My Happy Ending [MIA]

By Haruki0w0

"We met by pure chance, she seemed to lived an interesting life and I was drawn to her by first chat. When we... More

A/N
01
02
03
04
05
06-1
06-2
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
🐺
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Important announcement
44

16

878 24 19
By Haruki0w0

Camzi😊🍌: Okay so

Camzi😊🍌: Don't be mad

Camzi😊🍌:  ummm  here a peace offering?

LernJergi💚: Where the fuck are you??

Camzi😊🍌: umm

LernJergi💚: ???

Camzi😊🍌: I'm somewhere in ur large ass house

Camzi😊🍌: I hate you for having this freaky interior design fetish

Camzi😊🍌: I can't tell which room is which.

LernJergi💚: I'm sorry baby, but where the hell are you?

Camzi😊🍌:  Um the room is peach?

Camzi😊🍌: why the fuck did you color a room peach?

LernJergi💚: Idk, it looked pretty

LernJergi💚: wait, I'm coming to get you

Camzi😊🍌: Faster Lo, cum faster

LernJergi💚: U lil shit

--

Lucy: Did you already tell her about this?

Lucy: We didn't do anything wrong and you know you need to be honest

Lauren: Ik ik. She knows about u

Lauren: I'm just worried she'll freak out since we're dating now

Lucy: Who asked who?

Lucy: Wait no, ur a scaredy cat so I bet she did

Lauren: idek

Lucy: Y'all are confusing

Lucy: also how the fuck did you score an international artist?

Lauren: U know how

Lucy: Tss, u gay ass mf

Lauren: Bi*

Lucy: Still, ur in a lesbian relationship

Lucy: Just tell her before she discovers it in some other way, ur ass is gonna get beat and dumped

Lauren: Ik

--

CheeChee🦁: So u felt this for how long?

Chancho🍑: week or so, well two since I've already felt this before we put on a label

CheeChee🦁: U never feel jealous

Chancho🍑: no shit

CheeChee🦁: did u try talking to her?

Chancho🍑: I figured if it was really something, she'd just tell me ya know?

Chancho🍑: This is Lauren, she tells me everything

CheeChee🦁: oh yeah

CheeChee🦁: Well there's pretty much nothing we can do eh?

Chancho🍑: ig so.

Chancho🍑: Wait someone's at the door

CheeChee🦁:where's lamp?

Chancho🍑: work

Chancho🍑: gtg, i smell a bitch in heat.

Chancho🍑:JK, she's so hot I can't even be mad at Lauren if this is one of her Ex's

--

Lucy fidgeted slightly under Camila Cabello's intense gaze, she was never one to be nervous. Heck she grew up with one of the cockiest  people she knew, Lauren   had influenced her and she had influenced her. But she still couldn't help the slight intake of breath at the sight in front of her.

She never liked listening to music, pop music that is. So she didn't know half of the famous singers that were there. Even though, she certainly knew who this celebrity was.

Camila's voice was always on the radio, she was always on TV for interviews and commercials. She was world-wide known.

Still, Lucy deciding to be herself, smiled and greeted the superstar with a hug. "I take it you're Lauren's new girl?"

Camila looked surprised by the hug, still she returned it. "I have half an idea on who you are. Can I trust you not to stab me if I invited you into my humble abode?"

Lucy laughed as she entered. She already noticed how similar they both looked, brunette and certainly Latina. Flat chest but Camila was well endowed on her ass. She was tinier by two inches and she looked absolutely adorable even though, Lucy was sure she was trying to intimidate her.

"Lucy, Lucy Vives." She introduced herself.

Camila surprised them both when she pulled Lucy for another hug, "Oh my God, you're so hot and I can see Lauren in you. I'm supposed to feel jealous but you're way too chill looking."

"Well you don't have to worry about me stealing Lauren back, she made up her mind about us a few years ago." Lucy replied, she didn't hesitate to hug back.

They stumbled on the couch, Camila separating and smiling softly at Lucy.

"Why are you here right now? Lauren's out buying condoms."

The older girl's eyes widened, "Umm.. Are you guys in an open relationship?" she couldn't believe it.

Camila gave her a stern and serious look, she pointed to her crotch and raised a brow, "No, I have a dick though. You want to feel?"

For a second time, Lucy was caught off guard. She held her hand in mid air and was about to touch when Camila let out a deep chuckle. "Jesus! I was kidding!"

Instead of feeling embarrassed or irritated, Lucy laid back and giggled along with this newfound friend. "I can't imagine Lauren going along with your antics."

"She has to or else I'll get bored of her. Did she tell you how we met?" A twinkle in Camila's eyes made Lucy feel even more closer to her. It was ridiculous, they had met at least 10 minutes ago.

As Camila told her the story of Lauren messing up and telling her off instead, Lucy felt comfortable with her. She was weird, the good kind of weird. Camila was sweet and she was mischevious, a good combination. They were in the middle of one of Camila's 'crazy fan' stories when Lauren entered, shopping bags in hand and a goofy smile on her face that was quickly replaced by panic and confusion.

Camila had already heard the door open and before her girlfriend arrived at the living room, she hopped on Lucy and straddled her waist. The older girl saw the now familiar devious twinkle and decided to play along with her.

Plan 'give her ex a heart attack by making her think she was making out with Lauren's new girl friend to a go'

Camila's hands were buried in Lucy's hair and the latter had her arms wrapped around her waist. "Luce, kiss me. Please, I need you."

Pulling her by the neck and letting her hair fall to the side to hide their faces, camila grinned as she felt Lauren pulling her away from Lucy by the waist.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" The pale Latina exclaimed, she held camila to her chest, possesively and glaring at Lucy.

Lucy held her hands in the air, "Your girlfriend wanted me Laur, she said I was drop dead gorgeous."

Camila twisted so her body faced Lauren and wrapped her legs around her waist. "Can we have a threesome with her? She's so fucking gorgeous Lo."

With her mind reeling in between confusion, anger, jealousy and pure betrayal. Lauren stumbled back, with Camila still clinging to her.

Lucy rushed to help her ex and childhood friend up, "Omg omg I'm sorry Laur, we were totally kidding."

Camila laughed and jumped off, she gave the older girl a kiss on the cheek. "This is for hiding Lucy from me, you really think I didn't see those texts?"

The victim slid off the wall and held her head in pain, "You're the death of me Camila."

The singer smiled, obviously happy and not at all guilty. "You're my ruin Lauren."

--

💋ManiBear: Did she manage to give you a heart attack?

JLauren👀: no, but I had a migraine

💋ManiBear: She surprises you everyday doesn't she?

JLauren👀: it's good that she explained herself

💋ManiBear: u deserved it for hiding all that from her, I told you so

JLauren👀: How long have you wanted to say that phrase?

💋ManiBear: Since you fucked the first girl 3 years ago, karma wanted u since then

JLauren👀: Camila's my karma?

💋ManiBear: She's your karma as well as your miracle Laur

JLauren👀: That sentence, I felt it with my whole soul

--

I'm camcy trash, also thanks for 1k reads! I'm debating whether I should actually add g!p or just keep it around as a running joke.
Also, should I add more drama to spice this up or should I keep the peace?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.3K 53
It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thought was one of the most boring jobs in t...
75K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...
129K 6.2K 94
They met at the new year eve masquerade ball in London. They ran, they danced, and they almost kissed. She left for a drink and she never came back...
404K 16.9K 66
It's 2016. This is Miami. We're both young, naive idiots who could never comprehend the dark underbelly of this world. You've been broken, and you ne...