If I Could

By CEOofFreddie

Freddie Mercury's daughter, Belle Bulsara, runs into someone she thought she would never see again. More

{1} - Now I'm Here
{2} - Funny How Love Is
{3} - Friends Will Be Friends
{4} - Breakthru
{5} - A Kind Of Magic
{6} - Daisy
{7} - Action This Day
{8} - I Go Crazy
{9} - You And I
{10} - Rami
{11} - Hijack My Heart
{12} - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
{13} - Sheer Heart Attack
{14} - Adam
{15} - Revelations
{16} - Need Your Loving Tonight
{17} - Happiness
{18} - The New Beginnings
{19} - I'm Scared
{20} - Congratulations, Belle
{21} - Barcelona In Mind
{22} - Daisy's Out
{23} - Put Out The Fire
{24} - Stone Cold Crazy
{25} - It's A Hard Life
{26} - Father To Son
{27} - Barcelona
{28} - It's Late
{29} - You Don't Fool Me
{30} - Beautiful Dreams
{31} - The Reunion
{32} - I Can't Live With You
{33} - Coming Soon
{34} - Baby Malek
{35} - It's a Beautiful Day
{36} - Alice
{37} - Liar
{38} - Old Friends
{39} - The Night Comes Down
{40} - In The Taylor Territory
{41} - Love Kills
{42} - Plans
{43} - As It Began
{44} - Elizabeth
{45} - Sweet Lady
{46} - Heaven For Everyone
{47} - Beatrice
{48} - Seek and You Shall Find
{49} - Don't Try Suicide
{50} - Headlong
{51} - Good Company
{52} - Fun It
{53} - Get Down, Make Love
{54} - The Calm Before The Storm
{55} - Pain Is So Close To Pleasure
{56} - More Of That Jazz
{57} - Man On The Prowl
{58} - The Things We Forget
{59} - Normal
{60} - Jim
{61} - The Miracle
{62} - Misfire
{63} - Save Me
{64} - Made in Heaven
{65} - I Want To Break Free
{66} - I Was Born To Love You
{67} - Gwilym
{68} - Party
{69} - Tomorrow
{70} - Don't Lose Your Head
{71} - Scandal
{72} - You're My Best Friend
{73} - You Take My Breath Away
{74} - Long Away
{75} - Brighton Rock
{76} - Your Kind Of Lover
{77} - There Must be More to Life than This
{78} - Love Me like There's no Tomorrow
{79} - Love Of My Life
{81} - I Want It All
{82} - The Hitman
{83} - I'm Going Slightly Mad
{84} - Nevermore
{85} - Charlotte
{86} - Under Pressure
{87} - Jealousy
{88} - Doing All Right
{89} - The Great Pretender
{90} - Mother Love
{91} - Staying Power
AN APOLOGY

{80} - My Life Has Been Saved

261 21 2
By CEOofFreddie

I'm seeing Arctic Monkeys tonight this is totally irrelevant to the story but I just wanted you guys to know I'm the happiest woman alive right now

The next morning

The dawn was shining its first rays when Roger awoke in the presidential suite within one of his hotels. His sky-blue eyes immediately focused downward on Belle, who was asleep next to him. Her movements during the night shifted her from his warm embrace, but in turn, offered him a beautiful view. Her naked body was partially covered by a silky sheet, perfectly drawing out her curves underneath. Her long, light blonde was spread along her shoulder and down her back; the morning light causing her skin to faintly glow.

She was gorgeous. Nearly divine.

Roger was so lucky to have her. His eyes paused in their trek down her body to her left hand — specifically the two rings around her finger, stared at her wedding ring. His wife, she was his wife. His mind was still attempting to fathom the fact even now, as it was still so difficult for him to believe. How she had said yes to him, without hesitation, with the same lovely and beautiful voice that had said "I do" to him.

Roger was still lost in his thoughts when Belle woke up with a little yawn. She turned to face him with a content smile.

"Good morning, my dear husband," she said with a low voice.

"Good morning, my beautiful wife."

"Wife..," Belle repeated with a slight frown. "It will take sometime to get used to that."

"In that case, I will say it as much as I can," he assured, taking her in his arms.

"We gotta get out of bed... for our honeymoon, remember? My plane is leaving soon." Their honeymoon was cut short down to one week due to Belle's job.

"I can't wait to see where you're taking me," Belle's eyes sparkled.

————

Thirteen hours later

A gentle shove was felt against Belle's shoulder as her eyes fluttered open. The tremble of the airplane had rocked her to sleep for the flight to your destination. Trying to adjust her eyesight to the bright light that seeped from the window, she blinked a few times to see Roger looking down to her.

"Hi, baby." Belle smiled as Roger caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Good morning," Roger said before pointing his finger towards the window. "We're landing soon. You can see the island," Roger softly spoke as Belle's eyes widened, instantly lifting herself and nearly climbing over him just to look out the window, trying to recognise the island.

Hearing the light chuckle coming from her husband, Belle looked over at him momentarily with a confused gaze. "These are some beautiful crystal blue waters, but I still don't know where we are."

Roger leaned in and pressed a quick kiss to her lips, Belle looked back out the window and saw the crystal blue waters. "It's so beautiful!", she beamed, only to feel Roger wrap his arm around her and place her back into her seat before pointing up.

Lifting her focus and seeing the blue light presenting the seatbelt symbol, she sighed at the sound and clicked the belt back into place. Looking over at her and seeing her struggle to look out the window, Roger leaned in and kissed her. "It's Mauritius."

"What?", Belle exclaimed loudly with delight. "Roger, this is the place I've always wanted to visit!".

"Yeah, I know," Roger smiled a confident smile. "That's why I brought you here."

One hour later

"This is quite a view to wake up to," Belle cooed as she stood out on their balcony, the doors open as Roger hugged her from behind.

"It's beautiful but I think waking up seeing your beautiful sleepy face is better."

Belle beamed with joy.

Fifteen minutes later, they were at a pool.

The second her body made contact with the water and sunk into it, she let out a satisfied moan that caught Roger's attention, making him smile coyly. "I don't think I've ever heard you moan like that unless it was—"

"Shut up, Roger," Belle laughed as her eyes opened. "It feels so nice, I don't think I've been able to relax all summer with all the work at the hospital and Alice," she lazily grinned as she felt the soft breeze brushing against her wet face. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rested her face on the back of his neck.

Staying there like that for easily ten minutes, reminiscing about their wedding and its fun moments, they held in each others arms and just enjoying the tranquility of it all, an idea came into her mind.

Grinning, Belle casually slid her arms from Roger and dunked him under the water.

"I hate you!", Roger laughed as he resurfaced to the water, hearing an echo of his laughter before the water faded from his ears.

"Do you, really?", Belle purred as she wrapped her arms around Roger again.

"You know I don't," Roger kissed his wife.

Day 2

Roger and Belle had gone to dinner at a terrace restaurant, where several people recognised then and approached them to give them their congratulations, telling them stories on how amazing married life could be and recommending them their favourite spots on the island. One of them caught their attention and promised to go there tomorrow.

Day 3

The following day they went to a stingray encounter at the beach.

"Look how cute!", Belle pointed out as the stingrays swam by, massive in size but they were delicate and sweet.

"They would make good pets for the kids," Roger commented as Belle pet the animals.

Belle shook her head. "I only want cats."

Day 4

The next day Roger and Belle took a break from the Sun and did a little shopping and even went to the casino, Belle winning more than expected. She attributed it to the luck that being Mrs. Taylor brought. Roger looked at her with so much pride every time Belle won, and kissed her when she won her last round. When the kiss ended, their eyes met, and she could see all the love he felt for her within her own. All these years apart and their love never withered; he was still admiring and complimenting her the same way he had in the beginning, and sometimes she thought that her life was saved when she met Roger.

Day 5

Roger and Belle had gone snorkeling at a gorgeous coral reef, and all the swimming had been fun but tiring. They went to their room early and watched two films before falling asleep to the gorgeous sound of the waves and soft rain.

Day 6

Roger and Belle were having breakfast in bed. It reminded Belle of the days she spent with Ben, but she wasn't going to think about that.

"It's a shame this week went by so quickly but at least we'll be sleeping in our new house tomorrow with our children," Roger said with excitement.

"I know. I had a great time, even if my entire body is sore," Belle closed her eyes.

"That was the goal," Roger whispered before catching Belle's mouth in a moment of heated passion. His hands found their way to her hips while he was positioning himself above her, all without breaking the kiss. He savoured the way their lips moved, his hands wandering to the soft skin of her thighs.

"Roger, stop getting handsy," Belle demanded as a joke. "Am I really not going to catch a break after our wedding night and these past few days?

"No, and don't act like you actually wanted to catch a break."

Belle bit her lips. "You're right."

The next day

Roger and Belle arrived to Roger's house for the last time before moving into their own new house. When Roger opened the car's door he got immediately accosted by his children.

"Daddy, we missed you!", Victoria shouted as she ran toward her father with her arms wide open.

"Where were you? You didn't come home all week," Damian asked with an adorable British accent.

"Kids, remember what I told you," Roger reminded them as he struggled to walk since his children were hugging his legs. "Belle and I went on our honeymoon."

"What's a honeymoon?", Victoria frowned, tilting her head to her right.

"It's a vacation you tame with your spouse after your wedding."

"Damian, Matilda, let's all go to a honeymoon!", Victoria proposed with excitement as her siblings nodded their heads vigorously.

"No, that's not the way it works,"Roger chuckled. "I said it's with your spouse after the wedding."

"Where's Belle?", Damian asked. "She needs to see what we prepared for her."

"I'm here," Belle replied as she stood behind Roger, playing with Matilda's hair.

"Cover her eyes," Victoria handed her father the blindfold she and her siblings used to play blind man's buff.

"All right," Roger took the blindfold and Roger tied it around her eyes, taking her hand to safely lead her towards the door.

"Surprise!".

Belle couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 80 24
I'm Freddie Mercury's daughter and he never met me before he passed.one day Freddie travelled in time and count go back here our story as well and my...
15.8K 469 17
Bright lights. Everyone is screaming. The ground is shaking. Heart is pounding. "You're a legend, (Y/N)." [basically you're freddie in the borhap mov...
5.7K 143 38
Joe's childhood has been really hard, which has resulted in him having frequent panic attacks now. It makes school even harder than it already is, an...
47.7K 1.4K 40
"We don't have long." "When I'm with you, time is irrelevant." When the past meets the future and brings a relationship with an expiration date. Y/N...