Love You So Bad

By euphoria-vmin7

(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and... More

The Beginning (a.k.a. me english speakeu)
Intro: 2 Cool 4 Skool/2 Cool 4 Another Member
Wishing On A Star (that they got no jams)
Good Day (actually the best day for (Name)!!)
Where Did You Come From? (Out of your life and into it)
Tomorrow (you have a meeting go to sleep!!)
No More Dream (Nightmares actually...)
Awake (Wakey Wakey White T-Shirt Time!!)
N.O (more english speakeu please...)
For You (..to do)
Let Me Know (...your thoughts??)
Attack on Bangtan's Golden Maknae
Danger : You're totally high
Look At Me
Rain (How does the weather know?!)
21st Century Girls...Aren't All Perfect
Intro: What Am I To You (I'm not uncomfortable...you can be yourself around me)
Begin (-ning of a nice relationship)
Perfect Man: Intro
Adult Child is Born Singer/Comedian
Jump (in fright)
Blood, Sweat, and No Tears, just Sunshine
Interlude: What Are You Doing
[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage '삼줴이(3J)' - BTS (방탄소년단)
[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage 'SIN' - BTS (방탄소년단)
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.1
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.3
Save Me...FROM THE LAVA!!!
Hold Me Tight + BTS Cypher Pt.3: Killer Hangover
Can You Turn Off Your Phone??...It's Time To Go!!
Aloha~Hawaii!
Aloha~Hawaii! Pt.2
Henna, Turtles, Keyrings Pt.1
Henna, Turtles, Keyrings Pt.2
Shouting Out BTS in the Center of Hawaii
First Helicopter Experience
Mission! Find the Lodging!
Waikiki's Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day!
Twitter Update #1
Enjoy a Hula Dance
If You Believe, Count 1, 2, 3
Twitter Update #2
Not Today (of all days...)
Intro: Serendipity made ARMY hyenas
Twitter Update #3
DNA Pt.1
Twitter Update #4
DNA Pt.2
A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone
Begin
First Love
Stigma
Flinch
Lie
Hooked Up
Twitter Update #5
MAMA
Best of Not Me...but BTS
Reflection
Christmas Day
- Young Forever -
A Typical 8th Member's Christmas
Awake
Kidz With Fun
Boyfriends are ILLEGAL
Young Forever
Crown for the Kings
BREAKING N... [Tap to load more]
Twitter Update #6
Outro: Does The Rumor Make Sense?
Attack on Bangtan's ACTUAL Maknae
Twitter Update #7
Twitter Update #8
Love Is Not Over
Promise
As I Told You
The Truth Untold
Agust D is very CONFUSED
Nothing Like Us
So Far Away
Beautiful
Daydream
Her
Heart Breaker
Friends
Singularity
Serendipity
Love
Euphoria
Just Dance
Seesaw
Epiphany
We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal
Twitter Update #9
Love, Seokjin
Love, Yoongi
Love, Hoseok
Love, Namjoon
Love, Jimin
Love, Taehyung
Love, Jungkook
Love, Seven
Love, Bangtan
- The End -

BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.2

1.4K 47 1
By euphoria-vmin7

THIS ONE ISN'T AS LONG AS THE LAST ONE BUT STILL

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

HERE'S THE LINK IF YOU NEED

https://www.vlive.tv/video/31938

HAVE FUN KIDS ;)

Second Mission: Eyes, Nose, & Lips

"Each team will select a model. And the team will choose a member to draw a picture of the model. The model will wait in a separate place. The three members who will draw will be blindfolded and draw the model's face. When the drawings are done, the model will rank the three drawings. If the roommate's rank is higher, they will have higher scores. Number 1 will have 50 points. Number 2 will have 20 points. And Number 3 will have 10 points," Hoseok explained the rules of the next game. You watched before blinking once.

"Hey Unnie!! I wanna play too!! Is there an extra giant notepad thingie and a marker and a mask??" you asked Soo Mi, who sighed and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Aish (Name)-ah. You're so much work!!" she groaned before she stood up and asked some other staff members, who brought the supplies. Another staff member that was holding a camera faced you and you panicked. Just as you were about to jump over the couch again, Manager Seijin stopped you.

"It's okay (Name)-ah. We'll be airing this as a Bangtan Bomb or something after your debut. Just relax," he chuckled. You nodded and sighed in relief before turning back to the screen.

"R&V will start!! Who will be the model??"

"V will be the model,"

Taehyung walked off the center stage into what was behind the giant set. As the others were deciding who would be drawing on each team, you giggled as you watched Taehyung walk around behind them very confused. He didn't know which door to go through. Aha so cute.

"From our team, our leader, Suga, will draw," Jin said. 

"For us, I will draw," Hoseok spoke.

"Please change your seats and get the sleep shades,"

Then, Taehyung's face was being shown from inside and everyone cheered.

"Get started when I say ready, set, go," Jimin said.

"WAIT I NEED A PEN!!" Hoseok called, waving his hand and Jungkook placed a pen between his fingers.

"Ah!! Unnie!! Help me put my mask on!!" you whined as Soo Mi, who had a panda mask in her hands, placed it over your eyes. Then she put a pen in your dominant hand.

"Ready, set, go!!" Jimin yelled. You started drawing as well as you could. Not to brag but you could actually draw really well. But that's only when you could see.

As you drew, you could hear what was going on on stage too.

"Wow you're such a great artist," but there was a hint of sarcasm in Yoongi's voice.

"Make some different expressions, V," Jimin told the male backstage, who was being projected onto a large screen over their heads.

"Okay,"

**insert screams of ARMY**

"Heart? Taehyung-ah heart?" Jimin asked.

**more screams here**

"Make a bigger heart,"

**my ears died**

"It's all about style when it comes to drawing everyone,"

"Right. The style,"

"I put all my 25 years of experience into this drawing," Yoongi said.

"I'm done,"

"Me too,"

"Oh!! I'm done too!! I give up!!" you said. You pulled off your blindfold and laughed loudly. Okay so you didn't even have his head on the body. It was floating in mid-air. And one of his eyes was on his nose. Soo Mi laughed hysterically.

"Can we not show this to him??" you asked the director with an innocent smile. And he just chuckled with a shake of his head.

"Okay for next time I have a strategy," you said with a childish giggle. You turned to look at the members reacting to each other's artistic abilities.

"AHAHAHAHAHAH!! YOONGI OPPA JUST DREW THE LETTER V!!" you cackled, momentarily forgetting that you were being filmed, which was kind of what everyone wanted. If you were more natural, fans could start appreciating you as you.

"You have no affection for him," the others boys scolded the eldest rapper, who merely shrugged them off.

"Are you guys ready??"

"Yes,"

"So he doesn't know which drawing is which," Hoseok said into the mic. "Come on out, V!"

"OK," Taehyung's deep voice rang. The camera went to the door, but nobody came out.

"Come on out, V!!" Hoseok repeated.

"OK,"

And then it swung open and the male walked on stage with a goofy smile.

"Please tell us what you think,"

"Look and then rate them,"

"Give it a score please,"

"Ok,"

"Take a look first,"

"We're not sitting next to our own drawings,"

"Yeah he doesn't know,"

"Hang on," Taehyung said abruptly, before he started briskly walking down the stage.

"Take a look at this drawing,"

"What is this?" he asked pointing at one of the drawings (most probably Yoongi's very artistic V) as he continued walking down to the last one, which was stationed next to the leader of the group.

"Hold on. I think this is Rap Mon's drawing," Taehyung guessed, placing the #1 marker thingie on the drawing pad.

"A drawing has to be artistic,"

"This is Suga hyung's drawing. I'm sure," Taehyung said walking to Yoongi's drawing and placing the 3rd place marker on the pad.

"And this is Jin hyung's?" he asked placing 2nd place on the one next to Jin.

"That doesn't make sense. Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa are on the same team," you said and laughed lightly. "Why would they both draw?"

"Suga and I are on the same team!!!"

"What are you talking about??"

"I said it first," you bragged and Soo Mi rolled her eyes.

"Look at the art,"

"Let me see. This is Jimin's?" the second youngest male guessed again.

"Jimin,"

"It's either Jimin or Hoseok," Taehyung said as he started walking again.

"Let's announce the result. Let's reveal who drew #3," Hoseok said.

"Suga, whose drawing is it?"

"Yes it's me," Yoongi admitted, referring to his artistic V.

"You went too far," everyone complained and whined.

"I thought the camera was filming me. I was waiting for the lights to turn on. Anyways," Yoongi covered up with a slightly sheepish smile.

"Next, #2??"

"Who drew Number 2?"

"I did," Namjoon spoke, holding his hand out for Taehyung, who grasped it. (A/n: vmon is so underrated it needs light to shine upon it do you see my tears??).

"I WON THE FIRST PLACE!!" Hoseok yelled but Taehyung and Namjoon just continued to stare at each other.

"Isn't my drawing better than that, V?" Namjoon asked.

"WE BEAT THEM!!"

"You don't know a thing about art,"

"That was actually the best," Taehyung said.

"I underestimated your drawing skills,"

"Okay I'm sorry,"

"You should at least be this good!"

"WE EXPRESSED V WITH ONLY TWO STROKES!!" Yoongi defended. "This isn't easy to express,"

You laughed. Ahhhhh sometimes Yoongi oppa is so petty.

"So I demonstrated how the game goes. Can I pick the next person?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes go ahead,"

"Team 3J,"

"Team 3J are you ready?"

"I'm confident,"

"Who's going to be the model??" Jimin asked.

"Ah..." Jimin said standing up, before he hesitated. "Go ahead. I know someone else who should be a model,"

"Ahahahaa," Hobi laughed as Jungkook stood with a smile.

"I'm very objective. I know myself," Jimin said, sitting down.

"Come on Jimin,"

"Jimin you look good,"

"I thought you'd be the model,"

"Yeah me too!! Jimin oppa is handsome too," you complained from backstage.

Jimin hugged Hoseok in gratitude quickly, which triggered ARMY of course.

"Jungkook is the model now,"

"Who's going to draw?"

"Let me draw,"

"Alright Jimin will draw!!"

"From our team, Jin will draw!!" Yoongi said. "Jin, a true artist, will draw him,"

"Why is he like that?" you asked and everyone shrugged.

"From our team, Taehyung, as a former model, will do it. He'll put Van Gogh's spirit into it,"

They switched seats quickly and Soo Mi motioned for you to turn to face the board as she once again placed the mask over your eyes.

"Please draw me well," Jungkook said.

"Oh don't worry Jeon, I will," you smirked. Though you were actually gonna try. You weren't that much of a butt.

"Guys start drawing,"

"Yah, Jimin is doing great!" Hoseok cheered. As you drew, you decided that you had to add abs too.

"Jungkook-sshi please show us something cute," Joon requested.

**WILD SCREAMS**

You chuckled softly as you continued to draw.

"Wow that's actually a lot better (Name)-ah," one of the staffs complimented.

"Ah really?" you asked with a bright smile, still drawing. "Thank you,"

"I saw the future of art in Korea here,"

"Looking great guys," Namjoon encouraged.

"Are you done?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook-sshi. Make a heart please?"

**MY EARS**

"Ah so cute,"

"Wink for us Jungkook,"

"Jungkook blow a kiss,"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was ARMY.

"Unnie remind me later to watch that okay. I want to make fun of him," you said and Soo Mi giggled.

"Okay let's get back. I think we're all done,"

"(Name)-sshi are you done??" the director asked.

"Yes," you said and pulled back your blindfold. Hey not that bad. His abs were more shifted on the right side of his body though lol.

"JUNGKOOK-SSHI COME ON OUT!!"

"I'm coming,"

"Please be objective,"

Jungkook began patrolling up and down the stage.

"Everyone draws him the same right??" Namjoon asked.

"That doesn't look like a human being," Jungkook said. "Who drew this? Isn't this seaweed?"

"He's so meannnnnn," you whined. "I don't want to show him mine anymore. He'll say it looks like a buffalo,"

The staff laughed.

"I'll say this one is the first place," Jungkook said, placing the first place marker on Jimin's drawing.

"Is that one Jimin oppa's??" you asked the director. He nodded.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Because it's neat,"

"This is second place,"

"Be honest can you call this a drawing?" Jimin said.

"Woah Jimin oppa is mean too," you said shaking your head in mock disappointment. "No Jimin oppa isn't mean. I'm kidding,"

"It looks like a character from a comic that my mom used to read to me when I was little," Jungkook said.

"It looks like a character from Fantastic Four," Hoseok chuckled.

"This is number three. This is a squid," Jungkook finished with Jin's drawing.

"Alright. Let's reveal which is which,"

"Number 3,"

"That's me," Jin said. "What? It's good," the eldest defended.

"Next #2,"

"Vcent," (it's V and Vincent Van Gogh lol they so extra).

"#1111111111111111111111111111111!!" the 3J team cheered.

"Even without looking, Jungkook keeps following me," Jimin said.

"Why did you write Kim Seokjin here?" Hoseok asked, holding up Jimin's drawing.

"Why do you write my name there? I did nothing!! Who drew this!!??" Jin said in between laughs. "Did you do that?" he asked Jimin playfully.

"No," Jimin laughed.

"Let's move onto the next team,"

"SIN team is up last. Who is going to be the model?"

"Jin will be our model," Suga said.

"Model Jin!!"

"Handsome Jin,"

"Who will draw this time?"

"Jungkook,"

"I'll do it,"

"From our team, Rap Mon,"

"Ok,"

"Seokjin act prettyyyyyy,"

**holds up V sign with cute smile**

**cue the heart attacks**

"Seokjin, kiss,"

**blows kiss**

**aggressive screaming**

"Seokjin, hearteu??"

**digs into pockets and pulls out tiny red heart cut out of construction paper**

**everyone just dies**

You laughed softly and Soo Mi pull the blindfold over your eyes one last time.

"I'm his roommate so naturally I'll draw him well," Yoongi said.

"Please get started,"

You decided that you would follow the same strategy as last time and this time make sure to accentuate his shoulders. You also decided to draw some food on the side and write Eat Jin.

"Seokjin, please show us how cute you can be," Jimin asked. "1, 2, 3,"

**loudest screams ever**

"We see that everyday in our dorm,"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW," the crowd went.

"Okay everyone's done,"

"(Name)-sshi done??"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm......yeah!!" and you tugged off your blindfold.

"Wow good job!!" Jungkook's stylist said and you smiled up at her cutely.

"You could tell which is which," you heard Jimin say. "Take a look and pick the winner honestly,"

"I think you did a great job!!"

"I know right??"

"Everybody emphasized the shoulders," Namjoon pointed out as Jin walked past each drawing.

"What's this?? Triangle?" Jin said laughing.

"This is what we call art!!" Jimin said.

"You should have at least draw eyes, nose, and a mouth," Jin whined.

"This is such a nice drawing!!" Jin said happily as he went to the drawing Namjoon was holding and placed the Number 1 marker on it.

"No this is obviously Suga hyung's handwriting!!"

"It's because of his handwriting!!"

The younger members started pointing out.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Don't dismiss my senses!!" Jin scolded.

Then they all started trying to persuade the eldest that the other team's drawing doesn't look like him.

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors,"

"It doesn't really matter," Taehyung said.

"Really?" Jin asked. "Then you're #2,"

"Thank you!!"

You laughed.

"Let's reveal from number 3,"

"Do we need to reveal??" Hoseok asked.

"Who is Number 3??" Namjoon asked. "Is it us??" he asked Taehyung.

"Yeah he said that we were Number 2 but gave us Number 3," Taehyung said as Seokjin laughed.

"Who is Number 2??"

"That's us. Jungkook,"

"Number 1?? Our SIN team,"

"Those with artistic taste can appreciate that," Yoongi said about his own drawing. You rolled your eyes with a playful smile.

"What's the current score?"

"130 points, right?"

"120,"

"Alright. This round concludes with 9 artistic drawings. Do you think it's worth keeping?"

"Uh I'll hang it in my studio," Yoongi said.

"Please keep it well," Hobi spoke.

"Yes I will,"

"Let's check the score now,"

First place: SIN - 60 points

Second place: 3J - 50 points

Third place: R&V - 30 points

"Oh SIN is winning!!"

"Right we are,"

"But you need to remember this. There's still Round 3,"

"Yeah we prepared a lot of cool stuff for Round 3," Suga said. "Now we'll be back after getting ready for the final competition,"

"Let's go,"

[UNEDITED]

YAY MISSION #2 OF BTS HOME PARTY IS DONE

NEXT UP MISSION 3

THERE'S STILL MORE TO FESTA COMING UP 

I (J)HOPE YOU ENJOY ITTTT

ANYWAY

I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 20 20
AFTER STORY Reader x BTS "In the end of a 3 years scholarship you was accepted to work in BigHit entertainment, and now you have a solid work and...
616K 11.3K 81
Some BTS preferences for you to enjoy reading! This is all fiction, none of what is written is true. Enjoy all this fluffiness of your favourite 7 bo...
154K 2.6K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
1.9M 77K 55
"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from almost a decade. It was supposed to be a...