IT HURTS(1) (VKOOK)

By Vkookerss__

~Completed[√]~ Kim Taehyung,an ordinary student in Seoul University is dating with Jungkook,the youngest memb... More

-Intro-
-Instagram-
-Little fight-
-Collab-
-New student-
-Break up-
-Miss-
-With you-
-spend time-
-Rumors-
-Attacked-
-Left-
-Reason-
-Interview-
-coming to you-
-Confession-
-Idea-
-Yeri-
-Post-
-Done-
-Amusement Park-
-Amusement Park 2-
-Cafe-
-Explanation-
-Move On-
-Vacation-
-Jeju-
-Together-
-Yeri (2)-
-Sooman-
-Part time-
-The Truth-
-Sick-
-Date-
-Decision-
-Conference-
-Conference pt 2-
-Our love story-
-Our love story pt 2-
-Taekook Wedding-
-Instagram-
-Married life-
-Honeymoon-
-Honeymoon (2)-
-Concert-
-Concert pt2-
-Author note-
-Please read-
-Sequel-

-Comeback-

8.4K 258 95
By Vkookerss__

Jungkook and Taehyung are already in Korea but of course both of them can't forget all the memories that they've made together in Hawaii.

Now Jungkook and Taehyung are cuddling comfortably on the sofa while watching some random movie that Jungkook pick.It just 2pm but both of them choose to stay in the house and spending some time together and also Jungkook say that the weather is too hot today.

Taehyung is watching the television when he can feel that his husband is  nipping on his neck slightly and one of his hand is literally roaming in Taehyung shirt.

''Jungkook..You suppose to watch the movie,not biting me..are you a vampire??''Giggle Taehyung.

''Yes I'm a vampire..I'll live forever so I can be with you''Jungkook whisper at Taehyung ear making the pink haired man blush.

''I don't want to live with you cause you'll drink my blood''Say Taehyung.

''I'll drink something else then''Reply Jungkook as he look at Taehyung with his pervert smirk.

''Ewww what the fuck Jungkook,You're a pervert''Yell Taehyung.

Jungkook laugh so hard and hug Taehyung tighter.

''I'm sorry kay??''Laugh Jungkook as he kiss Taehyung forehead.

Taehyung just smile as he continue to watch the movie cause he can't deny the fact that the movie that Jungkook pick is good.

-❤-

Time surely fast so fast cause they already at the middle of the movie and now the married couple are so focus into the movie since Jungkook mouth is literally open while Taehyung eyes didn't blinking.

Suddenly..

The ringing sound of Jungkook phone making both of them jump.

Jungkook take his phone and look at the caller id.

Jungkook eyes widen cause after he left BTS,He never receive any call from this guy.

Sejin Hyung

Jungkook is shock but he pick up the call anyway.

''Hello??''

''Jungkook is that you??''

''If you talking about that Jungkook who are arrogant,pampered and have a fucking bad behaviour then that's me''

''Uhhmm..Well Jungkook..I'm sorry about those harsh words..but..we need you to come to BigHit now..There's something we want to talk to you about''

''I don't think we have something to talk about''

''Please Jungkook,All of your hyungs are waiting for you here,there's really something that we need to talk about''

''Okay then,I'll come for my hyung cause I love them''

''And Jungkook,Please bring Taehyung too''

''Kay''

Jungkook end the call as he look at Taehyung but his husband is no longer next to him.

''Love??''

''Yes Kook,Sorry..There's letter from BigHit for you so I went to take that''Say Taehyung as he pass Jungkook the letter that was covered by a white envelope.

''Thanks love''Smile Jungkook as he rip the envelope.

Dear Jeon Jungkook,

We would like to express our deep regrets for making you left BTS and apologize for our actions.It was inappropriate,disrespectful and lack of professionalism that you got from BigHit Entertainment.

We truly know that you are so angry and sad because of our behaviour and now we feel very ashamed because of our act.We are now sending this letter to you to sincerely apology because of those bad treatment and hash words that we gave to you.

Apart from that,We also want you to come to BigHit Entertainment again  cause we know,sending an apology letter would never be enough so we are wishing for you to come here so we can truly express our regret to you and your husband.

Thank you

Sincerely,BigHit Entertainment.

Jungkook is about to throw the letter but Taehyung stop him.

''Why did you want to throw it??''Ask Taehyung.

''I already got enough shit from BigHit so I'm not receiving any shit from them anymore''Snap Jungkook.

''But they already regret their action and they even send you this apology letter to you''Reply Taehyung as he hold Jungkook hands.

''Don't you remember what they've did toward us??''Ask Jungkook as he getting annoyed with Taehyung that was so kind.

''Jungkook..The first to apologizes first is the bravest,the first to forgive is the strongest and the first to forget is the happiest''Say Taehyung.

Jungkook stay silent cause what's Taehyung say is right but he just can't forget all the bullshit thing that BigHit make him went through.

''BigHit is the reason you can debut,They're the reason we have this apartment Jungkook..They also the reason you can help your family..Please remember that..''Taehyung cup Jungkook face.

''Taehyung..Why you're so nice?? I've pick the right guy to marry with''Reply Jungkook as he peck Taehyung lips.

Taehyung giggle by Jungkook praise.

-❤-

Jungkook and Taehyung are now in BigHit building,Even Jungkook used to this place before..He can't help but feeling nervous cause it almost 3 months he never been in this building.

Jungkook smiling widely when he see a lot of BigHit staff that know him bow to him and some of them happily welcoming Jungkook with a hug and wide smile.

''OMG!! JUNGKOOK!!''

Jungkook surely know the owner of the voice so he immediately run toward her and hug her tightly.

''SAEYOON NOONA!!''Yell Jungkook as he hug his former stylist noona tightly.

SaeYoon is one of BTS staff and she's the one who in charge of Jungkook and we can say that she's Jungkook mom cause their age gap is 12 years.SaeYoon is a very kind staff who care about Jungkook so much and taking a very good care of Jungkook and that's what make Jungkook love her so much.Their relationship are literally more like mom and son instead of idol and staff.

''Noona I miss you''

''I miss you too!! I heard that you're coming here with your husband so I literally run to meet you!! How you're doing??''Ask SaeYoon.

''I'm doing great cause this angel take a very good care of me!!''

SaeYoon look at Taehyung.

''You must be Jungkook husband,Taehyung right?? Hy!! Nice to meet you!!''

''Nice to meet you too noona,You're so pretty''

''You're prettier Taehyung''Say SaeYoon,making Taehyung blush.

''Noona I would love to talk to you cause I miss you so much but we need to go now,sorry noona''Say Jungkook as he bow to SaeYoon and left with Taehyung.

.

''Come in Jungkook and Taehyung''Greet Namjoon happily as he is super happy to see Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jungkook and Taehyung come into the practice room that was so familiar to Jungkook and sit on the sofa.

Sejin and Bang pd-nim look at one another before Sejin finally decide to open his mouth.

''Jungkook and Taehyung..I'm so sorry for everything..I was stupid back then..''Say Sejin sincerely.

''Me too Jungkook,sorry for putting both of you in those hard time..''Say Bang pd-nim as he look at Jungkook with guilty.

''Honestly you guys are so fucking bad and shit for making me and Taehyung went through all of this..Like I was super mad with BigHit cause you guys are literally treat me like a doll,making me follow all your order without you guys giving a fuck about my feelings and love for Taehyung..But as Taehyung say,You already help me a lot..I'll never be BTS Jeon Jungkook without your help..so we'll accept your apology..''Smile Jungkook.

Sejin and Bang pd-nim are so happy so both of them stand up and engulf both Taehyung and Jungkook in a hug.

''Thank you for accepting our apology,You guys are so kind''Say Sejin.

''It's nothing''Smile Taehyung.

.

.

''And Jungkook..We have another request from you''Say Bang pd-nim.

''What is it??''

''Please come back to BTS Jungkook,We miss you so much.. and..

We need you''Say Namjoon from behind.

Jungkook is so happy and Taehyung immediately hug Jungkook.

''Jungkook,accept it!! It's your dream!!''

''But..How about Taehyung??''

Sejin and Bang pd-nim smile.

''You can kiss him at your concert stage if you want Jungkook''Reply Bang pd-nim.

''Oh my god..I don't know what to say..Tha-thank..y-ou..''Cry Jungkook as he hug Taehyung.

''Most welcome our maknae''Reply all BTS member in a same time.

BTS,Jungkook and Taehyung happily hug one another.

It's official now..

Jeon Jungkook are now back in BTS.

BTS golden maknae are now back.

Most important thing is..

Jeon Jungkook are now back in his hyung arms.

-❤-

HEYYOOO GUYSSS!!!

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!

I HAVE SO MANY THING TO DO IN THIS WEEK SO I BARELY HAVE TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS CHAPTER SO I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCK,I'LL DO MY BEST FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU FOR READING,VOTING AND WAITING FOR THE UPDATE PATIENTLY.

I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN YOU KNOW.

I KNOW THAT ME SAYING I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.

I WOULD ALSO WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU COMMENT ON MY STORY ABOUT MAYBE WHAT SHOULD I IMPROVE CAUSE I KNOW I'VE MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

-❤-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 252 13
Kim Taehyung loves Jeon Jungkook a bit more than friends yet Jungkook loves Jimin but Jimin? A story where fate plays games with them , betrayal , h...
751K 33.4K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...
1.5M 79.8K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
145K 5.4K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...