hostage (jjk+kth)

By guktaebliss

triggering maybe?? kookv gang AU co edited with @guksnanamilk this shit sAd this is my first book so pls don'... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chaptwr Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Three Years Later
Haha Just Kidding Here's an Epilogue
PLEASE READ (it doesnt matter where you are in the book just read this please)

Chapter Thirty

1.5K 51 6
By guktaebliss

Yoongi Focus

I had run to my hospital room to scream into my pillow. Jimin probably heard every single word of the fight and it was all Jungkook's fault. Not to mention, my little baby brother was in love with the hostage. Of all the things that could happen, he fell in love with that boy and told Hoseok about it first. I felt slightly betrayed. At first, I wanted to tell him why I couldn't let Jimin know that I loved him. But then he yelled at me with so much anger, and he looked like he just wanted to punch a wall, so I left it at that. He made me mad. No, he made me pissed. I didn't even know he was gay. That's something I would have wanted to know, as his fucking big brother figure.

I screamed into my pillow one last time before leaving the room and heading to the elevators.

When the elevator door opened and I stormed out of them into the subway crash site, everyone there seemed to notice how mad I was and immediately evacuated the premises. I ran into one of the train cars- my favorite one that I always went to when I needed to be alone, and punched the boulder inside it.

After the crash and the subway derailed, this particular car had fallen on its side, so its door was facing the rocky ceiling of the cave. There was one big boulder that fell from the wall that the train hit and it smashed a hole inside the subway car, causing the car to suffer from immense damage.

I thought it was beautiful. The way that the concrete fell into the car it had blocked a lot of light and made it soundproof from the inside. The only way in was not from the door, but from a broken window in the far corner of the side-now roof- of the car. I discovered it when I was ten and it immediately became my favorite spot. 

At that moment, I really needed the spot.

I hopped into the train car and started punching the concrete over and over, so hard, that after the second punch, my knuckles busted and started to bleed. I didn't care. I ignored the pain and kept going. After a while, my knuckles were numb and it didn't even matter what I did after that because I couldn't feel it. So for another ten minutes, I punched the concrete, yelling into the still, musty air.

Finally, when I noticed the long river of blood trailing from the concrete to the floor, I knew I had to stop. I turned around and jumped almost ten feet into the air. Jimin was sitting on the side edge of one of the train seats, waiting for me to stop.

"When did you get here!?" I asked sternly. Jimin said nothing. Just watched me silently. I looked at the back of my hand. It was completely bloodied up and spilling out slowly. Blood was such a beautiful thing.

Jimin held his hand out. I gave him my bruised and swollen- and basically fucked up one. He examined it with no expression. I wondered if he judged me. For loving him. I couldn't tell if he loved me back before his mini coma either because he was almost dying, or if he actually, genuinely loved me. Maybe if he wasn't dying and I confessed, he would have turned me down. Now he's perfectly alive and probably doesn't want my love.

Jimin gave my hand back and folded his arms. He didn't need to say anything and I knew what he wanted. An explanation. I looked at the floor- more or less- and thought about what I could tell him. Jimin sighed, finally deciding to speak first. "You know you worried me, right?" He said, his expression still unreadable. I looked him in the eye and held his gaze, not uttering a word. "Actually, you scared me." He said. Oh.

"You have no idea what you just did." I stared guiltily into Jimin's eyes, still silent as a rock. "I knew you would be here." He said. In between every sentence that left his mouth hung a still and painful silence. "I want to know what happened." He said. "Between you and Jungkook."

Finally, I spoke. "I don't know."

"Yes, you do."

"I think I made him mad."

"I think he made you mad," Jimin said, gesturing with his hand toward the blood on the concrete behind me. "Don't do that." He said. "You and Jungkook need to sort out your problems, but I'm going to leave that to you to deal with. What I really came here for is more important to me."

I bit my lip, my eye contact with Jimin never breaking once. I stared at him intently, silently ushering him to go on. Jimin hopped off the seat and took a step toward me. "At the end of it, you know I heard. You know exactly what words I heard, and I want to hear them again. This time, from you."

I swallowed. Jimin stared at me longer. He took a step closer to me. "I want to know what you really think- feel, and I want to hear it now. From your lips." I still said nothing. Maybe just staring at him would be enough for him to realize it, and I won't have to repeat the same words I said to him in the first place.

Jimin took another step closer. "Say it." He said. Another step. Then another, and another. Suddenly we were only centimeters apart, and I could smell the shampoo in his wet hair. He probably took a shower before coming here.

Jimin leaned in close to me, turning his head to fit into my neck. I waited for his skin to meet mine, but it didn't. I only felt his breath, hot against my neck. "I can just do this." He whispered, moving his head up to meet my face, so close, never touching. "I can do this, waiting for your confession, but I will never do anything more. I can never touch you. Not until you say the same words I heard before." I closed my eyes. He was teasing me. He knew I would break at some point, but I would not say anything. I was not going to let him do this to me.

But why can't I tell him?

Jimin whispered once more in my ear and I didn't even hear what he said. I didn't even care. I had had enough of it already. I opened my eyes and dived right in for his lips, hungry for the taste of him. I expected Jimin to push me away from him, but he didn't. He clenched onto my shirt and pushed me against the boulder. He didn't let go but only deepened the kiss. I knew I was a top. Top all the way. But underneath Jimin's strong arms, I felt dominated. Jimin knew what he was doing better than me, and I knew quite a lot myself.

I brought my hands up to his face and the back of his neck, pulling him impossibly closer. I felt the blood in my hand start do spill out harder because I was squeezing it, but I didn't care, and neither did Jimin. He sat down, which caused me to bend over him because I wouldn't let go. He laid his back down against the wall- or floor, in this situation- of the train car and pulled me on top of him. Damn, that was one long kiss. I pulled away from him for air. I had almost forgotten how to breathe. I didn't need air, I just wanted him. I looked into his lust filled eyes with half-closed lids. Some of the blood from my hand got into his hair and on his face.

Jimin pulled me down again and kissed me. This time I didn't even do anything and let him take control. He licked at my bottom lip and I granted him access to my mouth. He explored for a whole five seconds before he got bored and pushed me up again. Damn, he's so strong. I thought as the muscles in his arm bulged. I placed my elbows on either side of his head to balance myself. Jimin slid out from underneath me and sat up. I got up with him and he grabbed my injured hand. The blood was covering it entirely now, but Jimin didn't seem to give a shit about how much he was getting on himself.

In fact, his next move surprised me but I liked it. He brought the hand up to his lips and kissed it, then licked a spot off of it. I chuckled. "Kinky," I said. Jimin grinned.

I leaned forward and kissed him, licking my blood off of his lips. It had a sour, tangy taste to it. I almost got carried away again kissing him before he pushed me off of him. "We should take care of your hand." He said. I closed my eyes again and licked my lips. "It can wait," I said, leaning forward for more. "No, it can't," Jimin said, pushing me off of him again. He stood up. "Let's go."

I looked at the floor. I didn't want to leave. I loved this. I wanted to stay with him in the train car and forget the world around us. Even if most people thought that licking the blood off of me was gross, Jimin did it, and I liked it. Guess I'd have to add that to my list of kinks. We hopped out of the train car and back down to the ground outside. It was much cooler out in the open air. The train car was kinda hot.

The cave was still evacuated. Jimin grabbed my bloodied hand and we headed toward the elevators together. "You still didn't say the words," Jimin said. I rolled my eyes. We stepped into the elevator together. Noticing we were still all alone, I shoved him against the wall and trapped him between my hands. Leaning close, I whispered. "I love you." Into his neck and kissed him there.

I made sure to leave my mark.

And damn, it sure was a pretty mark. 

Ew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.2K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
816 55 34
Because I feel that the ones already out there are not enough. And if you're looking for angst, you're at the wrong place, because I don't think I'll...
221K 6.1K 36
Warning: Cringy AF P.S: This is my first ever book. You don't like it, don't read it. Thanks ❤✌