hostage (jjk+kth)

By guktaebliss

triggering maybe?? kookv gang AU co edited with @guksnanamilk this shit sAd this is my first book so pls don'... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chaptwr Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Three Years Later
Haha Just Kidding Here's an Epilogue
PLEASE READ (it doesnt matter where you are in the book just read this please)

Chapter Ten

2K 74 11
By guktaebliss

Jungkook Focus

I walked along the hallway to go find out which prisoner had escaped. I was back to the "janitor wing" right after dropping off my most important hostage. I walked into the closest room I found, and the smell told all. There was a dead prisoner in there.

I spent the next ten minutes searching for the empty room. I walked into one that didn't smell like death, but I already knew it was Taehyung's. I walked in anyway. Inside were the pieces of the smashed tray and all the other untouched food. I waved my lantern around and on the floor in a corner was his jacket. I had it returned to him after taking Jimin to the medical wing a few days earlier. The one who I sent to return it questioned me because giving jackets back to prisoners was not a thing I did. It was too nice.

I picked up the jacket so I could take it to my room. As soon as I did, something dropped out of it. I looked at the ground to see a silver chain with a symbol on it, along with an envelope. I lifted the lantern to get a better look at the items.

It was a silver and gold band on an old chain. The jewelry was just plain silver with a ring of gold in the middle. It had the letters "N" and "J" on it. I wonder if he has a love he was taken away from...

I stuffed the necklace in my pocket. I looked at the envelope. It was frayed at the edges and yellowed with age. On the back of it was Taehyung's name. I wanted to open it, but for some reason, something compelled me not to. I put it in my pocket along with the necklace. I put down the jacket and the lantern and looked around the rest of the room. There wasn't much there. Just the trays and a few drawings on the wall. I walked over to take a closer look at the drawings.

Damn, this boy could draw. The hostage had probably found some rocks and drawn things on the walls. On one side, he was counting the days. On the other side, he had drawn pictures of animals, himself, and to my slight dismay, a girl. The girl looked young and beautiful, with long, wavy hair that curled over her shoulders. Her eyes, the way that Taehyung had drawn them, seemed to twinkle and her smile made her face look warm and familiar.

I had no idea why, but I felt a bubbling feeling in the pit of my stomach and I was frowning. I shook my head, cursing the voice in my mind that was trying to tell me what it was. I wasn't going to believe it. I was not jealous. I did not like Taehyung, nor would I ever. It was so stupid. I only knew him as a filthy prisoner for at least three days.

I was not in love with Taehyung.

👬👬👬

Short chapter oh well. Anywho how's life mine is boring I need friends okay I'll go now bye😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816 55 34
Because I feel that the ones already out there are not enough. And if you're looking for angst, you're at the wrong place, because I don't think I'll...
54.4K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...
1.1M 50.5K 41
Twitter taeddy sent you a message: hey bby, im horny rn ;) //completed// !!TW!!: This book is really cringy, since it was like my first Fanfiction an...
3.9K 90 19
Lots of Jungkook hurt/sick one shots. There will be many many trigger and I will put every trigger at the beginning of the chapters . If you have re...