IT HURTS(1) (VKOOK)

By Vkookerss__

~Completed[√]~ Kim Taehyung,an ordinary student in Seoul University is dating with Jungkook,the youngest memb... More

-Intro-
-Instagram-
-Little fight-
-Collab-
-New student-
-Break up-
-Miss-
-With you-
-spend time-
-Rumors-
-Attacked-
-Left-
-Reason-
-Interview-
-coming to you-
-Confession-
-Idea-
-Yeri-
-Post-
-Done-
-Amusement Park-
-Amusement Park 2-
-Cafe-
-Explanation-
-Move On-
-Vacation-
-Jeju-
-Together-
-Yeri (2)-
-Sooman-
-Part time-
-The Truth-
-Sick-
-Decision-
-Conference-
-Conference pt 2-
-Our love story-
-Our love story pt 2-
-Taekook Wedding-
-Instagram-
-Married life-
-Honeymoon-
-Honeymoon (2)-
-Comeback-
-Concert-
-Concert pt2-
-Author note-
-Please read-
-Sequel-

-Date-

9.9K 310 131
By Vkookerss__

Jungkook stretch his hand to hug Taehyung waist but he was greet by an empty space beside him so he immediately open his eyes and look around the room but there was no Taehyung. Jungkook immediately look at the clock.

'7:24 am'

Jungkook now can smell the scent of pancake so he immediately step out from the bedroom and go toward kitchen.Jungkook automatically smile when he found Taehyung that was cooking breakfast.

Silently,Jungkook go toward Taehyung and immediately hug his lover waist tightly.

''Baby..why you cook? You're not fully healthy yet..''Say Jungkook.

Taehyung turn around cup Jungkook face.

''I feel better thanks to you honey''Reply Taehyung as he peck Jungkook lips.

Jungkook giggled before he bring Taehyung to the table and put him on top of it,spreading the older leg so he can slide himself between Taehyung legs.

Taehyung smile and put his arm around Jungkook neck.

"Baby..uhhmm..I have something to tell you.. "Say Jungkook.

"And what is it kook??"

"For how long you've been threat and hate by all those people?? I know I shouldn't go through your phone..I'm sorry..and..who are those people??"Ask Jungkook.

"I don't mind receiving any threat kook..it's a normal thing when you dating with Idol"Reply Taehyung.

"No babe..it's not normal,yes I'm an idol..but I'm a human too..I have right to fall in love and I have right to have a lover.."

Taehyung stay silent because he know that this time,Jungkook is true.

"Baby..let's go on a date today..let's..

Fuck those homophobic people eyes.."

"Jungkook..no..don't you remember what happened after you post about me in your instagram??"Ask Taehyung.

"Don't worry baby..this time I'll protect you,I promise.."

"Jungkook..you know how much your manager hate me right??..better if you don't do this..I don't mind if I didn't go on a date with you.."

''Baby..Please..''

''Noo..Jungkook you don't get it..it's dangerous,you can get removed from BTS if you keep against all your manager words..''Whine Taehyung as he really didn't want Jungkook who have work hard to be in the eyes of the world to give up his career just because of him.

"Kim Taehyung listen..remember when you ask me if I need to choose between BTS and you who will I pick??..well..my answer is you..I don't mind if I need to left BTS,as long as I can be with you..you're the one who make me who I am now.."Say Jungkook as he look at Taehyung right into his eyes.

Taehyung just stay silent since he doesn't know what to reply.

Once again Jungkook cup Taehyung face.

"Now my prince..will you go on a date with me??"Ask Jungkook.

Taehyung nod shyly before he snuggle himself into Jungkook chest so he can hide his blushing face making Jungkook giggle.

Jungkook hold Taehyung chin softly so the older is now looking at him before he lean down to kiss Taehyung softly.

Taehyung immediately kiss back and without any hesitation,he bring his hand to Jungkook neck,deepen the kiss.

Jungkook is the one who pull from the kiss to look right into his lover pretty eyes.

''Now let's eat our breakfast before we go out..''Jungkook touch Taehyung nose before he peck the older forehead and immediately go to serve the food to Taehyung.

-❤-

Jungkook and Taehyung just done with their arcade date and now both of them are at a restaurant.

Jungkook bring Taehyung to the mall first and buy a tuxedo for Taehyung and himself,after both of them are now looking good in tuxedo,Jungkook wasting no time to bring Taehyung to the restaurant.

"Welcome to The Lounge Restaurant sir,Have you make any reservation??"ask the waiter politely.

"Reservation under Jeon Jungkook please"reply Jungkook as he pull his mask down.

The waiter gasp.

"Ohh..you're that BTS member that call our manager..Follow me sir"say the waiter as he lead Taehyung and Jungkook to their eating room which is private and the most expensive one in the restaurant.

Taehyung gasp by how fancy the room look before Jungkook immediately bring him to the table and pull the chair for him to sit.

"Thank you"Say Taehyung shyly.

"You're welcome my prince"

"You food will be here soon"say the waiter before he bow to Jungkook and Taehyung and left.

As soon as the waiter out,Taehyung look at Jungkook.

"Jungkook..this restaurant is too expensive,you know that I don't need all of this right??..I'm okay with that line cafe..I don't like it when you spend your money to me"

Jungkook take Taehyung hand and kiss it.

"Baby..I know..but as your lover, I don't mind spending all my money to you..and also my darling..this is for you"

Jungkook hand Taehyung a bouquet of his favorite flower.

"Oh my god!! It so pretty!! Thank you Jungkook..I love it.."

"Most welcome honey"Reply Jungkook.

Taehyung smile and put the flower next to him before he take his phone out and take the flower picture so he can post it on his instagram story.

Taehyung scrolling through the instagram until he saw Jungkook post.

BTS_Jungkook

Liked by P.jimin95,Bangtan_Jin and 5,274,026 others.

BTS_Jungkook Your beautiful smile and pretty eyes attracted me to you,but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.You're the best thing that happened to me❤

View all 1,628,927 comments

BTS.RM Have fun with your man my bro

BTS_Jungkook @BTS.RM Thanks hyung!!

P.Jimin95 So sweet!! I need a man who can proudly post about me in his instagram too😭😭

MinSuga__ @P.Jimin95 Can I be that man??

"Jungkook..You're so sweet.."

Jungkook just smile.

"Thank you for this post baby"say Jungkook as he turn his phone to Taehyung.

K.Taehyung_

Liked by Pxrk.Bogum,BTS_Jhope94 and 10,628 others.

K.Taehyung_ You make me complete,you accept me for who I am,You make me happy..Thank you for everything Jungkook,I love you❤

View all 5,863 comments.

BTS_Jungkook I love you more baby❤

Taehyung smile after looking Jungkook reply and get up from his seat to kiss Jungkook.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door making both of them immediately sit down.

The door opened revealed the waiter who being their food.

"Enjoy your food sir"Say the waiter as he serve them their western food.

"This is the most expensive food here right??"Ask Taehyung.

"Yes sir..sir Jungkook ordered this food"Reply the waiter politely.

"Jungkook..."

"Baby please..I don't mind.."Jungkook hold Taehyung hands and kiss it.

Taehyung just sighed.

"Enjoy your food sir..we'll send your dessert soon"Say the waiter as he bow down and left the couple so they can enjoy their food.

Taehyung notice that Jungkook is smirking.

''What's with that smirk??''Ask Taehyung.

''Nothing..it just..they say they will send my dessert soon but my dessert is already in front of me..''Answer Jungkook as he look at Taehyung.

''Jungkook!!''Yell Taehyung as he hide his blushing face behind his hand.

''Okay okay I'm sorry baby..''Giggle Jungkook.

''Let's eat now my prince..I know you're hungry..''Say Jungkook.

Taehyung nod and both of them start to eat their dinner.

-❤-

I'm so sorry that I only can publish one chapter

Actually..There's something that keep bothering me this past days and it really make me stress and I'll cry whenever I think about it..It just..It really hits me hard..So hard that I feel like I want to end my life..

Anyway..I'll try my best to update the next chapter as soon as possible!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 252 13
Kim Taehyung loves Jeon Jungkook a bit more than friends yet Jungkook loves Jimin but Jimin? A story where fate plays games with them , betrayal , h...
2K 41 20
❝that's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love him❞ ...
2.8K 184 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
751K 33.4K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...