile, before I stared at my drink again.
"Are you sure? I can make you feel a lot better if you want to", he said and grinned.

I looked at him disgusted, got up and was about to go, as he grabbed my wrist, making sure I couldn't escape.
He pulled me close to him and put his arms around me.
"I can make this the best night you've ever had", he whispered right into my ear and softly bit into my earlobe.

"Get off of me!", I said and tried to push him away, but he was much stronger than me.
I started to panic a bit, hoping that he would just search for another woman to hit on.

"Come on, you don't need to be so shy, I bet you want me just as much as I want you baby", he moaned into my ear, making me cringe.
"Get off of me, now!", I said and started to hit him, which made him laugh a little.

"Well, if you don't want to, I'm just gonna have to make you bitch", he grinned and placed one hand on my butt.
I started to scream, but no one was able to hear me since the music was way too loud and we were standing apart from other people.

"Get your hands off of her!", suddenly someone yelled beside us, making the man look up.
"I said, get your hands off of her, now!", the person next to us repeated himself and I recognized Jimin's voice.

"And who are you, little boy?", the man asked.
"I'm her boyfriend", Jimin said without hesitation.

"Her boyfriend? What would she want with someone like you when she could spend the night with me instead?"

The next thing I felt, was the grip of the man loosening, as he stumbled a few steps back.

Jimin had just hit him.

I couldn't believe my eyes but Jimin was about to get in a fight for me. It took me a second too long to progress what just happened and the man's fist was already in Jimin's face.

His nose started to bleed badly but he didn't seem to bother. He was just about to push him back, as I grabbed his hand, quickly dragging him out of the club.

"Are you okay?", I asked worried as we sat down in the car. I started it and drove back to our hotel. His nose was still bleeding but besides that, he seemed to be fine.

"Yes, don't worry", he said and wiped the blood away. I dragged him out of the car as soon as we got to the hotel and took him to my room. I made him sit down on my bed and got tissues. I knelt down in front of him and softly took care of his injury.

"Why did you even hit him?", I asked and looked at him.
"Because he obviously was about to rape you or something, I was just angry", he said.

"Thank you Jimin", I said and looked him in the eyes, while softly wiping away the last bits of his blood.
"Don't thank me for that. Everyone would have acted like that", he said.

"But you were the only one who actually did. So thank you", I smiled.
"Someone's got to take care of you pabo", Jimin grinned.

"Why did you tell him that you're my boyfriend anyways?", I then asked out of curiosity and sat down next to him.
"Because I thought that would sound legitimate and that's a thing I could have proven to him", Jimin said.

"How would you want to prove that?", I asked confused and looked at him.
"Well, like that", he said and seconds later his soft lips were pressed against mine.

It took me a moment to realize what he was doing but as soon as I did, I kissed him back. If I would have imagined kissing Jimin before, it would probably have looked like that. It was a beautiful moment and to be honest I was kind of disappointed when Jimin pulled away.

"I think that would have looked quite realistic after all", Jimin said and grinned.
I blushed and looked at him shocked.

"So remember, I'll always protect you, no matter what. And now, go to sleep, you don't have to worry about anything anymore. And if you need anything, you know where you find me, alright? Just come over, no matter how late it is", Jimin said and stood up.

I was speechless by his words and just nodded. He smiled, placed a soft kiss on my head and went out of my room. I sat there for a while, thinking about his words.

And I guess this was the first moment I truly realized, how much I appreciated my work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 592 16
Just your run-of-the-mill BTS One Shot book but with some interactive fun stuff mixed in. I have so many ideas for stories, so I thought I'd deliver...
16.8K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
209K 4.1K 72
[COMPLETED] Highest ranking: #4 on btsoneshot (15/5/18) This is my first time writing oneshot imagines but its gonna INFIRES UP YOUR MIND;) I update...
220K 8.8K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...