HEIR OF ALPHA-THE CHOSEN ONE

Vishalrajasansi द्वारा

When Arceus got betrayed and was weak. Arceus surely was angry on human kind for cheating on him but as a god... अधिक

A new start
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Announcement
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
ANNOUNCEMENT
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
HELP
chapter 51
chapter 52
sorry
chapter 53
Chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 57.5
Chapter 58
Suggestions/Help
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Announcement
Chapter 66
for supporters
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
CHAPTER 69
Take a look
Chapter 70
Chapter 70.5
Chapter 71
For readers
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
must reply
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 77.5
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
😘😍(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Chapter 82
Notice
Chapter 83
Request and Thanks
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
announcement
Chapter 91
SPECIAL part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
chapter 98
Chapter 99
😝😝😝
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
announcement

chapter 44

7K 130 27
Vishalrajasansi द्वारा

_______

Clefairy wasn't happy at all that she wasn't able to evolve so Ash encouraged her.

Ash: don't worry Clefairy, next you will surely be able to evolve.

Clefairy looked at him with sad expressions.

Clefairy: really? *With hope*

Ash: yeah, I'm sure *Clefairy smiled at this a little, everyone with Ash also smiled*

Clefairy: thank you prince*bowing her head a little*

Ash: no need do that *with heart warming smile, Clefairy also smiled whole heartedly at this*

They stayed there for the night then got ready to leave in the next morning.

Ash: alright guys let's go *Misty and Brock nodded but..* aren't you coming Seymour? *Looking in his direction*

Seymour: no, I'm staying here, this is what I was waiting for so long, I'm going to research more on moon stone and Clefairies.

Ash: alright then, let's go guys *they were about to leave when Ash heard a voice calling to him*

Clefairy: prince? *The one who was with them*

Ash: what is it Clefairy?

Clefairy: umm...c-can i-i ... can I... *Isn't able to complete her sentence*

Ash: if you want to *knowing what she want to say, asked smiling*

Clefairy: really? *Surprised*

Ash: yeah sure, you can *this brought a big smile on her face* but......*this tensed her* you will have to train along my pokemon which isn't going to be a little easy, not a little bit. *Clefairy went into deep thought for a while then looked at him with determination in her eyes*

Clefairy: I accept it.

Ash: alright then, I already have six pokemon with me, after I will capture you, you will be sent to prof. Oak who will take care of my other pokemon too, I will send the pokemon who is going to train you there soon there for your training so you can match my other pokemon at least a little, okay? *Clefairy nodded instantly without hesitation*

Ash: then let's do this *he walked upto Clefairy then tapped pokeball on her head a little, capturing her instantly without resistance then pokeball disappeared from his hand, they said their byes to everyone then left*

Brock: hey Ash?

Ash: what is it Brock?

Brock: back there... it's looks like you were able to understand Clefairy perfectly.

Ash: I have my ways Brock. *said Without hesitation plainly, Brock understanding the situation didn't asked further*

_____________

They walked to the Cerulean city after that

Ash: hey Misty, it looks like a nice city, why were you saying it isn't one *turning to her but there wasn't anyone anymore*

Ash: where she gone?*turning to Brock*

Brock: I don't know *Also confused*

Ash activated his Aura to sense Misty's and found her nearby.

Ash: she will be fine, we will find her later, let's go to gym for my next badge.

Brock: I was thinking to do some shopping, we are running out of supplies, I'll meet you there after a little while, how is that?.

Ash: alright, I will go to pokemon center first too and send my pokemon to prof. Oak for Clefairie's training *Brock nodded and they went their own ways*

_________

Ash sent pokemon to prof Oak then after a check-up of all of his pokemon he started to find his way to Gym.

Ash walked in the Gym but he saw a show going on there by three girls and stopped there to watch it which he found a little interesting after that he entered the Gym and noticed the same girls who were performing in the show.

Ash: hello *getting their attention* can you tell where I can find the Gym leader?

Blonde hair girl: we are the Gym leaders, who are you and what do you want from us? if it's photograph or autograph then sorry we don't do that *with attitude*

Ash: I'm Ash Ketchum and I don't want those, I want to have a gym battle for the badge.

At this they looked at each with bewildered expressions.

Indigo hair girl: sorry for the misunderstanding by Daisy...... as for your Gym battle we can't do that but you can have the Gym badge *turned to pink hair girl*  Lily.

Lily: *nodded and turned to nearby swimming pool* Seel! *Then a seel came out of it and opened his mouth which is containing a gym badge*

Lily took it and gave it to indigo hair girl.

Lily: here Voilet.

Violet: thanks Lily *taking it from her then moved it for Ash to take it* you can have it.

Ash looked at them confused taking it in his hand.
Ash: but I want to have a battle or it's going to have no meaning, I want to earn it not just take it *extending his hand to give it back*

Daisy: no, you can have it, you don't have to worry about anything and we can't have a battle with you because our pokemons are in pokemon center right now because three trainers from pallet town defeated them so we don't have any pokemon for battle except for this newly caught seel who still needed to be train.

Violet: yeah and remember the last one with spiky mahogany hair, he was a lot stronger than other two.

Ash smiled hearing his childhood friends praise but....

Ash: no I'm not taking it *placing it on nearby bench then turned around* I will come back another day for it.

"You don't have to" came a familiar feminine voice to everyone, Ash turned to voice.

"Misty?" Everyone said then looked at each other with Confusion.

Ash: what do you mean, I don't have to? *First to ask*

Misty: I liked what you did Ash, for you I'll take back my Gym leader position for now so you can have a chance to earn your badge *smiling*

Ash smiled understanding the situation.

Ash: alright then let's do this *excitedly*

Daisy walked upto Misty, other two sisters followed.
Daisy: Hlo little sister, I'm surprised to see you here, you said you are never going to return until you become a great trainer, now you returned specially for him, is he your boyfriend? *Whispered Teasingly*

Misty blushed at this
Misty: what!?

Violet: *giggling* he is cute, I don't mind if he is your boyfriend.

Lily: yeah, I didn't knew you had that much good taste Mist *teased her further*

Meanwhile....

Ash: hey Pikachu, can you show it like you don't want to have a battle with Misty because the field is in swimming pool.... like this she is not going to have a chance to battle and I can't show it straight away, I don't want her to think, I'm looking down to her.

Pikachu: yeah sure, I understand.

Back to others

Misty: no he is not my boyfriend! *Shouted then quickly looked in the direction of Ash who just finished his conversation with Pikachu* thank Arceus * sighed with relief* he didn't heard *then thought about the battle, with Pikachu she isn't going to have much chance to win in field made of water with water type pokemons*.

Now guys, how do you want this battle to be?🤔 And next chapter will be..... when do you think I should upload?🤔

Don't forget to point out mistakes, thanks 😄

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

38.8K 801 15
So this story takes place 1 week after Ash battles replacement gym leader of vermillion city that is his first battle of world championships. And his...
54.1K 579 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...
64.3K 1.4K 19
This is currently on hiatus, and also this story is utter trash ples stop reading this- You Died! You Were So Happy That You Were Finally Free From T...
The Broken Prince EN द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

67.6K 1.7K 35
From darkness comes light. From light come darkness. A boy name ASH Ketchum is a champion of alola, Prince and soon to be king of Rota he have everyt...