Love You So Bad

By euphoria-vmin7

(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and... More

The Beginning (a.k.a. me english speakeu)
Intro: 2 Cool 4 Skool/2 Cool 4 Another Member
Wishing On A Star (that they got no jams)
Good Day (actually the best day for (Name)!!)
Where Did You Come From? (Out of your life and into it)
Tomorrow (you have a meeting go to sleep!!)
No More Dream (Nightmares actually...)
Awake (Wakey Wakey White T-Shirt Time!!)
N.O (more english speakeu please...)
For You (..to do)
Let Me Know (...your thoughts??)
Attack on Bangtan's Golden Maknae
Danger : You're totally high
Look At Me
Rain (How does the weather know?!)
21st Century Girls...Aren't All Perfect
Intro: What Am I To You (I'm not uncomfortable...you can be yourself around me)
Begin (-ning of a nice relationship)
Perfect Man: Intro
Adult Child is Born Singer/Comedian
Jump (in fright)
Blood, Sweat, and No Tears, just Sunshine
Interlude: What Are You Doing
[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage '삼줴이(3J)' - BTS (방탄소년단)
[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage 'SIN' - BTS (방탄소년단)
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.1
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.2
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.3
Save Me...FROM THE LAVA!!!
Hold Me Tight + BTS Cypher Pt.3: Killer Hangover
Can You Turn Off Your Phone??...It's Time To Go!!
Aloha~Hawaii!
Aloha~Hawaii! Pt.2
Henna, Turtles, Keyrings Pt.1
Henna, Turtles, Keyrings Pt.2
Shouting Out BTS in the Center of Hawaii
First Helicopter Experience
Mission! Find the Lodging!
Waikiki's Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day!
Twitter Update #1
Enjoy a Hula Dance
If You Believe, Count 1, 2, 3
Twitter Update #2
Intro: Serendipity made ARMY hyenas
Twitter Update #3
DNA Pt.1
Twitter Update #4
DNA Pt.2
A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone
Begin
First Love
Stigma
Flinch
Lie
Hooked Up
Twitter Update #5
MAMA
Best of Not Me...but BTS
Reflection
Christmas Day
- Young Forever -
A Typical 8th Member's Christmas
Awake
Kidz With Fun
Boyfriends are ILLEGAL
Young Forever
Crown for the Kings
BREAKING N... [Tap to load more]
Twitter Update #6
Outro: Does The Rumor Make Sense?
Attack on Bangtan's ACTUAL Maknae
Twitter Update #7
Twitter Update #8
Love Is Not Over
Promise
As I Told You
The Truth Untold
Agust D is very CONFUSED
Nothing Like Us
So Far Away
Beautiful
Daydream
Her
Heart Breaker
Friends
Singularity
Serendipity
Love
Euphoria
Just Dance
Seesaw
Epiphany
We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal
Twitter Update #9
Love, Seokjin
Love, Yoongi
Love, Hoseok
Love, Namjoon
Love, Jimin
Love, Taehyung
Love, Jungkook
Love, Seven
Love, Bangtan
- The End -

Not Today (of all days...)

1K 38 12
By euphoria-vmin7

"Whyyyyyyy?!???" You whined dramatically as you gripped your hair. Jimin chortled loudly from your left.

"Ah it's not that bad,"

You turned to glare at him.

"What do you mean it's not that bad?!?! It's horrible!! I can't do this!!!" you screamed and your words only caused him to giggle louder.

"It'll be done quick," Taehyung said from behind you.

"Yup. You'll get used to it soon," Jin said.

"So woman up," Yoongi joked from next to the eldest and you rolled your eyes.

"But but but......AAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!"

Jungkook sniggered from beside you.

"Are you scared??"

"...no," you grumbled.

"Be supportive Jungkook-ah," Hobi scolded.

"It'll be quick and easy. You're gonna love it," Soo Mi said with a comforting smile. She turned your swivel chair around so that you were facing the mirror and you gulped. From the chair behind you, Taehyung smiled widely at your reflection and you shakily returned one as his stylist began to work. You made eye contact with Soo Mi as she lifted her hands.

***

"I look cool!!"

"Seriously you look handsome,"

"Ah thank you,"

"Ah stop worrying (Name)-ah you look sexy," Taehyung joked. You snorted before laughing loudly.

"Thanks Oppa,"

"How does it feel??" Yoongi questioned.

"Different," you responded. "Like I'm not used to it obviously,"

"But it's a nice look," Jimin said. "And thanks for the recommendation. I really like mine!!" He eye smiled.

"Yah Jimin-ah. He looks handsome,"

You raked your small fingers through your hair and smiled lightly, admiring the dark blue streaks that now decorated your (hair color) hair. 

(https://hairstylehub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/blue-on-black-balayage.jpg   

YOUR HAIR IS STILL YOUR ORIGINAL COLOR. IF YOU DON'T HAVE BLACK HAIR, IMAGINE THE BLUE WITH YOUR HAIR COLOR. I JUST PICKED BLACK BECAUSE IT'S A REALLY COMMON COLOR). 

As much as you loved the old color of your hair, the blue gave it a new look entirely. You almost forgot why coloring your hair got you so nervous.

You smiled at the mochi's previous words, your eyes drifting over to his now blonde hair.

"Aha you're welcome Jimin oppa. I think it looks really good on you!!"

His cheeks tinted pink at your compliments and he eye smiled widely.

After Bon Voyage Season 2 was done, you felt like you got a lot closer to the other members of Bangtan. Especially since you wrote that stupid note. They wouldn't stop bringing it up. Of course it was all in good fun. When mid-August came around, it was like a disease spread around both the members and the company. It was called Comeback Illness. Everyone automatically seemed to get serious and all that people worried about was this comeback. Staffs would bustle around with news and dates and cameras, while you guys ran around between dance practices and vocal lessons and satisfying ARMY. If you didn't know better it was like you worked with completely different people. The boys went live a couple of times and you watched with interest as to how they did it. Your dance practice sessions got more rigorous, and you managed to get your body in good shape. One thing you really liked about being in BTS was how they weren't going to let you walk around in short skirts and such. You appreciated that. Dancing to different chores was interesting and as hard as it was, it was enjoyable to you. You mastered Go Go, and perfected other songs like Mic Drop and DNA, your official debut song.

Along with dancing, songs also played a big role. You now had the entire tracklist of Love Yourself: Her memorized, including Serendipity, Jimin's solo Intro. It started with Serendipity, then went DNA, Best of Me, Pied Piper, the Billboard Skit, Mic Drop, Go Go, and finally Outro: Her. You had gotten the privilege to meet and work with some great people, like the Chainsmokers and Steve Aoki for songs like Best of Me and a Mic Drop Remix that was still in the developing stages. You weren't exactly sure what to think. Your debut was in only a couple of weeks. You felt slightly assured though, thanks to something Soo Mi had said. She had told you that ARMY wouldn't react too badly unless you were a girlfriend to one of the boys. She said that most of them thought of the Bangtan boys as theirs, so a girl they liked would be threatening. But when they see girls that are only friends they think it's cute.

So basically you had to have a cute relationship as a friend with the boys and you'd be fine. You felt kinda bad though. Whatever person each of them picked as a significant other would probably be so troubled by ARMY.

You decided that you would impress ARMY with your talents, and not worry about dating scandals and girlfriends and stuff.

Besides you'd only be a good friend to them anyway.

Anyways back to the present. Sometime this week, you guys would be having a photoshoot for the comeback photos. Except yours wouldn't be released yet. But that explains why there was so much commotion with dyeing hair. So after some debate between you, the stylists, and the managers, you all decided to keep your hair (hair color) but add on dark blue highlights. It matched up with the comeback theme anyway. You had gotten it done alongside the other boys. Seokjin had gone to a complete black, Yoongi was a bright blue, Hoseok was a red, Namjoon was an orangish shade, Jimin was blonde, Taehyung was a silverish color, and Jungkook was just light brown. You wondered how any shade managed to look so good on them. Jimin's color was inspired by your suggestion, and it made you pretty proud since he liked it so much. It was hard to get used to them with the newer colors. The first time you met them, Jimin's hair was pink and Namjoon's hair was purple and stuff like that. And then in the middle, they all changed it to brown hair. And now to get used to what you were calling DNA colors was a little unnerving. But you still thought they looked extremely handsome.

Another thing that was a little confusing was the highlight reel. Originally, it was supposed to be released on August 18th. But now since you were in it, the company thought they would release it right before Serendipity. But then, they decided to release it on August 18th anyway. The company decided that people would think that you were just a side character like the rest of the girls in it. So far, all the reactions about you were positive. People assumed you were just like the other girls and we're just a small part in the story. A lot of people thought you were cute lol. You felt nice about that.

Your role in the highlight reel was well thought out by Hitman Bang and the rest of the producers. You were extremely impressed. It almost looked like they had been developing your story for a long time. It had been a couple of weeks since they had released the reel and again, the response regarding you was extremely positive, as it was with the rest of the girls. But you assumed it was only because ARMY thought you were just a side character. Not a new member. The thought of how they would react once you were revealed made you shudder. Since your debut wasn't officially until DNA and the rest of the album dropped, you weren't going to be featured in the Comeback Show Teasers. But you would have a little appearance in the Trailers for DNA MV. You were so excited for them to be released.

********

Despite you knowing that it definitely was not late enough to wake up, you rolled over in bed and forced your eyes open. When you did, they immediately darted to the other twin bed just a few feet from yours, where, fortunately, the male lay sound asleep, snoring lightly. You quietly swung your legs over the side of the bed and shuffled out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

After a quick shower and freshening up, you quietly walked out into the living room and headed straight into the kitchen. Still being as quiet as you could to not wake anyone else in the house, you pulled a giant bowl off of the shelf before bustling around the room, looking for different ingredients.

You were in the middle of cracking an egg into the bowl when two hands gripped your shoulders tightly and made you jump with a squeak. You only relaxed when you heard the giggling. You turned around with a playful expression and began waving your mixing spoon in the person's face.

"Yah!! Park Jimin!!" you yelled softly. His jaw dropped though he continued still as playful.

"Yah!! Don't say yah to me!! Where's your respect?! I'm your oppa!!" he hit your hand and you winced before chuckling.

"Sorry sorry Jimin oppa. What are you doing awake anyway??"

"What? Did you think you were going to be the only idiot to do this??" another voice said from the doorway and the two of you turned to a messy haired Seokjin as he shuffled in and began to add ingredients into the bowl.

"HEY!!" you whisper shouted. Jin shushed you and you grumbled softly.

"Whatever....I'll let you guys help," you said, pretending to be high and mighty and you were met with two scoffs.

"Hey we would have done this before newbie," Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I wanna do it this time since I am the newbie,"

"How thoughtful of you,"

Jimin sniggered at the eldest's sarcastic tone.

"Alright let's get to work,"

***

Jungkook rolled over on his side. He heard some clattering and talking and giggling outside and he grumbled softly, totally not pleased. He just wanted to sleep. He actually wanted to be the last to wake up today. It was for a special reason. But he knew that it could be difficult to get some of the members to wake up. Like Yoongi and Taehyung and you. Speaking of you, he cracked his eyes open and they immediately began to scour the room for your sleeping form, raking over the bed.

But he was met with an empty one.

He raised a brow.

When did you ever wake up before him?

He sat up slowly and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, still focusing on your bed that lay only a few feet away from his. He wouldn't admit it to his hyungs and he definitely wouldn't admit it to you, but he liked it this way. He liked sharing a room with you. He didn't feel as lonely as he did when it was just him. He thought that you were lucky since he gave you so many privileges. He let you play Overwatch whenever you wanted. Let you lounge around on his bed. Let you steal some of his white t-shirts that were so oversized on you that he would say it almost looked cute. Let you play around with his Timberlands that you ended up kicking off at Namjoon on accident. Let you sit and hang out with him in his Golden Closet. Let you know the password to his phone so that whenever he left it alone he would always come back to some derp selcas. Let you get a piggyback ride 24/7. He lets you do everything with him. Normally he wouldn't do that to a lot of people.

Jungkook could say that he was very close to you now.

The former maknae swung his long legs over the side of his bed and stood up. He yawned and stretched before he trudged over to the bathroom.

After making himself presentable, he walked into the living room, already knowing what was going to happen.

But instead of what he expected, he was met with a regular sight.

You and Taehyung sat on the floor in front of the T.V. with remote controls in your hands. Seokjin was holding a cup of noodles and watching intently from the couch, and Hoseok would steal a couple bites every now and then. Jimin was on the floor in the middle of you and Taehyung, yelling at you guys to do this and that. The entire room was laughing and being loud.

"NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" you yelled before you fell back onto your back and threw your arm over your eyes in defeat as Taehyung smirked victoriously over you.

"Aish. You've beaten Jungkookie (Nickname) but Taehyungie is the master," Jimin said from above you and you whined before your eyes landed on Jungkook.

Jungkook felt his heart lift slightly as you smiled.

"Oh good morning Kookie," you said happily before turning back to the screen.

And Jungkook's high hopes went crashing down.

Oh come on.....NOT TODAY!!!

OF ALL THE DAYS.....

The other members smiled.

"Morning Guk-ah,"

And the disappointment the Golden Maknae felt then was huge.

Ah wait. They've done this before. Okay...I'll play along.

Jungkook pulled a convincing smile and plopped on the sofa next to his eldest hyung.

"Where are the other hyungs?" Jungkook asked aloud.

"Still sleeping," Hoseok responded.

Now Jungkook was worried.

They were still sleeping?

But did that mean....there was really nothing happening?

Normally, he'd expect his hyungs to be on top of something like this.

His eyes went down to your screeching form.

And now you were here too.

As far as he knew, you cared a lot about things like this.

He was already planning so much for you.

What about him?

Didn't you care about him at all?

Unconsciously he began to frown.

Maybe the day will get better.

**

But the day didn't get better.

Jungkook watched as the other two woke up and the day continued as a normal one.

He watched in silence as the group went to dance practice, training hard for their upcoming album release. He sat with his vocal coach that afternoon. His mood had lifted slightly when she spoke but it mattered more that you and his hyungs did it. But you all continued on with your lives.

It was around 9:00 at night when Jungkook gave up.

His chest felt heavy with disappointment.

Maybe he could cut you some slack. After all, you had only known him a little while. Did he think that he was closer to you than he really was? Was he too comfortable around you? He didn't like that idea. He really liked being such a good friend to you.

But....she knows. So how is it she could forget it?

Even worse...

How could his hyungs forget about him?

Sure they had done this in the past and he had even cried.

But he was young at that time.

And now they showed no signs of doing anything.

"Goodnight Jungkookie," Yoongi yawned before shutting the door to his bedroom.

Jungkook sighed unhappily. He looked up to where you stood chattering with Namjoon.

"Are you coming (Name)-ah?" he asked and you turned to face him.

"In a bit. I was just going to ask Namjoon oppa for some help," you said before turning away and Jungkook lost all hope.

They should have been spending time with him all day.

He considered you his best friend now.

So why weren't you at his side?

Jungkook shut the bedroom door angrily and flopped onto his bed. He grabbed his headphones and phone and played some music as he tried to get rid of the frustration.

Seriously.

This was just sad.

He rolled over to face your bed, his back facing the door as he shut his eyes and drowned out the low chattering from outside.

His eyes fluttered open to soft singing that he knew so well before it got louder and louder, multiple familiar voices mingling together as the door swung open and he sat up with wide eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JUNGKOOKIE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!"

And his eyes scoured his member's cheekily smiling faces, and the very adorably decorated cake that Yoongi was holding with the members crowding around him. Jungkook let out a breathy laugh as he watched the seven of you bring in the cake and plop around his bed. He looked up at the camera Namjoon was holding and gave his signature bunny smile to it.

"Ah yes!!" he cheered, feeling extremely happy to see that they hadn't forgotten his 21st birthday after all. Jungkook blew out the candles as the others cheered. He hugged Taehyung. He hugged Jin. He hugged Yoongi. He hugged Hoseok. He hugged you. He hugged Jimin. He hugged Namjoon.

Yeah sure. He used to be nervous around girls.

Lol but it wasn't that difficult.

But then again, you weren't just any girl.

**

"So..." you said with a cheeky smirk as the eight of you sat eating the cake that you, Jimin, and Jin had made in the morning. "I was told the last time this happened, you cried?"

"AH WHICH ONE OF YOU HYUNGS TOLD HER?!?!?"

[UNEDITED]

HEY GUYS

LONG TIME NO SEE

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SUCKY

I TRIED

I HOPE ALL YOU KOOK FANS LIKED IT

AND THE REST OF YOU TOO

ACTUALLY EVERYONE IS A KOOK FAN

SO YEAH.....

ANYWAY

THE DEBUT CHAPTER IS COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN

IM SOOOOO EXCITED 

AND I (JHOPE) Y'ALL ARE TOO 

ITS GONNA BE FUN TO WRITE 

ANYWAYS I'M HUNGRY

SO I'LL CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 889 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
129 20 20
AFTER STORY Reader x BTS "In the end of a 3 years scholarship you was accepted to work in BigHit entertainment, and now you have a solid work and...
4K 39 39
"The group I want to be in...more than anything...promise me I can be in that group," I slowly started. "Okay, just name your pick! We can arrange an...
57.4K 2.5K 51
You get the chance to start over with a dream job opportunity. Will life in a new country, working for the biggest K-Pop group in the world be all ev...