Forbidden love (MGE harem fa...

By twsbukster1

After the rise of the demon queen, most bloodthirsty monsters changed into more humanoid variants of said mon... More

Chapter one: outcast
Author comment
Chapter two: The hellhound
Chapter three: wolf
Chapter four: heat
Chapter five: The first phase
Chapter six: truth
Chapter seven: shot down
Chapter eight: comfort
Chapter 9: love coil
Chapter 10: Behind enemy lines
Chapter 11: taming a beast pt. 1
Chapter 12: pt. 2, a duel with death
Chapter 14: Hunted
Chapter 15: a god's first time (actually wholesome after the lemon)
Chapter 16: protect (wholesome part 2)
Chapter 17: fixing a broken mind (part one)
Chapter 18: going down the rabbit hole (literally)
Chapter 19: fixing a broken mind part 2
Chapter 20: a mistake
Chapter 21: blizzard
Chapter 22: old wounds
Chapter 23: nightmares part 1
Chapter 24: nightmares part 2: Fever
Chapter 25: the first one home
Not dead (again)
Chapter 26: Hidden
Chapter 26: underground
Chapter 27: an old friend
Chapter 28: sacrifice
Chapter 29: home
Chapter 30: three daughters
Chapter 31: The obsidian pyramid
Chapter 32: 1942
Chapter 33: The demon awakens
Chapter 34: The hellwolf
Chapter 35: Protector
Chapter 36: The hive
Chapter 37: the insect queen
Chapter 38: the desert oasis
Chapter 39: The chosen
Chapter 40: The battle of mind and heart
Chapter 41: The battle of mind and (shattered) heart
Chapter 42: the battle of (broken) mind and heart
Chapter 43: like father like son
Chapter 44: To hell and back
Chapter 45: Loss of life (dark as fuck)
Chapter 46: sexual tension and torture
Chapter 47: The dark elf
Chapter 48: Memento Mori
Chapter 49: a sex deprived lilirune in the fields of limbo
Chapter 50: The end of the battle of mind and heart
Chapter 51: the war continues
Chapter 52: Got milk? (Im not sorry)
Chapter 53: lost in the snow
Chapter 54: metal walls and no chances
Chapter 55: under her spell
Chapter 56: Frozen over
Chapter 57: Consciously unconscious
Chapter 58: Loki
Chapter 59: The wandering scholar
Chapter 60: Onwards
Chapter 61: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Chapter 62: Under the night sky
Chapter 63: Blood on the sand (sad warning)
Chapter 64: Her last breath (sad, again)
Chapter 65: Shock
Chapter 66: Memories
Chapter 67: Mindless
Character list
Chapter 68: Eternity of agony
Chapter 69: Trance (Lemon)
Chapter 70: Forgiveness
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: A brief explanation
Chapter 73: embrace
Chapter 74: Poison
Chapter 75

Chapter 13: girl on girl + unlocked door + unrelenting sexual enrergy

2.8K 38 9
By twsbukster1

One week later. Y/N POV.

After the order was defeated in the demon realm, the mamono rebellion , which we were coined, gained support in vast amounts in very little time. Unfortunately those who didn't join our cause believed we were terrorists and traitors. The order pulled out of multiple villages and cities which caused a civil uprising to occur between them based on belief. There was currently a back and fourth battle going on in between them that rendered much of that land either destroyed or too dangerous to live out of fear that the other side would retake and get to them.
Everyone from the cave moved to the demon realm because of this. I wasn't complaining because that just meant I got to see my girlfriends... wives... friends; shit, what even do I call them?

The creator: I mean, it would technically be wives.

...wives, wait who the fuck said that I didn't even talk.

The creator: you didn't hear shit!

I think I did...

The creator: *frantic typing intensifies*

What the fuck was I saying... never mind. I wasn't complaining because it meant I could see my wives more often. Of course there was issues with living with a technical demon princess as the house, castle?... my instincts are telling me not to ask that question... Anyways, it's easy to lose track of everyone, well for me, somehow I always find at least two monsters in my bed when I'm woken up in the middle of the night. I'm pretty sure that Fang gets off to rape considering that she always finds a way to catch me by surprise in order to get a jump on me. Dawn likes when I let her ride me, but the cute look on her face when I eventually fight back makes me think she just likes having sex with me in general. Lilith always insists on threesomes or licks the "leftovers" as she calls it. There are times when I wake up in a Isabel's coil. She seems to like romance over sex and only has intercourse once in our embrace. Interestingly enough she's the one who wakes me up the most, I would feel her warm tongue against my cheeks as she kissed me all over my face while trying to get as close as possible without hurting me. It was Isabel who helped Mara have her first time with me. It honestly would've been adorable if Mara's hadn't kicked in and completely distracted me. Sarah often came into my room whenever she was hungry, it was strange for someone who was once a Cheshire Cat, to be so timid. While her physical form quickly changed, her mentality took its time and changed her into a naturally submissive person. Of course the submissiveness faded when spirit energy entered her gelatinous form. And then there was Luna. The manticore slept with me every single night, when another monster snuck in she would pretend to sleep but I could see her touching herself. She had significant restraint, when I was week and wanted to rest she would embrace me. If someone got ambitious while I was still in this state she would let out a noise that was a combination of a hiss and a growl. On rare occasions I would wake up in the middle of a pile of sleeping monster girls.

I was in a hallway when I heard some movement in a room at the end of the hall. I slowly approached the door and I opened it. Behind the door I saw Lilith and Fang in a tight embrace on the ground, they were fingering each other and there moans echoed against the room's walls. I quickly went to close the door when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I was shoved into the room and fell face first onto the ground. From the corner of my eye I saw as Lilith and and Fang approached me.
The monster who had shoved me quickly turned me so that I laid on my back. I recognized Dawn who licked her lips.

Dawn: I told you that my alpha would be here!

Fang: not only was I wrong to doubt you... I never thought seeing him like this would ever turn me on more than when I do it.

A horny hellhound who was in the middle of lesbian sex when I was "introduced" to this environment... RIP my pelvis.

Dawn: why were you two... fingering each other?

Lilith: Fang got anxious and I saw an opportunity; needless to say I think the gods who made them tried everything but get them wet.

Fang: I was just waiting for you to act on that thought, I've never pounced a female before~

Y/N: You can always continue and leave Dawn and I to do our thing.

Dawn began to salivate at the very thought of a moment alone with me. She began to pant heavily and her body felt like a space heater. Her tail wagged frantically and since she was sitting on my stomach it hit my member. Needless to say I was rock hard in seconds. Dawn moved back and began to undo my pants. I swear that girl had a sixth sense. Just as Dawn began to suck my member, Fang began to grind her maidenhood against my face. Lilith was shorter than Fang and I saw her shadow as she sucked on her nipples. Fang shoved my head deeper into her thighs as she orgasmed. The hellhound collapsed and panted at my side. Lilith licked Fang's juices from my face and made out with me. Dawn let out a howl as she came on my rod which caused my length to erupt inside of her. Lilith licked some of the semen off of Dawn as she collapsed onto my chest. Lilith laid on my right while fang laid to my left. Dawn took my member out and some of the semen leaked out. She shook slightly as she panted into my ear. I kissed her cheek as she began to doze off.
Needless to say I had missed everyone while I fought the order and I could tell that they had missed me.

I thought it was fitting to change the cover art because it was there before I made the switch between it being solely manticore and harem. So, the title is now dark slime Sarah, and I might occasionally change the cover I'm not sure. For some reason the original one just bothered me, if you want it back just say the word. Your wish is my command :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 506 31
fluff💞 Angst💘 (If y'all want lemons and I get asked enough for them I'll post another book as an add on if JUSt the continuation of the chapters fo...
2.4K 39 25
This story begins in the country of Britannia. A country where several certain races live with one another. And at the center of these races stood a...
746 9 6
Nanno x Fem reader imagines I would not be active on this story except if you request but I mostly be working on my story of My Dreadful Little Monst...
441 7 10
Daniel Reas Age: 23 Profession: Game - Alpha Tester Social Status: Single/Virgin While testing a new game he is transported to a new world know as t...