The Unexpected Nanny 2

By JeniRaeD

Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all... More

Authors Note
Heads up
1- Driving 101
2- "Oh my!"
3- Explanation
4- Spur of the moment decision
5- Just us
6- Opening her heart
7- The kiss of heaven
8- So wrong, that it felt so right
9- One last time
10- Nobody is getting hurt
11- The Nanny
12- Oh the dilemma
13- Office Romance
14- Opening up options
Quick A/N
15- A feeling of guilt
16- The talk with Grace
17- Embarrassing moment
18- Confronting Melissa
19- The girls dates
20- An offer for Ethan
21- Ethan on cloud nine
22- Grace's admission
23- Grace Admits to Ethan her love
24- You can whack me
Helpful to readers
25- Ti amo
26- Getting to Grace
27- Surprise
28- Having a little fun
29- Renewing vows
30- You slept with her?
31- You're pregnant?
32- Understanding
33- Drunk boys misbehave
34- Making up
35- Exciting news reveal
36- Love all around
37- Complete my life
38- Coming clean
39- It's time
40- The Birth
42- Arriving in Italy
43- Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

41- Happiness

6.8K 522 324
By JeniRaeD

Antonio walked out of the room, and stood against the wall, making some phone calls. Calling his parents, Sadie's dad, then called Ethan, and Grace, letting them know the babies were born. "By the way, I knew it... that beautiful wife of mine was carrying twins." Antonio mentioned to Ethan, then chuckled "Finally got me some more boys."

Antonio hung up with Ethan, and walked back into the room to hold his boys. He sat in the chair, taking turns holding each one. "We needed a little more balance in the home." he chuckled, as he looked over at Sadie.

"Yea there were quite a bit of hormones in the home, could you imagine if we had a couple more?" she giggled. She then got quiet, and looked at Antonio with a serious look, debating on telling him what has been on her mind. "I've been thinking... I think I'm going to have my tubes tied, what would you think about that?"

Antonio got quiet, and looked at his newly born sons. Sadie watched his expression go from happy to sad, and could see that he didn't care much for what she wanted to do. "By the expression on your face, I can tell you're not in favor of it. But if you think about it, I have given birth to eight kids, and I feel that I can't do this anymore. We have a combined total of ten kids, that's a lot of kids if you think about it." she sighed, then giggled, and reached her hand out to him. "We're both fertile as fuck."

"I know..." he sighed "I'm still not too thrilled about the idea."

She sighed "It can always be reversed, I'm thirty-eight, and I don't want to keep popping babies out the rest of my life. We have five boys, and five girls, I think that's plenty..." She looked away, and covered her face with her hands. She had a feeling he wasn't going to like the idea, and was looking forward to enjoying what they have already. "If you don't want me to do it, I won't bring it up to the doctor, I'm just tired of being pregnant."

He stood up, and walked over to her. It killed him hearing what she wanted to do, but understood where she was coming from. He pulled her hands away from her face, and leaned down to kiss her. "If it will make you happy, then I'll support your decision."

Happy to hear he'll support her, she smiled, and cupped the side of his face "Thank you."

The next day, Antonio was at home getting the kids ready to leave for the hospital, while Scott, and his wife went to visit Sadie, and to see his new grandchildren. Sadie was resting when they walked into the room, he walked over to her, and stood by her, watching her sleep, and thinking about all the years he missed of her growing up, and was feeling happy she's allowed him to be a part of her life the past ten years.

With the tip of his finger, he caressed her cheek, admiring how beautiful she was. It still bothered him, how for years he wanted nothing to do with her, and had never mentioned to his wife, that he had a child out there. He felt guilty, and has spent the last ten years trying to make up for it. Sadie could feel someone touching her cheek, and opened her eyes, thinking it was Antonio.

"Morning." Scott said quietly, when she opened her eyes.

"Hello." she smiled. She rolled over to her back, and looked at Scott and his wife "I'm glad to see you two could make it, have you seen them?"

"No, not yet." Scott's wife said, as she sat in the chair.

"I called your two sisters, and brother, letting them know you had the babies. They didn't think they could come visit today, but they all mentioned they would come, and visit their nephews soon." Scott said, feeling bad.

She smiled knowing they weren't going to make it. She never spent much time with them after they met the first time, and heard they were jealous of her. They thought she was spoiled, and couldn't believe she was able to find someone like Antonio. "Oh, that's alright, it's only the hospital. It's not like they can't come, and visit us another time." she said politely.

Sadie called the nurse asking for her to bring the babies into her room, then looked over at Scott. "Antonio, and the kids should be here soon."

"Perfect, I'll have to get a picture with all of you together." Scott smiled.

Just as the nurse was bringing the babies into the room, Antonio walked in with the kids. Carina was excited to see her mom, ran over to her, and climbed up onto the bed, laying down next to her. After the babies were passed around, Scott took pictures of everyone, and wanted to send them to his other kids. He knew they were jealous of her, and didn't like how she was lucky to marry into money. All he wanted was for them to get along, and felt bad knowing it was his fault for why they were distant of each other.

Sadie remained in the hospital with the babies for a couple more days, debating about having her tubes tied. As she debated, she thought of Antonio's facial expression after she brought it up, which only made it harder for her to decide.

Antonio picked up Sadie, and the babies, and drove over to Ethan's, showing off Alessandro, and Samuele. Since Grace, and Ethan spent the last couple months in the hospital, they didn't feel right about having them come to the hospital, and visit Sadie with their new bundles of joy.

While Grace was holding her new grandkids, Sadie spent time with her new siblings. Giggling at how she thought the boys looked just like Ethan, and how two of the girls looked like Grace, and couldn't believe how much the other girl looked a lot like Harlow. "I can see why you wanted to name her Harlow." Sadie said to Ethan, while holding her "She looks identical like her."

"I still believe this was her work. I honestly believe she made sure I got the family I always wanted."

"I'm really happy for you, you deserve it." Sadie laid Harlow down, and sat next to her mom, while she was holding Alessandro. "They both look like Antonio, and I just love how they have his crystal blue eyes."

"Yes, they do." she smiled. She placed her finger into his hand, getting him to squeeze it "I love when they squeeze your finger like this."

Sadie looked at her mom curiously, she could see she looked tired, and wasn't herself. "How has everything been going since you brought them home?"

"Good, all the kids wake up pretty much at the same time, so that helps. And Ethan has been really good with helping me out."

"You look really tired." Sadie said, sounding concerned.

"I am, but I'll be fine. It's been a long time since I've been up all night feeding a baby." Grace giggled "I never thought in a million years, I would be doing this now."

"If anything, you could always hire a nanny. It might help you out for a while, until they start sleeping throughout the night."

Grace shrugged her shoulders; she wasn't sure about hiring a nanny. She was hoping to do this all on her own, and hoped this would make her feel younger.

"Just think about it." Sadie encouraged, wrapping her arm around her.

"I just have to get used to being up until four in the morning." Grace sighed.

"You know, it's probably not a good idea to be keeping all the babies up so late." Ethan joked.

Grace gave Ethan a funny look, in which his smile quickly faded, and leaned over to Antonio, talking out the side of his mouth "I thought it was funny." he said quietly.

"It's probably not a good time for you to be joking around." Antonio whispered back, noticing himself, Grace looked wore out.

It was starting to get late, and Sadie wanted to get home to feed the babies, and to lay them down so she could get some rest. She looked over at Antonio, and stood up "We should get going, my mom looks like she could use some rest, and I do too."

Once they got home, Ilona was eager to see Alessandro, and Samuele since she couldn't visit them in the hospital, and helped get them out of their car seats. While Sadie was getting their bottles ready, Ilona held Alessandro, while Antonio held Samuele. "They're so damn cute." Ilona said in awe as she looked at them both "I can't wait to have my own."

"I think you'll be a great mother." Antonio said, looking at Samuele.

Ilona took a deep breath, nervous as to what she had to say, and looked at Antonio. "I do have something to tell you both."

"Oh? What about?" Sadie asked, as she walked into the living room.

"Well... last night, Garrett asked me to marry him." she said nervously. She then reached out her hand, showing off the ring. "I said yes." she smiled.

"That's wonderful!" Sadie said excitedly, taking her hand to look at her ring.

She felt nervous bringing it up, knowing Sadie just got home, and didn't want to ruin her night. But was excited about his proposal, and had to let them know. "I was thinking about it all night, we decided we weren't going to get married for another year, and I would still love to be your nanny, if you wanted me too. And after we get married, I was also thinking I could help out during the day."

"I'm sure when the time comes, we'll talk about it. I personally don't have a problem with it, you need your life too." Antonio said, as he fed Samuele.

"I know you've been waiting years for him to do this, what made him change his mind?" Sadie asked.

"I guess he bought the ring after the talk we had months back. He claimed he realized that it was the right thing to do, and missed me. I asked, and said everything Ethan told me to do, and it worked."

"Ethan has a big heart, he may be a bit of a goofball, but he means well. He's very good at giving advice, he just sucks at taking advice." Antonio chuckled "But, that's my brother for you."

Ilona handed Alessandro over to Sadie "They're both perfect, congratulations."

"Thank you, congratulations to you as well."

Antonio helped Sadie put the kids to bed, and was surprised to see the room she, and Grace put together "Wow, so this is what you two were up to that day. The day you allowed us to get drunk... I knew you were up to something."

Sadie giggled "Yea, it was the only way I could do it without you checking up on me. Ilona, Luca, and Lilliana helped put the cribs together."

"I still can't believe they were able to keep it from me. Although, I did have my suspicions, but after seeing the ultrasound pictures you first showed me, I figured you were just carrying big."

"Gotcha!" she says, poking his side.

******

Ethan was in his office when Antonio called, checking to see how things were going. He brought up the vacation to Europe, and was wondering if Grace was ready for the vacation. It had been a couple months since they all brought their kids home, and was becoming anxious to get away for a few weeks, feeling the family vacation was long overdue.

Ethan leaned back in his chair, twirling the pencil around with his fingers. "I'm more than ready for it, and I know she is also. The kids have been sleeping throughout the night, and Grace hasn't been as tired like she was when we first brought them home."

Great! I'm going to start making hotel reservations, and get this vacation planned out for us.

Later that afternoon, Ethan left work early, and stopped at a floral shop to buy Grace some flowers. He knew she wasn't having a good day when she called earlier, sounding stressed with all the kids teething, and how all the kids were extremely crabby.

As Ethan walked in the door, and all he heard were babies crying. He walked in further, and saw Grace sitting on the couch, with her head in her hands, and walked over to her. He sat next to her, wrapped his one arm around her, and with his other hand, he held out flowers. "Sorry you had a rough day." he said lowly in her ear, while resting his forehead against the side of her head.

"I've been thinking all day; I might take Sadie's suggestion, and hire a nanny for a little while. This is just too much all day, by myself. Especially with all of them teething."

"If that's what you want to do, I'm alright with that."

Grace took the flowers from his hand, and looked at them, then finally looked over at Ethan, and leaned forward, giving him a short kiss "Thank you. I would only need help while you're at work, and once you're home, they can go home."

The look on Grace's face broke his heart, he could tell she had been crying, and felt bad. He had a feeling being home alone with six babies all day would be a challenge, but gives her credit for trying, the last couple months.

He looked at her and smiled, wanting to put a smile on her face. "I have another surprise for you... remember that vacation Antonio talked to us about on Christmas day?"

She nodded, and smiled "Yes, I remember."

"Well... he's got it all set up, and ready for all of us to go in a couple weeks."

"I can't wait, I really could use a vacation." Grace smiled, and turned her head towards the kids' room. "They must have heard you were home."

"Why is that?"

"Because they're not crying anymore."

Ethan chuckled, thinking it was funny, and glad to see her smile. "You know, usually it's the other way around. Usually kids are bad for their dads, and when they hear their momma, they become quiet."

"Yea, well, they enjoy giving me a hard time... just like their dad." she smirked, giving him a playful shove, as she stood up. "I better put these flowers in a vase."

Ethan checked on the kids while Grace was putting the flowers away, saw they were sleeping, and headed over to Grace, giving her a hug. "How about a little fun time while the kids are asleep?" he asked with a smile, and crashing his lips to hers, before she could say anything.

Hope the chapter was OK, getting close to the end of the story.😭😭😭😭

Don't forget to leave your wonderful comments!!❤❤❤❤
Love seeing your votes too 😉😉😉😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 113 14
- - - - EXCERPT ONLY - - - - The rest of the story is available on INKITT as the content violates Wattpad regulations. Check my bio for link. * In th...
118K 4.2K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
61.1K 2.3K 34
"So what do you want", I said, looking into his deep green eyes. "I thought it was obvious. I want you, and I'm going to get you". "And what makes yo...
173K 9K 88
(#1- best story ever) November 2021 Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections ...