Moiety

By LittleMissyL

Moiety: One of two equal parts Never treated as an equal due to being an omega, Yoongi lives life serving ot... More

Hello!
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I Got Tagged
Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Suprise!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Never have I ever...
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (M) (?)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54- The End
Epilogue.
Extra- Tae's Thank You
Rewrites!

Chapter 47 (M)

8.8K 363 229
By LittleMissyL

Get ready for 4000 words of pure smut 😅

Jungkook walked over to the whimpering omega, the sweet scent that flowed from his small body flooded the alphas senses. Jungkook released a low growl as he kneeled on the bed beside the omega, "my peach, you look so beautiful"

Yoongi only whined in response, his hips subconsciously raising. He softly cried out to his boyfriend, "please Kookie~ it hurts.."

"Shhh peach, I know. I'll make it go away okay?" Jungkook bent down and placed a small kiss on the omegas temple.
"Yoongi? I need to ask you first are you sure you want this? I'm not sure I'll be able to stop if I-"

"Kook! Please! I love you, I want this! I'm sure." Yoongi tried to speak without moaning or whining, despite how he felt he truly did want this. He wanted his mate to help him through his heat.

"Alright then my love, just relax" Jungkook bent down and kissed the younger omega. It started soft and hesitant, yoongi knew the alpha was trying to hold back. Yoongi opened his mouth and released a soft moan, trying to convince the elder that he was enjoying this.

Jungkook soon deepened the kiss, it becoming more passionate and lustful. Their more primitive nature taking over. Their desire controlling, dictating their actions.

"Alpha~" yoongi sung softly as Jungkook left his lips and traveled down to his neck. The alpha littered large love bites across the omegas neck, displaying to the world that this omega was his and his alone. Jungkook gently kissed among yoongis sweet-spot, the omega loudly moaned and thrusted upwards at the action.

"M-Mark me~" the omega breathed quietly, his words almost went unheard. Jungkook did hear however, loud and clear. He froze on the spot and sat up to face the omega.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his eyes blazing the most gorgeous shade of red.
Yoongi slowly sat up, although it was a struggle, and held the alphas face in his small hands.
"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Make me yours. Forever."

Jungkooks heart soared. The joy radiating in his heart and soul burned through his body in the best way imaginable. Jungkook lifted the smaller omega, hurriedly yet carefully. He switched their position so he now sat on the soaked bed, not that he cared about that at the moment, and yoongi now sat straddling the elders waist, his small hands coming up and wrapping around the alphas shoulders.

"I love you Jungkook" he smiled ever so adorably. His hair stuck to his forehead with sweat, his lips pouted out as his mouth sat slightly agape, his gorgeous body fitting so perfectly with Jungkooks. Yoongi was perfect, Jungkook would give anything to capture this moment in a picture, but none would ever do justice. So rather, he shall treasure it in his heart forever.

"I love you yoongi. So, so, much" Jungkook sang his love for the younger, placing another kiss along the pale skin on the omegas collar bone with each word.

"This might hurt a little" Jungkook smirked as he kissed the sweetspot once more. Yoongi inhaled a deep breath, anticipating the prick of his mates teeth.

Jungkooks canines protruded sharper than usual, as it does when marking another, slowly he hovered above the area, before quickly biting deep into his lovers pretty pale skin.

Yoongi released a small yelp of pain at the initial stage of the bite, but soon it flipped and because overwhelmingly pleasurable. His heartbeat quickened and his mind went into a euphoric state.
Jungkook kept biting for another moment, he too experiencing wave after wave of joy and love. Pleasure flowing effortlessly through his body as he finally marked his omega once and for all. Creating a bond that can never be broken as long as love remained.

As he finally released the bite Jungkook licked over the tender wound, cleaning the little blood that spilled. He placed a final soft kiss against the skin and lifted his head to meet his omegas. Both drank in heavy breaths, the pleasure already exhausting them and they'd only just started.

Jungkook brought his head back up to face his flushed mates face, "mine"

"Yours. All yours~" yoongi whimpered softly. Yoongi had begun circling his hips somewhere in the middle of the marking and by now was full on grinding on his alphas lap.

Jungkook smirked, "pretty little omega, getting yourself all worked up" He teases.

"Ngh~ please Kookie... please" yoongi wasn't even sure of what he was begging for, he just wanted Jungkook.

"Please what peach? Use your words.." Jungkook continued to tease the omega, he even held his small waist, pushing the younger to grind harder.

Yoongi released a loud moan, "oh god~ please Jungkook~ it hurts"

Jungkook smiled and gave the omega a kiss, for now being done with the teasing, the omega was still in heat and obviously in some amount of pain.
"Alright my love, just relax" Jungkook removed yoongi from his lap and lay him gently on the soft mattress. Yoongi whined again softly as his back hit the wet sheets.

"Look at the mess you've made" Jungkook whispered lightly into the omegas ear as his hands wandered across the omegas body. Yoongi loved the alphas touch, pushing his body upwards to meet his warm palm.

Jungkook hands hesitantly stopped above yoongis shorts, and instead held onto the hem of t-shirt which was absolutely soaked with sweat.
"Off?"

"Off." Yoongi confirmed with a nervous smile. His heat was harsh, harsher than its ever been. But Jungkooks scent, Jungkooks presence, his mate, made it all bearable. Yoongi was nervous of course, it was his first time. Yet, as Jungkook stared at him through those ever loving dark doe eyes, not an ounce of fear came near him. He knew he was safe and loved.

Jungkook slowly peeled the shirt off the youngers body, he stopped and took a moment to stare in awe at his pretty mates gorgeous pale skin.
"So beautiful~" the alpha hummed as he pressed gentle kisses across yoongis little tummy. He traveled upwards back to the youngers chest, he teasingly placed a kiss on the sensitive mark, before traveling back downwards, only stopping as he reached the waist of the shorts.

Jungkook looked up at the younger, "May I?"

"Please~" yoongi replied breathlessly.

Jungkook chuckled slightly as he slipped his thumbs into the band on the shorts. Jungkook gently pulled down the shorts at a painfully slow speed, although he was very happy to see that his darling peach was not in fact wearing any underwear.

"Cheeky boy aren't we?" Jungkook threw the soaked shorts to another corner of the room, not caring about them at this moment.
Jungkook stared at yoongis member. It was average in size, a little thicker in girth. Beautiful. Jungkook would never have thought he'd call a penis beautiful, but that was just yoongi, everything about him was beautiful.
Jungkook lay on his stomach between yoongis pale legs, his hands gripping tightly to those thick, luscious thighs.

"Do-don't stare so much.." yoongi embarrassedly covered his face with his hands and attempted to close his legs, as much as he trusted and loved Jungkook, all the staring was making him glow with flushed cheeks.

"No, don't close. Don't hide. You're mine, I want to see my gorgeous mate as I make him feel good~" Jungkook reached one hand up to pull yoongis hands away from his face, instead Jungkook moved yoongis hands to his own hair. "I'm right here, I love you. I'm gonna make the pain go"

Yoongi nodded and took in more deep breaths. Thsi wasn't like his normal heats. He usually just craved sex, despite never having it, his body would burn and writhe in pain. Now, this was much easier. Jungkook was magic, he made all the pain disappear.

The alpha began by placing delicate kisses along the boys thighs, stomach and along his hip bones, teasingly getting closer and closer with each kiss. Yoongi mewled in pleasure, he was never aware of how vocal he was, but let's just say he was glad they were in an isolated cabin right now.

Jungkook eventually stopped teasing and finally brought his large hand up to hold the youngers pretty cock.
"So pretty~" He cooed before placing a wet kiss on the tip.

Yoongi released a loud, erotic moan at the action, finally receiving some direct contact.
Jungkook continued to play with the tip, pressing his tongue harshly into the slit. Yoongis hips subconsciously thrusted upwards, desperate for more pleasure. 
Jungkook held down the omegas hips however, "no, no peach. I'm in control. Stay still and let Kookie make you feel good"

Yoongi gave a small huff but complied anyways, he tightened his grip on Jungkooks hair as the alpha finally wrapped his plump lips around his shaft. 

Jungkook easily could take yoongis length whole, he's never given a blowjob but the way Yoongi moaned and arched his back so ... sexily, he was soon discovering he loved it.

Jungkook continued to suck on yoongis member, alternating between sucking the tip to taking it whole, he hollowed out his cheeks to see how the younger would react.

Yoongis instantly sat up, his upper body now leaning back on his elbows and his legs began to tremble, "kookie... I-I'm gonna.. stop kook! I'm gonna cum!" He moaned loudly and that only prompted the older alpha to go faster, he used his hand the stroke the dick as he sucked earnestly at the tip, "come on peach, cum for me" Jungkook encouraged the younger.

After yoongi heard Jungkooks deep voice speak such dirty words he found himself throwing his head back as the first overwhelming burst released from his body. Jets of thick white cum spurt down the alphas throat, meanwhile yoongis body trembled in pleasure, eventually falling back against the bed, joyous that he had gotten a release.

After the alpha had swallowed all of the youngers release, he continued to clean him up a little, sucking and licking every last drop of cum around yoongis cock.

Although it was expected, Jungkook was still surprised when he felt the youngers member harden once again in his mouth. Of course, his heat wouldn't end until he got his alphas knot.

"You ready for something more peach?" Jungkook kissed the youngers cheek and nibbled softly at his ear, yoongi breathlessly nodded, still dazed after cumming so hard.

"Words peach, I need you to use words" Jungkook continued to speak in a low gruff voice, knowing how much it turned on the younger.

"Yes alpha~ I want more" yoongi pouted at the end of his words and Jungkook couldn't do anything to stop himself from diving down and capturing those gorgeous lips with his own.

Despite tasting himself, yoongi eagerly retuned the kiss, allowing his alpha to take control and have him as his wanted.

"Alright then, give me one second-"

"Where are you going?" Yoongi in a panic wrapped both his arms and legs around the alpha, casing him to chuckle.

"To the drawer yoongi, I need a condom" Jungkook smiled and placed another kiss on the omegas lips.

"I want to feel you~" yoongi whined and Jungkook again could only smile at how his gorgeous omega acted in his submissive state.

"That's your heat talking, I'm not taking a chance and getting you pregnant before we've talked about it properly. Don't worry, I'll still make you cum over, and over again." Jungkook nipped at yoongis mark before hopping off the bed and over to the chest of drawers. Yoongi was left on the bed to simply writhe and thrust into nothing as his body desperately demanded to feel something.

Jungkook grabbed what he needed, he'd stocked the cabin when it was built with this idea exactly in mind. These conforms were specifically for omegas in heat, that way knot can be released without getting the omega pregnant.

Yoongi softky whined "Babe~" indicating that he was taking too long.

Jungkook placed the condom on the bed, he then smirked at yoongi who watched with hungry eyes, and slowly lifted his arms to remove his shirt.
"Look who's enjoying the show" He teased yoongi who sat with his mouth agape. He craved his godlike alpha and definitely appreciated his toned body.

Jungkook then untied the strings of his pants, yoongi suddenly made an attempt to sit up, "I wanna-"

"No, no peach. I'm making you feel good today. Sit back and relax, you can try another day" Jungkook kissed
the younger again as the omega relaxed and fell back against the sheets.

Jungkook continued with his strip tease, finally throwing off his pants. Now he stood in just his tight black boxers, his hard member evident as was the patch of precum that showed through his underwear. Yoongi onviously had a similar affect on the alpha as Jungkook did on him.

Said alpha crawled on his knees up the bed, his member now rubbed yoongis through his boxers. Both boys groaned in pleasure at the contact.

"Kookie~"

Jungkook bent down and ran his fingers between yoongis ass cheeks, gathering the slick as he went along.
"So wet for alpha" He cockily smiled, yoongi jumped in surprise, he'd never been touched there.

Jungkook lifted yoongis legs up to press them against the omegas chest, "ready?" He asked again. Yoongi smiled and sucked in a deep breath before nodding, "Yes Kookie, I'm ready"

"This may sting a bit" Jungkook bent down and kissed boys cheek as he slowly pushed his first finger through the ring of muscle. Yoongis mouth flung open at the intrusion. It didn't hurt too bad, his slick provided plenty of lube, it was more uncomfortable than anything. Jungkook slowly began to thrust the finger in and out, allowing yoongi to get a feel for the stretch.

"Y-you can add more" yoongi grunted a little, the intial sting having passed.

Jungkook gently pressed in the second finger, this was a good bit more of a stretch. Yoongi scrunched up jus eyes and subconsciously tightened around Jungkooks fingers.
"H-hurts..." he grunted softly, his hands instinctively grabbing onto Jungkooks arms.

"I know peach, you're doing so good. Such a good boy. Taking my fingers so well" Jungkook praised and kissed the younger all over his face. He knew that it stung the younger, but he also needed to stretch yoongi to at least 4 fingers before attempting to put his member anywhere near him, as Jungkook was a higher ranking  alpha, he was quite a bit larger than most.

Jungkook bent his head down to kiss yoongi again, this time a deep lustful, messy kiss. One with a lot of tongue and wet sounds. Yoongi found himself lost in the bliss of the kiss and didn't even realise that his alpha had began moving his fingers again, slowly pushing in and out of his tight hole.
Jungkook searched for that one spot that would make yoongi melt, it would make process this a whole bunch easier, and pleasurable, on both of them.

There you are! Jungkook thought to himself as he pressed his finger harshly on that special spot. Yoongis eyes widened and he released a much louder than before.

"Oh my god- oh my- fuck! Kookie! Ngh~ feels so good~" yoongi started mumbling incoherent praises to the alpha.

"Good boy, you like that yeah? That feel good?" Jungkook inserted another finger, now scissoring the youngers hole with three fingers.

"G-good~ real good~" yoongi could only focus on two things, Jungkooks hands and Jungkooks voice. The pleasure his mate was giving him was amazing, yet not enough.

"M-more.." the younger stuttered out, face flushed bright red, eyes rolling back in pleasure.

Jungkook smirked, proud to make his mate feel this good, and inserted the last digit. Yoongis head was thrown back, eyes scrunched up tight. He could feel the pressure build in his stomach, "g-gonna cum~"

"Go ahead peach, cum from just my fingers" Jungkook teased the younger once again, his pride swelling from dominating his gorgeous mate so good.

Yoongis hands tightened around his mates arms, nails digging into the warm skin, he released a long lustful moan as he released for the second time. Thick ropes of white painting along his stomach and thighs.

Yoongi, still coming down from his high, barely noticed that Jungkook had begun slowing his thrusts. The elder slowly removed his fingers, earning as soft whine from the omega below him.
"Such a good omega, you want alpha to give you his knot?" Jungkook hummed with a smirk as he teasingly slipped his thumbs into the waistband if his boxers.

Yoongi brought up his head and lifted his sweaty body upwards to face the alpha.
"P-please~ alpha please knot me~" yoongi whined so beautifully, his face looking utterly flushed and freshly fucked, and Jungkook was not near done with him yet.

"Okay peach," the alpha bent down and pressed a short peck on the others pink lips, "just because you asked so nicely".
The alpha stood from the bed and slowly peeled his boxers from his body. Yoongis eyes widened as he caught sight of his alphas member.

"Th-that'll never fit..." the omega whispered to himself, both fear and excitement rushing through him.

"You like what you see peach?" The alpha teased once again, proud of how his mate stared at his body.

Jungkook finally grabbed the condom, ripping of the wrapper and slowly sliding it onto his long, hard cock.
Yoongi pouted and Jungkook could only chuckle, "don't worry peach, someday I'll fuck you bare and you can happily carry my pups" Jungkook climbed and returned to where he sat, his dick rubbing against the youngers ass, "but not today"

Yoongi nodded with squinted eyes, the familiar burn of his heat returning all too soon after his last release, his own dick hard once more.
"Please kook~ it's so hot... need you-" yoongi mumbled between sentences, getting desperate for Jungkook to finally mate him fully.

"Okay peach, you ready?" Jungkook asked with a low, seductive growl as he gathered some of yoongis slick with his fingers and generously rubbed it along his rock hard member.

Yoongi nodded, his eyes closed in anticipation, "yes please~"

Jungkook pressed the youngers knees up against his chest again, yoongi wrapped his arms around them, exposing himself fully to the alpha. Jungkook lined up his cock and slowly pushed forward, finally becoming one with his mate.

"Oh god!" Yoongi breathed deeply, his mates cock being much thicker than his fingers, yoongi tried his best to relax but it was difficult. Jungkook had his eyes scrunched closed tightly, the feeling of yoongis tight hole clenching around his throbbing member being almost too much, it took all his self control not to begin thrusting right away. Yet he knew better, and instead simply waited for yoongi to get used to the feeling before moving.

After just a moment or two, yoongi finally opened his eyes and nodded to Jungkook, indicating for him to move. The alpha wasted no time and slowly pulled out, leaving just the tip in the younger before thrusting his whole length back in. Yoongi released sinful moans, although slow, Jungkooks movements were strong and powerful, causing the younger to shake in pleasure.

"F-faster Kookie~" yoongi sung lustfully. Jungkook moves his hands to press on the back of yoongis thighs, stretching the younger more. Yoongi lifted his hands and wrapped them around his alphas neck, needing to be closer to him. Jungkook began thrusting faster into the younger, his member hitting yoongis prostate dead on, causing waves upon waves of pure ecstasy to in through yoongis body.

Jungkook could feel the buildup in his abdomen, indicating his oncoming orgasm. He began moving at an animalistic pace, his low voice grunting and moaning as he chased his release.

Yoongi lay with his mouth hung open, beautiful moans flowing effortlessly from his sweet lips, he dreamed his mates name in joy, nothing else mattered in this moment beyond the pair of them pleasuring the other.

"Kookie~ a-again- g-gonna-"

"Me too peach, me too-" Jungkook interrupted the younger as he reached his hardest and fastest thrusts, abusing the youngers prostate with perfect precision.

Both chests heaved heavily and deep pants left their lips, yoongi came first, his sweet voice filing the air with gorgeously sinful screams as his mate continued to fuck him through his high. Jungkooks movements became sloppy as he finally reached his own release, he stopped fully inserted as he felt his own cum fill the condom, his knot filling the younger so perfectly.

Yoongi finally breathed in relief. The harsh pain of his heat leaving and all that remained was the pure satisfaction of amazing sex.
Jungkook slowly pulled out, peeled off the condom and threw it in the trash can. He stepped off the bed, only for the small omega to whine and reach out for said alpha.

"I'm just going to get a cloth peach, you made quite the mess" the alpha swiped his finger across the small omegas tummy, gathering his cum, before licking it seductively off his finger.

"D-dont do that!" Yoongi stuttered as he hid his face behind his hands. Jungkook bent down and removed the omegas hands as he leaned forward for a deep, passionate kiss. Yoongi hummed in delight into the kiss, loving how rough yet gentle his mates younger was against his.

Jungkook pulled back and made eye contact with the younger, "see, you taste so sweet" he winked, leaving a flustered yoongi to hide away in embarrassment.

After grabbing a cloth and cleaning up the younger, Jungkook lifted yoongi from the bed and drew him a lovely warm bath, even adding a bath bomb.

While yoongi soaked in the warm, now purple, water, Jungkooks ent and changed the sheets on the bed, he also opened a window or two as the smell of sex was overwhelming.

As Jungkook returned to the bathroom, he couldn't help but coo as his little mate had his eyes gently closed, peacefully drifting asleep.
"Tired?"

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes, his gorgeous long lashes fluttering as he did so. "Yeah, a bit..."

Jungkook kneeled by the side f the bath and went to grab a wash cloth to clean his mate when the youngers small hand stopped him.

"W-what about you?" He asked with innocent eyes, despite what sinful acts they just committed.

"I'll shower after I get you into bed peach, don't worry about me" the alpha release softky. He tried to clean yoongi again when he was stopped once more.

"W-well, what the point of wasting water? Y-you can j-join me... if you'd like..." yoongi refused to make eye contact with the elder, although his bright red cheeks gave away how shy he was. Jungkook found it adorable how flustered he still made the younger despite how intimate they've become.

"I'd love to" Jungkook stood up and stepped into the bath behind the younger, the still warm water feeling amazing after getting so messy. Yoongi kept his distance for a moment, but eventually leaned back, cuddled between his alphas arms and legs.

Jungkook grabbed a soft sponge and carefully washed yoongis body. Yoongi, who is was in heaven at this moment, allowed the warm water to soothe his exhausted body.

"I love you peach, you did so good today. Such a good boy. I know you were nervous, but you were so brave. You did so good. I love you so much" Jungkook snag praises softly into yoongis ear as he continued to wash his body.
Yoongi turned his head upwards to face the alpha, "I did? Yo-you liked it?" He shyly whispered.

Jungkook wore a big goofy smile, "I loved it peach. It was better than anything I could have imagined." The alpha then bent down and captured yoongis sweet doll like lips in a perfect kiss. One that erased any doubt from the youngers mind. One that held love and joy, pure, happy emotions yoongi could only ever feel through others, he now had warmly within in himself.

"I love you so much babe, so so much" yoongi whispered as he buried his head into Jungkooks chest.

"I love you peach, I'll love you forever"

Okay! That's the end of the chapter!
I hope you enjoyed!
This was my first smut, so I'm a little awkward but I hope it's okay.
Long chapter cause it was accidentally deleted cause I'm an idiot who can't save properly, but anyways, it's here now.

My new taegi littlespace fic will be published this week! On Wednesday the 13th! The greeting, the cats and the first chapter will all be posted so please keep and eye out if you plan on checking it out! Show some live caus so love you all!

You can follow my insta for more regular updates on the stories etc: @ littlemissyl_1

Anyways,
Bye!

Word count: 4193

LittleMissyL
xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 604 30
In an ideal world Yoongi would have the freewill to be with whoever he wanted. But, when things take a turn for the worst and the thing that terrifie...
217K 7.2K 26
Book I of 'Only Mine' @Jeon_jk started following you Warning: Instagram AU Boy × boy Smut Daddy kink TopKook BottomTae Side ships: Yoonmin Namjin Hos...
799K 53.8K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
1.1M 34.9K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...