It's not my fault - A Charlyn...

By InLoveLace

This is my first book and it isn't finished yet but it's going under some editing and will be completed soon... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 32

958 23 6
By InLoveLace

Becky's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Sleep well?" I hear Charlotte ask before I hand her jacket to her. "I was until you woke me up," I say before yawning. "Sorry but we are about to land and you had to put on your seatbelt," she said and I sit normally in the seat and put on my seatbelt. "Better?," I ask. "Yup" She said and I put my head on her shoulder and hold her hand in mine. "Feels weird to hold your hand with that ring," she said with a frown. I dramatically took the ring off and put it in my pocket and reconnected our hands. "Happy now?," I ask and she smirks before kissing my cheek. "Very," she said. In a few minutes we land and head to baggage claim.

Me, Charlotte, Sasha and Bayley got all of our bags and headed outside for our ride. "Becky, I got some good news for you," Sasha said while looking at her phone. "What is it," I ask. "Well Finn isn't gonna be here in California for the next week since he has one more live event to get through. So, you and Charlotte have a week together to do whatever you want without him bugging you," Sasha said and I feel someone hug me and see it's Charlotte. "Finally have some alone time with my baby," Charlotte says out loud causing me to blush and Sasha and Bayley to laugh.

We hear a car honk it's horn and we all look up to see our car waiting for us. We put all of our luggage in the back of the car and get in. "I can't wait to see my family," Bayley said in excitement. "You're lucky that you get to see your family. I barely see my family anymore," I said and Bayley frowns at me. "How come," she asks and I sigh before answering her question. "Well all my family is in Ireland. I only see them sometimes during the European tour because we do like 85% of our shows in America. All of you guys see your families but I can't," I say and feel Charlotte hug me from behind. "You'll see them soon since the tour is in a few months. Just hang in there," she said. "I'll try," I say as the our car pulls up in front of the hotel. We all get out and get our luggage and head inside to check in our rooms. We then each take the elevators and go to our separate rooms.

I enter my room with Charlotte and immediately go to the bed and lie down. I see Charlotte chuckle at my actions. "Leave me alone. I'm tired," I say to her and she smiles. She then sits next to me on the bed. "How tired are you," she asks and I sigh. "Too tired to do anything Charlotte," I say as I sit up and yawn. "Are you too tired for this," she asks as she kisses me. I kiss her back almost instantly and we continue to kiss for a minute. "I'm never tired for that," I say out of breath. "Well since it is just you and me, do you maybe wanna have some fun," she asks with a smile. "Of course," I said as I kiss her and I feel her grab my waist.

Charlotte's POV

I get off of Becky and try to catch my breath. "Wow," I hear Becky say from beside me. "How was it?," I ask scared. "It was great," she said as she started putting her clothes back on. "I liked you better with no clothes on," I say and I see her blush. "Same with you but I'm gonna take a shower," she said as she looks for a towel. "How are you just gonna put your clothes back on and take them off again," I ask her and she shrug her shoulders. "I don't know," she said as she finally found a towel. "Can I take a shower with you," I ask and she looks at me with a dumb expression. "What I need to shower too," I say as I grabbed a towel and made my way to the bathroom.

I started the water and got in since I already had my clothes off but Becky took her time. I wet my hair and got the shampoo and started to wash my hair. I feel Becky enter too and she was now under the water while I was washing my hair. I stared at her and just looked at her. She looked absolutely stunning and beautiful. Anyone would die if they were in my position watching her. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

"I'm lucky to have you in my life as well," she said as she started to wash her hair. "Did I say that out loud," I say embarrassed. "You did but I'm lucky to have such a beautiful and stunning girl in my life and that people will die if they were in my position," she said and I immediately blushed. "I'm guessing I said a lot of things out loud without noticing," I said. "You did but it's fine," she said and we switched positions so now I was under the water getting the soap out of my hair while she put shampoo in her hair.

"You want me to help wash your hair," I ask her and she shrug her shoulders. "If you want," she said and I turn her around and began to start washing her hair. "Close your eyes so you won't get soap in them," I say and she laughs. "I'm a grown woman. I can handle some soap,"she said with confidence. I decided to tease her and I moved my hand making all the soap go to her face. "Ow. Charlotte why would you do that," she asked me as she poked her head into the water to wipe the soap away. "I thought you were a grown woman," I ask her with a smile. "I am" she said back. "More like a child," I say as I grab the soap bar. "Meanie," she mumbled to herself as she took off the soap on her head.

"You're so childish," I tell her. She just shakes her head and doesn't respond to me. "Becky, can you get out of the water now since you're done with rinsing your hair," I say and she stays in the same place and doesn't move. "Are you mad at me?," I ask her as I hug her from behind. She still doesn't respond. "I'm sorry babe. I don't like it when you are mad at me," I say as I kiss her neck. I felt her kiss me and I pull away. "Oh now you talk to me when I kiss you," I say to her as she laughs.

"Yup and now since you hugged me, I have soap on me so I need to be in the water a little longer," she said as she still stands where the water is still hitting her. "This why I can't take showers with you," I say to her. "You joined me," she says. "I know I kinda regret it now," I say and she loudly gasps like she's offended. "So you regret being in here with me taking a shower. Just the two of us no one else," she said as she stepped closer to me. "Yup," I tell her as I go under the water to rinse off the soap. "You really regret it now," she said as she pushes me against the wall. I felt the water turning cold but Becky doesn't seem to mind. "Becky the water is turning cold. We should get out," I say but she puts both of her arms next to me preventing me from leaving. "I don't care," she said as she kept getting closer to me. "You don't care?","I questioned. "Nope," She said popping the 'p'.

"Ok," I say as I pick her up and spin us around trapping her on the wall with her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "Give me a warning next time," she said. "Nope" I say mimicking her actions. "Can you let me go since the water is cold," she said and I decided to tease her a little more. I removed her from the wall still carrying her and put us right under the water. "Charlotte, stop ok. I'm sorry. Just turn off the water," she begged me and I laughed at her childish actions. "Tell me you love and give me a kiss," I say. "I love you so please let me go," she said as she kissed me. "Ok fine," I say as I let go of her and turned off the water. "I'm never taking a shower with you," Becky said and I shrug my shoulders. "That's fine," I say and she playfully hits my arm as I grab a towel and hand her one.

"Thanks," She said as she put her towel around her. "You were really that cold," I say to her as I began to dry myself off. "Yea it was. I hate you now," she said as she began to dry herself off too. "You love me," I say and she smiles a bit. "Yea I do," she said. "I thought you hated me," I ask as I began to put on my clothes and dry my hair. "I was joking. I can't be mad at you," she said as she begins to get dressed as well. I leave the bathroom. As soon as I was about to sit down on the couch, I hear a knock on the door and I get up to get it.

I open it to see Sasha. "Hey," I say as I give her a hug and step out of my room. "Hey, I was wondering if you and Becky wanted to go out with me and Bayley later tonight," she asks and I shrug my shoulders. "Sure why not. I'll tell her about it," I say as I go back inside after saying bye to Sasha.

Becky's POV

"Finally," I yell as I jump on the bed after getting out of the shower and I hear Charlotte close the door. "You're so childish sometimes," I hear Charlotte say. "I don't care. I'm tired and I want to go to bed," I say as Charlotte helps me to sit up. "Are really tired after we did it and took a shower," she asks and I nod. "Ok well can you do me a favor," she asks. "Depends on what"," I say and she goes to her bag and gets her wallet.

"Can you go and buy me a cup of coffee," she asks while giving me a 10 dollar bill. "Ughhhhhh," I say as I grab my phone and made my way to the door. "Why do you do this to me? I just wanna relax and be here with you," I say and Charlotte then walks up to me and pulls me into a quick little kiss. "One more please," I say and she then kisses me for longer. We then break apart and I left to get her coffee. I had no other choice but to walk and the coffee shop was like maybe a 5 minute walk so it wasn't that bad.

I was waiting for the light to come on so I can cross and in a few seconds it turned to green. Me and some other people were walking and we heard a few cars honk their horns and I try to look up but everything went black.

Charlotte's POV

It's been about 30 minutes and Becky is still not back yet. I tried to call her but she wouldn't pick up. I started to become more nervous and a million different things kept popping into my head. What if Finn got her? What if she got into an accident? What if she got kidnap? "Relax Ashely. She probably just went to get something else instead of coffee," I told my self over and over again. "Becky is ok and there's no reason to freak out," I mumble to my self. I decided to watch a show to get my mind off of Becky but I couldn't.

I was too worried of Becky to do anything else. I heard my phone ring and I immediately picked it up to look at the caller ID and saw that it Sasha. I sigh and answered and I heard some crying and sniffling. "C-Charlotte," I hear Sasha say and I immediately focus on her. "Sasha are you ok I ask worried. "It's B-Becky... She just," I hear her say before she broke down crying. I heard Bayley grab her phone and start talking. "Charlotte, Becky got into an accident and she slipped into a coma," I hear Bayley say trying not to cry. I already felt tears running down my face. "What hospital are you guys at," I say as I get my keys to my room and ran to the stairs to get down to the lobby faster. "We're at Good Samaritan Hospital," Bayley said and I thank her before hanging up.

I managed to get a taxi and luckily the hospital was just 10 minutes away. Soon we arrived and I payed the driver and went inside to the front desk. "Hello, how may I help you," the woman at the desk asked. "What room is Rebecca Quin in," I ask politely. "She's in room 257," she said and I thanked her and went to her room. I turned the hallway and saw Sasha crying on Bayley's shoulder while Bayley tried to comfort her. I walk over to them and give them both a hug. "Thanks for calling me. I was worried why Becky wasn't answering her phone or coming back to our room," I say as I head to open the door. I take a deep breath before opening the door.

I saw Becky hooked up to some machines and she had a bunch of little cuts on her face. I stood right next to her bed and held her hand and rubbed the top of it. I kissed her forehead before a doctor walked in. "Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting you. I was just gonna check up on Rebecca," he said while placing his clipboard down. "Doctor, do you know what exactly happened to her," I say trying my best not to cry.

"Well she was apparently walking and got hit by a car who was driven by a drunk driver. When she arrived at the hospital she was treated for her injuries which included a broken rib, and she apparently sprained her knee but that isn't the worst thing," he said before giving me a picture of what looks like Becky's skull. "When the car hit her, she apparently fell and her head hit the concrete and she apparently had a concussion but since the impact was very hard, she might suffer from memory loss," he said before putting the picture away. I take in what he was saying and try to process it. "Do you know when she'll wake up," I say with my voice breaking. "Only time will tell," he said before grabbing his clipboard and leaving the room.

I sit in one of the chairs and started crying to myself. "Why did I tell her to go?,I mumble to myself. I then stand up and walk over to Becky and hold her hand again. "Becky, if you can hear me. I'm sorry for this. I'm sorry for causing you all this pain because of me. I don't deserve you. You deserve someone better than me, that can actually keep you safe since I always fail to do that," I say before crying. I felt someone pull me into a hug and I sob on whose ever shoulder it was.

"It's ok, Charlotte," I hear Sasha say. "Where's Bayley," I ask while wiping my tears away. "Oh she's getting coffee," she said. I nod my head and sit on the chair. A minute later we see Bayley open the door while trying to hold 3 cups of coffee. She hands Sasha one and Bayley then hands me one but I just sigh and look at Becky. "I'm not in the mood for coffee right now," I say and hear Bayley sigh as she puts the coffee on the table. "I'm gonna put it here if you ever want it," she said while sitting on Sasha's lap.

"What time is it," I ask not wanting to take out my phone. "It's 4:26 right now," I hear Sasha say. "Do you guys know if they have rooms for visitors to stay here," I ask. "I don't think so. Charlotte just go home and sleep then come back in the morning," Bayley says and I shake my head no. "I don't wanna leave her alone," I say as I hear 3 dings coming from each of our phones. Sasha and Bayley pull out their phones while I just stay in the same place. "Stephanie apparently needs to have a meeting with us now," Sasha said. "Can I stay here?," I ask while looking at Becky. "Unless you wanna lose your job then be my guest," Sasha said causing Bayley to hit her on the arm. "I would rather lose my job and stay here," I said. "It's just a quick meeting and we'll be back here. I promise," Bayley said and I mumble a sure. Bayley and Sasha head to the door and Bayley holds up the door waiting for me while Sasha is in the hallway. Before I leave, I kiss Becky on her forehead and tell her I'll be back.

I walk out and we head outside to their car. We all get in and I sit in the back. "We're gonna meet at the arena where tomorrow's live event is gonna be held," Sasha said and I nod and don't say anything. I don't wanna do anything right now. I just wanna be with Becky and that's all. I look out the window and wait for us to be at the arena.

We open the door to Stephanie's office and she ask us each to sit down. "So as you three know Becky got into an accident so what we are gonna do is just have someone to replace Becky in her matches. You three will still be on live events, televised shows and Pay-Per-Views," Stephanie said and I speak up before she can start talking again. "Stephanie, I was wondering if I can actually take a break from wrestling," I ask hoping she'll let me. "Why is that?,"she asked. "Steph you know how close me and Becky are, I don't wanna wrestle without her," I say and she shakes her head no. "I know how close you two are but just because Becky isn't here doesn't mean you can just stop wrestling for no reason," she says.

"I have a reason. I care about Becky's well being and you know how close we are. How will it feel to Becky for her to wake up and me not be there for her? I want to be with her every step of the way and if you don't let me be with her then I guess I quit," I said hearing Bayley and Sasha gasp. I could tell Stephanie is getting angry with me but I didn't care.

"Charlotte, I am your boss. You listen to me and you better stop joking aroun-," She said before I cut her off. "I'm not. I'm serious. So again, can I take a break from everything work-related. That includes promos, meet and greets, wrestling and everything else," I say and Stephanie thinks for a moment. "No," she said with a smirk on her face. "Well then I quit," I say and she looks at me shocked.

I walk out of her office and start to walk to the exit. I feel a hand grab me by my arm but I yank my arm away from their grip. "Charlotte, c'mon don't be like that," I hear Bayley say and I keep walking. "Charlotte," Bayley said while stepping in front of me causing me to stop. "You can't quit the WWE because of Becky. She will want you to move on and take care of yourself," she said.

"I don't care. You know how close me and Becky are. You know what happened in her past. She has been through a lot and she always leans on me for support. So imagine her being awake and me not being there to comfort her. Imagine her thinking that I don't care about her because I was at a stupid live event instead of being at the hospital with her. Imagine if it was Sasha in the hospital and you were in my shoes. What would you do?,"I ask her. "Be there with her," she said.

"Exactly. So I don't care if I get fired or I quit but one thing is for sure that I will be with Becky," I say and continue walking to the exits. "Listen, I know you want to be with Becky but we can't spend the whole day at the hospital. But if you want I'll drive you there and later in the night, I can pick you up," she asked and I nod. Then, Sasha came running from the direction of the office. "Char, Stephanie said she wanted to apologize for what she said," Sasha said out of breath. "That isn't important right now. I just want to go see Becky and see how's she doing," I say. "Ok and Stephanie also said she will give you 2 months off," Sasha said. "Ok, I'll text her later but let's go to the hospital first," I say before all 3 of us leave the arena.

At the hospital

I open the door to Becky's room and I see Finn standing right next to her bed looking at her. "Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in Florida for a live event," I ask confused and he smirks at me. "Well when your fiancé got hit by a car, you gotta be there for them. Right?," he said putting air quotes up when he said fiancé. "I never understood you Finn. You used to be so sweet and caring and then you changed. You started to abuse Becky for no reason. You even raped her. What happened to you?," I ask trying to get some answers from him.

"I didn't change. It was all Becky's fault. It was always her fault," he said and I scoffed. "Was it Becky's fault when she got raped? Was it her fault when she got drugged by you? Was it her fault that you changed?," I say to him. "You know how sweet and caring Becky is. She treats everyone with respect and she gives people second chances. She's the type of person that doesn't care about people's past but who it makes them. We both have known her for years and all the things you've done to her, she can forget about it and give you a second chance," I said and for a second I saw the old Finn balor. "Please, just stop hurting Becky and you can change," I say and it's quiet for a minute. "Charlotte," Finn says and I look at him to see him staring at the floor.

"I've done horrible things to her and to you. I know Becky won't give me another chance. And frankly, I don't deserve another chance," he said and I mentally breathe a sigh of relief. "She will give you a chance we both know Becky, She always gives people chances," I say and I hear him sigh. "You're right and I'm sorry for everything I did to you, Charlotte." He says guilty. "I appreciate your apology but can I spend some time with Becky," I say.

"Of course. Thank you for this, Charlotte. I appreciate you talking to me," he said and I nod. "Anytime and if you want, you can come by in the morning tomorrow to see her," I say and he shakes his head no. "No thank you and I wanna talk to her after she wakes up and when she's out of the hospital," he said. "Ok, well bye Finn," I say as we give each other a nod and as he went to open the door, Sasha and Bayley opened it.

"What is he doing here?," Bayley asked. "Nothing just leaving," I say as he walks out without saying anything. "That was weird," Sasha said and Bayley nods her head in agreement. I move one of the chairs to right next to Becky's bed. I sat down and grabbed her hand and kissed it.

I took a second to take in how she looks and one thing that's bugging me is the fact that they didn't clean her face at all. There's dried blood on her forehead and the side of her cheek. "Can one of you guys hand me a wet paper towel please," I ask and I see Sasha get up and grab a piece of paper towel and she wet then handed it to me. "Thanks," I say as I stood up. I wiped the blood of her forehead and cheek. I checked to make sure there wasn't any more blood then threw the paper towel away.

"Charlotte, do you wanna go out and get something to eat," Bayley asked but I shake my head no. "You guys can go, I'll stay here," I say. "You haven't eaten anything at all today," Bayley said. "I don't care. I'm not leaving her. You two can go and I'll stay here," I say and Sasha and Bayley nod their heads and hug me goodbye before leaving.

I look at Becky and move some of her hair out of her face and kiss her forehead. "I'm sorry Becky. If I never would have told you to buy me coffee, this wouldn't have happened. I wish you were able to talk to me. It's only been like half a day and I already miss you. I miss your voice, your laugh, your very bad puns, your hugs, your kisses and most importantly you," I said while kissing her forehead. I sit on my chair and hold her hand and I yawned. I kissed her hand and put my head down on her bed before going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.2K 39
Based on one shot :)
44.6K 1.8K 42
Story based of One Shot "Patience" in my brollins one shot book!
59.3K 389 11
This is your journey from NXT to WWE main roster with rivals, friends and romance. Rated 18+ lemons will be warned so enjoy.
9.2K 221 36
Finn Balor A.K.A. Fergal Devitt was at the top of the mountain having just become the first ever Universal Champion. But an injury has him forced to...