Forbidden love (MGE harem fa...

By twsbukster1

After the rise of the demon queen, most bloodthirsty monsters changed into more humanoid variants of said mon... More

Chapter one: outcast
Author comment
Chapter two: The hellhound
Chapter three: wolf
Chapter four: heat
Chapter five: The first phase
Chapter six: truth
Chapter seven: shot down
Chapter eight: comfort
Chapter 9: love coil
Chapter 10: Behind enemy lines
Chapter 11: taming a beast pt. 1
Chapter 12: pt. 2, a duel with death
Chapter 13: girl on girl + unlocked door + unrelenting sexual enrergy
Chapter 14: Hunted
Chapter 16: protect (wholesome part 2)
Chapter 17: fixing a broken mind (part one)
Chapter 18: going down the rabbit hole (literally)
Chapter 19: fixing a broken mind part 2
Chapter 20: a mistake
Chapter 21: blizzard
Chapter 22: old wounds
Chapter 23: nightmares part 1
Chapter 24: nightmares part 2: Fever
Chapter 25: the first one home
Not dead (again)
Chapter 26: Hidden
Chapter 26: underground
Chapter 27: an old friend
Chapter 28: sacrifice
Chapter 29: home
Chapter 30: three daughters
Chapter 31: The obsidian pyramid
Chapter 32: 1942
Chapter 33: The demon awakens
Chapter 34: The hellwolf
Chapter 35: Protector
Chapter 36: The hive
Chapter 37: the insect queen
Chapter 38: the desert oasis
Chapter 39: The chosen
Chapter 40: The battle of mind and heart
Chapter 41: The battle of mind and (shattered) heart
Chapter 42: the battle of (broken) mind and heart
Chapter 43: like father like son
Chapter 44: To hell and back
Chapter 45: Loss of life (dark as fuck)
Chapter 46: sexual tension and torture
Chapter 47: The dark elf
Chapter 48: Memento Mori
Chapter 49: a sex deprived lilirune in the fields of limbo
Chapter 50: The end of the battle of mind and heart
Chapter 51: the war continues
Chapter 52: Got milk? (Im not sorry)
Chapter 53: lost in the snow
Chapter 54: metal walls and no chances
Chapter 55: under her spell
Chapter 56: Frozen over
Chapter 57: Consciously unconscious
Chapter 58: Loki
Chapter 59: The wandering scholar
Chapter 60: Onwards
Chapter 61: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Chapter 62: Under the night sky
Chapter 63: Blood on the sand (sad warning)
Chapter 64: Her last breath (sad, again)
Chapter 65: Shock
Chapter 66: Memories
Chapter 67: Mindless
Character list
Chapter 68: Eternity of agony
Chapter 69: Trance (Lemon)
Chapter 70: Forgiveness
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: A brief explanation
Chapter 73: embrace
Chapter 74: Poison
Chapter 75

Chapter 15: a god's first time (actually wholesome after the lemon)

2.6K 36 0
By twsbukster1

Two days later, Y/N POV.

Dragons are interesting creatures. The stronger ones always had the ability to manipulate their form and appear human. Dragons who survived the onslaught that was the human/monster war, were immortalized after being turned into monster girls after the brutal outcome. Various dragons that were deemed "legendary" by the monster community, and "gods" by ancient civilizations, have vanished or went into hiding. There are rare variants of most monsters that are actually male, these monsters have a higher sex drive and unlike feminine variants, they wouldn't care much if something happened to their wives. The main difference between dragons of today and the dragons of old were that their main forms swapped, another is that their human forms changed into a mixture of both whereas they used to look purely human. It is not uncommon that a monster is considered a god or goddess. These monsters look, act, and live, differently. The first requirement for a monster to be legendary is for them to have no span on their lives. The only exception are demon monsters that already have no span on their lives. Chris and I are technically incubi meaning we both have no set life span. It is unknown where the first legendary monsters originated from but most monster history can be traced back partially to mythical stories. If those were actually real it would explain why Artemis was a tsundere towards me. I hoped to whatever god actually existed that whatever equivalent to Zeus there was did not seek revenge if Artemis actually showed her feelings.
The dragoness was walking in front of me, she had traded her robes for a bra and shorts, the cloth hanging from her belt was longer than the fabric on her legs. She claimed that the humid weather made it too hot for her to wear them on long journeys, but if she operated like a normal reptile, I knew that was an excuse. If she was trying to tease me, it was working. My hypothesis was that she wanted to see how long it would take me to crack from refused intimate relations after having it served to me on a silver platter for the past few months. If this was the case, she'd be at it for a long time since before Luna found me I had gone without love for just over eighteen years, your move Artemis.

Artemis: I hear something up ahead, I can't see through the mist though.

Did I forget to mention that the weather here was like normal weather except multiplied by a bullet to the testicles? It felt like I was walking underwater with no way to swim, breathing in this much humidity couldn't be healthy.

Y/N: how can you tell?

Artemis: I wasn't coined the goddess of the hunt for nothing, you live for a few millennia    

There was gunshots and since I couldn't see the shooter and my right leg exploded in pain. I fell to the ground and stopped moving, maybe he would think he hit a vain and I bled out.  I heard a scream and the cracking of bones before more gunshots. I heard laughing from Artemis and I looked up. She looked away and rolled her eyes.

I felt stupid and my cheeks turned a shade of red. Artemis looked back and she burst out laughing.

Artemis: the man who's supposed to save all monsters and you decide to play dead...

She noticed my leg and went pale. Artemis leaned down next to me and took the fabric from her belt and tore it into strips before beginning the process of cleaning my wound. After removing the bullet with her long claws she cleaned and bandaged the wound. She was about to draw back when she noticed various cuts and gashes on my skin.

Artemis: what are these?

Y/N: Fang and Dawn tend to get carried away...

Artemis chuckled at this.

Artemis: on one hand that's kind of degrading, but on the other you don't seem to care about this, that's impressive... unless of course you're into pain...

Y/N: if I was into pain then I would be moaning in ecstasy instead of pain.

Artemis: oh you poor thing...

Y/N: of course you wouldn't know the difference because you confuse them whenever you're around me!

I mentally slapped myself, I hoped to god my wording didn't make sense so she wouldn't know what I meant.

Artemis: ... I... you just... *sighs* my first lover was a giant named Orion, he boasted that he could kill every animal, a legendary dorome named Gaea sent a monster to corrupt him towards her will in order to stop this and in the end I had to kill him... I always wandered if it was because of that wish I made with my father. That all started only after I accepted my feelings for him and then the next day he was corrupted and killed... I figured if I never meant to fall in love you wouldn't be harmed...

Y/N: what do you mean by wish?

Artemis: when I was three my father, Zeus, who is still alive and a dragon male, granted me a few wishes... one was to never get married. Back then I never regretted my wish after Orion died, but now that I'm thousands of years old and no longer considered a goddess I'm regretting it... I'm regretting all of it. No matter what I do my father never answers... I bet Hera did something because the second we changed into this form there was obvious issues. My mother, Leto, was killed and my father disappeared. I'm scared that you'll be killed... I don't want it to happen again.

Y/N: I don't suppose I could do anything to take your mind off it...

Artemis: let's get out of this humidity first...

She carefully picked me up and took flight before landing near a cave opening. She placed me down and sealed off of the cave.

Artemis: I've memorized every square unit of this realm and this cave is special and stand out among other caves.

Y/N: why is that?

Artemis: the natural groundwater here rises like a spring and hasn't frozen or grown too hot or cold in thousands of years.

Y/N: I don't see why that would be important here-

The dragoness stripped off what little clothing she had on and looked back to me with a seductive grin.

Artemis: you have a hole in your leg, not your pelvis... maybe you'll actually break through my scaly exterior~

Y/N: weren't you worried about me dying because of this a second ago?

Artemis: well... as a monster who's still a virgin after a few thousand years... you start to lost control over yourself... although I do admire the fact that you're not dragging yourself over over to me like most other people would. It isn't every day that someone who was named the goddess of virginity as well as many other things by an ancient culture~

Y/N: while doubt is being replaced by foolish ambitions, I still don't feel entirely right about this-

And that's as far as I got before a dragon jumped on me.

Artemis POV

I made sure Y/N's head was above the water as I pinned him down. It wasn't like he could fight back, there was still a hole in his leg. He stared up at me and I could see his lust and rational mind fighting within his eyes. I unclipped my bra and thew it to the side.

Artemis: your clothes are all wet now, I guess we have to wait until they dry~

I carefully took off his clothes, I started with his shirt and then threw it aside, I did the same with his pants and underwear. I stared down at his manhood, my mouth watered as I looked at it. I took it in my mouth, the sweat and salty taste caused my eyes to tear up. His dick began to throb almost instantly and within seconds Y/N released. The taste was indescribable, I almost melted on top of him and the only reason why I stopped was because I wanted to see the look on Y/N face the next time he released.

Y/N POV

Artemis crawled farther towards my face so that her breath tickled my face and her massive wings surrounded my vision so all that I saw was her purple wingspan. She looked down at me and her red eyes blazed with lust, I felt as her hot saliva dripped onto me as she licked the remaining semen of off her lips. I felt as a clawed hand wrapped around my length, the heat from her body worked with the strange yet pleasureful ridges and bumps of her scales.

Artemis: does it feel good~

I let out a cry as I released almost instantly again. Artemis turned around and licked the semen on my dick, her short pants were soaked and part of me knew that it wasn't just water. With my hands no longer being pressed against the ground I undid them and the fell. The dragoness let out a short cry of surprise before regaining to composure.

Artemis: the last man to see me naked was turned into an animal and ripped apart by his own hunting dogs, you took a risk~

I didn't respond as I stuck my tongue inside of her and she moaned loudly. I had completely forgot that she was a virgin and was surprised when she came seconds later.

Artemis: I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!

She turned around and completely wrapped her wings around me, I felt as she lined up her dripping entrance with my throbbing member.

Artemis: I know what happens next, but I will not falter from a little pain~

She pressed her limbs against mine with all of her strength. I felt as her long tongue explored the depths of my mouth. Artemis slammed down on my member and I felt the vibrations of her loud moan against my lips. I felt blood trickle and that's when it truly clicked what I had just done.
Artemis had the body of a virgin, yet the mind of a sex addict. She came too many times for me to count before I finally released. I felt her soft breasts against my chest as she collapsed onto me while breathing heavily.

Artemis: how does it feel to take the virginity of a goddess?

Y/N: I honestly don't know if I should prey to you or your father to forgiveness or protection, do you actually think your father will come after us?

Artemis: *chuckling* he can try, while he may have what would qualify as godlike abilities I'm not afraid to stand up against him, I haven't felt this good being around a man since...

She tried to hide her tremble but that wasn't easy to do when her wings mimicked her body movement, it felt like her entire being was shivering as if an ancient cold was throwing itself against her.

Artemis: Never mind that, the point is I won't let anything happen to you, I swear.

She pressed her lips against mine but unlike her lust induced one, this one felt like it was full of love that had been built up for thousands of years. It felt like I was weightless, it was like I was in a trance.

Artemis: I love you, Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.2K 36
COMPLETE! •───────•°•°•───────• "𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞�...
30.5K 1.3K 30
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...
41K 874 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...
160K 1.2K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...