She Became Mine

Galing kay lovatic_f

A young fragile girl just wants to be loved, will the famous celebrity couple Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderra... Higit pa

She Became Mine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ask.fm
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

3.9K 120 12
Galing kay lovatic_f

Demi POV.

"Melody, sweetheart" I began

I didn't know what to say to her at all. I just stared at her with my mouth open.

"Melody, I apologise for going through your bag but,,"I began

"Then why did you go through it?" She shouted

"I needed to make sure that you're safe"

"What do you mean safe?"

"I had to check for your blades" I told her

"WHAT? You took my blades?" She screamed at me. I was praying she wouldn't wake up Millie, I couldn't be dealing with my sick toddler right now.

"I'm sorry melody but I can't let you have them. It won't help your recovery at all"

"But Demi. I need them"

Her anger left her system and was replaced with fear and sadness.

I picked myself up off the floor and slowly made my way towards melody. I perched on her bed and looked her directly in the eye.

Of course she broke eye contact and moved her gaze down to her oh so interesting hands. Placing two fingers under her chin I lifted her head so her eyes reconnected with mine.

"You don't need these blades. Whenever you're triggered you come and find me or Wilmer ok."

"B-but Demi"

"I'm sorry sweetheart but I'm not letting you have them."

"Melody, I found this in your bag. I know I should have asked you if I could read it beforehand but I had to know what it was about." I told her.

She blankly stared at it without speaking a word.

"Darling have you read this letter?" I asked calmly, putting it on the bed in front of her.

Without responding she began to shake. Her eyes moved all over the room, refusing to focus on something.

"Melody, sweetie look at me. Concentrate on me and calm down it's ok"

Melody POV

"Melody, sweetie look at me. Concentrate on me and calm down it's ok"

I tried to focus on Demi's soothing voice but I couldn't.

She found the letter and I've no idea if that's a good or bad thing because I've never read the bloody thing.

If I tell her I haven't read it then she'll wonder why but if I tell her I have read it then she'll want to talk about what was said.

She can't know I can't read.

"Sweetheart breath deeply with me" she encouraged.

"I c-can't"

"Come here"

She took hold of my hand and brought it to her chest. She flattened my palm over her heart. I could feel the steady rhythm and did all I could to concentrate it. All I thought about in that moment was the constant beat of Demi's heart. She placed her hand on top of mine, pressing it to her skin.

"That's it angel. In and out nice and slowly"

After another five minutes of Demi's soothing words I was finally calm again. We stayed in silence for a while longer until Demi asked me again

"Melody please answer me, have you read this?"

She took my hand off her chest and held it tightly in hers.

"Come on sweetheart you can tell me anything" she added when I didn't reply

"I haven't read it" I finally admitted

"Why not?"

"I don't know" I lied

She sighed deeply, I know she can tell I'm lying to her.

"I know you know why melody. Come on open up to me"

I simply shook my head and looked down at my hands again.

"Can I tell you why I think you've not read it?" Demi asked

I glanced up at her but refused to make eye contact. Eventually I nodded, giving her permission.

"I think it's because you can't read. Am I right baby girl?"

Instead of having a panic attack I just sobbed. It felt like the tears would never stop and I'd spend the rest of my life crying.

"I'm s-sorry"

"Don't you dare be apologising for this. This is not your fault sweetheart and me and Wilmer will sort it out"

"No! You can't help me. Nothing will work" I shouted

"We will help you. I promise you melody we will help you"

She pulled me into her embrace and I sobbed into her chest. She manoeuvred us both so we were lay back in my bed, her arms tightly around me. I looked up at Demi and noticed she too had tears falling down her cheeks.

I lay comfortably in her arms for a while before my attention turned to the letter still resting on the bed.

"Demi?"

"Yeah darling?"

"What does the letter say?"

I felt Demi tense up and suck in a breath.

"Ermm well I don't think you need to know"

"Please Demi. I have to know what it says. Will you read it to me?" I practically begged

"Ok but you need to promise me that you won't push me away. We can talk about it ok?"

"I promise"

And so she began reading. With every word my heart broke a little more. She really did hate me. I thought deep down my mum would have some genuine love for me but she didn't. All she had for me was hate.

If I'd have been able to read I would have know not to tell the police anything. They're gonna get me. One way or another they are going to find me and hurt me.

No matter how safe I feel in Demi and Wilmer's arms it's not going to be enough to stop my parents from getting their revenge.

Why did I have to tell the police.

I'm so stupid.

"Melody"

"Melody sweetheart"

"MELODY"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Demi began shaking my by my shoulders.

"Sorry"

"You well and truly zoned out there baby girl. What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

"Nothing"

"Melody you promised not to block me out" Demi said with a firm but comforting voice

"I'm fine Demi."

"You're lying but I'm going to leave it for now. Let's get up and have breakfast and we can discuss what to do about this with Wilmer later"

"What are we doing today?" I asked

"It's mine and Wilmer's last day off before we go back to work tomorrow so we were thinking of having a family day" she informed me.

I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed but I understood why her and Wilmer would want to spend time with Millie.

"Oh ok. Where are you taking Millie?" I asked trying to sound excited for them

"Sweetie you're coming as well. You're part of the family now" she smiled warmly

"We were thinking of a going to the aquarium and taking a picnic. Wilmer secretly loves the dolphins" she winked

"Sounds fun. I've never been"

"Come on let's get up then. You go for a shower while I check on Millie"

She got out of my bed and left my room, leaving me alone with my thoughts. She's taken my blades, what am I going to use. I need to find more.

Demi POV

While melody showered I decided to make Millie's breakfast. She wasn't feeling the best so porridge will be the best option. After making it I leave it on the table to cool why I go and wake Millie.

Luckily she's just starting to wake up herself when I reach the living room. Crouching down at the side if the sofa I softly caress her cheek.

"Hey there baba"

Her little fists rub her eyes before she opens them fully and looks at me.

She lifts her arms as a way of telling me to pick her up. I happily lift her into my arms and place her on my hip.

"How's mummy's baby feeling?" I ask her using my baby voice

She shakes her head at me and nestles into my chest.

"Alright baby girl. Mummy's gonna make you better" I soothed.

I managed to place her in her high-chair and I sat at the table next to her.

"Look what mummy's made you Millie" I said excitedly, hoping to encourage her to eat. She always looses her appetite when she gets sick.

"Open up for me baby girl"

I hold the spoon to her mouth and she lets me feed her.

"You're being such a good girl Millie. Wait until I tell daddy how well you're doing"

As if on cue Wilmer enters the kitchen. He comes over and places a soft but passionate kiss on my lips then kisses the top of Millie's head.

"How's my two favourite girls this morning?" He says as he pours a cup of coffee and then joins me at the table.

"This little one is still a bit sick but is being a big girl and eating her breakfast for mummy. And mummy is incredibly tired because daddy didn't wake up to help me" I jokingly told him.

"Aww baby I'm sorry. You should have woken me up"

"Are you joking. The fire alarm wouldn't have woken you up last night."

"Just roll me out of bed next time" he said sarcastically

"Don't even tempt me Mr Valderrama"

"Seriously though was she up all night?" He wondered

"Three times. I've been up since 5"

"Oh baby I'm sorry. Is melody awake?"

"She's in the shower. We decided to go to the aquarium today" I informed him

"DOLPHINS" he shouted, making Millie giggle as I fed her.

"I need to talk to you about melody though"

"What about her my love?"

I proceeded to tell him all about the letter and how melody hadn't learnt how to read.

"We'll sort it baby. After our family day I'm going straight to the police"

I nodded and wiped Millie's mouth with a baby wipe, much to her annoyance.

"Shhh baba let mummy clean your face"

I lifted her out of the high-chair and set her down on my lap while Wilmer made us both breakfast. She snuggled into me and made it easy for me to eat. She usually wriggles about all over the place.

Wilmer and I finished and he took Millie to go and get ready. When he left melody came in.

"Come on then sweetheart what do you want to eat?"

A/n

I promise you I'm trying to update as much as I can but I've got a lot going on because I'm moving out in three weeks to go to university so I'm trying to sort all that out.

Please please please give me ideas!!!!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

45.2K 1.9K 29
When nineteen year old Demi is about to start her second year of college, she suddenly gets kicked out of home. With no money to continue her studies...
32.3K 1.6K 37
Finding True Love will only come along once in a lifetime, but if you don't realise you have it then you can loose it all in a day. Since the day Dem...
75.7K 3.3K 15
Watch as Demi and Wilmer try and celebrate the birth of their twin babies, while trying to mourn the suicide of their eldest daughter, Izzy. This is...
39.6K 1.5K 12
can we feel that love again?