fucking concepts .:tysh:.

By jungjunk

oneshots with tyler and josh (shipping or not) More

manipulative
corduroy dreams
sensitive baby
bandito (1)
ihop
bandito (2)
fool
solo
i'm scared
small
you should be scared
colors
young love
high
bloom again
snowflake
you can find heaven on earth
little(s)
first love
generation why (1)
generation why (2)
« it was an accident »
overwhelmed
stage gay
guitar
regress
regress (2)
stressed
sensitive
not an update
anxiety attack
anxious
sleepy
argument
nightmare
double trouble
new caregiver
bandito (3)
forget

crybaby

224 1 0
By jungjunk

concept
where josh doesn't tell tyler he doesn't like degrading and accidentally regresses

warnings!!
punk!tyler
sensitive!josh
bratty!josh
smut
crying
degrading
safeword
hair pulling
age regression

stay safe y'all! remember, if you're
going to try something new with your significant other, ALWAYS TALK IT OUT COMPLETELY. never assume someone is comfortable. always make sure they are okay and they feel safe

tyler grinded against josh. the smaller
boy under him moaned out sweetly and he gripped onto tyler's grey shirt. the taller man leaned up and pulled off his shirt, leaving josh to just marvel at his tattoos and piercings.

josh has always thought tylers
piercings were so hot, which was one of the reasons he got some. tyler had a lip ring, nose ring and an eyebrow bar. tyler had beautiful black tattoos that all said something about him. all of them were original ideas from tyler himself, with some help designing it.

josh slowly ran his fingers down tyler's chest. josh's breaths were shaky as tyler leaned back down and started biting at josh's neck. tyler loves biting.

tylers hands slipped under josh's sweatshirt, exploring josh's chest and abs. josh whimpered when tyler pinched his sensitive nipples. tyler smirked against josh's neck, loving how sensitive josh is and had always been.

« so pathetic.. getting hard just by me biting you and playing with your nipples? » tyler degraded. josh whimpered and tried to close his legs around tyler. the taller chuckled and pushed josh's legs back apart.

josh never liked it when tyler
degraded him; it always made him feel really bad about himself, but he'd never say anything to tyler. he knows how much tyler is into degrading someone, so he just put up with how shitty he felt.

tyler pulled away from josh's neck
and pulled down josh's boxers, which had a cute watermelon print. josh's cock slapped against his stomach; the sound made tyler bite his lip to cover up a moan. tyler grabbed josh's cock tightly, the smaller whimpering.

« you're cock is so pretty and big,
too bad you don't get to use it, » tyler mumbled. he let go of josh's cock and slapped it. josh sobbed out, tears welling up in his eyes. tyler noticed that josh was about to cry and chuckled.

he leaned up and pulled josh's hair
so they could look at eachother in the eyes. josh's lip quivered.

« you're crying? really? you can't even take a little hit before you're a sobbing mess, » tyler nearly growling.

josh started to feel so overwhelmed by tylers words that he started to regress. he let out a high pitched whimper, but tyler didn't notice that it sounded different than usual.

tyler let go of josh's hair and
grabbed josh's dick, giving it a quick tug. josh started sobbing again. he didn't like getting touched when he was in a smaller headspace, especially down there, as he called it.

tyler kissed down josh's stomach
and licked the shorter boys cock from base to tip. the poor baby sobbed out and tried to squirm away, only for tyler to grab his thighs and pull him back in.

josh covered his face with his shaky hands. the little boy tightened his legs around tyler's head. tyler looked up at josh and noticed how shy josh was acting. he nearly moaned at the sight.

it was pretty normal for josh to
cry while they have sex, considering how sensitive josh, and for him to get very shy. tyler didn't see anything different about josh other than how reluctant josh was. usually he was very submissive and pliant for all of tyler's needs.

« t-ty.. » josh squeaked. tyler looked up, noticing how josh's voice was a lot higher pitched than usual.

tyler took josh's tip into his mouth and smiled at the response he got. josh twitched and nearly doubled over as he sobbed and whimpered.

« t-ty.. » josh tried his hardest remembering their safe word, even though tyler had just made him repeat the safe word only 15 minutes ago. josh's lip quivered as tyler started deep throating him. josh regressed all the way and sobbed out.

« d-dada.. s-stop.. » josh cried.
tyler noticed the name and immediately pulled away. he looked at the sobbing boy in front of him and starting kissing josh's knuckles.

« hey, hey, baby, » tyler said in a
soothing voice. josh slowly uncovered his face and looked up at tyler. his lip was still quivering and his eyes were puffy and glossy with tears.
« i'm sorry, so so sorry, » tyler said. he felt tears prick at his eyes, too.

« i-i'm sorry, dada. i wan'ed to be good,
i-i promise, » josh sobbed. tyler kissed josh's forehead again and cuddled the boy close to him.

« it's okay, baby. you were so good
for me. so good, » tyler started to freely cry too. he never cried in front of josh because he didn't want him to worry, but now he didn't care.
« let's go and take a bath, okay? » tyler said slowly, hoping josh would be okay with him getting washed by tyler.

« s-sure.. » josh said, only because he wanted to be the most obedient baby to make up for backing out. he kept telling himself he was going to be punished soon if he did anything else bad. internally, he wanted to believe it wasn't true, but he couldn't bring himself to believe that.
so he spent the rest of the
night worried.

tyler helped josh stand up and
led him to the bathroom. he leaned over and turned on the hot water. he turned over to josh and smiled.

« go ahead and sit on the counter. we need to brush your teeth and wash your face while we wait for the bath to fill up, » tyler said. josh turned around and climbed up into the counter ungraciously and looked at himself in the mirror.

he noticed the hickeys on his neck
and tummy when he pulled up his shirt. he remembered all the times tyler would make him degrade himself. it wasn't ever tylers fault; josh just didn't know how to stand up for himself. that's why he was so obedient to tyler.

he saw tyler as the only person that would ever stand up for him.

josh felt tears well up in his eyes as he thought of all of tylers punishments. maybe tyler would yell at him or scold him. maybe tyler would spank him or take away all of his sweets. maybe tyler will leave him or ignore him until josh finally makes it up to him.

tyler turned around and noticed
that josh had tears in his eyes and falling down his face again. tyler stood up quickly and turned josh around. josh looked up at tyler and started to sob.

« i-i'm sorry, dada! please don't punish me! i promise to be a good boy! i-i'll make it up to you! promise! » josh cried into tylers bare chest and he gripped into tylers sides.

« baby, im not going to punish you, » tyler said. josh slowly pulled away and looked up at tyler in disbelief.

« r-really? »

« of coarse not, you were so good
for me! so brave! my brave little boy, » tyler cooed at josh and squished josh's cheeks. josh giggled and looked down.

« dada.. » josh whined.
tyler smiled and kissed josh's forehead before taking a hand towel and soaking it in warm water. he rung it out before he wiped away the tear stains on his face. josh was usually bratty when it came to washing up, but he was extra good today.

after tyler finished washing josh's
face, he put the wet towel beside the sink. he grabbed josh's toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. he looked up at josh and handed the brush to him.

« you can brush your teeth,
right? » tyler asked. josh nodded, even though he couldn't. he started brushing his teeth messily, getting toothpaste all over his face and chest. tyler chuckled at the boy and took the rag again as josh spit out all of the toothpaste.

tyler wiped off all the toothpaste on
his face and turned off the water in the bath. tyler helped josh down and took off the boys sweatshirt. josh stood and stared at the bath.

« come on, baby. get in, » tyler said
softly. josh frowned and shook his head. there's the brat i'm used to tyler thought. he forced a smile.
« why? what's wrong? » tyler asked, hoping it was something simple and not about him being uncomfortable around tyler naked.

« there's no bubbles.. » josh mumbled and held tylers hand. tyler sighed in relief and shook his head.

« we ran out of it a couple weeks ago, remember? » tyler said softly. josh shook his head a pouted. he sat on the ground with tears in his eyes.

« i jus' want bubbles! that's all i want! why can't i have bubbles, dada? » josh cried and pouted. he looked up at tyler as he leaned down.

« bub, you're gonna have to take a bath without bubbles tonight. i promise we can get some tomorrow, but you need to get cleaned up, okay? » tyler rubbed josh's back. josh shook his head and stomped.

« i don't wanna! i wanna go ta bed! »
josh yelled. tyler sighed and leaned closer to josh. josh watched him get closer and leaned away.

« josh. if you don't get in the bath
when i get to three, i will put you in there myself. got it? » tyler said in a sickeningly calm voice. josh pouted and shook his head, his fear of being punished almost gone now.
« one.. two.. » josh stood up and got in the bath. he pouted when he submerged himself in the water. tyler smiled and ruffled josh's hair.
« good job, baby! » tyler praised. josh blushed and leaned into the touch.

tyler washed josh's hair and body,
staying away from anything lower than josh's belly button. as they finished, tyler helped josh out of the bath and quickly towel dried josh's hair before drying the rest of him off.

josh giggled as tyler dried his
stomach and he covered his face. tyler kissed josh's hand and returned drying him off.

tyler walked josh into their room and started dressing him into pajamas. josh smiled as tyler picked up the koya pajama set and fluffy pink socks. tyler walked over and dressed him.

tyler stood up after putting the fluffy socks on josh's feet and kissed his forehead. josh giggled and crawled up into bed. tyler took off his pants and crawled into bed with him.

josh cuddled up to tylers side and
shut his eyes, exhausted. tyler sighed as josh started drooling on his chest, which was normal at this point.

tyler still couldn't stop blaming
himself for josh's regression. he should have seen all the warning signs. josh never called tyler ty in bed, ever whimper that high, ever tried to squirm away from tyler's touch, or even cry that much.

tyler shut his eyes, hoping to sleep
and forget this ever happened. he just hoped josh wasn't traumatized or mad at tyler. he really hoped.

wc.1864

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 250 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!
11.4K 274 16
just a bunch of bottom josh (tysh/joshler) oneshots started: march 2nd 2019 half assed ended: december 9th 2019
2.7K 162 32
"Sorry ladies, he's mine."
30.2K 516 13
Joshler oneshots TOP!TYLER MOSTLY, SOME JOSH