BTS Imagines

By CeAnFr

Imagines/short stories with the guys of BTS. Actually, just what comes to my mind. Best ranking: šŸ“Œ#1 though... More

Info
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok (I)
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin (I)
Min Yoongi (I)
Jung Hoseok (II)
Kim Namjoon (I)
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin (II)
Min Yoongi (II)
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon (II)
Park Jimin (Smut)
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok (Smut)
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi

Kim Taehyung

4.2K 88 2
By CeAnFr

I woke up in the middle of the night from the sound of my phone. I sighed, picked it up and looked at the screen to see who was calling me at such an ungodly hour.

Kim Taehyung.

I grumbled and picked up the call.
"Yah, what do you want?", I asked and yawned the next moment.

"I'm standing in front of your door. Open up now, it's freezing cold our here!", he said and ended the call.
I shook my head but stood up anyways to open the door. And he wasn't kidding. Taehyung was standing outside with two cartons of pizza.

I let him in and rubbed my eyes.
"What are you doing here Tae? Do you know what time it is?"

"I do. But I wanted to see you. Well, actually not so much of you but... You know what? Actually, it's a nice view", he teased and grinned.

I blushed as I realized I just wore an oversized shirt that barely covered all the important parts.
"Shut up you punk, I'm gonna get changed", I said and made my way back to my bedroom.

I quickly changed into some appropriate clothes before I went back to him. He already made himself comfortable on my sofa and was eating the pizza.

"Come on, I even bought your favorite one", he said and handed me the other pizza carton as I sat down.
"Is everything alright?", I asked and took the first bite of the pizza slice.

"Yes", he said and nodded sweetly.
"So, no significant reason why you show up at my place in the middle of the night? Just because you wanted to see me?"
"Yes", he repeated himself and continued eating.

I shook my head and smiled. Taehyung and I were friends ever since I could remember. He was quite busy nowadays, producing new songs, traveling around the world and stuff, but he still managed to have time for me whenever he could.

We still kept in touch no matter what and we still cared about each other as we did before. I loved our friendship, it was really something special to me and Taehyung mentioned at least 6 times a day that he felt the same way.

I loved how he always managed to make me smile or put me in a good mood. I loved the silly things he did, like showing up at my door in the middle of the night to talk and eat pizza.

"Yah, are you even listening to me?", he suddenly ripped me out of my thoughts.
"What? No, how could I listen to someone like you? Are you being serious?", I teased him snootily.

"Stop it and listen to me!", he said cutely and put his arms around me. He pouted and waited for my reaction.

"How old are you? 7?", I grinned and he hugged me even tighter.
"I need love and attention and both I want from you right now, so give them to me", he said and sounded like a little child but was still absolutely adorable.

"Fine, tell me", I laughed and continued eating while he started over telling what he told me before.

"You know that I love my job right?", he asked and I nodded in response.
"But... You know... Sometimes... Things can get quite hard sometimes. I love all of the other members, I mean, we are like family but sometimes I just can't stand them, you know what I mean?"

"That's normal Tae. As you just said, you are like family. It's normal that you argue with your siblings and that you can't stand them sometimes but things always get better. That's just how it works", I said and looked at him.

"I know.. But sometimes I just feel like... Like they don't like me the way they like the others, you know? I know it's stupid but... Ah, I don't know, I can't help myself", he said and sighed.

I put away the pizza and hugged him tightly because I knew that this was what he needed the most right now. He hugged me back and buried his face on my shoulder.

"I'm sure they like you the exact same way they like the others Taehyung. How could they not? You are amazing and a great friend. Other people just have to like you!", I said and leaned my head against his.

"Thank you Y/N. You know, sometimes I wish I could see you more often. I really miss you, especially when things get stressful and I need someone to talk to. The dark times are the ones I realize how much I need you in my life", he said and looked up to me.

"Stop it, you're making me blush! I miss you too, every second you're gone. And I'm always worried that something happens to you while you're gone but then I remember that can't happen because I threatened Namjoon once that I'll kill him if something happens to you", I said.

"You really did?", he asked and seemed a bit shocked.
"Well, I didn't threaten him, I just told him to look after you, but kind of, yes", I laughed.

"You're so cute sometimes, you know that?", Taehyung squealed and poked my cheek.
"Yah, stop it!", I laughed and slapped his hand away.
"Uhm, excuse me?!", he said and pretend to be hurt and angry.

He even succeeded in pretending 20 seconds, until both of us burst into laughter. We then finished our pizza and he suddenly asked: "Y/N, would you come on tour with us?"

"I have a job you pabo, I can't just leave for months!", I said and looked at him.
He put his arms around me once again as we laid down on the sofa. I put a blanket on top of us and looked at him.

"You could just quit", he said.
"Are you kidding me? How am I supposed to survive?", I asked confused.
"I can pay for everything you need."

"I know. But I'm not letting you", I said and shook my head.
He pouted and said: "But I want you to be with me! I don't want to share you with other people and I don't want to be parted for such a long time from you. How am I supposed to sleep at night when I can't cuddle with you?"

"I gave you the lion soft toy. Cuddle with that. I can't just leave Tae, I have my life here, not one day in America and the next in Italy, that's not how things work for me", I said and softly brushed his hair from off his forehead, so I could see his eyes properly.

"You could. I could pay for everything. I could even arrange that you can work for the company if you want to", he said and looked me in the eyes.
"Please, come with me. Just this one time. It'll only be three months."

"I don't know Taehyung, that's quite a lot you're asking for...", I said insecurely.
"I promise you'll be alright!", he said.
"I... Ugh... Alright...", I said and didn't know what came into my mind at that very moment. I was about to give up my entire life to join my best friend on his tour for three months, but I couldn't care less.

"Are you being serious?", he asked excitedly.
"Yes. Don't ask again or else I'm gonna change my mind again", I warned him.

"Y/N IS JOINING ME ON TOUR!", he squealed excitedly and way too loud for that time. I immediately pressed my hand against his mouth and said: "I have neighbors, who sleep at such a time oppa, please."

He tightly hugged me and didn't give me any room to move. I just accepted it and cuddled onto him. I couldn't really explain why, but my decision made me happier than anything else right now. I was giving up so much but it seemed to be worth it since I got to spend more time with Taehyung.

We continued talking about random stuff afterwards, until I fell asleep. Taehyung was happily holding me tightly and fell asleep soon after me.

The next day he arranged everything. I quitted my job and he got me a new one at his company because I insisted on paying my things myself.

It was still surreal to me but the next three months I got to spend my time with Taehyung and the other members on tour, and in the end, I didn't regret a single thing I did. I practically gave up my old life for Taehyung but soon I started to realize that a new one began.

And as I now know, it was definitely a better life, with Taehyung by my side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 3.7K 58
Here are some Jungkook Imagines. {REQUESTS ARE OPEN}
220K 8.8K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
489 13 11
[ON HOLD] BTS Oneshots šŸ’œ The imagines here are all my ideas. Don't hate if I get some grammatical or spelling mistakes. Don't hate if you don't lik...
290K 5.4K 67
The title basically says it all. You can request an imagine as well, you just have to let me know in the comments or send me a message trough Wattpa...