Love You So Bad

By euphoria-vmin7

(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and... More

The Beginning (a.k.a. me english speakeu)
Intro: 2 Cool 4 Skool/2 Cool 4 Another Member
Wishing On A Star (that they got no jams)
Good Day (actually the best day for (Name)!!)
Where Did You Come From? (Out of your life and into it)
Tomorrow (you have a meeting go to sleep!!)
No More Dream (Nightmares actually...)
Awake (Wakey Wakey White T-Shirt Time!!)
N.O (more english speakeu please...)
For You (..to do)
Let Me Know (...your thoughts??)
Attack on Bangtan's Golden Maknae
Danger : You're totally high
Look At Me
Rain (How does the weather know?!)
21st Century Girls...Aren't All Perfect
Intro: What Am I To You (I'm not uncomfortable...you can be yourself around me)
Begin (-ning of a nice relationship)
Perfect Man: Intro
Adult Child is Born Singer/Comedian
Jump (in fright)
Blood, Sweat, and No Tears, just Sunshine
Interlude: What Are You Doing
[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage '삼줴이(3J)' - BTS (방탄소년단)
[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage 'SIN' - BTS (방탄소년단)
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.1
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.2
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.3
Save Me...FROM THE LAVA!!!
Hold Me Tight + BTS Cypher Pt.3: Killer Hangover
Can You Turn Off Your Phone??...It's Time To Go!!
Aloha~Hawaii!
Aloha~Hawaii! Pt.2
Henna, Turtles, Keyrings Pt.1
Henna, Turtles, Keyrings Pt.2
Shouting Out BTS in the Center of Hawaii
First Helicopter Experience
Mission! Find the Lodging!
Waikiki's Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day!
Twitter Update #1
Enjoy a Hula Dance
If You Believe, Count 1, 2, 3
Twitter Update #2
Not Today (of all days...)
Intro: Serendipity made ARMY hyenas
Twitter Update #3
DNA Pt.1
Twitter Update #4
DNA Pt.2
A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone
Begin
First Love
Stigma
Lie
Hooked Up
Twitter Update #5
MAMA
Best of Not Me...but BTS
Reflection
Christmas Day
- Young Forever -
A Typical 8th Member's Christmas
Awake
Kidz With Fun
Boyfriends are ILLEGAL
Young Forever
Crown for the Kings
BREAKING N... [Tap to load more]
Twitter Update #6
Outro: Does The Rumor Make Sense?
Attack on Bangtan's ACTUAL Maknae
Twitter Update #7
Twitter Update #8
Love Is Not Over
Promise
As I Told You
The Truth Untold
Agust D is very CONFUSED
Nothing Like Us
So Far Away
Beautiful
Daydream
Her
Heart Breaker
Friends
Singularity
Serendipity
Love
Euphoria
Just Dance
Seesaw
Epiphany
We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal
Twitter Update #9
Love, Seokjin
Love, Yoongi
Love, Hoseok
Love, Namjoon
Love, Jimin
Love, Taehyung
Love, Jungkook
Love, Seven
Love, Bangtan
- The End -

Flinch

1.1K 29 5
By euphoria-vmin7

Ok i know this chapter is extremely short and not a romancy lovey dovey thingie

I was originally going to give you guys a double update and publish this chapter AND the next lovey one, but I haven't finished it yet and I can't starve you guys this long.

Sorry to disappoint guys :(

I've been hella busy and got injured last week and had to go to the hospital and uhghhhhh

im better now tho! :)

Anyway

Think of this chapter as a snack before the whole meal

^^ Which I will finish writing as soon as possible!!

I love you guys and enjoy!!

November 14th, 2017.

To say you were nervous would be an understatement. You were DYING. I mean, it's not like you've ever been on something this big. The boys were nervous so how anxious should you have been?

Namjoon seemed to have picked up on your emotions, because he plopped down next to you as you munched on a hotdog and sighed.

"Scared?" he questioned with a light chuckle. You heaved a deep breath and nodded.

"Extremely,"

"Ah don't be. There's no reason to be. You've been on camera before. It's the exact same thing. No difference," he spoke.

"Yeah but what do I do out there? How should I act?" you asked, giving him a bite of your meal with another sigh.

"Just be how you regularly are," he said in between munches. That's the (Name) that ARMY likes. That's the (Name) that I like. Everyone does," he gave you his famous dimple adorned smile and you smiled back widely.

"Thanks Joonie oppa!!"

He chuckled as he watched you stand up and run off to Seokjin. You were cute.

***

*I'm not bolding this shit since it's all in English speakeu*

"WELCOME BACK, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. I'M JOINED BY JIN, J-HOPE, SUGA, JIMIN, V, JUNGKOOK, RM, AND (NAME) ALL TOGETHER KNOWN AS BTS!!"

The audience cheered loudly and you smiled with the rest of your members. You were still trying to grasp the fact that James Corden was standing right in front of you and that you were on The Late Late Show.

"You can take one look at my guests and know that they are cool on the surface, but we are going to test their steely nerves in a game called FLINCH!!"

Oh god....

Here we go (Name) get ready to completely die on television sighhhhh....

"Now the game is simple: if you look over here you will see my face. If you look down here, my face will be spitting various forms of fruits and vegetables. Your job is to stand behind that glass and when my face spits the produce at you, DO NOT FLINCH!!" James explained the rules and you sniggered at the concept before making eye contact with Jin and almost laughing out loud at his facial expression, which was confusion laced.

"First up we've got Jin and J-Hope!"

The two made various forms of swag voices and began walking over there, in their own styles.

"I got to say James, they're the heroes, so you gotta expect that reaction," Namjoon spoke in English

"You think they would be cool, you think that they'll flinch?"

"I mean they're the most cowards of our group," Joon exposed and you and Jimin started laughing in the background as the audience cheered.

"Oh cOme oN cOme oN i'M nOt aFrAiD yOu KnoW," Jin spoke before pointing two fingers to his wide eyes and back at you guys. You only barely managed a snicker before A WAD OF FLYING PRODUCE WAS LAUNCHED AT THE GLASS.

Jin flinched terribly while cowering behind his hands and Hoseok.....

.....he just fell.

The 6 of you started laughing loudly at the obvious fail that just occurred.

"HAGHAHGAHAHAGA"

"LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT THE REPLAY!!"

The two made their way over with good natured laughs.

"That was amazing. I think that was the best flinch we've ever had," James chortled.

"Okay now let's spice things up now. Let's put three behind there. NEXT JUNGKOOK, (NAME), AND V,"

Aw hell no...

You fake cried and walked over behind the other two and Taehyung motioned for you to stand in the middle, slightly in front of both of them.

"Okay now do we think that (Name), Jungkook, and V are- do you think they're cooler or do you think they're likely to flinch?" your host asked. Namjoon was shaking his head by the end of his sentence.

"I think-I think they're okay," the leader replied with a nod in your direction. 

No. N-O. NO. Joon why the f you lying? 

(A/n: I don't know nan molla!! *cough* sorry wrong time period*). 

"Yeah they enjoy this.." 

"You got this??" 

"I'm gonna keep my eyes open!" Taehyung spoke in English, quite beautifully may you add. 

"You're going to keep your eyes open? You don't think you'll flinch?" Corden questioned. 

You looked up at Taehyung to see his answer. 

HIS EXPRESSION GAVE YOU HIS THOUGHTS. 

His face was like: 

bitch I'm kim taehyung I got swag gucci model turn up im a hwarang fite me im god 

You smiled in amusement and then stared forward. 

"Look at his eyes. I don't know if you're being really strong or you're absolutely terrified!!" 

The crowd laughed. 

"Look they're not even moving!! This is amazing! It's incredible!" 

You would kill Namjoon for this later. And by kill, you meant whine and scold. 

"Alright?" the leader questioned. Jungkook didn't hear him the first time, so he voiced it again and you were about to call back a YES as Jungkook held up the okay sign. 

AND A FLYING MASS OF THE FOOD PYRAMID CAME HURTLING AT YOUR FREAKING FACE.

Very quickly.

And so I thought Kook would be the one to not flinch cuz the bitch is good at everything but... 

.....nah. 

You flinched backward and felt a hand support the small of your back while the other wrapped around your wrist. 

You breathed out a laugh as everyone cheered and realized it was Jungkook who had grabbed your hand. 

He was concerned, despite it being a fun game. He just needed to make sure you weren't too scared and felt protected. That was his job anyway. 

Taehyung's right hand was the one on your back. 

Yeah he knew you'd get scared. It was cute lol. You're cute. 

"WOAH!! THAT WAS SO COOL!! LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT THE REPLAY!!" 

"LOOK HE DIDN'T EVEN MOVE!! THAT WAS SO COOL!! THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLY COOL!!" 

We have a Tae stan right here. 

Taehyung smiled proudly as he received a high fived and did a little victory dance before hugging Jimin. 

"Now let's see JIMIN, SUGA, AND RM!! LET'S GO!!" 

You giggled as Yoongi put his face in his hands and started muttering protests. 

When the three stooges got over there, Jimin tried to be cool and put one arm against the glass. Yoongi was trying to figure out what he was doing up there. And Namjoon had his arms around both of their shoulder. 

"I MEAN YOU LOOK VERY COOL. BUT DO YOU THINK YOU'LL BE COOL WHEN IT FIRES OFF??" Corden questioned. 

"Hey Corden? Don't worry, I'm not afraid!!" Jimin voiced in English and you fangirled along with the crowd. Inside of course.

Not publically. 

"You're not afraid?" 

You briefly heard Namjoon mutter an "i'm scared" and you laughed into Taehyung's shoulder. 

"OKAY SEE IF YOU CAN PULL THE COOLEST POSE AND NOT FLINCH!! OKAY TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE READY!!" 

You choked on your air as you looked at their cool poses. 

AND THEN WHAM! ANOTHER PORTION OF THE FRUITS AND VEGGIE AISLE AT YOUR LOCAL SUPERMARKET!! 

Jimin and Namjoon jumped back harshly and Yoongi flinched a little and you and the other 4 started laughing. 

He said im not afraid. Jimin u butt why u so cute?? 

"No one's matched you!" your host high fived Taehyung. 

Yup complete Tae stan right here. Welcome to the club guy. 

"That was incredible, that was wonderful! Let's have a look at the replay!!" he laughed as Jimin gripped his hand and doubled over in an embarrassed fit of giggles. 

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN BIG THANKS TO THESE BRAVE SOULS!! WE'LL BE BACK WITH MORE OF THE LATE LATE SHOW!!" 

[UNEDITED]

**Note: The recording happened on November 14th. The show was actually aired on the 1st of December.**

Sorry guys :(((((((

I feel really baddddd

this is crappy

I promise I'll publish the next chapter asap

anyway

cya in the next one

baiiiiiiii :((((((((((((((((((((((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.7K 36
"You can't turn back. Whether you like it or not we are here and there is nothing you can do to run from the mess you started." "I promised to protec...
272K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
728 46 18
✓completed✓ Seven famous boys are at a concert. They're preforming. Suddenly a hoard of something not human bust in. it's been a years since the apo...
408K 18K 44
New Town. New school. 7 Boys and something that could only be described as magic. What could go wrong? ________________________________ Completed A...