Moiety

By LittleMissyL

Moiety: One of two equal parts Never treated as an equal due to being an omega, Yoongi lives life serving ot... More

Hello!
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I Got Tagged
Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Suprise!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Never have I ever...
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (M) (?)
Chapter 47 (M)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54- The End
Epilogue.
Extra- Tae's Thank You
Rewrites!

Chapter 53

4.3K 280 74
By LittleMissyL

"I'm sorry for your loss"

Those horrible 5 words. Yoongi has heard them over, and over again.

It's been three days since the attack with the rogues. Most of the trials have finished up. Many of the rogues were prosecuted, 4 of them were sentenced to death. Those 4 were those responsible for Yoongis mother, along with the abuse inflicted on himself, Taehyung and Luna Jaeeun when they had been abducted.

Yoongi has been quiet. When people offered condolences, he simply nodded in acknowledgment. He didn't speak, at all. Not even to Jungkook. The alpha was increasingly worried.
It was the last day of Haneuls wake, everyone had dropped by, giving respects. The funeral was scheduled for tomorrow.

They decided that they would bury her in the BlackQuartz cemetery, rather than PlumOpal, simply because, despite the happy lives they lived there, there were far too many traumatic memories.

After the wake, around 8 pm, yoongi finished up the dishes before silently heading towards his shared bedroom with Jungkook. Said alpha was already there, sat on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands.

Jungkooks head snapped up at the sound of the door opening. "Peach?"

Yoongi nodded with a blank expression, he then walked towards the bathroom and locked himself in.

Jungkook could hear the shower turn on and sighed defeatedly. He stood up and walked towards the ever lit fire, he grabbed the poker and stoked the flames. The heat provided no comfort to the alphas troubled mind.

He decided to get changed, simply wearing a pair of his boxers and a plain navy t-shirt. While changing he also grabbed some pjs and underwear for yoongi, remembering that he didn't take any into the bathroom with him.

After a few more painfully silent minutes, yoongi walked out of the bathroom. His hair dripped onto the floor in heavy droplets. Yoongi hadn't even made an attempt at drying his hair. The towel hung loosely around his waist, the normally self conscious boy not even sparing the thought of his exposed he was.

"Hey, I got your clothes ready" Jungkook spoke softly, gesturing to the clothes that neatly lay on yoongis side of the bed.

The omega wanted to smile. To smile, and thank his boyfriend, but he couldn't. Not just yet. Instead, he answered exactly how he's been answering for the past three days. He nodded.

The boy got dressed, the t-shirt that belonged to his mate hung largely on his small frame.

Jungkook knew it wasn't just about his mama. It was beyond that. Yoongi faced his abuser. A bastard who destroyed him. Yoongi, yoongi killed him. He took a life. As much as he would try and justify it, yoongi couldn't forget the fact that he took someone's life. With his owns hands, both literally and figuratively.

The pair wordlessly got into the bed, pulled the large duvet over them and lay 3 feet apart. Never in his life, had Jungkook felt so far away from yoongi.

Jungkook glanced over, a few silent moments had passed, he almost smiled as he saw yoongis eyes closed. He's asleep.

Jungkook stared back at the ceiling.
"You are so brave. You are the bravest person I know. You make me smile endlessly and I've never felt so happy. Because of you, Min Yoongi, because of you I live. I'm sorry I can't help, I'm sorry I fail so much. I wish I were like you, I wish I were magic. Unfortunately I'm not. But I'll wait. I'll wait until you're ready. And I'll wait for as long as it takes, even if the time never comes, I'll still wait. I'll be here. I'm so, so in awe of you my peach"

Jungkook spoke to the ceiling, praying that yoongi could hear his words subconsciously in a dream.

But then he heard it.
Sniffling.

Jungkook sat up and faced the angel beside him. "Peach?"

"I-I-... I don't know what to say... I don't know what to feel... I'm so scared of myself Kookie... I don't know what to do..." yoongi cried softly, his eyes blinded behind his tears, "it- it's hurts so bad"

Jungkook wasted no time and wrapped his arms securely around the omega. He didn't say anything. He didn't have to. Simply holding yoongi, Jungkook provided all the comfort the boy needed.

"D-did you mean what you said?" Yoongis voice croaked softly. His head was now atop of Jungkooks chest, his hands gripped tightly at the alphas shoulders, afraid he'd disappear.

Jungkook flipped them over so he now hovered above the omega. Yoongi stared with wide eyes, shocked with the sudden jump.

"I meant every word. You are the strongest person I've met, and ever will meet. I'll spend my life time making sure you know how strong" he placed a kiss on yoongis forehead, "brave" a kiss on his nose, "and loved" a peck on the lips, "you are"

Yoongi began crying again, wrapping his arms around the alphas neck as he sobbed. Eventually Jungkook lay his head on yoongis chest.

Though it was different than their usual sleeping position, it was nice. It was grounding for the omega. The weight of Jungkook on top of him was a constant reminder that he was real, that he was here and that he loved yoongi.

Yoongi eventually tired himself out, Jungkook only lifted his head as he heard quiet snores escaped those pretty doll lips.

"Sweet dreams peach, I'm sorry you're hurting"

and with that, the mated couple slept.

The morning arose and yoongi winced at the sunlight harshly beaming through the window.

Today was the day. It was his mother's funeral. He looked at his chest and smiled softly at the sleeping alpha.
"Morning Kookie" he woke the alpha up softly.

Jungkook lifted his head, his eyes barely open, "Morning Peach?" It sounded more like a question. After a minute Jungkook realised what day it was. He sat up and ruffled his hair as he met eyes with his omega.
"How you doing peach?"

Yoongi looked around the room, his outfit already hanging on the door. A simple black button up, matching black suit pants, lastly a black tie. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

He didn't know his to feel. But he wasn't like yesterday... he wasn't as sad.

The omega stood and walked to his outfit, he grumbled at the pants. Don't wanna.

He looked towards his mate who stood from the bed and had his arms stretched above his head.

"Kook, you love me." He stated with an unreadable look.

Jungkook stared back with a determined face, " I do" he confirmed.

"Alright then." Yoongi turned on his heel and left the room. Jungkook was confused, yet chose to get dressed in the meantime. He also sported all black, as is the usual funeral attire.

He was fixing his hair, styling it to appear neat and tidy when the door opened. Jungkook turned, presuming it was his mate who had walked back in, and what he saw made his jaw drop.

Yoongi stood in a white button up blouse, black skater skirt, black tie and a black oversize cardigan. He also wore a pair of bright red high heeled shoes that Jungkook found faintly familiar.

"W-what do you think?" Yoongis voice cracked ever so slightly, his anxiousness seeped through his confident facade.

Jungkook, to put it simply, was shook. He couldn't wrap his head around how gorgeous the boy before him actually was.
"You, you look amazing."

Yoongi smiled bashfully and walked closer to the mirror that Jungkook stood before, "calm down tiger, don't want any spills or accidents" the omega gestured to the alphas 'below the belt' area.

Jungkook was stunned. "Didn't think you'd be in such a good mood, especially today"

"A realisation has struck me babe" the omega started as he grabbed his Serenity choker and placed it around his pale neck, "my mother wanted me to be one thing; happy. That's all she ever wished for me. In her honour, I shall be happy. Of course it still hurts, of course I'll always miss her. But maybe now she is happier. She's with Chulsoon now"

Yoongi stood with a small smile. For mama.

Jungkook leaned forward and placed a soft kiss against his boyfriends lips.
"I'm in awe of you yoongi, you really are magic"

The pair soon left the room and made their way to the chapel a few minutes from the pack house, yet still on pack grounds. Everyone was there and gave small bows of respect. Namjoon sat in the top row alongside his mate Jin, alpha Jeon and Luna Jaeeun, who had thankfully built up enough strength to walk, sat in the opposite top pew.

Yoongi and Jungkook made their way to their seats. Yoongis heels clicked loudly against the marble tiles of the floor. They stood at their pew and yoongi sucked in a deep breath. Jungkook took the smallers hand into his own.
Yoongi released the breath. You're okay.

The ceremony was beautiful, Haneuls favourite hymns were played along with a few poems she enjoyed. Her friends from PlumOpal travelled up for the funeral and shared stories of them in their youth. Eventually yoongi was asked to come speak a few words.

The small boy stood with his head held high and his hands joined together at his front. He stood atop the alter beside the beautiful white casket which complimented his mother's snow skin.

"My mama, is the best woman, best person, I ever had the pleasure of knowing. She was strong, smart, dependable and loving. She loved me and my brother beyond our years. She fit a whole world of love into our hearts. My father always described her as a fire. Beautiful and passionate, and sadly mama, the flame had been put out." Yoongi took a pause and glanced at his mate for reassurance, "it pains me greatly to lose such an incredible woman, truly there will never be another like her. She wanted simple things for people. Health, love and joy. So in her honour, it would be best for us all not to wallow in sorrow but rather rejoice in the beauty of her memory." Yoongi faced the casket, bent down and gave a final kiss against her cold cheek.

"I love you mama, thank you for loving me"

That's the end of the chapter! I hope you enjoyed!
There's only one more *official* chapter then the epilogue and then a bonus (probably smut) chapter.

I'm so sad, I'll miss it so much, but more so I'll miss you all so much 😭😭 you Berries have made me so happy and I can only pray that I returned the joy.

So, here's to the next chapter!
Bye!

Word count: 1804

LittleMissyL
xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 14.7K 77
๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š. Kim Taehyung, a boy who was pushed in a valley of harsh problems and decisions. He's a handsome, ethereal male who's rich and classy...
129K 6.6K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...
58.5K 4K 29
Omegaverse AU | Jimin is the ugly omega in the small village who belonged to nobody and lived on the streets. What if one day Jimin gets called prett...
488 34 1
Jimin is heartbroken. Because soon his alpha will be someone else's. He have no option, but to let the alpha go.