Rain || BTS x Child reader

By KittyBlossomCB

"The rain brought me sadness, but my happiness was you." One cold rainy night, a baby was left at someones do... More

โ€ขยฐใƒป ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ใƒปยฐโ€ข
||Prologue||
1| Hyung! [edited]
2| Adoration
3| I'll save you
4| Keep you safe
5| Curious
6| I miss them
7| Sick
8| Sneakily
9| Hurt in Two Ways
10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank
11| Halloween
12| Her First Sleepover
13| Phone Call
14| Kookie's Strangeness
15| Operation: Catch the guy
16| Operation.. Gone wrong!
17| For me?
18| All Of Me
19| True Form
20| His Reason
21| Close My Eyes
22| Not Really A Secret
23| Too Close
Extra|~ Jungkook
24| New Years' Troubles
Author's Note
25| First Class
26| Gazes
27| Crash
28| Jaemin
29| Only The Beginning
30| Him
31| As a Group
32| Fire [Part 1]
33| Mask [Part 2]
34| It Burns
35| Explanation
36| Sweets
A Big Thank You (Read pls)
IM CRYING RN (Pls read!!)
Special|~ 100k!?
38| Transfer Student
39| Tears
1.05K FOLLOWERS!?
40| The Past
41| No Control
42| After Effects
43| "Surprise, Surprise?"
44| Hurtful Truth
Author's Note
45| Friends?
IDEAS BOARD~
Special|~ Valentine's Day
Important Author's Note
Hello Again
46| Away
47| Panic
48| On a Hunt
Author's Note About The '100k Special'
Q&A for 200k
49| Staying Over
50| Sleeping Over
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 1)
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)
Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day
51| Something New
Story Time!
52| A Push in the Wrong Way
53| A Little Suspicous
54| Angel
Author's Note
55| Addictive
56| His Pain
57| Bullies
58| Crimson
59| Possible
60| White Walls
61| Starve
62| Power
Thank you <3
63| Fake Smile
64| Strange
Check out these books!
65| I'll Love You Forever
66| Don't Leave Me
Holy- 500k?!
Special|~ 500k
67| Fear and Trust
68| Too Much
69| Their Disbelief
70| Can I..
71| Her Light
72| Glow
73| Happy
74| Give In
75| Contents
76| Tired
Not an Update
77| Do It
78| Spade
79| Grateful
80| Heartbeat
81| Plans
Special|~ Happy Kookie Day
82| Watch Out
83| Nothing
84| Strawberry Daze
Special|~ Spinoff
Special|~ Spinoff pt.2
Special|~ Spinoff pt.3
85| I Think It's Love
86| Something's Off
87| Red Feeling
88| Broken
89| Tricks for the Weak
90| Sudden Visit
Author's Note
91| Threat
92| A Mistake
93| The Big Reveal
A/N : A Little Something
A/N : So close!!
โ€ขโ€ข 1 MILLION Q&A โ€ขโ€ข
94| Heartfelt
95| Acceptance
96| April
A/N : Make a vote.
97| Shard
Family Photobook
A/N : Birthday Wishes
98| Odd Encounter
99| The Concert
100| The Concert (pt.2)
101| The Concert (pt.3)
102| Waking Up
103| Missing Him
104| Kiss Me
I'm sorry.
I'm back!

37| Meeting

10.9K 495 134
By KittyBlossomCB

"But oppa...!  Look, I'm fine now!  I can go to school now.." I whined, tugging on Yoongi's shirt while he tried to pry me off him.

"You know darn well that you're not even close enough to go back yet.  You don't know when it will get so bad that you'll almost hurt someone—"

"Yoongi!" Seokjin called, entering the kitchen. "Why don't you go teach her some tips or something?  She's just bored."

"Yeah, you're right.  Come on [Y/n]."

"But I don't wanna..."

two days later

[3rd Person POV]

The car wasn't working today, so Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin, along with the sleeping Taehyung and Jimin, stayed behind.  You stepped outside the apartment, your cozy boots standing in the cold, white blanket of snow covering the ground that gave off a magical feel.  Yoongi and Jungkook came up behind you, the older of all three of you snaking his arm comfortably around your shoulders, keeping you close and warm.

You looked up when you felt a small, cold sensation on your nose.  A snow flake.  One after the other; soon it was snowing again.  All you could do was smile as you and your two brothers made your way through the winter wonderland to school.  At least you wouldn't be late since everyone woke up too early by mistake.

"Yoongi-oppa, isn't it beautiful?" you softly asked, your eyes shined with amazement and wonder.

The said male looked at you with a small smile. "What is?"

"The snow." mesmerizing was it all, and even though it was getting colder as you ventured to your destination, the two brothers you cared about so much kept you warm beside them.

"I like snow," you caught Jungkook mumbling, smiling unknowingly to himself.

After quite awhile of walking, the school gates soon came into view of the three of you. Some kids were surrounding the gate, probably waiting for their friends to arrive or to just hang there until the bell rang. Your eyes wandered the school grounds for a moment in hoping, wondering if your friends were inside already or still getting here. But you couldn't erase the unconscious smile that stretched onto your rosy lips when you caught the sight of the familiar hair colors:  black, red, and vibrant orange.

It's like the second you noticed them, without even calling their names or approaching them, they seemed to have already seen you.  Three happy boys ran over to you and squeezed you tight in a group hug.

And you couldn't breathe.

"Whoa, whoa!  Calm down, jeez.." you huffed, pushing them off you one by one with a small amount of the inhuman strength you had within you.

"I just– I can't anymore!" Changjae dramatically fainted into Eric's arms, making you slightly laugh but you quickly hid it when you spotted Jaemin far back behind the boys, quietly watching your group.

"What?" you questioned, everyone already forgetting about Jungkook and Yoongi's presence behind your form.

Kyungsoo sighed before placing both his hands on your shoulders. "WHERE.  WERE.  YOU!?" he screeched, shaking you.

"I was—" you never got the chance to explain to your concerned friends when Jungkook spoke over you, cutting your sentence off.

"[Y/n] was sick with the flu.  You know how that stuff goes.  She was coughing and sneezing everywhere—"

"I was not— mMMmHF!" Yoongi quickly covered your mouth to keep you from blurting stuff out.

"It was really, really bad.  Poor [Y/n].." Jungkook pouted, showing a small, pleased smirk when noticing your friends faces.

Changjae was already up and out of Eric's arms and into yours. "You were sick??  Why didn't you tell us!  We could've visited you!" he whined loudly.

"I-I couldn't..?  Sorry.." you apologized, your right foot making shapes in the snow under you.

Kyungsoo shrugged. "Eh, it's fine.  We good."

Jeez, he changes moods quickly...

"Enough of this!  Who are these strangers behind you?" Changjae questioned.  Kyungsoo was busy eyeing Jungkook and Yoongi suspiciously.

"Ah~  Are they your brothers!" Changjae added in realization.

"Yes, they are.  Ahem." you coughed into your arm as you turned to face Yoongi. "This is Yoongi-oppa.  Yoongi-oppa, meet Kyungsoo, Changjae, and Eric.  They're my friends." then turning to Jungkook, you watched him eye the three behind you suspiciously just like Kyungsoo did. "-and this is Jungkook-oppa.  Kookie-oppa, this is Kyungsoo, Changjae, and Eric..."

"Waaahhh~  Jungkook looks so cool!  He must be the older one, right?" Changjae whispered, grinning curiously.  He's the type that likes meeting new people.

You scratched the back of your neck. "Haha, no...  He's actually the youngest." you giggled.

"Really??"

"You guys should head in school now, I have a feeling the bell will ring in a couple minutes." Yoongi announced, embracing you in a loving hug. "Have a great day at school, baby."

"D-Don't call me that!" you whined, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Yoongi chuckled lightly at your comment, smiling while he let go of you. "It's just a nickname.  Hoseok calls you pumpkin all the time—"

"Bye bye!  Tell the others I love them!" you shouted when you dashed away from them, your friends bowing and saying bye quickly before running off after you.

"-and then he sneezed all over my bed!  The nerve of him!  I told him to leave since he was not feeling well but did he?  No!  He wanted hugs and I felt bad but I still kicked him out of my room.  I changed my sheets right after."

"Gosh.  That must've been funny." Kyungsoo commented, laughing loudly at your story.  You groaned in annoyance.

"It was not!" you argued.

Changjae giggled, his hand covering his mouth slightly. "Sounds funny to me~" he added while unwrapping his sandwich.

"Ugh!" you groaned, your hands on your head.

"Just eat.  We don't want you sick again." Eric softly said next to you, handing you a piece of chicken from his lunch box.

"Mm.  Yeah, I'll eat.  Sorry about me blabbering about random stuff.." you said as you took the cover off of your lunch.  You sighed when you remembered eating human food wasn't gonna give you any nutrition.  Blood was going to give you all the energy you needed.  You planned on having some in the bathroom after you eat your food.

Eric gave you a heart-stopping smile.  It's like his teeth glistened in the sunlight that shown through the window by him. "It's totally fine.  Just enjoy your food and talk later."

"Okay."

I'm glad to have such nice and caring friends.

♥︎ A/N ♥︎
Please don't hate meee!  I GREATLY apologize for having not updated in a week!  I already feel bad but I had my reasons.  I wasn't feeling well the past few days and I just ended up laying around while a storm happened outside.  Yay~ more snow. -_-  Anyways!  I really really really hope you forgive me and continue to read and support my book!  I love each and every one of you.  Have a good day/night.  💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.1K 46
You turned to the girls still sitting at the table and gave them a tentative wave. The both of them instantly gave you a smile and they got up to wal...
35.2K 998 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...
471 98 18
Before starting to read this, you should read the first book here https://www.wattpad.com/story/288765478-chance-to-love ยซI'm so tired, Jimin. I onl...
2.5K 236 83
"Is this actually real?" You ask your best friend. "Absolutely. And I'm glad it is." ----- Welcome to a time of change. A different air to breathe...