YouTube University (YouTuber...

By _HelloIAmTheDoctor_

A bunch of youtubers move into a dorm *Boys and Girls Dorm* not knowing each other. Rebecca is a new youtuber... More

YouTube University
Chappie 2
A/N people...
Chappie 3
Chappie 4
Chappie 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
CONTEST FOR REELS
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Contest Update
CONTEST IS OVA
Chappie 11
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
New Book!
Chappie 14
Chappie 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
HOLD
Chapter 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
DEWDS!!!
Chappie 29
TWO MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS
OMG 3.7K
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Remember?

Chappie 17

119 3 1
By _HelloIAmTheDoctor_

Man wattpad messed up. Idek how to fix it. Chappie 11 is now down here with chappie 17 & 16. Well crapola!

-----------------------------------

Chandlers POV

I rushed over to Beccas to see the door open and crying noises. I ran faster, until I bumped into someone. "Hey Cha-" That person tried to say, before I bolted off. That person was Adam. I left him and kept running. Once I got there I shouted "Derpy where are you?!?!"

"B-Bathr-room.." I heard someone whimper. No.. not again....she clean...NO! I jogged to the bathroom to see my worst nightmares come true.

Adams POV

(Man I just wrote Adams POV for my other book...Daum...He follows you everywhere)

Ok recap, I bumped into Chandler, She ran straight off without saying sorry, and now I'm here recaping. I decided to follow her. When I got there i saw perimedics load someone onto a streacher. Then I saw Chandler getting in with that person. It then clicked in my head it was Rebecca.

Sh*t. What about Tyler?! I called Chandler and asked what happend.

"What?! Whyy!" I asked. "Derpy Ssunde said she was bullied by Ant, Ssunde, and others" She said sadly. "Oh there GETTING IT NOW!!!" I yelled agrily. "Calm down Adam. Just call Tyler and tell him to meet us at ABCD Hospital" she said calmly. "Ok bye.." I said sadly. "Bye.." She said super sad.

I called Tyler straight away and he imediatly picked up.

"Sup dood?!" he said sounding happy. "Nothing..." I said about to cry. "What's up dude there's something wrong.." he said with worry. "Just meet me at ABCD Hospital" I said hanging up.

Tylers POV

After he hung up I went to my car and drove to the hospital. Once I got in I saw Chandler crying into Adams sleeve. I saw Derpy come up to me and say "Do you know?".

"No...What happend?" I asked really confused. He told everything and once he finished. I broke down into tears. She was bullied, she cut, she didn't tell me.

I went up to the front desk and asked "Miss is Rebecca Tones ready for visitors?"

"Who are you?" She asked. "I'm her boyfriend" I answer. "Room 528" she replied and went back to her work. "Thanks" I say going to her room floor.

I was standing right infront of her hospital room. I opened the door to see..

-----------------------------------

Boom cliffhanger haha! But one thing before sleep overcomes me.. Read the chapters in order! If the chapters are fine for you then  just continue reading!

Peace mah Freaks!

       ~Jess Out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 61 20
Tobuscus and PewDiePie gets chosen for the YouTube campaign,and they turned out as roommates. And when they got lost in the middle of the campaign, t...
59K 685 21
Iris started her own YouTube channel a year ago and is getting tons of hits and subscribers. But what happens when she meets the YouTubers that she's...
6 0 5
Liv mores into an all boy dorm and has no idea they are all boys. Liv is in college now, hoping her next years will be different from highschool. No...
49.6K 1.6K 26
"wow you look terrible." i was greeted by my lovely roommate. a changbin x reader story in which two university students who share the same art cla...