Cosmic Dragon Emperor

By Nata_KARU

Y/N L/N left at the steps of an orphanage on a starlit sky night. At a young age, he was picked on and make f... More

Y/N Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
50k view?!
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
100k?!?!?
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Season 3 Intro
Chapter 41 M
Chapter 42 M
Chapter 43 M
Chapter 44 M
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Opening 4

chapter 25

6.6K 110 47
By Nata_KARU

Y/N along with Issei, Kiba and Koneko where walking around town in the East side trying to find anything that could lead them to the holy swords and to Freed Sellzen. As they were walking Y/N was in thought about the white one awakening as well as the beats he encountered eariler.

Y/N 'thought': That beast at the park. Just what was it. Any ideas Nova.

Nova: No I don't. The beast was greatful for you healing him, but I could sense that his injuries were do to a holy sword.

Y/N: Holy sword. Wait you mean that-.

Nova: Yes the injuries you ran you hand across which burn you was due to a holy sword.

Y/N: Great. Well let's get rid of these holy swords quickly.

Nova: Agreed.

The four of them continued to walk around town but found nothing.

Issei: We haven't found anything wonder where should we look now.

Kiba: Probably a place without people.

Y/N: Make sense. Got a idea Kiba.

Kiba: Yeah I think so.

Y/N: Then lead on man.

Kiba then lead the group and started to head a old place outside of town. When they arrived Issei was surprised to see the place.

Issei: Wait isn't this were we fought Visor?

Y/N: A stray devil I take it?

Issei: Yeah. Visor used a weird variety of attacks when we were task to kill her.

Kiba and Koneko started to approach the entrance of the building till Koneko sensed something which made them stop.

Koneko: Kiba hold on.

Y/N was scanning the area closely then looked up to the top and saw Freed which he was able to regonsize from his scent.

Y/N: Up top Kiba!!

Kiba and Koneko looked to see that Freed jumped off the building ready to strike over head with his sword. Luckily Kiba was able to pull out a sword to block the attack. Freed the backflipped into the air and landed on top the roof.

Freed: I forgot to thank you from earlier.

Kiba: For what.

Y/N: Great the crazy fuck is back.

Issei: You Psychotic bastard.

Freed: Oh hi. If it isn't the midget and friends. Said with a insane look.

Koneko eye slightly twiched in anger hearing this which Freed noticed.

Freed: Haha Opps I mean little lady. I was planning to do some perist hunting tonight but I found little devils playing dress up. Said as he licked his sword.

Koneko: Careful with the sword.

Y/N: Yeah it's another holy sword.

Issei: Then it another Excalibur like what Irnia was using.

Issei took of the clothing and summoned his sacred gear.

Ddraig: BOOST!!

Koneko and Y/N did the same thing with Y/N summoning his dragons powers. When Freed saw Y/N dragons powers he smirked at him.

Freed: Oh I remember you! You the one who burned Zakum to a crisp and your the cosmic Dragon. Hahaha killing you will be a thrill plus my reputation will go up immensely. Said with a insane look licking his sword in excitement.

Kiba: Don't bother I'm your only opponent. Said as he jumped towards Freed.

Y/N: Kiba!!

Freed: What's hysterical that not matter how many brave devils sling themselves at me they're no match for this sword!! Said as he vanished.

Kiba placed his hand on the roof doing a back flip and landed on it. He looked up to see Freed was coming at him from above.

Freed: THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!!! Shouted as he brought the sword down over his head.

Y/N quickly dashed to where Kiba was and blocked the sword with his flame sword and was able to shove him off.

Freed: Ow ow ow! Oh so your flame that takes on the form of a sword. Fancy.

Kiba: Back off Y/N this fight is mine. Said as he up next to him.

Y/N: No way Kiba, i told you before. Said smiling at him. Friends always help out friends no matter what.

Kiba smiled back.

Kiba: Yeah your right.

Freed: Oh a devil and a dragon fighting me oh how exciting this will be fun!! Some have called The Holy Sword of Heavenly Flashes the Excalibur Rapidly but i don't. I call it the Super Fast Sword !! Said then vanished.

Kiba and Y/N both vanished and were fighting against Freed at high speeds which could be seen as beams of light clashing against each other.

Issei: Man he wasn't kidding its moving faster then Kiba. Guess that's why they say it can seal away a knights speed.

Y/N: Yeah maybe so but not a dragon's! said as he appeared on the roof. Koneko call Xenovia and the others!.

Koneko: Right. Said monotone.

Freed then appeared behind Y/N and slashed at him and was able to scratch him slightly. 

Freed: You let your guard down scaly!! Don't worry Ill play with you two soon!!

Issei: No thanks.

Ddraig: BOOST!!

Kiba then dashed at Freed at high speed clashing swords against him along with Y/N.

Issei: Damn it. If i could someway to stop Freed, id be able to transfer power to Kiba.

???: Need some help you guys?

Issei and Koneko turned around to see Akame, Leone, and Ephi standing behind them smiling.

Issei: Wow how did you three knew we where hear?

Leone: Hehe we used to be assassins so tracking you guys as easy. Ephi can ya stop him?

Ephi: Sure thing! 

She the casted a a magic circle at Freed making him stop in his tracks as he was moving at fast speeds then fell onto the roof.

Freed: What the!!

Issei: nice work!

DDraig: BOOST!!

Akame: Koneko, throw him to Kiba.

Koneko: On it.

Koneko picked up Issei over her head and threw him up to where Kiba was. 

Issei: Kiba heads up!!

DDraig: TRANSFER!!

Issei landed behind Kiba on his back after he transfered his power to him

Issei: Yep the dragon's awake and so is his power now!

Kiba: This power that I've been given is a gift. I will use it gratefully.

Freed: What!

Kiba: Get up! Said as he got ready.

Freed: Grrrr! Why can't i detroy this damn circle!! Said as swung at the magic circle.

Kiba: SWORD BIRTH!!

Kiba then stuck his sword into the ground causing more demonic swords to appear and start to head towards Freed on both sides. Freed started to Swing his sword at them to prevent the attack from hitting him. 

???: Sword birth huh.

Y/N: Who's their!

A man wearing church clothing started to walk out of the church.

???: A sacred gear that's exhibits ineradicable power based on the user ability. Said as he stopped just outside the door war looking up at Freed. Oh Freed looks like your use of holy swords could use some brushing up couldn't it.

Freed: Oh look it's old man Valper!

Kiba eyes widen hearing his name.

Y/N: He's the one behind the holy sword project.

Issei: Really? 

Y/N: Yeah, a heartless bastard that killed all of Kiba's friends.

Kiba: VALPER GALILEI!!!! Shouted with a angery look.

Valper turned to Kiba.

Valper: The one and only. Said with a small evil smile.

Valper then looked to see Y/N which got his eyes widen in surprise seeing his horns and tail.

Valper: Oh you must be the cosmic dragon, that i heard so much about, including how you burned poor Zakum to a crisp.

Y/N glared down at him and flaring his aura along with showing his fangs. Valper was amassed to see this and looked at him with a very insane look.

Valper: Ohhh. Such extraordinary power your releasing, but shame that the devils got to you first, If we had gotten to you first, you would have been a spectacular test subject on experimentation on dragons.

Y/N gritted his teeth in anger as he remembered what Kuroka had gone through along with the pain and torture. His aura exploded even further which caused the other to be shocked to seeing this, but Valper just grinned even more like a mad man.

Valper 'thought': Such amazing display of powers. Oh how i wish to study him and experiment on him starting with that arm. He may have the answer to the three weapons that the cosmic dragon created many many years ago. 

Freed called his attention.

Freed: Hey old man quit staring at that dragon brat and help me destroy this magic circle!!

 Valper: All you need to do is pour your energy into the blade of the sword. Said with an annoyed look.

Freed: Oh is that all it takes. Said as he placed both his hands on the blade. One energy cocktail coming up.

The sword started to glow a golden color which surprised everyone.

Issei: Be careful you guys this is bad! said with a nervous look.

Freed started to laugh evilly as the golden aura expanded and the stop. Freed the slashed the magic circle destroying it. 

Freed: Its making scene now. If i figure out how to use the Holy elements I'll continue to gain power. I like this game. Said with an insane look at Ephi.

Freed then dashed at Ephi ready to cut her in half but thanks to Akame she was able to block him with her sword. Valper saw the sword and grined seeing the sword.

Valper: My that's the Murasame.  A blade that can kill a person with a simple cut, by spreading a piousness curse throughout the body stopping the heart in seconds. Better be careful Freed otherwise you will die.

Y/N then dashed at Valper who was unguarded, with his arm engulfed in flames.

Y/N: I'd rather be worried about you Valper, you're open!!!

Valper looked at Y/N and smirked at him. Unknown to Y/N, a blade came out of the building almost cutting Y/N face flying past him at a fast speed. Y/N leaped back as the blade chased after him at fast speeds forcing him to dodge it.

Valper: I may have come out but i wasn't defenseless.

Issei: Bro!!

Freed saw what was going on behind him and smirked. 

Freed: Oh is done then. Said with a insane look.

Akame: What is done?

Freed the kicked Akame and leaped to where Valper was. The blade the flew over to Valper and Freed which everyone could see now what it looked like.

Issei: What blade is that?

Valper: A experimental blade i made to cut through a dragons scale with ease. Said with a evil smirk. Looks like it's effective.

Issei looked over to see Y/N was on his knees breathing heavy and bleeding from the cuts the blade gave him. 

Freed: Hahaha my with this blade i'll be able to cut him up into pieces. Said as grabbed the blade. 

Valper: Just make sure not to kill him Freed. You can kill the others leave him for my experiments.

Freed: Whatever you ya say old man. Said with a insane look. I like this game.

Freed then leaped into the at and dove at Kiba.

Freed: How about you all just stand their and fall prey to my two swords!!

Kiba was about to blade the attack but Xenovia blocked the attack with her sword followed by Irina who showed up a few seconds afterwords, followed by Ryuji and the others who were in their outfits.

Y/N: About time you guys showed up.

Irina: Sorry we got her as fast as we could. Said as she took of her cloak.

Ryuji saw the condition Y/N was in and ran over as did Makoto.

Ryuji: Yo Y/N you alright man?

Y/N: Yeah I'll live. Said holding his right arm.

Makoto: How did you get these cuts?

Y/N: That blade that guy has up their against Xenovia.

Ryuji and Makoto looked up seeing Xenovia holding her ground against Freed.

Xenovia: You're both traitors.  Hear me Freed Sellzen and Valper Galilei, I condemned your souls in the name of our god. 

Freed: How dare you say that. Said with a disgusted look. DON'T YOU EVERY THROW THAT DISGUSTED NAME IN MY PRESCIENCE AGAIN!!!!

Xenovia got out of the way so Kiba could strike at him. Freed dodged the attack by doing a back flip landing next to Valper.

Valper: We're done. 

Freed: Huh? Said looking at him.

Valper: All you had to do is to kill those from the church but now your out numbered. Said looking at the situation. Time to retreat though i wont leave them alone without a parting gift.

Freed: Ah so soon, but if your leaving them with that its fine. Said with a evil smile as he pulled out a flash bomb. WELL SEE YA!!!

When Freed threw it o the ground it caused a massive blinding light which made everyone cover their eyes. Once the light died down, Freed and Valper were no longer their. Xenovia jumped down and started to head into the woods followed by Kiba.

Xenovia:  Let's go Irina!

Irina then followed them into the forest. Just as they entered the forest Kala, Reyna and Mittlet showed up.

Kala: Sorry we're late what happened?

Y/N: No time to explain. Kiba and the ones from the church are chasing Valper and Freed who ran into the forest go after them!!

Kala: Ok let it to us, we'll make sure their safe. Said as she went into the forest followed by Reyna and Mittlet

Issei: Wait I'm coming to! Said as he jumped to the ground.

He tried to go after them but Yusuke stop him.

Issei: Hey what the hell man,

Yusuke: Going after them would be a fools errand.

Issei: But i can't just sit here.

Akira: I know you want to help them but given how things are they be long gone if ya went after them now.

Issei: Damn guess so.

Ann: Besides. Said and looked over to Y/N. Y/N is hurt pretty bad. 

Y/N was able to get to his feet with the help with Ryuji and Makoto. 

Y/N: Thanks guys.

Ryuji: Hey we're friends man don't sweat it.

Two magic circles appeared in front of the building revealing it was Sona and Rias along with their queens standing next to them.

Rias: Goodness what have you gotten yourself into?

Issei/ Y/N: Rias/Sona!!

Rias: I'm sure this will be a lively story. I can't wait.

Sona: Whenever you like to start explaining I'm ready.

Issei scream in panic seeing Rias while Y/N sighed seeing Sona. Just as he was about to speak his nose picked up a scent coming from behind Sona and the others. He saw two light blue eyes coming from the entrance of the building along with a smell of death and decay. Y/N the showed himself off of Ryuji and ran towards Sona on the others seeing a claw above their heads ready to come down on them 

Y/N: Watch out!!

Sona and the girls turned around to see a claw coming down at them but thanks to Y/N quick timing he was able to block the attack saving them. The girls jumped back from the attack while Y/N stood their holding off the attack although his injuries are now getting worse from holding up the attack.

Sona: Y/N!!

Y/N showed the claw off bu then was met by another one which cut across his chest then smack back by a tail sending him flying past everyone into some trees. Slowly the beast started to come out of the building revealing what the beast looked like.

Haru: What is that!

Ann: Some sort monster!

The beast then roar and charged at them, which everyone was able to dodge.

Sona: Lets focus on taking this beats down! 

All: Right!

Akira: Morgana go check on Y/N!

Morgana: You got it!

Sona and everyone else proceeded to attack the beast while Morgana went to check on Y/N who was badly injured from the attack the beast gave him. Sona fired her water serpent at the beast which was able to hold the beast for a little while which gave and opening for Rias and Akeno to launch their attacks. The others tried to launch their own attacks however the beast moved way to fast from any of the other attacks to hit. 

Issei: Damn this beast moves crazy fast!

Ryuji: Yeah no kidding. We cant even hit this asshole!

Rias: Just stay focus!

Morgan ran over to check on Y/N and when he got to him, he was trying to get to his feet slowly.

Morgana: Hey take it easy!

Y/N: No way. Said holding his chest. I got to help them

Morgana: In your condition, you wont last a minute against him. 

Y/N tried to take a step but he fell to the ground and spat up blood. 

Y/N: Dammit.

Morgana helped him get to his knees. they heard screams and looked up to see that everyone was injured by the beast's attacks. Sona was on the ground injured trying to stand but could. The beast stood over her with its jaw wide open ready to eat her.

Y/N: SONA!!!

Just as the beats was about to eat her, another beast came from behind Sona and tackled the beast on the ground. Everyone was shocked to see another beast come out of no where but this on had blue scales and blue fur which Y/N recognized.

Nova: Looks like your pal showed up.

Y/N: Wait that's him?

Nova: Yes. Looks like he followed us here like a dog following its master.

Y/N: Awesome! 

The two beast roared at each other then started to fight destroying some of the trees and the building. The beast with Blue fur released electricity  and he started to claw at the beast and slash his eyes. The other one cried up it pain and was on its back which gave an opening for the other one to but down on it's neck and snapping it in half. Everyone was able to get to their feet and was amazed by seeing this beast come out of no where and saved them.

Issei: The hell is that guy!! Is he a nice one or a bad one?

Akame: I don't know but it did save Sona's life from the other one.

The beast looked behind him to the others. They took their stance ready to defend themselves wondering what the beast's next move will be. He noticed that Sona was staring at him in amazement from saving her life so he slowly walked over to her. Ryuji along with Issei where about to jump in but Rias and Ann stopped them.

Ann: Hold on guys.

Ryuji: Ann? the hell!

Leone: Relax i don't think the beast means any harm.

Issei: Really?

Rias nodded to him. The beast was now in front of Sona looking at her with a curious look. Sona was a bit scared looking at the beast's red eyes but felt safe for some reason. The beast the slowly brought his head closer to her and slowly rubbed it against her. Everyone let out a sigh of relief seeing this while Sona smiled and rubbed the beast head. 

Sona: Thank you for saving me.

The beast smiled and let out a happy roar from being petted and waged his tail. Y/N was able to get to his feet with help from Morgana and walk over to where Sona was. Sona turned to see Y/N standing, bleeding from his injuries as did Tsubaki.

Sona: Y/N what happened to you? Said as he run up and hugged him.

Y/N grunted in pain from Sona hugging her but hugged her back as best as he could.

Y/N: Nothing to serious to make you worry over.

Tsubaki pulled his ear once she got to him.

Tsubaki: That is a lie Y/N. You made us worry about you.

Y/N: Ow ow hey ya know im already badly hurt Tsubaki. 

Tsubaki: Yeah i know. Said smiling then hugged him. You can be stupid sometimes.

Y/N smiled seeing Sona and Tsubaki hugging him. The beast then rubbed his head against Y/n check separating Sona from him.

Y/N: Thanks for saving her buddy.

The beast let out a roar as Y/N petted him. Rias and the others walked over to him surprise seeing this.

Rias: My this is a surprise. How did you know about this guy.

Y/N: He collapsed in the park when i was with Kala he was injured so i healed him. Said and looked at the beast. Guess he followed me here and saved Sona when she was almost eaten thanks buddy.

The beast nodded to him then scampered off into the forest.

Ann: Guess he's going after Kiba and the others.

Makoto: Looks that way. Lets just hope they will be ok.

Futaba: Yeah.

Rias: For now lets head back home for now its best that we not be here any longer.

Everyone agreed and started to head home except for Rias and her group in which Rias had to punish Issei and Koneko. Sona helped Y/N walk back to the house given how badly he was injured. As they were heading home

Sona: You ever think of your actions Y/N?

Y/N: If you mean by thinking things through no I don't. I told ya I act on instinct like how I did back their.

Sona: Yeah I know. Said smiling. Thanks for saving me.

Y/N: I told ya i'll always protect  you and the girls no matter what.

Sona grew a blush on her face hearing this.

Sona: You know Meguri and the others were worried about you after what Tsubaki told them.

Y/N: She did?

Sona: Yes she did and we have the perfect punishment in mind for you. 

Y/N gulped in nervousness.

Y/N: Great should've seen this coming. *sighs* Well whats the punishment.

Sona: Sorry but you going to have to wait till tomorrow.

Y/N: Oh boy.

Sona giggled to his reaction.

Sona: Don't worry it's not that bad.

Y/N: Yeah right. like that's reassuring.

Sona kissed his check which made him blush.

Sona: It's not bad beside i get my turn tonight. 

Y/N eyes widen hearing this.

Y/N: Define 'your turn'?

Sona: Not telling.

Y/N grew nervous about what she had in store for him. Eventually they made it back home only to be greeted by Asia only wearing a apron. 

Asia: Welcome home you guys. 

Y/N faced turned a dark red seeing what Asia had on. 

Asia: You must be exhausted after working so late. I'll start getting dinner ready right away.  Any request.

Y/N: Ugh quick question. Do you realize what you're wearing?

Asia: Huh well yeah some of the girls at school suggested it. They say that best way to help a guy feel better after a tough day is by wearing something like this.

Y/N: It was that pervy four eyed wench wasn't it. Said sounded anoyed.

Sona: Well it is simple and quiet effective. Said smiling. Well done Asia, you may just out to be a very lovely wife someday.

Asia: Ugh thank you Sona.

Y/N: Hey did you even think about what mom is going to say.

Mrs.hyoudou: I'm just living for these outfits. Said smiling from the doorway leading into the living room. Welcome home.

Y/N: Ugh she didn't know how to wear this ok. Said in a panic.

Mrs. Hyoudou: Of course she didn't that is why i helped her silly. said smiling,

Y/N: YOU WHAT!!

Sona: Mother i would like to wear one as well. One similar to Asia.

Mrs. Hyoudou: Wonderful i got plenty lets find one for you. Said happily and waved her to follow.

Sona: Ok if you will excuse me. 

She took of her shoes and started to head back into the kitchen but stop by Asia and whispered

Sona: You were very close to out doing me even though Y/N is my fiance very well done. Said then walked past her.

Asia: Thank you. Said smiling.

Y/N sighed and hung his head down.

Y/N: The hell is going on today nothing is making any scene at all.

Asia: Y/N?

Y/N: Huh whats up? Said as he looked up to her.

Asia: Do you not like what i'm wearing or. Said with a sad look.

Y/N: No no i like it, in fact i think you look great in it. Sorry i should have said it sooner.

Asia: Really? Thank you Y/N. Said smiling with a small blush on her face.

Y/N: Ye-yeah. No problem.  Also another thing Asia.

Aisa: Yes?

Y/N: If those punks from the church show up again, I promise to keep you safe no matter what.

Asia was surprised to hear this.

Y/N: I don't want you to go through that again not without your dragon boyfriend protecting you.

Asia: Thank you Y/N. said smiling. So you know, i don't regret becoming a devil.

Y/N: You don't?

Asia shook her head.

Asia: I won't ever forget my faith or my love of God, but i realized that making this change has introduced me into something more precious. Said then looked up to him smiling. Meeting Rias, the club members, our friends at school, Kala, Reyna, Mittlet, even Exar and the others along with your amazing mother and father who have been so kind and most of all you.

Y/N: Me? Said with a small blush on his face.

Asia: Yes. You came to rescue me from Zakum and even protected me that night when freed attack me. I want us all to stay here forever. I don't want to be alone anymore. Said as she hugged him tightly with tears in her eyes.

Y/N was shocked to hear this but smiled at her.

Y/N: I promise. As long as i'm alive, you will never be alone again Asia.

Asia started to cry a bit hearing this.

Asia: Thank you Y/N.

Y/N smiled at her seeing how she was happy hearing this. However he was still frozen from Asia hugging her realizing that aprons don't have backs so in his mind he was freaking out a bit.

Y/N 'thought': Oh man oh man!! This is crazy her back is bare i could easily touch it!

His arms slowly started to move closer to Asia's but wanting to grab it. This point Y/N was screaming in his mind with his face a dark dark red.

Y/N 'thought': ARGH!!! NO bad hands very bad hands stop moving!!

Sona: Y/N~.

Y/N shot both of his hands up as in saying i give up

Y/N: It's just a one sided hug see. said nervously.

Sona: Well what do you think? Do.....you like it. Said having a blush on her face.

Y/N saw that Sona was only wearing a blue apron with words on it saying 'Dragon's treasure only' on it which made his face go a even more darker red while Nova saw this and busted out laughing on his mind.

Sona: Well? Said fidgeting. 

Y/n: To......good! Said as blood spouted from his noise and collapsed on the floor.

Nova: Hahaha! Now that is something I find rather funny. An apron saying  'dragons treasure only'. Hahahaha!

Y/N 'thought': SHUT UP!!!

Asia and Sona giggled at his reaction. They helped him bet to his feet and they got into the living room where Asia and Sona went into the kitchen to start making dinner.

Sona: Given that it's rather late, lets make it quick and easy.

Asia: Ok, and lets leave some for Rias and Issei two. said happily.

Sona nodded to her as they both started to make dinner while they giggled for a moment. Mrs Hyoudou watched them with a smile.

Mrs: Hyoudou: It's almost you have two wives isn't it. Said smiling then left them.

Y/N was sitting on the couch with a book trying to distract himself from staring at Asia and Sona in their aprons, but couldn't help but watch them.

Y/N 'thought': Two girls in the kitchen wearing only aprons, Issei and dad are so gonna freak.

Nova: Well you still have the other girls who knows, they may do something like this in the future for you partner.

Y/N didn't want to imagine it but his mind wondered off and showed the girls wearing only aprons in front of him. He was staring at the wall as he was imagining it with some blood coming from his noise thinking about it.

Nova: Not a bad view isn't it. Said smirking.

Y/N shook his head trying to get that image out of his mind.

Y/N 'thought': Shut it Nova!! 

Issei and Rias showed up shortly after and was surprised to what Sona and Asia were wearing. Rias talk to Mrs. Hyoudou about wanting a apron which she gave her one and that made Issei have pervy grin seeing this while Y/N was to embarrassed to see it so he turned his back towards them as they cooked dinner. After dinner they wen to their rooms and got ready for the night with Sona and Asia in Y/N's room. 

Y/N: Is that what ya mean by punishment Sona.

Sona: Who knows? said smiling. Seemed like you enjoyed it.

Y/N looked away from he and pouted.

Y/N: Don't make it a habit like Rias.

Sona: I won't thought it was a bit right Asia.

Asia: Yeah.

Y/N: *sighs* What the hell did i get myself into.

Kuroka: Did i miss something interesting~? Said wrapping her arms around him.

Y/N: Nope! not a thing! Said with a red face.

Kuroka: Really? Then why is your face red Y/N~. Said licking his check. Wanna tell me?

Asia: Sona and I were wearing  only aprons earlier and said that we looked great in them. Said smiling.

Kuroka: Really now. guess i should wear one next time for you dragon baby~. 

Y/N: Nope that will not be necessary! Said with a small noise bleed.

Asia: Y/N your nose is bleeding, is something wrong?

Kuroka: Well he maybe already thinking about me in nothing but a apron. Right Y/N~.

Y/N face was a dark red which they could see clear as day.

Sona: Y/N.

Y/N: Yes ma'am!

Sona: Are you having perverted thought like your brother. Said with a serious look. 

Y/N's started to sweat a few bullets from Sona looking at him. 

Y/N: Ugh well. said scratching his check while looking away. Maybe.

Asia: Y/N!!

Y/N: Hey don't go lumping me with Issei!! I still respect women's privacy ok!! I would not even start thinking about doing that crap he does!!

Sona: I know you wouldn't do that. Said smiling. That is not like you. 

Y/N: This is my punishment isn't.

Sona: What makes you say that? 

Y/N looked at Sona who was smiling innocently.

Y/N: Damn leviathan princess. Said pouting. 

Sona: Why thank you.

Kuroka: Then maybe this naughty dragon boy would like to sleep with him naked~. 

Y/N: HUH!!!!

Kuroka: What? You don't like the idea?

Y/N was trying to say something but could only look away embarrassed. 

Sona: Y/N!

Y/n: Hey i wasn't thinking about it in the first place alright! Blame the pervy neko for putting that in my head!

Kuroka:  But now you are naughty dragon boy~.

Y/N: Damn cat. Said muttering 

Asia: If you wanted that then i'll do it!

Y/N: What!!

Kuroka: Seems like she's eager. How about you Sona. You're not just gonna sit their and let us have the fun. Said with a smirk.

Sona was annoyed by what Kuroka said.

Sona: Fine i'll do it  but only this once.

Y/N: SAY WHAT!!

Sona Asia and Kuroka then started to take off their cloths which made Y/n face turned a dark red. after that they all got into bed with Kuroka on his right Sona on his left and Asia on top of him., and  said goodnight to each other along with a kiss on the lips. Asia and Kuroka fell asleep rather quickly except for Sona and Y/n who were still awake both is red faces.

Sona: This is only for tonight ok Y/n.

Y/N: Ugh yeah got it.

Sona: Why did i let that cat talk me into this. Said then buried her face into his shoulder. This is so embarrassing.

Y/N: Ya know you didn't have to do this you know.

Sona: It doesn't matter i won't lose to anyone, even if the others have bigger breast then mine. Said muttering the last part.

Y/N: Yeah....bigger breast. Said as he looked over to Kuroka's breast that wrapped around his shoulder.

Sona noticed him staring and got irritated by this and punched him in th gut.

Y/N: Ow that hurt.

Sona: You're being a perv about breast Y/N.

Y/N: I wasn't thinking about breast sizes alright!!

Sona: You were staring at Kuroka's.

Y/N looked at Sona who was angry at him and a bit upset. They stared at each other for a bit before he looked down at her breast. Sona face grew dark red and held onto him tighter trying to hide herself.

Sona: Stop staring already would you Y/N.

Y/N: Ugh sorry! 

Y/N immediately looked away from her. The two of them stayed quiet before either of them spoke.

Y/N: To be honest when you were wearing that apron Sona i never really you an honest answer.

Sona looked up at him from his shoulder with her face still red.

Sona: Well what is it.

Y/N: I thought you looked pretty.....cute in it.

Sona eyes widen hearing this.

Sona: You thought i was cute.

Y/N: Ye...yeah.

Sona smiled at him which made her feel happy.

Sona: Thank you Y/N.

Y/N: Sure.

Sona: But you better not tell anyone about this. said as she pinched his check.

Y/N: Ow i wont ok. 

Sona: Good. Said letting go. 

Y/N: Geez i feel like I'm gonna lose feeling in my check from you pinching it so many times. 

Sona: I'll do it as many times till you listen. Said smiling.

Y/N: Meanie. Said looking at her smiling.

They stared  into each others eyes then slowly brought their lips together. Their lips connect with each other sharing a sweet tender kiss. Sona leaned further into the kiss as did Y/N to deepen the kiss. Y/N decided to go further and use his tongue to explore her mouth which Sona allowed and did he same thing to him as well. They went at it for a while before they separated leaving a string of saliva between them.

Sona: What am i going to do with you. Said smiling.

Y/N: Who knows. You may have to train your dragon pawn how to follow your order at some point. Said smiling

Sona giggled at his comment.

Sona: Yeah i guess i have to. Said then planted another kiss on his lips. Goodnight my dragon pawn.

Y/N: Goodnight my princes. 

Sona smiled at him and rested her head on his shoulder and fell asleep with a smile on her face. Y/N smiled and closed his eyes and slowly drifted asleep with his head resting on hers and a smile on his face.

End chapter

I hoped you guys liked this chapter of the story. Please leave a vote if you liked it or a comment telling me what ya think of it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 506 14
(Monster Hunter x DxD) In this world, something strange happened that never occurred in the proper timeline. Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, comes ac...
1.3K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
264K 3.9K 22
The factions are trying to catch a dangerous individual But what happens when this individual is right under there noses High class want his power S...
1.7M 15.1K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...