{81} - I Want It All

Babies! Sorry for taking so long to update again, but medical school is horrible :/ but I'm on Easter vacation now so I think I'll be able to update more frequently! We're so close to 60K — it truly blows my mind! Since these are the last chapters of If I Could (not like the super very last chapters but we're obviously closer to the end now), I want to start giving back all the love I've received for this story ❤️ so I'm going to be dedicating chapters to the readers! I'll be choosing the people from the likes and votes I get, so all you have to do if you want me to dedicate a chapter to you is vote/comment! Today's chapter is dedicated to Charlotte Cardzello, thank you for all your support! I'm going to do everything I can not to leave anyone out! Thank you so much guys!

A big white banner with the words "Alice and Belle" handwritten on it was held by Roger's children, decorated with crayon drawings of the mother and daughter pair. The drawing itself didn't look made by children under the age of six at all, but it certainly was coloured by them, Belle could tell by how the colours went out of the line. She was smiling brightly, beaming with gratitude, because it certainly was a sweet gesture and she felt the urging need of rushing to the nearest shop and get each one of them something beautiful and lovely.

Just like them.

"Kids — oh my God!", Belle's hands were on her mouth, stepping closer to the banner to take a better look. "Thank you — thank you so much! This is extremely sweet of you."

"Do you like it?", Roger asked, his hands in his pockets as he admired the view in front of him. Nothing made him happier than the fact his children and Belle were getting along perfectly.

"Of course I do," Belle hugged each one of his children. "I can't wait for Alice to be old enough to see this."

"All right, kids, I think you all know what comes next," Roger kneeled to talk to his children, looking at them straight in the eyes. "We're heading to our new house right now. You all know the new rules. You won't be the only children in the house anymore—

"No, Alice will be with us now," Victoria mentioned, sounding charmingly smart.

"That's right," Roger smiled. "And you will have to be extra careful and extra quiet now. Damian and Victoria, remember how it was like when your siblings were newborns? You'll have to act like that way all over again."

The three little children nodded at the same time.

"Will our nanny Dolly take care of us at our new house too?", Damian questioned as he saw some of the domestic workers carry their belongings to some cars.

"Yes, she will."

The Taylors' new house was located in Knightsbridge, and Belle liked that since it was near to both Garden Lodge and Brian's house. The children couldn't stop talking about the time they visited their new residence, about how big and pretty it was, and it filled Belle's heart with so much joy to hear them being just as excited as she and Roger were.

The new family had arrived to their new home — their new furniture was already there, they just needed to bring in their personal belongings. The house was truly everything they all could have possibly dreamt of, sunlight streaming in through tall windows, stirred by the breeze coming through the open mahogany door. The floors were hardwood, the walls lined with some seventies-esque wallpaper above the wood panelling. Just to the right of the foyer there was an elegant staircase leading up to a balcony-slash-hallway which directed people back towards the bedrooms, the bathrooms, and the staircase to the third floor. It gave off a very homely vibe despite being such a big house but big was just what they needed when they already had four children, and they also had to keep in mind any future children as well — something even more exciting to think about.