- Family Stay Together - Jers...

By TaylahMcDonald

And the roommates are together again! Vicki and Pauly are still happily married and proud parents to princes... More

| • CHAPTER TWO • |
| • CHAPTER THREE • |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX |
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE |
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
|Not An Update! |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
• CHAPTER FOURTEEN •
• CHAPTER FIFTEEN •
• CHAPTER SIXTEEN •
- CHAPTER SEVENTEEN -
• CHAPTER EIGHTEEN •
• CHAPTER NINETEEN •
• CHAPTER TWENTY •
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

| • CHAPTER ONE • |

18.3K 165 28
By TaylahMcDonald

\\ Authors Note - Credit goes to TeenWolfFreaks18 for the gorgeous book cover! 😍 //

| • CHAPTER ONE • |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Thank you mommy." Princess Layla said while handing her dirty plate to her mother who happily cleaned it for her.

"Your welcome my darling." Vicki said drying her hand.

"Mommy, do you have to go away with daddy?" Layla asked making Vicki sigh before crouching down in front of her, cupping her gorgeous face.

"Yes baby, I do. But, you'll have fun with Nana, she's so excited to spent time with you." Vicki said brushing Layla's black hair away from her face.

"I'm excited too. Do I still have to go to school?" Layla asked.

"Yes you do, princess." Vicki said reaching to the piece of paper.

"These are things I want you to do while daddy and I are away." Vicki said showing Layla the paper.

"So i want you to do your homework, Nana will help you if you don't understand okay? I also want you to clean your room if you make a mess with your toys. It's the same as when daddy and I are here, okay?" Vicki said.

"Okay mommy." Layla said.

"Thank you, my gorgeous girl." Vicki said peppering Layla's face with kisses, making Layla laugh while wrapping her arms around Vicki's neck.

"I love you mommy." Layla said.

"I love you too Layla." Vicki said.

"I wonder where my gorgeous girls are?" Pauly's voice was heard making Layla run out of the kitchen.

"There's one!" Pauly said making Vicki smile as she wiped the kitchen bench before leaving the kitchen and saw Pauly swinging Layla around.

"And there's my gorgeous Queen." Pauly said spotting his wife before walking towards her with Layla in his arms.

"Have you been good for mommy?" Pauly asked Layla who nodded her head. Pauly smiled while pressing a kiss to Vicki's lips.

"You guys are gross!" Layla yelled squirming around making Pauly laugh.

"Oh sorry princess Layla." Pauly said bowing down to her making Layla laugh.

"Baby, you can go watch some TV if you would like to?" Vicki said as Pauly and her needed to talk.

"Thank you mama." Layla said hugging Vicki before going into the living room and soon the TV was heard.

"Do you want me to make you a sandwich?" Vicki asked, Pauly shook his head while kissing Vicki's cheek.

"I already ate something, baby." Pauly said grabbing a bottle of water and sat down at the bench.

"How's Ron?" Vicki asked leaning against the counter with her arms crossed.

"Yeah Ron seems to be doing really well, you'll never guess what he told me though." Pauly said making Vicki raise an eyebrow at him.

"What did he say?" Vicki asked as Pauly took a gulp of his water  dad." Pauly said making Vicki's jaw drop.

"Oh my god! Are you serious?" Vicki asked shocked at the news.

"Deadset, his girlfriend is about six months." Pauly said.

" That's crazy." Vicki said before changing the subject.

"Are you excited?" Vicki asked.

"I am so excited baby." Pauly said pressing his lips to Vicki's making her smile.

"Are you going to tell everyone about what happened?" Pauly asked running his thumb over Vicki's hand.

"I don't want to tell them because I feel like it'll make things awkward especially when someone mentions a baby. I don't want them to walk on egg shells." Vicki said sighing. "But I know i'll eventually have too."

"Tell them when you are ready to baby, it was a really difficult and upsetting miscarriage." Pauly said making Vicki nod.

"What happens if we can't have another baby?" Vicki asked looking Pauly in the eye with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, Vicki. Don't think about it like that. Now just isn't the right time for us to be parents again, but i'm sure we will have another one eventually." Pauly said kissing Vicki's cheek as she wiped away her tears with the back of her sleeve.

"I know babe, i'm just scared I won't be able to carry again." Vicki said.

"It'll be fine baby, right now just is time for us to party like old times." Pauly said making Vicki laugh while nodding.

"It's been long overdue." Vicki said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Uncle Mike!" Layla screamed while jumping on Vicki's lap with excitement. Layla loved Mike the most out of the boys apart from Vin, she didn't really like Ron because he wasn't around when she was growing up, but Mike calls and visits a lot.

"Hello gorgeous girl! How are you doing?" Mike asked with a smile on his face.

"I'm good, I miss you." Layla said making Vicki kiss her head.

"I miss you too sweetheart, I'll come and see you real soon though!" Mike said making Layla cheer.

"Alright baby, I think daddy is playing with the dogs outside." Vicki said making Layla run out of the bedroom.

"You look really good Mike. How are you feeling?" Vicki asked.

"I'm nervous to be honest Vick." Mike said.

"What are you nervous about?" Vicki asked.

"I just had a meeting with my lawyer and he thinks I should pled guilty for less time in prison." Mike said making Vicki gasp.

"Oh my god! How long would you be sentenced for?" Vicki asked.

"I'd go away for ten years." Mike said making Vicki cover her mouth in shock.

"Hopefully it doesn't have to come to that." Vicki said trying to stay positive for Mike.

"It's not looking good either way." Mike said.

"Just stay strong and positive and know that the Delvecchio family support you and stand right beside you through everything." Vicki said blowing Mike a kiss.

"I love you all so much, I couldn't have done any of this without you all." Mike said.

"Well, I'll talk to you soon Mike." Vicki said.

"Tell Pauly I said hi and fly to Miami safely." Mike said waving goodbye before Vicki ended the facetime and getting off the bed.

"Pauly, look at Layla! She's covered in mud." Vicki said seeing her daughter cartwheeling and dancing around the dogs who were covered in mud.

"i think mommy is looking a little to clean, don't you think so Layla?" Pauly said with a smirk on his face.

"No Pauly!" Vicki yelled trying to get back up the stairs but Pauly had wrapped his arms around her and Layla latched onto Vicki's legs and they began to cover her in mud.

Layla and Pauly were laughing as Vicki stood there with mud all over her, before she grabbed the hose and began to spray the two most important people in her life making them yell and Pauly danced with Layla while the water sprayed on him.

Pauly ran at Vicki but slipped in the mud but pulled Vicki down with him making the three burst out laughing as Layla threw herself on her partners and they laughed and rolled in the mud together.

"Mud looks good on you wifey." Pauly said making Vicki smudge mud on Pauly's face.

"Same goes for you hubby." Vicki said.

"What about me?!" Layla yelled.

"Of course, you look absolutely gorgeous princess Layla!" Pauly said making her giggle while hugging her mom and dad.

I'll go snd wash Layla, you can wash the dogs." Vicki said making Pauly groan.

"But, baby...." Pauly said but Vicki had walked with their daughter up the stairs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"We have finally arrived in Miami!" Vicki cheered as they walked out of the plane, holding Pauly hand.

"This is where the fun begins." Pauly said kissing Vicki's head as they walked through the airport and into a rental car which took them to the Miami house they would be staying in.

"I'm ready to see my girls." Vicki said with a smile.

"I'm ready to see my baby Vin." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"Oh my god baby, look!" Vicki yelled once they had arrived. It was absolutely gorgeous.

"This is absolutely dope!" Pauly said parking the car and they began to get out of the car. "This a major upgrade."

"Are we ready?" Pauly said wrapping his arm around Vicki's neck.

"Totally ready." Vicki said as they walked up the path and to the front door, they stepped inside and were blown away by the stunning entrance and view.

"Hello?!" Pauly yelled making the girls come running into the house, almost crying once they saw Vicki who immediately ran straight into their arms.

"We missed you so much!" Nicole yelled crying into Vicki's shoulder.

"I missed you girls too." Vicki said wiping a few tears that had traveled down her cheeks.

"You are looking absolutely gorgeous." Deena said hugging Vicki.

"You look so good Dee." Vicki said kissing her cheek before moving to her sister who was bawling her eyes.

"Why did you have to move so far?" Jenni cried while hugging her sister.

"I've missed you so much Jen." Vicki said squeeze Jenni.

"You look really good." Jenni said making Vicki smile.

"Me? Look at you!" Vicki said as the girls finished saying hello to Pauly.

Nicole handed Vicki a glass of wine which she gladly took.

"Have you spoken to Ron?" Nicole said.

"We may live in the same place but I haven't seen or heard from Ron in probably four years. Pauly sees him at the gym but Layla and I haven't." Vicki said sitting with the girls outside.

"That's horrible, you and Ron were super close." Nicole said.

"Yeah I thought so to, but I realized that I obviously don't mean a lot to him if he doesn't want to be in mine and my daughters life. Like Vin and Mike have been absolutely amazing uncles since Layla was born, they call and they visit consistently but Ron doesn't so Layla doesn't really like or know him." Vicki said shaking her head.

"Ron was really supportive when you were pregnant." Jenni said.

"And you both live so close to each other, like it's not that hard to call or visit, especially when he sees Pauly." Nicole said.

"Well I can tell you i'm exactly the same as you Vicki because when dad died all of you but Ron checked up on me almost everyday, and that really hurt because you girls know how much my dad meant to me and I thought Ron was apart of my family but obviously not." Deena said crying as Vicki brought her into a hug, kissing her head. "It's been really horrible without dad."

"I'm so sorry Dee, your dad was an incredible man who didn't deserve to go through leukemia and leave his gorgeous family. Just know he's supporting you the whole of your life." Vicki said making Deena nod.

"Thank you Vicki." Deena said as Vicki helped wipe away her tears before the door opened and it was Ron, Jenni and Nicole hugged Ron first. Vicki stood back and stood beside Pauly outside.

"You can go say hello Pauly." Vicki said, Pauly shook his head and wrapped his arms around Vicki.

"If he doesn't want to be in yours and Layla's life then he definitely isn't in mine." Pauly said as Vicki sipped her wine.

"I just don't understand why he never called or visited Layla and I? I used to look at Ron as my brother but now I don't." Vicki said.

"Look at this view." Ron said stepped outside, Vicki just stood in front of Pauly as Ron ran down and looked at the pool and view.

"Finally in Miami!" Pauly cheered as everyone held their glasses in the air.

"I didn't see you two." Ron said patting Pauly on the back and moved to hug Vicki but she stepped back.

"Good to see you Ron." Vicki said before they girls walked inside and the front door opened and in walked Vin making the girls cheer.

"Where's my goddaughter, she parties better than her mother." Vin said bringing Vicki into a hug making her laugh.

"She's with her grandma." Vicki said.

"Can we facetime her later?" Nicole asked making Vicki laughed and nod.

"Absolutely, she'd love that." Vicki said as Vin ran outside and tackled Pauly into a hug making the girls laugh.

"Is Sam coming?" Vin asked.

"Sam called and she's stuck in traffic." Pauly said jokingly.

"I wish she was coming." Vicki said.

"You honestly want to deal with all that bullshit again?" Ron asked Vicki who shook her head.

"Sam is my friend and I will not let anyone talk bad about her." Deena said.

"I'm not talking bad about her." Ron said. "Sam is going to be an amazing wife and mother."

"Yeah and you could have had that but instead you cheated on her." Vicki said making everyone go completely quiet.

"Yes i did cheat on her and I apologized to her many times." Ron said.

"That's all your good at Ron saying sorry when you don't mean it." Vicki said.

"Why are you attacking me right now? I thought we were best friends Vicki?" Ron asked.

"I'm not attacking you Ron and i thought we were best friends too but obviously not when you haven't spoken to me in two years. Layla, you remember Layla, my daughter, the one thing you were so happy about when I had her? She doesn't even know you because you don't want to be in her life unlike her uncles who call her and visit her and you fucking live in the same area as her, so if you don't want to be an uncle to her or be apart of her life, then are definitely not in mine." Vicki said pushing off the counter and walking up the stairs with anger.

Vicki walked into hers and Pauly's room, sitting on the floor after gulping her wine down and began to unpack her clothes.

"Vicki I'm sorry I never called and visited you and Layla, i've just been really busy." Ron said making Vicki scoff.

"Okay, let's see, Mike and Vin live in Jersey and visit almost every  month. You live in Vegas, mmm right near our house and you haven't visited... ever." Vicki said laughing as she spoke. "Mike and Vin call Layla probably twice a day to say good morning and goodnight and you called...never. But you win Ron, here's your forth trophy for uncle of the year in 4 years straight. So, you can turn around and walk out of my life cause that what you've done from the beginning." Vicki said walking past Ron and down the hallway.

"I do want to be apart of yours and Layla's life just like I want you to be apart of my babies life." Ron said making Vicki laugh pulling her arm out of his grip.

"Ill be apart of your babies life when you are in Layla's life but your what? Four years to late? Hey! maybe ill be your babies aunty when they are four years old." Vicki said walking down the stairs and grabbing a full bottle of wine and a bottle opener before storming back up the stairs and locking the bedroom door and began to open the wine and pour it into her wine glass.

Vicki sighed as she gulped some down.

"Vicki, don't do this babe, you did this when you lost the baby. Please don't lock me out and harm yourself." Pauly said jiggling the doorknob.

"Vicki had a miscarriage?" Nicole's voice was heard Vicki shook her head and gulped more wine down before opened the door.

"Yes everyone I did, one year ago i fell pregnant and I carried my baby for six months and then I started bleeding and had serve pain. I was taken to hospital where they told me my baby had died and I had to give birth to my dead unborn baby. I had to suffer immense pain for my baby who i knew wasn't going to make a sound once born. I sat on my hospital bed looking at my unborn baby who was absolutely gorgeous. Layla was going to have a baby sister. After losing my baby I began to drink and drink until I blacked out almost everyday. But Pauly helped me get back to being a strong mother again and Ever since that day i am terrified to get pregnant again. I'm sorry I never told anyone but i didn't want my family to look at me differently." Vicki said as Pauly slowly took the wine bottle and glass out of Vicki's hand as she immediately began to cry.

Pauly handed Ron the bottle and wine glass, before wrapping his arms around Vicki who cried in his chest.

The girls were in tears as they saw the pain Vicki had gone through, Jenni walked over to Pauly and Vicki, pulling Vicki out of Pauly's arms.

"You did amazing baby girl, look at how strong you have been, don't you dare give up." Jenni said pressing her cheek against Vicki's shoulder letting her cry.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Pauly has a dead body in that bag." Nicole said as everyone watched Pauly pull a massive garbage bag into the house.

Vicki laughed cause she already knew what it was.

"Is that Angelina?" Nicole asked making everyone laugh.

"This is scary!" Jenni yelled burying her face in Vicki's shoulder making Vicki laugh.

"Oh my god!" Vin yelled as he looked inside.

Everyone gathered around the bag and realised it was a Sam look a like doll.

"Oh hey Sam!" Pauly yelled pulling the doll out so everyone could see.

"Listen!" Vicki said as Pauly pushed a button and Sam's voice was heard.

"Ron! Stop!" Sam yelled making everyone burst out laughing.

"Vin stop touching it like a weirdo." Vicki said making everyone laugh as Vin was touching it's boob and holding it's hand.

"Hey if I can't touch the real one, i'm going for the look a like." Vin said.

"If I sleep with that, is that still classified as cheating?" Ron asked.

"Yes!" Everyone yelled.

Everyone got all there bags and stuff before gathering in the girls room.

"We went to the T-shirt store and made t-shirts." Nicole said showing the t-shirts with Jersey reunion on it with everyone's face's.

"These are amazing." Vicki said.

"And i also got something else." Nicole said reaching into the bag and pulling out the duck phone! 

"You can't have a jersey reunion without the duck phone." Pauly said making everyone cheer.

After a while everyone was chilling out and having a laugh.

"Guys! The situation is coming to Miami." Vin said making everyone cheer.

Vicki's phone began to ring.

"Guys! It's Layla." Vicki said making everyone gather around the phone except Ron who went into the kitchen.

"Hi baby girl!" Vicki said once she answered the call.

"Hi momma!" Layla said showing everyone her beautiful face.

"Hello princess Layla!" The family yelled making Layla squeal.

"We miss you gorgeous!" Nicole said.

"I miss you too Aunty Nic." Layla said making Vicki laugh.

"Where's Grandma?" Vicki asked.

"She's here." Layla said as Grandma Donna sat in front of the phone.

"Hi mommy!" Pauly yelled making everyone laugh.

"Hello all, you all look so happy." Donna said with Layla on her lap.

"We are having the best time." Vicki said.

"But we miss you princess." Pauly said.

"I miss you too daddy." Layla said making everyone Aw.

"What about me?" Vin asked.

"I miss you too uncle Vinny." Layla said giggling.

"Alright princess, have a good sleep and I'll call you in the morning." Vicki said.

"Night momma, love you." Layla said.

"Love you too." Pauly and Vicki said blowing Layla a kiss before the call disconnected.

"She's gotten big and gorgeous." Deena said.

"She's not my baby anymore." Pauly said pouting making everyone laugh.

"She definitely looks like Vicki." Nicole said kissing Vicki's head.

"That's a beautiful photo." Jenni said seeing Vicki's lock screen.

"That's adorable!" Deena said making Vicki smile.

"She's my mini me." Vicki said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everyone decided to go out for the first night.

"I'm almost blind. How do these look?" Jenni asked putting on her glasses.

"You look like a grandma." Nicole said making everyone laugh.

"Cabs are here!" Pauly yelled making everyone cheer and run outside.

Once they arrived at the club everyone danced and drank like old times.

"This is amazing!" Vicki yelled dancing with Deena.

"Long overdue." Deena said making Vicki nod.

Everyone danced handcore on the dancefloor, Vicki was dancing with Pauly and Vin like old times which made them laugh and hug her.

"We miss dancing with crazy Vicki." Vin said making the two laugh.

"Very funny." Vicki said sipping her drink.

"You going to punch any dudes jaw tonight?" Vin said.

"Probably yours." Vicki said making Pauly laugh at Vin's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 821 70
This is a continuation of one of my other books, Roommates. Story Synopsis:
32.6K 992 30
Cinta deals with running multiple businesses while maintaining everyday life and her family, friends, and close friendships with her Jersey Shore roo...
64.6K 1.8K 11
Jazmine Potter goes with a friend of her's to New Orleans to try and find her friends family, but what turns out to be a small trip turns permanent. ...
80.9K 2.4K 36
Teen parents #2 A girl who was invited by her friends to attend a party, now she carrying a baby of her longtime crush. NOTE THIS IS ONLY FICTIONAL A...