I never thought (Dan and Phil...

By brishand

Lizzie and Alice are Bestfriends that have just moved to London. After getting their new apartment they reali... More

Ok, we live in the same building as them >_<
Soo..we just made a video with them!!
Secret walk at night
Back at home. Finally!
Good morning London
Pancakes and bowling
I don't like dreams
Fuck it day
Resturants
Dinner! And a show....?
All I have to say is girlfriend...
To good to be true
Youtubers on our plane
Vidcon and gossip!
No more Vidcon. Just a free day
You want the D(isney)
Disney Land
The roller coaster
Connor you hurt Alice!!!
Better than Disney
Bye America. Again
Back At Home
Great to be Back Home
Some Visitors
He Wants To Be Forgiven
Maybe...just maybe
I Want My Friend
His girl...
TANKS YOU
Thanks!!!
We're drifting apart...
Nothings fine...
Important message PLEASE READ
Final Chapter...
SEQUEL INFORMATION
MORE IMFORMATION
Hi!

Final Chapter for Brianna

79 0 0
By brishand

I sat around the apartment. Waiting for Dan to come back. I really can't believe, that I have to wait 2 years for the only person I loved the most on this whole world. This is going to be like hell. I know I have Dan, Phil and the other guys but, to be honest. I really liked if when if was just Alice and Liz. Not Liz, Dan, Alice and Phil. I miss everything. I kinda regret coming to London. But I also think it's the best decision. Alice was going to go to college anytime. And we all knew about this.

Dan comes in and has a huge frown. Tears were in his eyes. I hugged him tight and cried with him for a while. I just needed to cry. I've been holding all these emotions in since last night. I didn't want to show Alice these feelings. I don't want her to stay because of me. I want her to do what she wants to do.

I pull away from Dan and give him a small smile. "Everything will get better"

"I really hope so. I don't want to leave Alice for 2 years, surrounded by boys that are better then me".

I sniffle a bit but then look into Dan's eyes. Pain was in them. Also a bit of fear. He was scared of losing Alice to those other guys.

"Dan. Alice is not like that at all. She will never let go of a relationship like this. Especially since she loves you this much. You know you mean the world to her".

"I-I know. But. It's just. I'm not the greatest looking man. I'm not athletic. I don't have a good body. I'm nothing like most guys that are at that college. Liz, I saw some of those guys. They had all those qualities and they were also really smart. I'm going to lose her"

"Dan..."

✖️bye lovelies. Can't wait to start the sequel in a couple weeks or so✖️-Brianna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 31 20
Phil and his sister were close, but she left for 6 years to live in America for University. When she returns, she reunites with Phil's best friend, D...
22.6K 756 29
*complete* Rachel Alice, Phil Lester's best friend, is coming to visit him for the first time in two years. She'll also be meeting Phil's roommate, D...
712 29 15
It all began when Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) have a crush on Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire). But Phil doesn't know that Dan have the same feeling on Phil...
2.1K 26 30
//EDITED// Rebecca Jones is a youtuber, when she meets the one and only dan howell at a party they become friends, but she cant shake off this feelin...