Rain || BTS x Child reader

By KittyBlossomCB

"The rain brought me sadness, but my happiness was you." One cold rainy night, a baby was left at someones do... More

โ€ขยฐใƒป ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ใƒปยฐโ€ข
||Prologue||
1| Hyung! [edited]
2| Adoration
3| I'll save you
4| Keep you safe
5| Curious
6| I miss them
7| Sick
8| Sneakily
9| Hurt in Two Ways
10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank
11| Halloween
12| Her First Sleepover
13| Phone Call
14| Kookie's Strangeness
15| Operation: Catch the guy
16| Operation.. Gone wrong!
17| For me?
18| All Of Me
19| True Form
20| His Reason
21| Close My Eyes
22| Not Really A Secret
23| Too Close
Extra|~ Jungkook
24| New Years' Troubles
Author's Note
25| First Class
26| Gazes
27| Crash
28| Jaemin
29| Only The Beginning
30| Him
31| As a Group
32| Fire [Part 1]
33| Mask [Part 2]
34| It Burns
35| Explanation
36| Sweets
A Big Thank You (Read pls)
37| Meeting
IM CRYING RN (Pls read!!)
Special|~ 100k!?
38| Transfer Student
39| Tears
1.05K FOLLOWERS!?
40| The Past
41| No Control
42| After Effects
43| "Surprise, Surprise?"
44| Hurtful Truth
Author's Note
45| Friends?
IDEAS BOARD~
Special|~ Valentine's Day
Important Author's Note
Hello Again
47| Panic
48| On a Hunt
Author's Note About The '100k Special'
Q&A for 200k
49| Staying Over
50| Sleeping Over
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 1)
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)
Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day
51| Something New
Story Time!
52| A Push in the Wrong Way
53| A Little Suspicous
54| Angel
Author's Note
55| Addictive
56| His Pain
57| Bullies
58| Crimson
59| Possible
60| White Walls
61| Starve
62| Power
Thank you <3
63| Fake Smile
64| Strange
Check out these books!
65| I'll Love You Forever
66| Don't Leave Me
Holy- 500k?!
Special|~ 500k
67| Fear and Trust
68| Too Much
69| Their Disbelief
70| Can I..
71| Her Light
72| Glow
73| Happy
74| Give In
75| Contents
76| Tired
Not an Update
77| Do It
78| Spade
79| Grateful
80| Heartbeat
81| Plans
Special|~ Happy Kookie Day
82| Watch Out
83| Nothing
84| Strawberry Daze
Special|~ Spinoff
Special|~ Spinoff pt.2
Special|~ Spinoff pt.3
85| I Think It's Love
86| Something's Off
87| Red Feeling
88| Broken
89| Tricks for the Weak
90| Sudden Visit
Author's Note
91| Threat
92| A Mistake
93| The Big Reveal
A/N : A Little Something
A/N : So close!!
โ€ขโ€ข 1 MILLION Q&A โ€ขโ€ข
94| Heartfelt
95| Acceptance
96| April
A/N : Make a vote.
97| Shard
Family Photobook
A/N : Birthday Wishes
98| Odd Encounter
99| The Concert
100| The Concert (pt.2)
101| The Concert (pt.3)
102| Waking Up
103| Missing Him
104| Kiss Me
I'm sorry.
I'm back!

46| Away

9.5K 417 563
By KittyBlossomCB

Shout out to @Chimskookiejams for suggesting something similar to this. I've actually been planning this to happen even before I published the "Ideas Board" heheheheh and its 3 am lol I should go sleep now 😐

You shut and locked the front door, taking off your coat and shoes as you neatly put them away, walking off into the kitchen for a snack as you just arrived back home from another boring day at school.

"Whoa, oppa, hi!"  you laughed, seeing Taehyung just about to leave the kitchen.

Taehyung smiled.  "Hey, [Y/n].  How was school today?"  he asks, leaning against the counter.

"It was fine, just like any other day."  you shrugged, grabbing the cereal from the cupboard and pouring some in a bowl to eat.

"Well, you and Yoongi-hyung are going to be staying here while everyone else heads out for something;  we're leaving in a bit actually, is that okay?"  he tilts his head in waiting as you turned to the fridge for the milk.

You sighed as you looked off to the side.  "It's fine, I suppose.  I mean, where are you going anyway?  Why's Yoongi-oppa staying here with me?"  you question, sitting down at the table as you took in spoonfuls of cereal.

Taehyung shrugged lightly.  "I dunno, Seokjin-hyung just told me that we're going out to do some stuff.  Then he said someone had to stay here to watch you, that's when Yoongi-hyung raised his hand saying he'll gladly stay."

"Oh.  Okay then."  you slightly smiled, curiosity still tugging at you as you wanted to know where they were all leaving to.  "Well whatever you're doing later, just remember to be safe!"

Taehyung laughed lightly as he left the kitchen, leaving you alone to finish your cereal.  You really wanted to know where they were going to without you, but you thought that maybe it was something private.

"Okay~  Bye bye, [Y/n]!  Have fun with Yoongi!  I love you lots!"  Seokjin yelled out from the front door, turning to leave as he locked the door behind him, you coming down the stairs to watch them all leave as they piled into Namjoon's car.

"Mm, Yoongi-oppa!  Let's play some video games!"  you shouted as you ran back up the stairs with a happy smile to Yoongi's room to wake him up from his nap.

You knocked on his door, asking for permission to come in.  You heard a quiet 'sure' before you opened the door carefully and walked in, jumping on the bed which woke Yoongi up with a groan.

"Ugh, [Y/n]!"  he groaned as he sat up with a slight frown.

"But I'm lonely and booooorrred!"  you whined, flipping over beside him and laying your back on his sheets.  "Everyone left and I don't know what to do!"  you pout as you stare at the older.

Yoongi gave you a strange look and shook his head, a small chuckle filling the dark room.  "Why don't we go watch a movie?  We have the house all to ourselves you know."  he grinned, quickly disappearing downstairs before your eyes.  You followed where he went straight after, an excited smile on your face.

"So what movie!"  you exclaim as you plopped down on the couch beside Yoongi, snuggling into his side for warmth.  "I don't want scary ones.  Oh, and please no romantic ones, I don't like those... ew."  Yoongi just laughed at your comments, finally choosing a perfect movie after awhile of searching and shaking his head at the constant disagreements from you whenever he suggested a movie.

You smiled brightly when you realized he put you on one of your all-time favourite movies;  one of the many you watched as a child, but this one you love so, so much.

"Wow!  I love this one, oppa!"  you happily exclaimed as you snuggled further into Yoongi's side, giggling at the funny parts in the children's movie.

Yoongi chuckled lightly, tearing his eyes away from the movie for a moment to look at you.  "I can't believe you still like this movie.  Aren't you too old for these types of shows?"  he teased, ruffling your hair quickly, pulling his hand away as you glared at him.

"I can watch whatever I want no matter how old I get!  You can't tell me what I can and cannot watch."  you smugly replied, frowning quite quickly after when you watched Yoongi only grin in your direction at your reply.

"You know, you're too young to watch the big kid movies, you know that right?" he says, watching with amusement in his eyes as your cheeks flushed red.

"D-Don't talk about the-the shows that you've pr-probably watched!  Th-they're gross." you stammered, shyly hiding your embarrassed face in chest.

You frowned slightly feeling the vibrations through his chest from him laughing again.  He pulled you away from his chest gently, the both of you completely forgetting about the movie that was still playing in the background, too busy in whatever is happening at the moment.

"You don't need to know that, wether I did or not doesn't matter to you."  he replied with a small grin.

You gave him a look of pure disgust as you sat on the further end of the couch, shaking your head repeatedly to yourself.  "EW!!  Oppa!  That's just– that's just gross!"  you whined as you kicked your feet in the air, not failing to hear the sounds of Yoongi's amused chuckles bounce around the room.  "D-Don't laugh at me!  It's not funny at all what we're talking about, it's gross and bad!"  you whined again, sitting up and pouting as you turned away from him.

"Aww~  Princess, don't be upset with Yoongi..  Yoongi doesn't like it when you ignore him.."  you took a slight peek to your left, where you seen the once grinning older, pouting as he softly pawed at the couch cushions.

The sight was weird, yet adorable at the same time.

'Oppa!  Don't confuse me!'

You tried to keep your frown clear on your face as you turn to face the "sad" Yoongi, crossing your arms.  "You're adorableness won't work on me!  I'm immune."  you stated, a quiet whimper escaping you when Yoongi suddenly looked up at you with those sad, sad puppy eyes.

'How does he change personalities so dang quickly....'

The two of you couldn't help but laugh at each other's actions. Yoongi being cute was... cute, but also pretty weird and funny. Somehow, you being upset was for some reason, funny to Yoongi? After the movie ended, the both of you decided to do your own thing for awhile until someone becomes bored.

Yoongi came down the stairs while you were reading some story on your laptop as you sat up comfortably on the couch. He didn't say much, all he did was grab something from somewhere and slip his shoes on. You don't know, you weren't paying much attention.

"[Y/n], I'll be taking the garbage out. Seokjin-hyung texted me and sadly told me to do a chore. Ugh, how annoying." he complained, opening the door and shutting it behind him as he walked down the concrete steps.

You continued to stare at your laptop screen with a small smile, so emerged into your own world of reading. You sighed heavily, now figuring out the main character's boyfriend in the story was the murderer all this time. You were about to click the comment section to see people's reactions, but a loud BANG was heard from outdoors.

You felt your heart stop in your chest, the silence in the room followed by the faint sound of ringing from your frozen state.

'What was that..?'

You waited there, your heart beating anxiously as you listened to your surroundings.

Then it all clicked.

"OPPA!" you shouted as you quickly got up with your inhuman speed to the door before hovering over the doorknob with shaky hands.

'But Yoongi can't get hurt.. right? He's immortal..'

With a shaky inhale and a few soft mumbles, you pull open the door, frowning slightly when not seeing Yoongi in your view of the front yard or the empty road in front of your apartment. You start to get scared, worried, anxious.

'Where's Yoongi!'

Not caring who seen, you ran around with your increased speed in a frantic search for your older brother, becoming a worried mess the longer it took to find him.

"OPPA!!!" you screamed out, hoping he'd reply back in his normal tone probably saying "What? Why so worried?" to your face as he appeared behind you.

But no. He wasn't anywhere.

Tears started to well up in your eyes, in worry for your brother's safety. You peered around a corner, into an alleyway with a huge green trash bin. Your eyes drifted down towards the random bag of trash that just sat on the wet ground in front of the bin, looking like it was dropped there in a hurry.

"..[Y/n].." a deep voice croaked out from somewhere in the alleyway. You instantly recognize the voice as Yoongi's.

Your eyes widened.  "OPPA! Oppa, where are you!?" you shout out, listening for a faint reply.

"Over... o-over here..."

You quickly ran further into the alley, almost screaming when seeing Yoongi sprawled out on the cold, wet ground behind some garbage bags, blood gushing from his mouth as he coughed it up.

Those worried tears soon fell down, landing in the small cracks in the ground, you standing there with no words as you stared down hopelessly at Yoongi.

"Wh-What h-happ-happened t-to you?!" you cried as you fell on your knees, crawling up to Yoongi and cupping his cheek with your shaky hand. "H-H-How?" you muttered, having trouble speaking as sobs were stuck in your throat.

Yoongi coughed up some more blood, trying to point at his chest but but his hand wouldn't move upwards. "M-My c-chest. Someone s-shot me...  H-He shot m-me." he said, squeezing his eyes tightly shut as a burning pain surged through his whole body. "I-It was a sp-special b-bullet, o-one's vampires c-can die with..." you frowned at his words as you continued to cry over his state, your face scrunching up as you cried loudly.

You shook your head aggressively. "N-no. You-You c-can't die!" you hit the ground harshly until your fist started to slightly bleed from the abuse, but there was no pain that came with it.

The older stared at the sky as he breathed in a shaky breath, tears falling down his cheeks.  "I-I love you m-my li-little fl-flow-flower..." Yoongi coughed as he said those words, closing his eyes as the pain got to bad to handle. He was dying, and you could do nothing about it.

Your heart stopped beating, your eyes wide. "OP-OPPA!! Nonononononono!!! Y-you wo-won't die. D-Don't d-die on m-me!"  you started to sob as you ran your fingers through his hair, slightly smiling through the tears.  "H-Hey, I-I finally go-got you a n-ni-nickname, s-someth-thing you al-always w-wan-wanted! Pl-please stay, S-Su-Suga-oppa.... S-Suga...." you cried harder as he became lifeless and gave no response.

"OPPPPPPAAA!!!!"

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Don't kill me please ;-;

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 2.4K 70
"We are just a bunch of lab experiments?" ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ What if you get to know that you weren't supposed to exist? The Phenomenal were sent to...
5.4K 143 21
*Discontinued* --- My dear child: In life you'll encounter hard decision in life but knowing the blood that run in your vein you will over come thi...
334K 11.3K 32
So one night as you are walking home, a car crash happens and you run over to help them. You were able to save everyone but suddenly an explosion cam...
1M 45.1K 46
You turned to the girls still sitting at the table and gave them a tentative wave. The both of them instantly gave you a smile and they got up to wal...