Chapter 5

Demi POV

"Babe, go and get Millie. She's crying" I said to Wilmer as we were laying in bed together. I moved my head off his bare chest so he could get out of bed.

"You want me to get you anything while I'm up?" He asked

"No, just get me my baby" I smiled

"Oh and make her a bottle, I wanna see if she'll take that" I shouted after him once he'd walked out of our bedroom.

He walked back in carrying a struggling, agitated two year old. My baby girl definitely wasn't a morning person. Wilmer leant down and placed Millie next to me on the bed. He climbed back in on the other side of her.

"Shhh Millie. Calm down bubba" I cooed over my little girl. I placed an arm over her little body in attempt at stopping her from thrashing her arms and legs about.

I watched as Wilmer turned over on his side to face me and Millie, he held the bottle and placed it in her mouth. She started drinking which really surprised me, I expected her to try and get to my boobs. I quickly grabbed my phone off the bedside table and took a picture of my two loves.

@ddlovato this is the best thing to wake up to! 💕😘💜

I tweeted that before attaching the picture of my little family.

I smiled down at Millie who was now happily drinking a bottle which her father held for her. While he did that I traced my fingers softly across her stomach, she still had that round, hard, baby belly.

"Dem?" Wilmer said, breaking the silence

"Yeah babe?"

"When are we telling you know who about you know what?" He asked, referring to us both leaving for Vegas the following day. This was gonna be a quick trip and we wouldn't be able to take Millie with us this time. The UFC fights were not a place to take a baby, I think it would scar her for life. We were  only going to be gone for about three days but that would kill me. I knew she would be safe with my mom but there's nothing stronger than mine and Millie's relationship.

"I don't know. I don't want to tell her" I sighed

"Baby I know but we have to. She'll be ok" he reassured me.

"Ok well let's do it now"

"Oh can't you do it on your own?" He whined like a little child

"Nope, we're going down together" I laughed.

He nodded at me before leaning over Millie and pecking my lips softly.

"Come up her mills" I said happily, lifting my baby off her back and sitting her on my lap so she could face me. She had a leg over each one of my thighs. I held onto her waist and smiled at her as she giggled away. A bottle solves everything! She was back to being my happy toddler but I know it won't last long, I'm about to break her little heart, that's if she understands me. I don't think she will know what I'm telling her.