Saved By A Bad Boy

Von HarryLovatic

Maya knew her new neighbor, Dwayne, the school's biggest heartthrob was chaotic. So she took a little revenge... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27

Chapter 26

608 24 9
Von HarryLovatic

Song for this chapter :

- Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart by Ariana Grande

- Fall Away by The Fray

- Red Hands by Walk Of The Earth

••••

D W A Y N E

The boredom in History was epic. Mr Wong slept like a gargling pig on the desk while giving us a small test. Lucky enough for all of us to cheat. Although we were threaten by the fool nerdy guy at the front that he would tell the teacher about. Smart move fella. Farlon grabbed his collar and said something that immediately changed his face.

Problem solved and right when the bell rang, everybody handed in their paper happily and swung out of class. But I was too lazy to stepped outside and went for my next class. Zac turned to me.

"There's a field trip to France. What do you say?" He asked. I played with my pen, twisting them between my fingers and threw it above me then caught it later.

"How long?" I simply asked. I went to France but not at the popular side of the country.

"3 to 4 days." Zac clicked his tongue. Slightly feeling annoyed by the sound it produced.

"I don't know man. Nothing's special there. Just a tower worshipped by cheesy girls." I said bluntly.

"You suck man. C'mon! I mean the whole team's going. In fact they're bringing their girlfriends too." I ignored everything he said. It was better to be here when I had someone near me to entertain my day. In fact I already planned somethings for us to do tomorrow and the day after.

"No. I'll pass." I packed my stuffs and stood up. Zac gave me a light punch on my back. My mind smirked and lunged on him abruptly. His eyes was widen. I laughed when I saw his shocked face. More to a Golum possesion.

"Dude that was not funny." We walked out of class and talked about random things about the game. He excused himself when he feasted a freshman girl walking passed him. He grinned at me and I nodded at him. I saw Maya at her locker. She was on her phone and smiling like an idiot.

Who made her smile so bright?

I went to her at the exact time she hung up. "What Dwayne?"

"Nothing. What made you smile?" I asked but she kept on shoving her books into her locker. I tapped my foot impatiently while digging my eyes into hers. I felt a snap when she closed the locker with a bang.

"It's the trip. My parents let me." Her parents what?

"No. You can't go."

"What now you want to be my second dad? Sorry. You're not anybody to deal with what I can do and where I can go." She said sternly. Giving me a burning glare.

"Not that.. I mean I have some plans for us tomorrow." I rubbed the back of my neck. Hoped she'll agree to this.

"I didn't even say I want to go or participate in any of your plans. I'm seeing France. Lovely place!" What Not Maya too. Cheesy girl that worship the Eiffel. If she's going to France, then I'm going too. She's a part of my family custody for the week until the Noel back.

I didn't say any further but turned my feet away from her. Starightly went for the council. Kayla was there along with her assistant, Boston. Well they're more like sex friend. I really disgusted about the bitch twirling her hair and chewing her gum. Her skirt was too short that it burnt my eyes and telling me not to reach my hand onto her thigh. Fuck. Seducing. But I'll pass.

"Ahh Dwayne! Going for the trip?" She stood up from her seat, leaving Boston stopped his moving lips on her neck. Kayla put her hands arpund my neck and slightly brought her leg up to my torso. Fucking hell.

"Kayla baby, I'm only signing up for the trip. Real business later." I winked at her and she giggled.

"Anything for you baby doll. Fill this and billing method." She seductively handed me the paper and pen. Biting her fingers. Thought she played it sexy. I filled the form quickly as I could and handed to her. She intentionally brushed her hand on mine.

"So when will our real business be? I can't wait." She almost planted a kiss on my neck but I stopped her. I clasped her hand and put them away from me, gently.

"I believe Boston could give you anything than you ever wanted. I need to see my girl." I waved at them. Kayla glared at me. See, they wanted me for only a thing. My status.

••••

"I can't believe we're going together. Why you changed your mind anyway? I was hoping you were not in for this so I can have my peace for a thought there." Maya mumbled about my participation on the trip.

"I thought you were no in charge of where I'm going or whatever I prefer to myself."

"Shut up." She spatted. Walking along the seats and put her bag on the top shelves. She ran through her hair between her fingers before planting her bums on the seat.

"Why are you sitting here?" I grinned at her and shiftimg comfortably on the seat.

"Because it's my seat." I closed my eyes, placing my hands of both sides of the seat. But I could feel Maya's eyes burning at me. I was only looking forward about this trip. She liked France. I should've known. Typical girls. Anything romantic or lovesick matter, there's France to go for.

Maybe Zac was right. Going to France was a good idea. Especially when you're with somebody you liked. The flight to France was few hours to take. It was only mere

minutes since we took off but I already felt the boredom. I looked to around, seeing almost everyone was asleep. Zac was constantly teasing Jessica. Childhood friends but Zac should ask her out already. I was getting enough about him always nagging how to be with her when the simplest thing to do was to ask her out.

I knew it was the most reckless thing to be done but I believe, guys have to do the first move. Moving my gaze to Quince. Eating Violet's face and that kissing sound was heard faintly from the back. Hormones. I mean for horny guy like him couldn't resist cleavages from the nudy girl. Woah I'm horny too but, I got my limit. Since my eyes only laid on one person.

My head quickly snapped to my right. She was sleeping with earphones stuck on both of her ears. Her lids were closed and her head was jerked to her left, perfectly facing me with a little strand of her hair covering her face. I slid them behind her ear, having a full discovery on her flawless face. Although her freckles on her nose and that miniscule scar right below her cheek were visible, still they're perfect to me.

I really wanted her to know me better. Let her knows that this asshole beside her cared for her. Was it normal for girls like her to push away people that really wanted to look after her? Turning her feelings topsy turvy because that was how a person falling.

Falling in love.

Maybe she wanted to see effort. The struggle how I really wanted her to be mine. Would that make her day?

I'll show you Maya. Fuck. I really wanted her. Picturing how my days would be like, how lucky I was to be hers. I took in every bits of her in my mind, like a picture nailed on the wall. My head was too heavy that I put my head on her shoulder and slept.

••••

"Dwayne! Get off me! Everyone's leaving!" Maya's voice was blading my eardrums like hell.

"Jeez woman. We're inches away. No need to pulse off." I got up in blurry, everyome was taking their belongings, forward to the exit.

"Idiot." She frowned at me and took her bag. We went out from the plane. Everyone was damn excited. Including me.

Because Maya smiled widely , probably fangirling inside because it was the first time she went here.

"Okay kids. Please don't lost yourself from the group. There's a tour bus waiting for us. You'll be meeting your godparents at the end of the day. Anyways, welcome to France!" Everyone cheered. Godparents. Great.

The bus stopped from house to house and every two persons in our class dropped off. Maya went down with Jessica in antique house while Zac and I dropped off near a junction where a couple picked us up.

The whole ride to our godparents' house was awkward because the couple had this kid which was I assumed retarded. Great. She was practically smiling to both of us. Sometimes she stroke her hand on Zac's hand just to have a handshake. I was thankful enough to sit a bit further from her. Why the hell we got this type of family?

Zac and I only exchanged glances. We then reached a house. It was moderate the size. The couple spoke something in French them invited us in. The wife, showed us to our room. Which was a bit darker than the outer milieu. French. What more could I expect.

"Jess just texted me." Zac was holding his phone, grinning.

"What about it?" I asked him back whilst arranging my stuffs through the shelf.

"Just telling me how excited she was about going here." I heard some more clicking sound from his sound regarding how fast he was typing on his phone.

"You like her dude. Tell her already." I said. Bouncing myself off the mattress. Damn I need to buy these.

"I- She's just difficult you know. If I tell her how I feel. Man I wouldn't know what she'll say." Zac crushed himself beside me, putting the pillow onto his face and grunted.

"Well you gotta try dude. You're crazy about her." I heard him sighed in the pillow. Seconds later he threw it aside, looking up to the ceiling.

"I know she's just.. I don't want to lose her. I'm afraid I'll screw everything." I shrugged and went up. I need a shower to refresh.

"Hey Dwayne. If I ask her, do you think she'll say yes?" I stopped at my track an turned to him. We boys, we won't be strong as always we look and couraged enough to man up towards girls me like. Girls tightened us up. Making everything difficult when it comes to asking. Instead of asking, we prefer demanding to cover our timidness.

Well that's based on my perspective.

"You guys were like great foes. You'll there when she needs you and so do you. Like come on Zac, man up already." He grinned widely at me.

"I need to sneak out to see her. You got her address?" I shook my head.

"Dude ask your girl already. They're staying together." A glint struck my eyes when I finally realized they're together.

"Wait." I held a hand up to him. Zac was exxagerating recklessly on the bed. I called Maya to get the address.

"Dwayne?" Her voice rung the line.

"Hey uhh can you tell me your address? Zac wants to met up with Jess." She paused for a second.

"Uh I'll send it to you. Wait you know the regulations don't you? About going out?"

"What do you mean regulations?"

"Dwyane, it was on the paper distributed this morning. Ughh idiot. We can't go out without godparents' custody or teachers' guardian." Zac clicked his fingers at me and mouthed what's wrong.

"There's no other options? It's kinda important."

"Well uhh no. It didn't said anything else." I heard Jessica's voice behind the line.

"I need to go. Bye." Maya said instantly and ended the call. There's no other way we can get out? Come on. This trip could 't be this sucks.

"Zac where's the paper this morning?" He rolled out of the bed and went through his bagpack.

"Here." He handed it to me and I took a wuick pace in seatch for any regulation about going out.

12. Students are not allowed to wander around the city without any guidance of godparents or teachers. Exceptional for emergency or personal needs.

Bingo!

"What's up?" Zac asked beside me.

"We need to think of something exceptional so you can meet your girl."

••••

Sorry for the late update! I got writer's block and then now I'll be able to update!

Anyone watched If I Stay? Or read the book? Please tell me what was it about. Message me :))

Lysm xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62.5K 1.4K 38
Amber had been trying to run away most of her life. When she finally succeeded, she found the place she would call home in her heart. Four boys- two...
18K 430 17
Maya has had a rough past. From her parents dying, to being abused by her step dad, to jumping from foster home to foster home can be a lot for a tee...
72.8K 1.5K 50
Sam Lund just moved into California, and her neighbor is a gorgeous, rude, and ignorant boy, Nate Vernon. She is dealing with many family problems, y...