Rain || BTS x Child reader

Od KittyBlossomCB

"The rain brought me sadness, but my happiness was you." One cold rainy night, a baby was left at someones do... Více

•°・ 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ・°•
||Prologue||
1| Hyung! [edited]
2| Adoration
3| I'll save you
4| Keep you safe
5| Curious
6| I miss them
7| Sick
8| Sneakily
9| Hurt in Two Ways
10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank
11| Halloween
12| Her First Sleepover
13| Phone Call
14| Kookie's Strangeness
15| Operation: Catch the guy
16| Operation.. Gone wrong!
17| For me?
18| All Of Me
19| True Form
20| His Reason
21| Close My Eyes
22| Not Really A Secret
23| Too Close
Extra|~ Jungkook
24| New Years' Troubles
Author's Note
25| First Class
26| Gazes
27| Crash
28| Jaemin
29| Only The Beginning
30| Him
31| As a Group
32| Fire [Part 1]
33| Mask [Part 2]
34| It Burns
35| Explanation
36| Sweets
A Big Thank You (Read pls)
37| Meeting
IM CRYING RN (Pls read!!)
Special|~ 100k!?
38| Transfer Student
39| Tears
1.05K FOLLOWERS!?
40| The Past
41| No Control
42| After Effects
43| "Surprise, Surprise?"
44| Hurtful Truth
Author's Note
IDEAS BOARD~
Special|~ Valentine's Day
Important Author's Note
Hello Again
46| Away
47| Panic
48| On a Hunt
Author's Note About The '100k Special'
Q&A for 200k
49| Staying Over
50| Sleeping Over
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 1)
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)
Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day
51| Something New
Story Time!
52| A Push in the Wrong Way
53| A Little Suspicous
54| Angel
Author's Note
55| Addictive
56| His Pain
57| Bullies
58| Crimson
59| Possible
60| White Walls
61| Starve
62| Power
Thank you <3
63| Fake Smile
64| Strange
Check out these books!
65| I'll Love You Forever
66| Don't Leave Me
Holy- 500k?!
Special|~ 500k
67| Fear and Trust
68| Too Much
69| Their Disbelief
70| Can I..
71| Her Light
72| Glow
73| Happy
74| Give In
75| Contents
76| Tired
Not an Update
77| Do It
78| Spade
79| Grateful
80| Heartbeat
81| Plans
Special|~ Happy Kookie Day
82| Watch Out
83| Nothing
84| Strawberry Daze
Special|~ Spinoff
Special|~ Spinoff pt.2
Special|~ Spinoff pt.3
85| I Think It's Love
86| Something's Off
87| Red Feeling
88| Broken
89| Tricks for the Weak
90| Sudden Visit
Author's Note
91| Threat
92| A Mistake
93| The Big Reveal
A/N : A Little Something
A/N : So close!!
•• 1 MILLION Q&A ••
94| Heartfelt
95| Acceptance
96| April
A/N : Make a vote.
97| Shard
Family Photobook
A/N : Birthday Wishes
98| Odd Encounter
99| The Concert
100| The Concert (pt.2)
101| The Concert (pt.3)
102| Waking Up
103| Missing Him
104| Kiss Me
I'm sorry.
I'm back!

45| Friends?

9.6K 414 196
Od KittyBlossomCB

[Unedited]

The soft knocking on your door woke you up. You groggily look up towards the locked door at the other end of your room, rubbing your eyes and yawning.

'They're still trying to talk to me. I want to.... but I don't at the same time...'

A couple more knocks were heard outside your door, then silence. Yeah you felt bad, but you were confused and upset. You don't want to talk to anyone today. Luckily for you, school was again today, and that's your escape.

Hopping out of bed, you grabbed your uniform that was hanging up neatly behind your door, quickly changing and gathering your stuff.  You sigh softly as you brushed your hair in the mirror while humming a small tune.  Once finished, you turned around and picked up your black backpack before running out the door.

You pant heavily as you stop in front of the school sign by the gate. You're proud you made it before the bell rang.

"Hey, [Y/n]!"

You look up to see a smiling Changjae, along with Eric and Kyungsoo, who were looking around and chatting about stuff behind the excited werewolf.

You smile and wave back as you walked up to them.  "Hi, Changjae."  you greeted.

The werewolf smiled. "Guess what~". he sang, reaching into his pocket.

"What?" you questioned, watching him pull out a phone with a simple red casing, waving it in front of your face.

"I found your phone!" he said as he passed you the device, your eyes wide as a smile formed on your lips.

You jumped up and down, happily excepting the phone from his hands. "Really?!" you exclaimed, catching the two werewolves attention behind you and Changjae. "Wow! Thank you Changjae!" you smiled as you grabbed the said boy and pulled him into a hug, him wrapping his arms around your back instantly.

You both pulled away when the bell rang, all the nearby students quickly getting inside for classes, including you and your werewolf friends.

The teacher constantly spoke about things you weren't really paying attention to at the moment, it was really hard with all the glances Jacob keeps giving you. 

'He's making me confused!'

You sigh as you lightly tap your pencil against the wooden desk, trying hard to focus on the lesson at hand.  You set your chin upon your palm, keeping eyes on the teacher while ignoring Jacob who sorta gave up on gaining your attention for now.  The clock above the chalkboard made a tick every time the hand moved closer to the time that the bell would ring.

BRRRRRINNNNGGGG!!

And there goes the bell.

You gathered your stuff up as you stood up from your seat, passing by all the chattering students on your way to the open door that led to the now filled hallways.  As you looked around for Kyungsoo so you both could go to class together, you felt a small tug on your sleeve, making you furrow your eyebrows and turn around only to face Jacob Kim.

You blink in silence as you stared at him. "Um... hi?" you say loud enough so he could hear you, even though your voice came out sorta quiet and nervous.

"Hey." he simply said, suddenly pulling on your sleeve and tugging you somewhere from the busy hallways. You stared at his back for awhile until he brought you to one of the halls that was empty and quiet. "Sorry for bringing you here, I just thought this was a better place to talk rather than being around a bunch of students."

You gave a subtle nod, playing with the hem of your sleeve.  "O-okay.."  you look to the side for a second before looking back at Jacob.  "What-  What is it you wanted to talk to me about, exactly?"  you ask.

Jacob tilted his head at you with a cute expression on his face.  "You know...  I was thinking we could be friends?"  he smiles.

"Not to be r-rude or anything... but why be friends with me?  There's plenty of better kids in our class, but why me out of all of them?"  you question with an almost unnoticeable frown tugging at your lips.

Jacob lightly shrugs, still wearing the cute smile. "I mean, you're smart, cute, pretty.... Overall, I thought you'd be happy having another friend." he pouts slightly, watching your hands nervously play with your sleeves still.

You furrow your eyebrows, a confused look on your face. "Thanks but... I mean..."

'Should I really be friends with Jacob? I mean he's cute, sweet, a little flirty but nice... Maybe I will.'

"S-Sure, I suppose." you reply with a shy look on your face as a small, faint blush creeped up on your cheeks.

Jacob grinned, holding his hand out towards you. "Friends?"

You nod slightly and clasp his hand in yours, shaking lightly before pulling away.

'His hands are so warm...'

The sound of quick footsteps coming up behind you made Jacob turn away and leave. You stare confusedly at his back as he walked off.

"[Y/n]! Gosh. Thank goodness I found you!" a familiar voice says. You turn around to face Kyungsoo who looked like he ran for awhile but it seemed to not bother him a bit. "I was looking all over for you! I thought you were stuck somewhere but here you are!" he said in a slight upset tone.

"Sorry, Kyungsoo.. I-I was just wandering around.." you reply with a slight stutter to your voice, your eyes catching how Kyungsoo looked so worried.

He tapped your shoulder softly. "Hey, what's with the stutter?" he asks.

"Nothing." you quickly say, wanting to get off the topic. "Are we gonna be late for art class? Also.. How'd you find me anyway?" you inquire with a curious glint in your eyes.

Kyungsoo laughs lightly. "There's the [Y/n] I know! And I found you by following your scent, silly." he simply said, making you smile a bit at his cheery tone.

"Thanks. Let's get to class my friend!" you shout in a low, odd voice, causing the werewolf beside you to laugh. "Let's go~ let's go!"

"Alright, alright!"

'I wonder why Jacob suddenly left like that. Maybe he didn't want Kyungsoo to see him or something?'

You sighed.

You arrived home safe and sound with your werewolf friends sticking by your side the whole way there, even to the shops you stopped at to look into. You waved goodbye to them as they turned to leave and head their separate ways. A small sigh left your lips as you shut the door after watching your friends pass by another apartment building where you couldn't see them anymore.

A buzz came from your phone, you look down as you unlocked the device and clicked the messaging app, your eyebrows furrowed.

Unknown
Hello?

You
Who's this?

Unknown
Guess ;)

You
Idk. Some rando who I don't know?

Unknown
The most amazing kid in school ;)

You
Hmmmmm

You
Idk

You
Wait

You
How'd you get my number? That's creepy

Unknown
Ya know I found your phone in your first class after I left but I came back for something and put your number in my contacts

You
Uhhh

Unknown
Like any normal person (^ω^)

You
Idk how to feel about that...

Unknown
Oh sorry I didn't know I made you uncomfortable ( ̄▽ ̄)

You
You're weird

Unknown
My bad ;-;

You
Can't you just tell me your name or no?
Seen

You
Hello?

Unknown
Yes cutie ;)

You
Ugh 😒

You
This is getting really weird so I'm gonna leave now

Unknown
Wait!!

Unknown
Just call me Kim :)

You
What

You
Kim?

You
That's all I get?

You
Whatever

You
I'm leaving bye

Kim
Cya cutie ;)

You couldn't help but feel creeped out that this random kid somehow found your phone and copied your number down just so they could text you.

A sudden tap on your shoulders stalled you and made you loss your grip on your phone, it dropping onto the 'welcome' carpet in front of the door.

"What the-?!" you turned around to glare at the person who caused you to be scared. "Oh? Hi, TaeTae-oppa." you simply said, your glare subsiding as you remembered your talk you had with your friends earlier.

Flashback

"Ah, hi guys!" you smiled as you skipped over to their table, sitting down by Changjae and giggling at the funny faces he was making.

"What's up [Y/n]? Last I seen you, you looked pretty bothered about something." Eric wondered as he took a sip out of his water bottle.

You sighed. "My... My brothers. I'm a little mad at my brothers." you said quietly.

"Why's that?" Kyungsoo replied.

"They've never told me about their past and such. Turns out, Yoongi and Jungkook killed people...before they met me. I was surprised y'know? I've only known them to be nice and caring... not.. not killers."

Eric patted your back, making you look at him. "You shouldn't be mad at them. That's the past, [Y/n]. They can tell you when they feel comfortable to actually bring the truth up. I think it hurts them to see you ignore them like that, right?" you nodded to his words. "Then just forget about that, okay?"

Flashback end

Taehyung tilted his head as he read your expression. "Who were you talking to? I was calling for you upstairs a couple times but you never answered." he pouted cutely.

You felt bad. "I'm sorry oppa! What is it you needed?"

"Video games?" he said with a grin, holding out his hand as you gladly took it.

"Sure!"

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Sorry for the wait 😓
I hope this chapter was good enough. I wonder.... Who do you guys think is messaging her? ALSO! Who's watching the Grammys tonight!?!?!!!?!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

70.2K 6.1K 24
*BOOK TWO* !!READ 'THE STRANGER' FIRST!! It's been a few months since Taehyung reappeared in Hana's life. At first, she thought life was finally loo...
31.1K 861 27
"I'm sorry.... please forgive me...." he sobbed under the rain. I couldn't. My heart had turned to stone. Because of him. "When I was a nerd.... you...
185K 3.5K 23
᯽︎𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕᯽︎ "Y/N-ah, don't leave" I said while begging. It's our fault. "Please don't leave us behind" Jungkook said wh...
518 142 41
"The sky is supposed to be blue! Not pink! Tell me, where am I? Are you guys are some sort of aliens who kidnapped me? Tell me!" A completely differe...