Virgin. >kth au<

By BadBusanBxtchesOnly

"Just follow my lead, and we'll learn this together." ✔ ©BadBusanBxtchesOnly 2018 Started: 9/21/2018 Ended: 4... More

Virgin
Disclaimer
-Zero-
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five- 🔥
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
-Christmas Chapter-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty•One-
-Twenty•Two-
-Twenty•Three-
-Twenty•Four-
-Twenty•Five-
-Twenty•Six-
-Twenty•Seven-
A/N: Q&A??
Thank You So Much!
-Twenty•Eight-
Q&A!
-Twenty•Nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty•One-
-Thirty•Two-
-Thirty•Three-
-Thirty•Four-
-Thirty•Five-
-Thirty•Six-
-Thirty•Seven-
-Thirty•Eight-
-Thirty•Nine-
-Forty-
-Epilogue-
Final A/N
-100k Special-
-100k Special pt. 2-
*Final* FINAL A/N
-200k & 1 Year Special-
-Wedding Special-
2 YEARS!
1M Reads Competition!
Editing

-Valentine's Chapter-

29K 1.1K 489
By BadBusanBxtchesOnly

*Flashback to February 14th*

"Ouch!" You whine as you bump your big toe on the side of the couch. "Taehyung, please. Unless you want me to have a broken bone, you need to steer me correctly."

"I'm sorry baby."

"Can I take off this blindfold now?"

"No!" He abruptly turns you to the right. "It's a surprise."

You groan, but don't complain. The fact that he's gone through all of this to make Valentine's day special for you, the least you can do is remain blindfolded. The closer you both get to where you're going, you begin to smell the faint scent of what you can assume is a peach scented candle. "Smells yummy."

"Not as yummy as you." He whispers raspily, sending shivers down your spine.

"Now, now, Mr. Kim." You giggle. "It would be such a shame to rip your clothes off so soon-"

The blindfolded is suddenly being taken off of you and your eyes take a second to adjust as you put your glasses on. Blinking multiple times, everything comes into focus. In front of you is his bed surrounded by purple rose petals with peach-mango candles illuminating the bedroom from the nightstands. On the bed, 2 big ass heart shaped boxes of chocolate, a huge life sized teddy bear, and a huge Valentine's day card.

"Oh my God, Taehyung." You turn around to now see a big bouquet of flowers in his hands. You wrap your arms around him, kissing his lips with such urgency.

"Happy Valentine's day, Y/n."

No one has ever done something so simple and so beautiful for you. Granted, that teddy bear probably cost him a fortune. No one has ever shown you the love that Taehyung has. The fact that he insisted the only thing you do for him on this day is pay for dinner, you feel like that isn't enough to express your gratification and thanks.

"Wait here." You say, quickly dashing into his kitchen. Going straight into the fridge, you open it, eyes scanning over everything. "Come on, come on. I know you have it, Tae."

"You okay?" You hear him yell from his room.

"Yup! Just stay there!" You finally spot what you're looking for and your eyes light up. "Bingo."

Taking the item in question, you quickly make your way into the bedroom. Taehyung's back is turned as he's taking your gifts off of the bed and setting them neatly in the chair by the closet. He can feel your presence once you enter the room. "Are you good?"

"Peachy." You smile, holding the mysterious item behind your back.

He turns to face you, confusion on his flawless features. "What do you have?"

Smirking, you pull the item out in sight. "Wanna have some fun?"

"Y/n," Taehyung breathes out, his shy self returning. "What are we gonna do with that?"

"Play." You say innocently, shaking the can of whipped cream. "Come on, let's play."

Taehyung swallows the lump in his throat, not able to control his growing buldge that your eyes catch sight of. He's too embarrassed to say it, but the thought of licking whipped cream off of your body excites him. You push his limits, in the good way.

"So is that a yes?" You giggle, spraying the sweet cream into your mouth & licking the access of your lips to get a reaction.

Taehyung just nods, frozen in his spot. He doesn't know what to do next. He follows your lead all of the time, which is okay with you. You're still as inexperienced as he is, but you're more knowledgeable.

Taking confident strides toward him, you find yourself in front of him, chest merely centimeters from each other. You press your sweet lips against his, setting a steady pace when you kiss him. He catches on quickly, keeping up with you. Over the past couple weeks, he's become more comfortable with where he wants to put his hands. So you pull him closer when he puts pressure on your hips.

You don't allow the kiss to go much longer before you're pulling away and he's whining. "Y/n."

"Nope. It's play time, remember?" You bite your lip and he just nods, waiting on your next move.

You drop to your knees, setting the can down and grabbing onto the waist band of his pants. In one swift movement, you pull down his pants and boxers. His ever growing erection springs to life and you can't stop yourself from biting your lip in an attempt to hide the fact that you're salivating. All that time as a virgin was tough.

You grab the can, shaking it once more. You look up at Taehyung, who can't take his eyes off of you. "I'm sorry that it's cold."

You spray a line of whipped cream from the tip and down his shaft. You lick the trail of whipped cream from its starting point, earning a hearty moan from the back of his throat. You take him into your mouth, your hot mouth warming him up from the cool cream. He grows even harder, throwing his head back, breathlessly. You slowly bob your head, making sure to lubricate every inch of his length. As far back as you can take him, you feel him at the back of your throat. You gag, quickly pulling back and taking a deep breath. He groans, taking a handful of your hair, remembering you like that. "Fuck, Y/n."

You smirk, taking him back into the warm confines of your mouth. His moans and groans are music to your ears. His grip on your hair tightens and you know that he's going to cum at any moment. That's your mission and knows that, because he comes to and pulls out of your mouth, leaving a string of saliva in its wake.

"Tae," You whine.

Taehyung helps you up off the floor, grabbing the whipped cream, and quickly pecking your lips. "That wouldn't be fair. It's play time, remember?"

"And I was playing." You giggle.

His eyes darken with lust and you feel weak at the knees. "And now it's my turn, yeah?"

You say nothing as he shakily lifts your shirt over your head. He reaches behind you to undo your bra, succeeding quickly in doing so and you let the material fall to the floor. You want to see what he's going to do. You don't expect so much from him, but you also don't put anything past him.

"May I?" He asks, and you nod.

He shakes the can, spraying whipped cream on your nipples. It takes you by surprise because he's never done anything with your breasts before. But what sends you over is when he takes your nipple into his mouth, lightly twirling his tongue around the sensitive bud.

His movements are smooth, slow, and gentle. He's never done this so he wants to make sure he doesn't do it wrong. In your eyes, this is perfect. His gaze pierces your soul and you're ready to get back on your knees for him.

Taehyung lightly pushes you toward the bed and you take the hint, walking backwards and lying on the soft structure. He grabs your leggings by the waistband and pulls them down, eyes widening.

"Baby, you aren't wearing any panties."

"And what about it?" You tease, taking the whipped cream and spraying it from the middle of your chest down to your navel. "Do you wanna?"

With no words, Taehyung hovers over your heat, his tongue starting from your navel and gliding up the sweet trail until he plants his sweet lips against yours. He moves back down do your girl, slowly spreading your legs open. The anticipation is killing you and you would love nothing more than for him to go to fucking town on you. But that isn't Taehyung and you won't pressure him into doing anything he doesn't want to do. Besides, his still naïve, innocent ways is what you love most about your sex life. You're leading the way for him, and it's an honor.

He surprises you though, once again, and you giggle as the whipped cream tickles your clit. He must be feeling a little more confident in his sexual ways because he just goes right in.

"Ah, Taehyung," You moan his name as his tongue laps up the cream, swirling all around your clit to lick you clean. Your hands run through his soft, blue strands as you try pulling him in closer.

Taehyung grabs under your thighs, not hesitating to lap his tongue all around you and take you all in as best as he can. Your loud moans of pleasure is his signal that he's pleasing you right. Your pleasure has become his turn on. He can't get off knowing you're not satisfied.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks deeply, voice vibrating on you and you're ready to cum all in his mouth.

"I want you." You breathe out. "I want you inside of me."

He comes up, quickly going back and leaving a kiss to your center. This man is one surprise after another tonight. He goes over and reaches into his nightstand, pulling out a condom. He quickly opens it and slides it onto himself.

Lining himself at your entrance, he slides into you with ease. Both your moans mingle together at different octaves that sound like a sweet melody to your ears. Taehyung begins slowly, thrusting all of himself into you just mere inches from your spot. He's gripping the sheets above your head as he stares into your eyes. For someone so intimidated by you, he finds solice and comfort in your eyes. He can never look away.

He gradually picks up the pace, your skins now clapping together. You bring your hand down, rubbing your clit in circles as you feel yourself getting closer. Your eyes roll to the back of your head and you ride out your high, yelling your boyfriend's name.

Taehyung feels you tighten as you cum all over him. He watches your face in awe that he's the one that makes you feel good. That it's his name you're yelling. That his name is the only name you've ever yelled. You under him in this moment as he makes love to you is such a concept that he's continuously trying to get use to.

Watching you come undone all over him is all he needs to reach his high. Thrusts getting sloppier, but remaining in rhythm. He groans, cursing under his breath as you still pulse around him.

Taehyung pulls out of you, collapsing next to your relaxed body, and pulling you into him to cuddle. You both say nothing, too comfortable to even open your mouth. Before you even know it, you're both asleep & left to dream about future Valentine's days to come.

**

Surprise Valentine's chapter!! Sorry it's a little late lol. I've been asleep off & on all day, working on this in between time. I finally got it done & I hope you enjoyed this sexy Valentine's day with your favorite couple! 💜💜💜

.
.
~S. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.7K 17
When the dog hybrid who visits her bakery starts taking extra food Y/N follows it through the alley's to find out why, but what happens when she stu...
299K 12.3K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
34.2K 1K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...
17.4K 869 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...