The Youngest Salvatore

Door SeriouslyKlaus

When Alexa goes missing Stefan and Damon are heartbroken. 100+ Years later, Niklaus Mikaelson allows Damon S... Meer

The Cast
-----1----
What Do You Want
----3----
----4----
----5----
----6----
----7----
----8----
----9----
----10----
----11----
----12----
----13----
----14----
----15----
----16----
----17----
----18----
----19----
----20----
----21----
----22----
----23----
----24----
----Sorry!----
----25----
----26----
#Wattys2018
----27----
----28----
----29----
----30----
----31----
----32----
----34----
----35----
----36----
Update :)
----37----
----38----
----39----
----40----
----41----
----42----
----43----
----44----
----45----
----46----
----47----
----48----
----49----
----51----
Hey :)
2021 Sequel???

----50----

3.3K 27 2
Door SeriouslyKlaus

MAKE SURE TO READ THE A/N AT THE END IT'S VERY VERY IMPORTANT THANKSKSK

Alexa's POV:

"Okay, okay, everyone quiet down" I hear Damon yell out to everyone, I immediately go stop my conversation with Rebekah and turn around, to see Damon standing up at the table, "Since I'm the brother of the bride and all, I'd like to make a speech" 

Oh no... please no 

"So um, here it goes. Alexa, you're the best little sister anyone could ask for, I spent more than 16 years with you, then you sadly left us, but you found your way back and now we can spend more time making trouble together. The day you came back was the best day of my life and I have Klaus to thank for that, if you hadn't of made me ring Alexa, she wouldn't be here right now and I probably wouldn't of ever seen her again. I had no clue you and Klaus had a thing, I just thought it had been a coincidence, to say it was a shock to find out that our enemy was our Sister's lover would be an understatement, but soon enough you made us realise that Klaus could be so much more than our enemy, you showed us the good side of him. Then you guys broke up again and you left for New Orleans for a fresh start with Hope, initially you were getting away from Klaus, but in the end as per usual you ended up falling even more in love with him. I know he makes you happy, so I'm going to have to accept that Stefan and I won't be the most important Men in your life anymore" Damon clears his throat, "Today I handed you my little sister, I trust that you will not break her heart or harm her in anyway" He says to Niklaus, who just looked at him, smiled and nodded in understanding. 

Kol then stood up and cleared his throat, he took out a piece of paper and read over it, but then shook his head and just scrunched up the paper, "I did have a speech, but reading over it now, it doesn't sound as good as Damon's, so improvising is my best option. Niklaus I've known you since the day I was born, you were always the kind brother, but strict brother, you made Sure all of us were kept unharmed. But then our mother and father turned us into these monsters and all of those traits vanished, I thought i'd never get my brother back, I thought that you'd never be capable of loving someone as much as you love Alexa, but here we are today. Now Alexa, When we met you were handcuffed to my couch, so to say it was a shock to me is an understatement, but I'm happy it happened, because then we wouldn't be here today. I remember one day I decided to flirt with you a bit, call you beautiful right infront of Nik, little did you know that when you turned your back to pick flowers for the children in the village, Nik had me in headlock and threatened to drown me over and over again if I didn't stay away from you" I burst out laughing at the end, along with the others, now that's a story I didn't know, "But I'm really excited to be your Brother-in-law, oh and if my brother doesn't treat you well then I'm always another choice too" He winks jokingly at the end, causing me to chuckle. 

Nik looks at me and gives me a toothy smile, "Time for the first dance now love" He whispers in my ear, causing shivers to go down my spine. He stands up and holds his hand out for me, I do the same thing and wrapped my hand around his. We both walk towards the makeshift dance floor under the big white tent and then our song starts playing and we both start swaying in eachothers arms. 

"I love you so much" He whispers in my ear again. 

"I love you too Nik" I kiss his neck and he stiffens. 

"We still have more than 2 hours to go, let's not start this here" His voice goes down a few octaves. I know the kiss effected him but damnnn. 

"Okidoki" I say cheekily. 

"I hope you enjoyed today, was it everything you were hoping for?" He asks me. 

"It was more than what I was hoping for, it was amazing" I say thruthfully.

 "I'm sorry about what Caroline said, but just know it was all in the past" 

"Nik, it's fine, I understand" I mumble.

"and that Alexa, is the reason I love you so much" He smiles, "You're so understanding, funny and caring, I'm glad that I get to spend the rest of my life with you" 

"May i cut in?" Damon asks Niklaus.

"Ofcourse" Nik lets go of my hand and passes it back over to Damon. 

"My little sister isn't so little now, ey" He chuckles. 

"I think I grew up many, many years ago, I just definitely don't look the part"  I reply. 

"Look, at first I really didn't like the idea of you marrying him, but he's grown on me I guess" 

"Thank you Damon, for helping out with all this, it means the world to Niklaus and I" I smile.

"You're my sister, the least I could do was help you out on your wedding day" 

"and for that both Stefan and you are the best brothers anyone could ask for" I lean into his chest and give him a hug. 

2 HOURS LATER: Around 11pm 

I was in Niklaus' arms and he was walking me to our room, a couple of months ago, Niklaus had gotten builders to build us our own house in Mystic Falls. It's around 2 minutes away from my brothers and around 5 minutes away from Niklaus' family's mansion, it's absolutely beautiful. 

We got the house designed by some people and got furniture put in a couple of weeks ago, so it would be all ready for us to move into. 

Nik unlocks the door and slams it shut. He pins me up against the wall and kisses me roughly, we stay there for about 2 minutes, before he speeds up to our master bedroom and throws me onto the bed. He then begins to kiss me again, but more slowly and passionately from before.

 "I love you so much Alexa" He whispers into my ear.

"I love you more" I smile.

"Impossible" He whispers back. 

The Next Morning: 

I roll over to see Niklaus silently sleeping beside me, his arm still wrapped around my waist, he looks like an angel when he sleeps. He stirs a bit and his eyes open, "Morning, Mrs. Mikaelson" He says croakily. 

"Morning Mr. Mikaelson" I smirk, he leans in for a kiss, but I'm quick to pull back. 

"Wow" He looks offended. 

"Nah ah, morning breath" I say, but he leans back in, 

"Who cares" He then kisses me. I mean, I guess I could get used to this seeming as it'll be my morning routine forever.

 My phone buzzes interrupting our make out session, "I have to answer this, sorry" I pull back, "It's Damon, probably asking me when Hope can be picked up" 

"Hey, what's up" I answer the phone. 

"Morning Mrs. Mikaelson" He replies, "Your daughter wishes to be brought home" 

"Oh, is she okay? She always loves being at your house" 

"Yeah, she's just really excited to see the house" He chuckles lightly. 

"Ah okay, well I can come pick her up in like 20 minutes or so" I reply.

"No need, I can drop her off in about 30" He says. 

"Sure, see ya then" 

"Au revoir" 

I put the phone back down on the dresser, Niklaus looks at me curiously.

 "Hope wants to see the house, Damon's going to drop her off in 30 minutes or so" I say while yawning. 

"Enough time to have a shower together?" he smirks. 

"Definitely" I smirk back. 

25 minutes Later: 

I've just finished getting dressed when the doorbell goes off, "NIK CAN YOU GRAB THAT, IT'S PROBABLY DAMON!" I shout down to him. 

"OKAY" He shouts back, I listen in to see if it is Damon, but to my surprise it actually isn't, "Caroline?" I hear a hush whisper. 

"Klaus" She greets back. 

"1. why the hell are you here and 2. How did you know we lived here?" I hear Niklaus whisper. 

"I wanted to come apologise, to both you and Alexa, what I did was horrible and I regret it so much, please Nik forgive me" I hear her beg. I speed downstairs. 

"You didn't answer the second question" I say smartly.

 "Alexa, hey, I knew you lived here because a few months ago I saw the blueprints of the house on the kitchen table in the boarding house" She says a little bit nervous. 

"Oh" Is all I say. 

"Please forgive me for what I did yesterday, I have no clue what came over me, it was idiotic and i'm so, so sorry" She says, tears forming in her eyes, my posture softens and I'm not so tense anymore. 

"Caroline what you did was humilating to not just me but Niklaus as well, you also made a fool out of yourself. Bringing a witch in to hurt me that was the most stupidest thing anyone has ever done" I rant, "But... I believe in second chances, you were just doing what your heart thought was right and not what your brain did" 

"So I'm forgiven?" She asks. 

"Not fully, but I'm less angry at you" 

"Thank you so much Alexa, you won't regret this I swear"

"Yeah, well you still need Nik's forgiveness too" 

"Niklaus, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make a fool of you like that at your own wedding" She says. 

"You're forgiven"He says simply. a

"Thank you so much guys, it means a lot that you're giving me a second chance" She smiles.

 "It's fine" 

"Okay, well I better head off and get out of your hair, hope the rest of your wedding was good, see ya" She says and rushes into her car excitedly. 

"Aren't you just such a nice person all of a sudden" Niklaus jokes and pulls me in for a hug. 

"I'm in a good mood, don't ruin it" I joke too.

A/N: HEYY SO IT'S BEEN LIKE FOREVER, SO I THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU A LITTLE FILLER CHAPTER, THE NEXT ONE WILL BE THE FINAL CHAPTER, HOWEVERRRRR I HAVE 2 NEW BOOKS COMING OUT SOON AND I THINK YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY THEM. 

HERE'S THE FIRST FEW SENTENCES OF THE NEWEST ONE CALLED "THE PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER" 

Normal..

Now that's a funny and strange word, you see being the President's daughter means that nothing is EVER normal.

HIi, I'm Amelia Thornwood and my father is Robert Thornwood, the President Of America.

You must be thinking, wow how cool she's the daughter of one of the most important people in the word, well you are veryyyy wrong, it's definitely not cool.

I'm constantly being watched, whether it be by bodyguard or social media/papparrazis, so there's definitely no room for mistakes in my life. 

I'M HOPING TO RELEASE THE BOOK BEFORE THE END OF FEBRUARY BUT FIRST I WANT TO PILE A FEW CHAPTERS UP SO I CAN JUST PRESS PUBLISH EVERY FEW DAYS AND I CAN FOCUS ON MY OTHER BOOK TOO :))) SO YEAH LOOK OUT FOR THAT BUT UNTIL THEN 

BAIII 

~Amy xoxo

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

804K 37.3K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
228K 5.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
5.7K 229 40
When Amelia is turned by an Original Vampire, she is bound to them by a sire bond. Her lover, who has problems of his own, promises to lift her curse...
298K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc