His Number 1 Fan

By Struglife_stories

August Alsina, is the hottest R&B singer on the scene it's every girls dream to date him. When one fan gets t... More

Taking it there
Popping bottles
playing hard to get
No Love
Fighting my feelings
Trust issues
too many secrets
The Talk
DONT FOR GET ABOUT ME
baby momma drama
Play your position
i love you
Quality Time
August alsina
the studio
Testimony
Everything but Me
Family Matters
Daddies home
Old Flame
date night
Loving you
Birthday cake
yes no maybe
BABY IS DOWN TO RIDE
just me and my boyfriend
That nigxa is a liar
falling in love again
Congratulations
Celebration
give me the strength
A Broken Heart
A year later
meet and greet
Foreplay
Mr.steal yo girl
feeling some type of way
always be my baybeh
Baby Momma
Doubtful
selfies
Untitled Part 44
crazy life
Asia Wright
August. .James..Felicia
Love..Trust..Lies. .
Acting Funny
PAYBACKS A BITCH ..

Loyalty

3.9K 142 6
By Struglife_stories

August tour was over and he spent lots of time with his family and his 3 nieces between family time he spent a lot of time working in and out the studio. Denise and Trey finally became an official item and I was happy cause he was going to die if he wasn't with her officially. Asia got back with Chris she tried to get over her issues that she had with him and he was going to try to be faithful to her. I was still in California and planning on moving to Atlanta in a few months I haven't seen August since his birthday we kept in touch by facetime, talking and text msgs it was hard but he was extremely busy as was I. it was already November and getting close to thanks giving. I packed up everything and had it shipped to my sister's house I leave for Atlanta in two days so I got everything I needed to finish before leaving out of California. I haven't spoken to August I called him he normally would of at least text me but nothing I just left him a msg.

Felicia- Hey baby, I was calling you I haven't heard from you in a few days you must be really busy with your music well I will see you in two days I just wanted to hear your voice before I went to bed call me when you get a chance.

I hung the phone up and put away the things I got from the market and ate then went to bed. Something wasn't sitting right with me August always calls me even when he had a second maybe he just needs to focus. I just brushed it off and the two days had past I was on the plane to Atlanta all my boxes arrived at my sister's house I called her when I got off the plane letting her I know I had made it out here and that I would call her back once I made it to August house. He was supposed to pick me up and he wasn't here I called him a few times no answer I txt him he didn't txt me back I was starting to get pissed I called Asia to come get me from the airport instead my sister but it would have been a big issue and I don't want that my sister likes August but she doesn't sometimes. It took Asia 45 minutes. I saw her pull up and threw all my bags in the back of her truck.

" hey boo how was tour flight " she asked giving me a hug

"it was alright, I'm just tired ya know I been waiting a hour and the plane ride took forever, How has your day been going" I said to her

"it was coo, have you talked to August did he tell you he wasn't going to come get you"

"no he didn't like I don't know whats going on with him I would think he wouldn't forget to come get me he hasn't seen me in two months" I said looking out the window

"girl that's crazy" Asia said looking on the road

" tell me about it " I said smiling

" so you want me to drop you off at Denise house or Aug house "

"August house, hold on real quick this nigga calling me " I slide the lock screen over and answered it

" Hello," there was nothing but I can hear talking in the background they was having a full blown conversation.

"Hello" and then I heard him in the background talking to someone and then he called someone baby. I almost lost my mind and then I heard a female's voice in the background answering back to him. I hung the phone to call him back he still didn't answer. Two months ago we had this issue and its clearly at a whole other level cause I was moving out here to really work on our relationship since we leave in two different states.

" are you ok girl what happened " Asia asked sounding concerned

"Girl I don't know August and I are not in a good place one minute we good and the next we not, I haven't told anyone but I really feel he is cheating on me. I thought that moving out here would at least make us closer but I don't know anymore. I just got off the phone and this nigga in some bitch face I don't know what to do. " she parked in front of his house his car wasn't here but I knew where the spare key was. "listen I think if yall should really talk and try to work through it I know yall been together for a little over six months, don't say nothing to him about what you heard just see whats going on and then make your decision" she said I hugged her I went to the house and took out the key and opened the door. I put all my bags in the room and five minutes being in the house I heard August coming in. He came and stood in the doorway as I laid in the bed he got in the bed and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I looked at him he had a smile on his face "hey baby sorry for not being able to pick you up " I was going to act like I didn't know anything about earlier. "I called you and you didnt pick up, how you forget to come get me?" he just looked at me with a blank stare " babe I got caught up in the studio" he was fucking lying to me in my face I couldn't believe this nigga I just rolled my eyes. He got up from the bed walking towards the door to the hallway. "I don't know what to tell you I said i was fucking sorry shit babe why you gotta act like that I haven't seen you in months" He walked out the room and I heard him slam the front door. I aint going to lie I kinda felt bad but I wasn't one for cheating I don't know what the fuck he thought I was stupid or something but then again I didn't stay on the phone long enough to hear their conversations but hearing him call another woman Baby set me off.

Asia- bitch u want to turn up tonight its on me come out and play bitch lol

Felicia- ok when and where we going???

Asia- My place of business club Rain bitch I'm hosting all night so I want you to come with me be ready at 1030

Felicia- ight that's whats up I'ma find something to wear hit me when you on your way

Asia- alright bitch see you then later

I got dressed I wore shorts with panty holes with a black long-sleeved top and my lace up boots. It was already around 1045 I still wasn't all the way ready and Asia wasn't here yet I wore my hair down curly and I got a txt from August and Asia.

Asia- I'm outside your ready or Nah lol

Felicia- coming right now

I got my wallet and went to the front door and locked everything up and walked towards her truck I glanced back at my phone and realized I didn't check the other msg I looked at the phone and saw August msg

August- I'm going out have to make a club appearance it was lastminute I will try to be home as soon as I can.

Felicia-k

I didn't really have the energy to argue he was making money doing what he needed to do and I was going out also. After about 25 minutes we arrived at the club. I loaded up on my shots took about 4 shots and then had two cranberries and vodka I was faded and chilling in VIP I was really enjoying myself I wasn't dancing with anyone just chilling and drinking and that's when I noticed August come with his squad they were with couple of females I didn't want this to be Texas all over again so I kept my cool act as if I didn't even notice him. As bad as my water was boiling I was going to keep cool and ignore him if that's what it takes. I got up and walked to the Dj booth looking for Asia.

"Felicia!!" it was one of August homeboys calling me I kept walking and he stopped calling me and from the Dj booth I could see him pointing in my direction talking to August. August gets up and walks toward the direction to the Dj booth and walks up to me grabbing my hand pulling me into him I could feel his lips close to my skin.

"What you doing here?" he said in my ear

"Asia asked me if I wanted to go out so I'm here who is those bitches with you, ya know what forget it I don't want to know" I pulled away from him he just reached back and kissed me my heart stopped his lips are so soft he broke away from our kiss and looked at me biting his bottom lip god he was so sexy.

"Come chill with me and my niggas or you don't want to kick it with your man" he said smiling

"I never said that I'm honestly still mad at you August Anthony Alsina" I said crossing my arms

"So you just going to say a nigga whole Government like that, listen baby I'll make it up to you I promise" he said pulling me closer to him smiling. " You going to bring yo pretty ass on or you going to make a nigga beg you" he started getting down on his knees the last thing I want was to cause a scene " nigga get up no I don't want you to beg I'm coming" I said laughing. He grabbed my hand and we walked to his VIP section I started getting salty looks from the girls he had brought with him. I was trying to ignore them lord knows I was trying my hardest. The irritation on my face was evident I got up and set next to them they looked confused as fuck they didn't know what to think.

"hi ladies my name is Felicia, are yall enjoying yourselves?" they looked at me like they was confused

"oh yea we good I'm kim, that's Rachel and this is Brittany". The girls were cute all light skinned I just couldn't help myself but notice it as three of them and they came with August and his other two friends. " are you guys from out here?" I asked taking a shot while Rachel answered my question

" yea we from out here, How do you know August?" Rachel asked me

"I'm his Girlfriend " I said I know noticed that Brittany rolled her eyes I just smiled.

"oh I didn't know he had a chick" Kim looked at Brittany and back at me they all looked shocked that was conformation right there I just smiled at them and finished the rest of my drink that I had ordered this sneaky ass nigga was going to get an ear full. Couple hours into the night the club was closing up and I made my way to Asia's car I seen August with the people he came in he looked like he was looking for someone.

"Felicia you not going to ride with your boo?" Asia said smiling

"girl that nigga know where I'm at " I turned to get in the car with Asia then August walked up to her car telling me to roll the window down this nigga was fucked up fa real fa real .

"So you aint going to leave with a nigga get yo butt out the car baby you riding with Daddy" he was smiling showing his grills in his mouth

"August I will meet you at home go get in the car with you friends I will deal with you when I get home" he stood there looking at me like I was tripping

"Nah lets go I want you with me, Asia I 'ma take ya friend home "he said opening the door reaching in the car unbuckling my seatbelt.

" txt me when you get home Felicia, go with yo dude I'll be fine" she said smiling so I got up and got out the car and walked over to August car where he had his two goons and those chicks with him. He couldn't keep his hands off me this was how he was when he was drunk extremely touchy feely. We drove back to the house in silence I didn't really have the energy to go the bed I fell out on the couch. A couple weeks into moving in with August I guess you could say he we was doing pretty good he still wasn't home like I hoped he should be he was either at the label or the studio our days were mixed up I was trying to get some work I couldn't take being home all day it was utterly boring I just couldn't do it. I got a call from my sister she invited me over for lunch she had took a few weeks off and I needed to spend time with her she was a very busy woman. I got up and dressed I threw on some leggings and a tank top and let my hair air dry and hopped in August Rang Rover.

"hey Denise where you at" I seen Trey come down the stairs in some basketball shorts and no shirt I want lie his body was amazing.

"hey sis how you doing ya sister getting out the shower, you want something to drink? How mah nigga August doing?" he said giving me a hug

"hey bro, nah I'm okay, August is doing August working and stuff that man stay busy". I said walking towards the couch laughing.

" so what do you have planned for thanksgiving? I was taking Denise to VA to meet momma dukes and the fam" he said sitting across from me on the loveseat".

" aww that's nice I'm really not sure what I'm going to do for the holidays haven't been thinking to much of it I've really been focusing on getting a job"

" well if you don't decide on anything your more than welcome to come spend the holiday with us" he said smiling. Denise came strolling down the stairs entering into the living room I got up to give her a hug.

"it feels like I haven't seen you in years you look different to me for some reason" she said grabbing my hand to follow her to the kitchen. I set at the island while she prepared lunch she was making chicken salad it smelled soo freaking good. She knew how to make it taste just like Grandmas.

"what you mean I look different? Prolly lost some weight I have been stressing a little but that's it, wait do I look bad what you trying to say" I said eating a piece of chicken. She just started laughing I was still confused with what she was trying to imply.

"you look good nothing is wrong with you trust me I just missed you I guess but you do look little different once I nail what it is I'll tell you. So what you been up to?" she said chopping up green onions and celery.

" nothing much I just been trying to look for work and when Trey move in ? don't be keeping secrets from me heifer " I said smiling

"girl he just be here from time to time he doesn't stay here how is August I want front but I heard some negative shit about him and you mah sister are yall good cause if he not doing right by you, you know yo ass can come right here with me I don't know why you didn't in the first place but that's none of my business". She said mixing up the chicken salad in the bowl.

"honestly we ok what relationship doesn't have their issues ya know," I said looking at her in her eyes.

We spent the whole day together it was fun I love when we catch up and chill and Trey was cool too we ate and watched Maury reruns. It had got really late and I got up from the couch and grabbed the keys to the car and said my goodbyes and drove to August house. The lights where still off and so knowone was home I got up and walked to the front door and made my way inside. I heard the T.V on as I walked down the hall I thought I was Travis but his door was closed it had to been August. I walked in the room and August was laying on the bed sleep with a beer in his hand I guess he was watching a movie cause it was on the title screen. I slide my shoes off and went to the bathroom to hop in the shower. Once I got out August wasn't in the bed anymore he walked back in the room with a bag in his hand.

"hey baby how was your day?" he said handing me the small gift bag . "it was okay I went over my sisters and chilled with her and Trey for a little, what is in the bag?" I said holding it up

"I got you something open it I hope you like it" he said sitting on the bed

"Okay" I put a oversize shirt on and set next to him and opened the bag it had a small card in it I started with that.

Never give up on me. This is to show you I appreciate everything you do.

I opened the box it was a rose gold key ring custom made with a heart shaped key I literally screamed this nigga just bought me a fucking car and not just any car it was a Range Rover. He sat there smiling the look on my face I could have died.

"come on baby lemme show you what daddy got you" he said grabbing my hand to the garage he opened the door and turned the light on and there it was all white everything the inside was white and the outside was all white I was at a loss for words I couldn't believe it at all.

"Baby really omg why, you didn't have to do this you really didn't" I said smiling at him giving him a kiss.

" listen you deserve it and I know sometimes I'm not the best to be with at times and back in Houston I told you I would make it up to you somehow and this is just a start." I was in shock I didn't know what to do it was a sweet, a beautiful gesture but I want loyalty and the more I thought about it and how I was feeling I had to speak on it.

"August this is nice but I don't need a car I need loyalty,trust, honesty that's how you can make it up to me not buying me gifts. But I will take this beautiful gesture this one time". I said smiling giving him a kiss. He looked at me and started laughing we went back in the house and chilled watched tv and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 63.7K 37
Ever Been The "Bestfriend" The One Who Was There For Him And Did Everything For Him When He Couldn't, Helped All His Relationships But All The While...
1.2K 139 15
This is a sequel to the August Alsina fanfic by me . Book 1 is up and completed on my profile.
137K 3.4K 27
Autumn and August have been best friends since day one. He been there when she graduated and she was there when he got his first recorded. But things...
3.7K 318 29
August Alsina is a star caught up in his own world. What happens when he meets a regular girl, in a normal yet boring life? Will she risk losing her...